Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1239744 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by clintonsparkz(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2015
mavinc4u:

Don't worry dear. You don't have to take a break because banks would give everybody a break starting from 1st January 2016
LOL!!! That cracked me up.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2015
mavinc4u:

Don't worry dear. You don't have to take a break because banks would give everybody a break starting from 1st January 2016

Lol.. I got a message from heritage bank saying i should ignore any Atm suspension message or email that its fraudulent..

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
winetapper:
rotf grin indefinite break cheesy
trust Nigerians there is always a way!
ALWAYS!
Take Break Fire cheesy cheesy cheesy .
Time To Explore Plan B, grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
First bank just told me they've exceeded their transfer limit for the month guys, please, oga Ymodulus and them gurus, which other means dey available sirs?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
kennyman2000:

Lol.. I got a message from heritage bank saying i should ignore any Atm suspension message or email that its fraudulent..

Heritage bank are the people you should ignore. They didn't want you to take advantage of the time left. It would be like film trick to you when it finally happened
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
989900:
I've never felt this used in a long time!

GTB just charged me what, N270-N280 for a dollar this morning (POS and ATM)

Pls. don't ask me to be specific - I feel gan.g-r@p.ed already . . . last time I felt like this was, when I was mugged/'419ed' under Oshodi bridge in '91. cry cry

So I need twice the same amount I needed in early 2014.
? #goingbankrupt cry cry cry

The exchange rate was my major issue with GEJ (for all crude was sold for), now this! This is chronic impoverishing of the populace!

'91 ? shocked , you are a granddaddy ooo

Those were the days of LSTC buses.. smiley

& yeee, e Don cut my necklace run ooo. cheesy

As for this FX issues, I'm so stumped myself, even though my purchases are not commercial quantity, I love the feeling that I can get what I desire now....

@mavinc4u,

Your break by force analogy make me Lol but me sef know I dey cry for belle. cheesy

Na to dey manage wetin dem see bring from onitsha for shuren remain!! All dem Gap kids, Carters et al go become gold dust...

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
mavinc4u:

Best JOKE to End 2015! grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2015

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by YerYer: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
The scarcity of dollars has led to wide spread paranoia. Now people actually believe banks come on nairaland to read this thread then update their exchange rates based on the updates here. Na wa.

Also have you guys thought about sending money via western union or money gram? How about you all butt heads together and start an independent escrow or payment processor like paypal? I swear you can all come together to find solutions to this madness as a group but as usual some folks have that "I pass you" mentality, while some others might try to abscond with others' funds. I say you start a whatsapp group and table out ideas to weather the storm cuz no one really knows how long these restrictions may last. It's time for this generation to start trusting themselves and start practising that "love your neighbor as yourself" thing and you would see great things can be accomplished when we are united for the common goal of lifting everyone.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
winetapper:
rotf grin indefinite break cheesy
trust Nigerians there is always a way!
ALWAYS!

Why will I quit Importation business when my Plan B is always in place? Mba, ko jhoor. Season and event like this is a good yardstick to separate the BOYS from the MEN as it relates to Importation Business.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
AleAirHub:

Take Break Fire cheesy cheesy cheesy .
Time To Explore Plan B, grin grin grin

@Moses of Ale Air-Pay, Plan B as usual. Is your own Plan B in place yet? Mine is anxiously waiting for the birth of the policy on 1st January,2016. The count down begins........
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
abbeyforex:

Why will I quit Importation business when my Plan B is always in place? Mba, ko jhoor. Season and event like this is a good yardstick to separate the BOYS from the MEN as it relates to Importation Business.
grin Exactly we boys are looking up to you menssmiley

Meanwhile am off who is with me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dguyindcorner(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
AleAirHub:
Diversification is the way out now , enough of all these what bank charges today....
* Renewable energy
* Cashless policy
* Small scale Cottage
* Agro production ( I just had my location have alot of palm oil produce which is needed for household use and company for soap production, cream,etc.

Lastly for those who want to go into rice production/plantation . please kindly let me know.
Bravo

pls what's diversification and renewable energy? I'm interested.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dguyindcorner(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
What's all about diversification & renewable energy?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
abbeyforex:

@Moses of Ale Air-Pay, Plan B as usual. Is your own Plan B in place yet? Mine is anxiously waiting for the birth of the policy on 1st January,2016. The count down begins........
Haha You Are Indeed Correct.... Let Banks Increase The Rate To #500 Naira It Will Not Affect One Single Dice Of Our Cheese, Beside I Never Opt In For These Card To Dollar Revolution For Our Huge Payment To China Or Other Counties Because Plan B Is Always Available To Smart Up Coming Investors/Young Entrepreneurs... wink wink wink

# Gtbank , Union Bank , Uba Bank , Ecobank , Htbank , Fristbank ,Diamondbank, etc If You Like Let Your Team & Currency Monitor Wizard Increase Your Rate To #500. It Will Not Change Or Stop Smart Importers From Importing Goods From China And Other Countries....
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bravo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2815659/western-union-stopped-money-transfer

MasterCard and visa card are also about to temporarily put a lid on Nigeria operations. Don't be caught napping
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
The number of people getting raped in this thread is TOO DAMN HIGH!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kingsleyuk2003(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
I see Western Union Transfer is cheaper than other means. Is it for real?
modath:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Stanley08:
The number of people getting raped in this thread is TOO DAMN HIGH!

By Fx or what? Suspense..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 4nobody4every1: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
onatisi:

MasterCard and visa card are also about to temporarily put a lid on Nigeria operations. Don't be caught napping

wow
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
onatisi:

grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
GTB: N270.6 via amazon
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Can a Payoneer MasterCard be linked to ones Nigeria PayPal account?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 6:29am On Dec 22, 2015
imsuboi:
we should have stuck with Jonathan. cry cry

Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femadesh(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Who get paypal fund nw... 138 usd needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2015
i get at $255
femadesh:
Who get paypal fund nw... 138 usd needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by benebaby77: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2015
yemi2plus:
Can a Payoneer MasterCard be linked to ones Nigeria PayPal account?

It used to work with PayPal, but don't know whether it still works
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2015
Western union suspended?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2015
989900:
Western union suspended?
Confirm, am at one of first bank branch in yenagoa and I was told suspended. next am moving to zenith bank , Uba , union bank , Htb bank. To be fully sure and to enable us start exploring plan B.
Later guys

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2015
benebaby77:

It used to work with PayPal, but don't know whether it still works
I mean Nigerian PayPal?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femadesh(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2015
meetmal03:

I have got for sale. whatsapp +447423097893

Can anyone vouch for this seller?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.