Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,149 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53393 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2015
franklin007:
She want to get pregnant for u
I'm watching her on 3D
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2015
tinziemaine:
hmmmmmmm u hol money their now abeg send me card.
send ur number
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Youngpo413: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Magician1503:

I tell u, I'm still trying to resolve an issue with my friend and his live-in lover for the past three days and I'm getting to bear the brunt of their wahala.

And the bigger wahala is that we live in the same compound. Had to vacate my space for the girl when my paddy won't allow the girl in his room, worst still, the girl no get anywhere to go.

U see now say e no make brain at all cry
see finish syndrome at work,she now took the babe for granted,co-habitation is bad for non married couples,moreover that girl is a good one cos a typical naija babe won't lack anywhere to go.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2015
To me that's very wrong man, just talk her into seeing reasons why she shouldn't move into your place. And you try and be faithful...
Good morning!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2015
100agility:
what are friends for? not to worry, I just pm you my address so that she could squat for the main time till you make up your mind.
chai u want to cvet my gf for urself abi,diaris God o
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2015
JDhotral4:
He work for me, jst about how both of u luv each other. I remember den immediately I rent apartment she move in and will start life together, and wed last month
cool!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Youngpo413: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Mr. Not here in Naija o.. All the so called "bulls" need to be handled with full force else one would stay up to her late forties and no sign of marriage
you sef,I never knew you this funny....I surely misunderstood your ways,I'm sorry...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Is she a Biafran girl from Imo state?
nah blad!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2015
drnoel:

It still won't prevent him from dumping her if he wants to. Haven't u seen naija men that still dump women even after traditional wedding
are u for real?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by NemzySeries(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
. Don't want her gettn preggie soon,not now atleast,I'm not ready for a child now, because e sure sey everynight we must get match.
Champions league
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2015
HDee:
Its just not good enough, don't live together when you are not married. You would probably just f*ck each other till you both get tired, and in the course get separated. And that will be the end of the shi*t.
aiit,thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by lozanni(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
U re a lucky man

Hehehe, you don spoil. I guess there are lots of freebies involved.
There is an English saying: "why buy the cow when the milk is free?". Its not a wise move on the part of the girl because all her failings will be exposed to the guy and since they are not married, the guy could back out of the relationship. If they are married, the guy has to endure her failings as marriage is like a wrapped package; you never know whats in it until you un-wrap the package.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by sidneyj(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2015
ehn the volatility of her moving average is too volatile. her action is called #youmustmarrymebyforce. Guy is time for you to step up your game. If your current job is not paying you well my guy change it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2015
freeage7:
One of those cheap girls move. They just love to cohabit. Some girls have completely lost their honour.
pls don't insult my gf

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by sidneyj(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2015
ehn the volatility of her moving average is too volatile. her action is called #youmustmarrymebyforce. Guy is time for you to step up your game. If your current job is not paying you well my guy change it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Youngpo413: 7:03am On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But seriously though, you claim to "love" her, so why do you then have "other games" ? This I do not understand about some guys.
Every guy must have a very special girl HE loves most,so the "other games" are just for fucccck sake and they can be dumped at anytime,no shaking.Na guys way,so if you are lucky to be HIS number 1,good for you....but you can't be his one and only,cos what you find attractive in HIM,other ladies will see it too...even your friends will like have a taste of HIM too.C'est la vie.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2015
lestat:
Well it depends, I am currently cohabiting with my SO which places in the right place to comment.

Advantages
1. You guys will really get to see each other through and through
2. It will actually make your relationship much stronger than u would imagine, to the extent that u can tell what she's thinking.
3. If u guys really love each other it will deepen your love
4. You guys will become more and more alike.
5. You will actually become a couple before the wedding, being that the best part of your day would be seeing her.
6. This is only for the brave enough because it's the one true way of really knowing if u love her, forget the fairy tales and such..this is when you really know if you can spend the rest of your life together, because you will hear her fart,see her scratch, smell her before she takes a shower, smell her early morning bad breath, taste her different levels of cooking, you will see how she manages a home and finances etc, so if u know u don't want to face the raw truth about any girl u think u love pls don't cohabit.

Disadvantage
1. You may discover you don't really love her as much as you thought you did.
2. U see sides to her u thought didn't bother u.
3. U may discover u aren't as patient or nice as u thought u were.
4. This will make u realize that for the rest of your life it's just that one woman u will ever kiss.
5. If u really love her u will discover u can't get tired of her or just dump her.
6. You will actually start trying to be faithful.
7. You will for the first time face yourself and see who u really are beyond the facade.
8. It will make u a better man.
9. If you plan was to dump her 9/10 times u will end up marrying her.

