Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1239744 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2015
ib22003:

Rate is 237 above $400 240 for below $400 . I only sell bitcoin and pm. All the people i sell paypal to. I have to convert from pm and bitcoin to it at my own cost.

Still available? . $3500 needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2015
Who was at Konga seller summit at Eko hotel here?.

Did you hear the testimonies of the successful seller on konga?

She determines her products price based on other customers price.

She monitors other customers

Once other customers price increased, she add little to her price and she still remain cheapest of the product even when she added price

isn't this what stanbic is doing?

Ymodulus I fit follow you yarn cos you be my padi. If nah others I go just shut up cos I no want insult.

A beg stop am for this update, You fit just say people should test a particular card when you discovered it is cheap.

Oya beta talk dey, I done find you confirm babe. You won't believe me. I swear I dey serious.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2015
optimised:

Pls can you explain what you mean by buying $ electronically. Is it TT through bank or from BDC or an online stuff?

It is TT through bank.

Some people buy dollar in the black market, smuggle it across the border, deposit in a dormicialary account over there and send it down to their dormicialary account here as cash inflow. From their dormicialary account here they start selling it to importers through transfer. You pay them the naira equivalent and they transfer the dollar equivalent to your domiciliary account.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2015
efuks:

Yes I have $949 for grabs at 245 naira per dollar. cheapest fund anywhere. contact me immediately am sure it will go today. 08052445026 www. epaymentexpert .com
245, cheapest?

Thanks. I already got some @230. But I will negotiate with u if I need more. Thank you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2015
mayorall:
Who was at Konga seller summit at Eko hotel here?.

Did you hear the testimonies of the successful seller on konga?

She determines her products price based on other customers price.

She monitors other customers

Once other customers price increased, she add little to her price and she still remain cheapest of the product even when she added price

isn't this what stanbic is doing?

Ymodulus I fit follow you yarn cos you be my padi. If nah others I go just shut up cos I no want insult.

A beg stop am for this update, You fit just say people should test a particular card when you discovered it is cheap.

Oya beta talk dey, I done find you confirm babe. You won't believe me. I swear I dey serious.

It would have been better if Stanbic waits for others to increase before they increase. But they don't. They increase first and then start monitoring this thread for who is selling lower than their rate. The moment you update any rate lower than stanbic, few hours later the rate is reviewed. You can update any rate higher than stanbic, no problem, but any rate lower than stanbic will not last.

Nobody sells below stanbic rate. I guess they couldn't get others to sell above 280, so they have to revert back to 260.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Happy sunday everyone.... what is the latest!!!. cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by slightlyMad(f): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
mployer:

It would have been better if Stanbic waits for others to increase before they increase. But they don't. They increase first and then start monitoring this thread for who is selling lower than their rate. The moment you update any rate lower than stanbic, few hours later the rate is reviewed. You can update any rate higher than stanbic, no problem, but any rate lower than stanbic will not last.

Nobody sells below stanbic rate. I guess they couldn't get others to sell above 280, so they have to revert back to 260.

do you have any prove that stanbic monitors this thread?
how about they reach their contact with other banks to get their rates?

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yes whatsapp me +2348103234587
mayorall:

Still available? . $3500 needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
mavinc4u:

My dear, you can go with him. As for me, I would not waste my money on a thing like this; the only card that can give you a lower rate as he claimed is a credit card, prepaid card, payoneer card.

You can try it and tell us if the card is far from what I just mentioned.

How do we fund payoneer card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fadaz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
toluxa1:

E dey kakaraka! When naira reach N300 deal might migrate to 200k too. wink
I understand these are difficult times and as such desperate measures are taken. Its also permissive to sell an idea and make good money from it. I know this card you are talking of but then is it worth your 150k charge? Charge them (I will if am you) but please 150k is much. Pay no attention to people doubting is existence. Compliments.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nigeria cards limit to be further reduced next week as visa and MasterCard considers suspending Nigeria transactions till situation stabilizes in order to limit exposure .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
fadaz:
I understand these are difficult times and as such desperate measures are taken. Its also permissive to sell an idea and make good money from it. I know this card you are talking of but then is it worth your 150k charge? Charge them (I will if am you) but please 150k is much. Pay no attention to people doubting is existence. Compliments.

