Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,148 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53393 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Raalsalghul: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
drnoel:

Really so u haven't heard or seen that b4. Then let me re-educate u with a life example.

I heard of a guy who promised a girl the alter just cos he wanted to see her pant. When he didnt see it. He bought her a Toyota camry for wedding present, she still refused to flash the cu.nt. So he organized her wine carrying after that was done. He started organizing traditional wedding and just b4 thr traditional wedding he scored and started scoring for days. After 4 weeks of scoring, he called off the traditional wedding and b4 she could say jack robinson he asked hos people to go collect their dowry. That was how thr issue ended. The girl almost ran mad.

I know met the lady it happened to.
Wicked!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by 2dillu2(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
receive a relationship by fire,now take it
no I'm happy staying like that
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Felaak47(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
end time.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by ChynoBEATS: 4:03am On Jan 25, 2016
jonaifame22:
my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Please, advice me, I love her very much but.......

Gerrawt u dont love her. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by haskell(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
she noh get papa?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by fman(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..
so dat she dump u at ha own time
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Gerrawt u dont love her. angry
I do!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by ChynoBEATS: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
I do!
prove it

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.