Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53536 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Luckygurl:

Lol!! But her moving in still doesn't gurantee he wouldn't leave her in the future if he wishes to, does it??
ehn,if I leave dis one she trace me spiritually till she kill me
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Luckygurl:

Lol!! But her moving in still doesn't gurantee he wouldn't leave her in the future if he wishes to, does it??

Yeah you're right it doesn't but I guess she saw a good husband material in him
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by QueenEdna(f): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Its totally wrong dude, you will def lose taste/Value for ur woman,esp if you are nt ready to settle down anytime soon..... If you truly love her, dont give in.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yeah you're right it doesn't but I guess she saw a good husband material in him
ah baby,my husband material wide we'll well,u go sew shirt,trouser,wrapper,boxers,even handkerchief for inside,no be me o, na God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by oliviacute(f): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2015
wrong coz u peepz ain't married yet

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2015
QueenEdna:
Its totally wrong dude, you will def lose taste/Value for ur woman,esp if you are nt ready to settle down anytime soon..... If you truly love her, dont give in.
okay!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2015
oliviacute:
wrong coz u peepz ain't married yet
aiit!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok then, my bad. I just thought that maybe you were the shady type. Hmm, I don't know what to say because you can't drop your friends just because someone is jealous. Are your female friends hot? It might work out if they aren't lol.
grin grin
He should get cold female friends asap. grin

Seriously though, I think being that jealous is just being insecure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by vani86: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Mr. Not here in Naija o.. All the so called "bulls" need to be handled with full force else one would stay up to her late forties and no sign of marriage

lmao, you aint the dulling type

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin
He should get cold female friends asap. grin

Seriously though, I think being that jealous is just being insecure.

Yeah true, but is there someone that feels secure all the time? Remember that there's always someone better than you at something out there & that sometimes can mess up with the self-esteem...just a little bit though.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Moana:
it wasnt small when you bending, flipping and twisting her over the weekends but the thought of her being there more often has suddenly made the room too small abi grin she has got you tongue

Personally i wouldn't let anyone leave with me (as a single woman) i love my space and i dont like sharing my toothpaste embarassed
now I see u grew up in the united kingdom,as u don't wanna share even ur toothpaste,lol!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by vani86: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2015
for me it aint a good move, moving in will not guarantee it will end in marriage. in addititon to that, a guy will get bored quicker seeing her each day when compared to seeing her once in awhile.

it works for some though
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok then, my bad. I just thought that maybe you were the shady type. Hmm, I don't know what to say because you can't drop your friends just because someone is jealous. Are your female friends hot? It might work out if they aren't lol.
yea my female friends are hot,u knw like attracts like.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:
for me it aint a good move, moving in will not guarantee it will end in marriage. in addititon to that, a guy will get bored quicker seeing her each day when compared to seeing her once in awhile.

it works for some though
true
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
yea my female friends are hot,u knw like attracts like.

Hehehehe. Birds of the same hot feather. .I hear you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehehe. Birds of the same hot feather. .I hear you.
yes ma'am,lemme hear u say I'm hawt! lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah true, but is there someone that feels secure all the time? Remember that there's always someone better than you at something out there & that sometimes can mess up with the self-esteem...just a little bit though.
yeah, it happens to me too sometimes.
But I think it's really about the selling point. You see, if SHE thinks that op likes her because of her physical features, she would feel insecire and jealous if she saw him with equally or more sexy girls.
However, if she thinks he likes her because of her humor, she wouldn't be perturbed at any hot mess hitting on him. But her heart will definitely skip a beat if she found him actually having fun with another girl. Hot or not.
So, in this case, I guess she doesn't have a lot of assets to hold him down with. So, she gets very jealous easily.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
But I think it's really about the selling point. You see, if SHE thinks that op likes her because of her physical features, she would feel insecire and jealous if she saw him with equally or more sexy girls.
However, if she thinks he likes her because of her humor, she wouldn't be perturbed at any hot mess hitting on him. But her heart will definitely skip a beat if she found him actually having fun with another girl. Hot or not.
So, in this case, I guess she doesn't have a lot of assets to hold him down with. So, she gets very jealous easily.
u nailed it bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
yes ma'am,lemme hear u say I'm hawt! lol.