My verdict
I can't speak for u nor any one else, but what I can say is cohabitation was the best decision I ever made... did I find my soul mate? Nah but I found the woman right for me... it thought me the difference between what I wanted in a woman and what I need in a woman
u've been very helpful,God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Chima541:
IN MY THINKING OH! DON'T ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN BETTERS TIL HELP HER IN PAYING HER RENT WHERE SHE LIVE .
aiit
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:
OP I'd advice you to shun that her move. I've known people who cohabit like that and all of them end up breaking up.

Dont mind the likes of SUGARBEE, that is how they encourage girls to take bulls by the horn and afterwards, the girl in question ends up been dealt with by the bull.

As long as you guys aren't married yet, there are several cases where you both won't tolerate each other's excesses and you only wait for the day you get completely fed up and tell her it's over or it happens the other way round.
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by sambisa5: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
u knw it's very risky taking the bull by the horns

not in all cases!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2015
fynex:
She's making one of the many mistakes some girls make...yea you love her forget the fact she's spoiling your games! One day would come she would look so cheap to you and the whole love would die, its never advisable to pack into a guys house when you aint legally married! Coming to visit is different from coming to STAY for her own good let her know you love her and let her know that you taking her in is wrong
thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
a true u talk ,my brother,I no go get breathing space.

Hmm to me if the babe is fine like Nadia bihari or Juliet abrahim then no problem o! Get beautiful goddess damsel wen ready to loyal na every man dream.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2015
kokomilala:
She's trying to squeeze commitment from you.Now, you do the needful-see her parents, get their consent, and tie the knots.Then, bring her to live with you as your wife.
thanks bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2015
daresimon:
Guy I guess we are in the same category, my own came to my aws some days ago andI wasn't comfortable with it.

I had to. Find a terrible lie for her to go back.
If you are ready to do the needful allow her. If you are not its better she comes and goes like she does.

Apart from that checkmate to madt niyen
hehehehehehe
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2015
sademola:

Guy, if truly you love her, wouldn't mind marrying her, you earning a living (no matter how much) then hasten ur marriage instead of co-habiting. You can do the important aspect of marriage and later do the socials when you have enough cash to throw around. The longer a courtship the higher the risk of breakup. Moderation is the key word.
thanks,u've been helpful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2015
This moving in thingy just got me wondering and i really want to ask a question.

A man and a lady dates for 6years and went ahead to do a grand intro and then legal wedding and they moved in together without traditional wedding,or church wedding or even the man paying any bride price on the lady can we say they are married?

Im asking this because i cant comprehend the reasoning faculty of some ladies.

i and my ex decided to wait till her mum comes bck frm US so we did an intro nd lgl mariage aftr 6yrs of dating and after another 5yrs of legal marriage she opted out in 2013 Due to reasons best explained by her but thats not the issue.

The worst part is that she is insisting we were never married because we have not done any trdtional wedding AND in her very own words..WE WERE ONLY LIVE IN LOVERS with documents atttached

Abeg which one be live in lovers with documents attached.

i asked her that if for those 5yrs of liv iover she has made babies will she say the same? and has she frgtten that it was a joint agreement to wait for her mum bfre hvn trd wedding and the mum is yet to b back in the coubtry befre she opted out.

So when im asked if i have been married i just get confused because as educated as i am i bliv legal weddin is also wedding yet some will say wtout trad weddn no wedding.Hmmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by darepoju(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..
can't u think twice..??
we ve seen ppl who stayed together with dia boyfriends and still get dumped..
if u re gonna get dumped ..u will.still b dumped no matter the trick u play...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2015
gerald93:
Nna to mi odi kwa sharp na to the port every nite nna u rugged oooo call her sharp sharp
chai,u like sweet things ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2015
@ o.p, for wetin na. shey u be her papa? I beta rent another place far away from mine than let her stay even if na 3 bedroom flat I dey stay.

what d heck ama saying, the guy called o.p will still go ahead to do what he pleases
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2015
Obynolee:

Why you go even give her belle at the first instance?,are you a learner??
why u go ask dat kind queshion are u a teacher?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2015
daresimon:
Guy I guess we are in the same category, my own came to my aws some days ago andI wasn't comfortable with it.

I had to. Find a terrible lie for her to go back.
If you are ready to do the needful allow her. If you are not its better she comes and goes like she does.

Apart from that checkmate to madt niyen

This moving in things sef..to think most times na initial gra gra things.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2015
youngprofdguru:
To me that's very wrong man, just talk her into seeing reasons why she shouldn't move into your place. And you try and be faithful...
Good morning!
thank u,good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.