Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,795 members, 7,915,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53534 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2015
NemzySeries:
Champions league
no be small thing
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by emerged01(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2015
@ jonaiframe22 it happened to me too but then i thought I was not ready, but due to her attitude of wanting to stay with me, we quickly did a little introduction and went to registry without ceremony. she agreed with me because her aim was to parking in and stay with me. I thank God she took that step because by now I will still be saying I'm not ready. within 3yrs I know what we have achieved,while we are still young,we have a child on ground and planning to move into our own house soon.
Op,your girlfriend see you like a man,act like man and do the right thing in a legal way. she understands your condition,trust me she is going to cooperate. Before you know you will be thanking God you take the right decision on time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2015
sidneyj:
ehn the volatility of her moving average is too volatile. her action is called #youmustmarrymebyforce. Guy is time for you to step up your game. If your current job is not paying you well my guy change it
aiit,thanks!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Dubemkelly(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Not cool, issues would def spring up, I still prefer the casual visit
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2015
sambisa5:

not in all cases!
really!tell me something
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
Every guy must have a very special girl HE loves most,so the "other games" are just for fucccck sake and they can be dumped at anytime,no shaking.Na guys way.

Well it's totally unacceptable. Only a woman with low self esteem would allow that to happen. Just stick to one, the one you claim to love. How do you even sleep with someone you have no feelings for? That's gross. I know there are men who value themselves more & wouldn't be sticking it in anywhere unless they're invested in the person. The side game thing just sounds like a monumental waste of time. I assume you have to fake care in order for them to give it all up to you, etc. Ain't nobody have time for that!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
@ o.p, for wetin na. shey u be her papa? I beta rent another place far away from mine than let her stay even if na 3 bedroom flat I dey stay.

what d heck ama saying, the guy called o.p will still go ahead to do what he pleases

I think its about state of readiness.

At my age and psycological llevel,if i really love and want a lady why cant she move in?

Its not about sex things..infact i dont believe in crazy baseless courtship so i think guys who are not ready for commitment will never accept the moving in things.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Demigods:

Hmm to me if the babe is fine like Nadia bihari or Juliet abrahim then no problem o! Get beautiful goddess damsel wen ready to loyal na every man dream.
she's very beautiful
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Toks2008:
This moving in thingy just got me wondering and i really want to ask a question.

A man and a lady dates for 6years and went ahead to do a grand intro and then legal wedding and they moved in together without traditional wedding,or church wedding or even the man paying any bride price on the lady can we say they are married?

Im asking this because i cant comprehend the reasoning faculty of some ladies.

i and my ex decided to wait till her mum comes bck frm US so we did an intro nd lgl mariage aftr 6yrs of dating and after another 5yrs of legal marriage she opted out in 2013 Due to reasons best explained by her but thats not the issue.

The worst part is that she is insisting we were never married because we have not done any trdtional wedding AND in her very own words..WE WERE ONLY LIVE IN LOVERS with documents atttached

Abeg which one be live in lovers with documents attached.

i asked her that if for those 5yrs of liv iover she has made babies will she say the same? and has she frgtten that it was a joint agreement to wait for her mum bfre hvn trd wedding and the mum is yet to b back in the coubtry befre she opted out.

So when im asked if i have been married i just get confused because as educated as i am i bliv legal weddin is also wedding yet some will say wtout trad weddn no wedding.Hmmmmm
women will always be women
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Youngpo413: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well it's totally unacceptable. Only a woman with low self esteem would allow that to happen. Just stick to one, the one you claim to love. How do you even sleep with someone you have no feelings for? That's gross. I know there are men who value themselves more & wouldn't be sticking it in anywhere unless they're invested in the person. The side game thing just sounds like a monumental waste of time. I assume you have to fake care in order for them to give it all up to you, etc. Ain't nobody have time for that!!!!!
its so unfortunate that most guys are doing it and nothing can change that.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by kokomilala(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2015
You're welcome!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jerrymej(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Marriage in advance!!! Congratulation bro... Happy marriage life in advance..

Excuse me please! Busy preparing my breakfast (it's important).
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Since my teenage years i have imbibed a culture.

If i dont really want you i will never touch you and this is why im so sexually chaste.

If i dont see u as a lady i can marry i will not even make a pass at you.

