Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,266 members, 7,950,398 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Love Is Just Not Enough! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Just Not Enough! (376 Views)

Girls Don’t Like You? 9 Reasons She’s Just Not Into You / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Just Not Enough! by binoosmart(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2015
I realise that a lot of singles are so particular about finding the right person that they drain all their energy in the search, but when he surfaces, little or nothing is done to sustain the relationship. It is not getting into a relationship that matters. As a matter of fact, that is just the tip of the iceberg. It is one thing to find a relationship,it is another thing to sustain it. Staying in a relationship needs a lot of work. And for most singles, that is where they miss it.

You see, although love cements a relationship, it takes much more than love to sustain it. As an individual, you need to work on improving your strengths, thereby downplaying your weaknesses. I know of a mature single lady who craves for a serious relationship, but is about to blow it because she is missing the point of sustaining her relationship.

After Joke and I got acquainted, on studying her, I realized she was really a nice person with a good heart. Each time we talked, I could sense someone who craved for a serious relationship, but all the guys who came her way ended up dumping her and moving with another woman. Joke and I got really close and we even got spiritual about the whole thing. She fasted and prayed for weeks, concentrating on God’s word and all too read full story here

http://ekiti24..com/2015/07/love-is-just-not-enough.html

(1) (Reply)

Single And Satisfied Myth Or Reality / What If Men Claimed Rape When They Are Seduced By Women? / Talkativess: Men Vs Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.