Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

Marriage Partner Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Partner Advice! (803 Views)

Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. / When Your Parents Disapprove Your Marriage Partner… / Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Partner Advice! by minatatoo: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2009
I'm 24 and I'm in love with a girl. She is 27. She's about 3.5 years older than myself. I'm reluctant to propose because of the age difference. Is age a big deal? Please Nairaland members,  what are the pros and cons of marrying a woman who's clearly older than oneself?

By the way I registered hered just because of this issue. I hope to stay, though.
Re: Marriage Partner Advice! by queenTG(f): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2009
do u love her? if yes let me tell u that love is before everything and she still young to have children go ahead!
Re: Marriage Partner Advice! by edenplusRomance: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2012
Looking Good

"I try my best to look good for my husband, but irrespective of what I do he never makes any comment. Is it that he does not find me attractive?

The other day we went out together for a dinner organized by his company. I had to travel to Paris to buy my dress from one of the leading designers thinking that this time he would appreciate my looks considering the time and effort I put into it.

To my surprise my husband never made any comment. However, when we got to the dinner he appreciated everyone even the receptionists.

I don't know what to do...does he still love me"

https://www.facebook.com/EdenPlus
Re: Marriage Partner Advice! by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2012
24 years old guy wants τ̅☺ rush into marry because of †ЂΞ pressure from an older chic. Guy U̶̲̥̅̊ neva ripe FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ marriage jor. Why U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ rush? †ЂΞ tin go soon tire U̶̲̥̅̊....trust ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever And How Did U Know? / Are There Any Gay Nigerian Guys In The Usa / Sacrifice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.