Is that you on your dp with the 6 pack? Well I'm not into the 6 pack look so I can't say "hawt". Hmmm...let me tell you about what I think is hot. See for me it's not about the physique, it's something unseen. Animal instincts, if you will. It just exudes out of the person unseen by the nekkid eye. That's what hot is to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2015
Teempakguy:

I see your point. So what's YOUR selling point? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is that you on your dp with the 6 pack? Well I'm not into the 6 pack look so I can't say "hawt". Hmmm...let me tell you about what I think is hot. See for me it's not about the physique, it's something unseen. Animal instincts, if you will. It just exudes out of the person unseen by the nekkid eye. That's what hot is to me.
wateva rocks ur boat sis!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hmmmm her selling point shey?for me I think she's intelligient,she has a workin brain,at least she's one out of few of the nairaland gals wth workin brains
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

shocked shocked

I dunno. sad

What would be the selling point of a talented nerd? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
hmmmm her selling point shey?for me I think she's intelligient,she has a workin brain,at least she's one out of few of the nairaland gals wth workin brains

So she's here? shocked Please tell me about it. Do you "follow" each other here?

Let me go check your followers list tongue Btw, if I had a dude here on Nairaland, I'd be jealous if he followed women. I'd wanna be the only female he follows lipsrsealed

*modified*

You don't follow anybody sad
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by focus7: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..
does packing to a man that is not married to you prevents him from dumping you whenever you are expire before him or is just making you a cheap desperate b!tch?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So she's here? shocked Please tell me about it. Do you "follow" each other here?

Let me go check your followers list tongue Btw, if I had a dude here on Nairaland, I'd be jealous if he followed women. I'd wanna be the only female he follows lipsrsealed

*modified*

You don't follow anybody sad
receive my followership,take it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2015
focus7:
does packing to a man that is not married to you prevents him from dumping you whenever you are expire before him or is just making you a cheap desperate bitch?
chai
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
shocked shocked

I dunno. sad

What would be the selling point of a talented nerd? grin

Depends on the "talent"? wink Nerds are into all sorts of weird & not so weird things. Many can be socially awkward too. However, the weirdness can be intriguing to the less conventional types. Who wouldn't want a weird boyfriend that can armpit fart? Hahaha. Normal is so overrated.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
receive my followership,take it

Share with me about your NL GF tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Depends on the "talent"? wink Nerds are into all sorts of weird & not so weird things. Many can be socially awkward too. However, the weirdness can be intriguing to the less conventional types. Who wouldn't want a weird boyfriend that can armpit fart? Hahaha. Normal is so overrated.
is there any guy that can't armpit fart? lipsrsealed

Anyway, many nerds, me included, are socially awkward . . . at first, but eventually, they're very interesting to be with.
Okay, I know this sounds like I'm bragging . . . but most of the nerds I know have this element of "cuteness" that makes girls like them. Not like the brash handsomeness of those alpha males(rolls eyes) but something else that is specific to nerds. tongue
Could be something bizarre like the shape of their eyebrows, or their voice. grin
There's no limit to what ladies can find attractive in a guy, is there? cheesy

Seriously, is there? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Share with me about your NL GF tongue
her name's punkyveer!she's intelligient,she once told me dat I'm d bomb and asked if I'm from smabisa forest and I told her that if I'm the bomb then she's the explosion cos she shakes up the place,u need to meet her,and needful to say dis,my intuition tells me she's as beautiful as the streets of heaven
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by nairabetguru(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other,and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling wth me,pls advice me,I love her very mch but.......

nigga u in 1 chance tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.