Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,844 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1239757 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
these people kon dey fight again
when dollar don turn me off
what happened to this December?
enh cry cry cry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
winetapper:
please I want to understand you well a Please I want to understand you wella
is it that other banks don't have a committee set up to investigate other banks or the only way they get their information is by refreshing this page waiting until Ymodulus or someborry else drop a cheaper rate

Please you need to drop that thinking

undecided eno fit you

You no go understand bro grin

The whole stuff is already amusing. 99% of the importers in Alaba and Idumota do not use debit card, so there is still hope smiley

Wale pls I'm sorry about the threat.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
winetapper:
is it that other banks don't have a committee set up to investigate other banks or the only way they get their information is by refreshing this page waiting until Ymodulus or someborry else drop a cheaper rate

undecided eno fit you
thank you very much for saying what is on my mind, assuming ymodulus didnt drop that rate how am i suppose to know now?
i call it self.....ss undecided

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Singapore1:
thank you very much for saying what is on my mind, assuming ymodulus didnt drop that rate how am i suppose to know now?
i call it self.....ss undecided

Your knowing won't be long bro.

In few hours you will need to know another one. No rate stays below stanbic, I mean no rate grin

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
mployer:

The whole stuff is already amusing. 99% of the importers in Alaba and Idumota do not use debit card, so there is still hope smiley

carry your wale and gerara here mtcheww

if YOU control the rate why not reduce it so you would have many clients undecided
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
winetapper:
carry your wale and gerara here mtcheww

if YOU control the rate why not reduce it so you would have many clients undecided

grin grin

I really wish I could control rates.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mariesio:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I wan talk my own now cheesy

Hehehe, continum!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Viewing this topic kovic08, singapore1 and 2 guest ( I will assume those are Gtb and access bank agent, I mean the two guest) grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Singapore1:
Viewing this topic kovic08, singapore1 and 2 guest ( I will assume those are Gtb and access bank agent, I mean the two guest) grin

Hahahaha... Bro, u're too funny.. No, they're stanbic bank agents..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Singapore1:

Lol!

You are a funny guy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
winetapper:

undecided eno fit you

Spotted. I really do not have to type everything to explain something to your type. The answer to my statement is already in your comment so you can read my statement along with your comment very well to get your answer.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
mployer:

Please ignore that guy, what an adult sees sitting down, a child would never see it standing on a tree. They use cards oh . Which people have they been arresting at the airport with different bank cards? They started using cards as an option when they were unable to pay in dollar into domiciliary account. Most of them always call me to know banks with lower rates and limits.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
mavinc4u:

Please ignore that guy, what an adult sees sitting down, a child would never see it standing on a tree. They use cards oh . Which people have they been arresting at the airport with different bank cards? They started using cards as an option when they were unable to pay in dollar into domiciliary account. Most of them always call me to know banks with lower rates and limits.

Yeah, you are right. They started using cards recently. But most of them still buy dollar electronically and transfer to their supplier. Though it is a little more expensive than black market rate but it is reliable and always available. If one can effectively transfer the extra cost to his selling price, he won't have problems. I think I am heading that direction now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2015
STANBIC IBTC charged #260/DOLLAR today
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 4:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Mariesio:
P

A friend received a mail from Diamond that their card can't be used on online stores in dubai and China

Buhari and Emefiele are more clueless on this than Jonathan right now!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 4:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Any and everything posted here is real time practical info -- we do all the work for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 6:23am On Dec 20, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
STANBIC IBTC charged #260/DOLLAR today

Still one of the lowest. wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gowaga68: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Happpy new week!
Pls does anyone know the present rate of CFA?
As dollar dey go heaven so, man needs plan B.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2015
It seems stanbic ibtc master card no longer works on Amazon.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bimppyola: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2015
mployer:

You transfer the fund to the domiciliary account of the buyer and get payed in naira.

I will buy, if the fund is up to 1000$

Oh i have used it but i still have above $190 for sale.If you are interested
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2015
bimppyola:

Oh i have used it but i still have above $190 for sale.If you are interested

It is too small. But I am still interested if the price is ok. Do you stay in Lagos? And do you have a regular supply of it?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bimppyola: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Yes i do have regular supply
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2015
bimppyola:
ok. That's very good. We will talk.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bimppyola: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2015
mployer:

It is too small. But I am still interested if the price is ok. Do you stay in Lagos? And do you have a regular supply of it?

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jamarionj(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2015
CBN New Policy And Dollar: BANKS STOP USE OF ATM CARDS ABROAD:
www.nairaland.com/2812830/cbn-new-policy-dollar-banks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jamarionj(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jamarionj(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jamarionj(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Hi, Good day. Am so Sorry of this much post in this forum. It's due to the network connection of my device.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2812577/banks-stop-use-atm-cards

^^
With this development Dollar will go way above N300 in the black market next year as that will be about the only choice left for people to get it.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2015
mployer:

Yeah, you are right. They started using cards recently. But most of them still buy dollar electronically and transfer to their supplier. Though it is a little more expensive than black market rate but it is reliable and always available. If one can effectively transfer the extra cost to his selling price, he won't have problems. I think I am heading that direction now.
Pls can you explain what you mean by buying $ electronically. Is it TT through bank or from BDC or an online stuff?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2015
bimppyola:

Can anyone give me the process on how someone can sell funds in a domicilary account to a buyer

I want to buy $3500. Available? . you transfer it abroad? .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EUGENE4GOO(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Stanley08:

Still one of the lowest. wink
You mean at #260/dollar is still the lowest. Na wao!

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.