This is why my chastity expectation from the lady i will marry might be too unrealistic.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by macdongenius: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2015
hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by slimfancier(f): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Since u love her, just advice her to stay behind until u guys are married. I pray she doesn't regret these. Good luck!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Moana:
it wasnt small when you were bending, flipping and twisting her over the weekends but the thought of her being there more often has suddenly made the room too small abi grin she has caught you tongue

Personally i wouldn't let anyone live with me (as a single woman) i love my space and i dont like sharing my toothpaste embarassed
Hahahahha... I just found a reason why I like my space

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by moshould(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2015
They expect baby, she has a Plan
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Toks2008:

If i dont really want you i will never touch you and this is why im so sexually chaste.

This is why my chastity expectation from the lady i will marry might be too unrealistic.

A melancholic speaking smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Youngpo413: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

also naija ladies are not reliable,they may dump you at anytime,so tell me how a guy can survive,so the other games will act as a shock absorber,I will advice guys to double or even triple date cos being faithful doesn't pay anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
she's very beautiful

Hmm then why not start the marriage move?

People don abuse me tire that im too picky and i kept wondering why wont i?

Thats why it seems im stalling.I hate philandering and thats y i must get a lady that is sexually appealling to me and when i get such,she will practically beg me to cheat on her.

I advice guys to go for wat they want talking about sexual features and hope they cope with her lapses cos no one is perfect.

Whatever pleases the eyes will be pleasing to the mind so if she is beautiful then take her to mama.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
its so unfortunate that most guys are doing it and nothing can change that.

Men must not be that smart after all tongue I guess the recent study is fact, that women are smarter than men & have their priorities straight. Just imagine wasting time & money, faking emotions etc, all in the name of getting a lay! Yho!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by NemzySeries(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
no be small thing
Na y we dey beg make d guy no move in wit d gal bkos e no go funny as it appears Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Youngpo413: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Men must not be that smart after all tongue I guess the recent study is fact, that women are smarter than men & have their priorities straight. Just imagine wasting time & money, faking emotions etc, all in the name of getting a lay! Yho!
it is called plan B
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Give this man a Bells! You should be cloned! Really, you're a gem. Keep it up & keep having self respect.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by donjj2004: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Biblically, is Bad.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by izzieman: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Just like @lestat , one of the best things I ever did was the two years I lived with my late wife before we got married. We went through the lovin' lovin' syndrome, the club scene, meeting her family as we were far from mine, meeting and bonding with each other's friends, pretend husband/wife and of course, arguments, disagreements, complaints, criticisms fights(Not physical, mind you) and best of all, make up sex.

At the end of the two years, we both agreed that we might as well get married as we were already everything but Certificated spouses to each other. My advice, try it out, make an agreement that if things do not work out after a set amount of time, you would both respectfully call it quits or try a different relationship arrangement. If most people did this, there would be less divorce and less misery in marriage.

The only thing you must remember is that problems will crop up and you must not take flight at the first sign of trouble. You are getting into the big league kiddo!

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by emerged01(m): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hmmmm,not really low self esteem. just that when a woman is in love,they can go any length to prove it. and one thing you need to ask Op,how many years they have been in relationship? it is love not low self esteem.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
also naija ladies are not reliable,they may dump you at anytime,so tell me how a guy can survive,so the other games will act as a shock absorber,I will advice guys to double or even triple date cos being faithful doesn't pay anymore.

Hmmm, I'm speechless. Whatever bursts your nuts I guess.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by noblegrex: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Moana:
it wasnt small when you were bending, flipping and twisting her over the weekends but the thought of her being there more often has suddenly made the room too small abi grin she has caught you tongue

Personally i wouldn't let anyone live with me (as a single woman) i love my space and i dont like sharing my toothpaste embarassed
I'm available(as a single man)
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Osisie(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Please, advice me, I love her very much but.......

Other games? Are u a hunter? Since u've got other games, then u're really into the bleeping process already. Would have reminded u not to see a girl's panties unless u paid her father for the sole rights.

PS, DON'T LET HER IN.

Marry her first.

I understand how hard it is to stay celibate esp with all these tempting tempters everywhere, but Help still comes from above for every willing heart.

PEACE! Stay Blessed, Hommie.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
it is called plan B

Ok. What do you need plan B for? Are you that afraid of your own company that there should always be someone waiting in the wings just in case? I find that very odd.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Youngpo413: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm, I'm speechless. Whatever bursts your nuts I guess.
YES...whatever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.