Mr Abraham right? With all due respect to everyone else, I must say you're the only who has dished out this much sensible words. I have actually changed my mind with regards selling the info. I'll rather keep it to my self. It will be most needed next year. Most banks will totally block most cards for international transactions next year and if truly you know this card and how it works, you will also know that even if all banks block their cards, it won't be affected (maybe you didn't know this). So I have come to the conclusion that it is safer with those of us who have it. The only threat I see to it right now, is people jamming it. Anytime it becomes public knowledge, so be it. One love my brother. Have a most splendid Christmas.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
toluxa1:

Mr Abraham right? With all due respect to everyone else, I must say you're the only who has dished out this much sensible words. I have actually changed my mind with regards selling the info. I'll rather keep it to my self. It will be most needed next year. Most banks will totally block most cards for international transactions next year and if truly you know this card and how it works, you will also know that even if all banks block their cards, it won't be affected (maybe you didn't know this). So I have come to the conclusion that it is safer with those of us who have it. The only threat I see to it right now, is people jamming it. Anytime it becomes public knowledge, so be it. One love my brother. Have a most splendid Christmas.

Egbon mi we go find way o. oya yarn me. Remember say I be your person. grin . A beg make una help me beg oga Tolu make e adopt me as soncheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
toluxa1:

Oga Toluxa1 We that are coming up nko, no plan to resell like you do, how we go take afford 150k?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol. This thread sha!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosinjay:

Oga Toluxa1 We that are coming up nko, no plan to resell like you do, how we go take afford 150k?

Hehehehe...growing children abi? Don't worry bro, God will show us in a dream. grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by clintonsparkz(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
toluxa1:

150k for card? I don't think anyone would be able to take such risk, pay such money for something u barely know about, oga ur price is 2 high.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mirian234(f): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Can someone tell me about the rate of Fidelity bank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2015
I've never felt this used in a long time!

GTB just charged me what, N270-N280 for a dollar this morning (POS and ATM)

Pls. don't ask me to be specific - I feel gan.g-r@p.ed already . . . last time I felt like this was, when I was mugged/'419ed' under Oshodi bridge in '91. cry cry

So I need twice the same amount I needed in early 2014.
? #goingbankrupt cry cry cry

The exchange rate was my major issue with GEJ (for all crude was sold for), now this! This is chronic impoverishing of the populace!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bozz007(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2015
989900:

Pls. don't ask me to be specific - I feel gan.g-r@p.ed already . . . last time I felt like this was, when I was mugged/'419ed' under Oshodi bridge in '91. cry cry

The exchange rate was my major issue with GEJ (for all crude was sold for), now this! This is chronic impoverishing of the populace!

I also feel defiled mehn. Stanbic charged me N260 this morning.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by clintonsparkz(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2015
989900:

The situation is really bad, am taking a break of importation, let's hope next year the naira stabilizes.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TechtraGadgets: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2015
clintonsparkz:

The situation is really bad, am taking a break of importation, let's hope next year the naira stabilizes.

You should find other ways instead. Don't quit.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2015
clintonsparkz:

I wish I had the luxury of taking a break like you o.

I got wards in foreign schools, they need to pay tuition and rent, and other stuffs too for them, and me as well.

For imports, consumers bear it -- it reduces sales though (it is what it is).
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by augster(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2015
TechtraGadgets:

You should find other ways instead. Don't quit.
what other ways sir? Kindly enlighten me...i be amateur for importation and i‘m willing to learn
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TechtraGadgets: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2015
augster:
what other ways sir? Kindly enlighten me...i be amateur for importation and i‘m willing to learn

I'm relatively new too, and I'm trying to find other ways.

I was just giving an advice.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2015
989900:

I got wards in foreign schools, they need to pay tuition and rent, and other stuffs too for them, and me as well.

It's a sad and trying time for everyone who's livelihood rests on the dollar...I'm even afraid to make orders because one doesn't know what will happen...God help us

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
we should have stuck with Jonathan. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by clintonsparkz(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2015
989900:

its really frustrating, and when you add a certain amount to what is being sold, they complain its 2 expensive, sometimes I wonder if they can't see the dollar rise... Ill rather take a break and improvise, than make mistakes and incur losses.

It is well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femadesh(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Anybody wit paypal fund? I need 137 dollars today!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2015
clintonsparkz:

Don't worry dear. You don't have to take a break because banks would give everybody a break starting from 1st January 2016

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2015
mavinc4u:

Don't worry dear. You don't have to take a break because banks would give everybody a break starting from 1st January 2016
rotf grin indefinite break cheesy
trust Nigerians there is always a way!
ALWAYS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.