Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53318 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by samtol4(m): 2:39am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Mr. Not here in Naija o.. All the so called "bulls" need to be handled with full force else one would stay up to her late forties and no sign of marriage
are u saying the lady is right moving in to stay with him?When the guy push her out after having everything in her then you say men are wicked! Foolishness of the highest order for a lady to move in when her dowry has not paid .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by samtol4(m): 2:44am On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37137107]

Very true but with her around it would be more difficult for the man to cheat cuz her stay in the house has stamped it for good [/quote Will she be following d man about ?Stay with him doesn't stop cheating ! Some men have PhD in cheating when a lady decides to move in with a man who has not pay dowry she loose the following 1.value 2.respect 3honour .After the has seen all her unclothedness and weakness he push out then you gals cry "all men are wicked"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by tinziemaine(m): 2:47am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
. Don't want her gettn preggie soon,not now atleast,I'm not ready for a child now, because e sure sey everynight we must get match.
hmmmmmmm u hol money their now abeg send me card.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by 100agility: 2:53am On Aug 20, 2015
how your matter be
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by 100agility: 3:00am On Aug 20, 2015
what are friends for? not to worry, I just pm you my address so that she could squat for the main time till you make up your mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by tsdarkside(m): 4:12am On Aug 20, 2015
hahahaha...guy,na checkmate nau!!! hahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin grin grin...enjoy.... grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by JDhotral4: 4:58am On Aug 20, 2015
He work for me, jst about how both of u luv each other. I remember den immediately I rent apartment she move in and will start life together, and wed last month
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by socialmediaman: 4:59am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..

I doubt it's a good idea because she'll block her own way entirely and when the dude is done finding faults, he'll rent a new apartment and ask her to give him some space... That's how these kinds of things end
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2015
Is she a Biafran girl from Imo state?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by drnoel: 5:17am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..

It still won't prevent him from dumping her if he wants to. Haven't u seen naija men that still dump women even after traditional wedding
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by otunbashonny(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Bad move
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by GboGboAye: 5:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Wetin una dey yarn? She no wan pay rent. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by HDee(m): 5:22am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
. Avoid what?? If he's gonna dump her, he will still do it, not saying because she's lives with him wouldn't let him.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by HDee(m): 5:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Its just not good enough, don't live together when you are not married. You would probably just f*ck each other till you both get tired, and in the course get separated. And that will be the end of the shi*t.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by GboGboAye: 5:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Wetin una dey talk. Una no dey see wetin dey? She no wan pay rent.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Mr. Not here in Naija o.. All the so called "bulls" need to be handled with full force else one would stay up to her late forties and no sign of marriage

hope if he didn't finally take d bull by d horn,, u ll nt burn his EGG PLANT#####i smell dat spirit in u##### still watching u microscopically!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by freeage7(m): 5:43am On Aug 20, 2015
One of those cheap girls move. They just love to cohabit. Some girls have completely lost their honour.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Well it depends, I am currently cohabiting with my SO which places in the right place to comment.

Advantages
1. You guys will really get to see each other through and through
2. It will actually make your relationship much stronger than u would imagine, to the extent that u can tell what she's thinking.
3. If u guys really love each other it will deepen your love
4. You guys will become more and more alike.
5. You will actually become a couple before the wedding, being that the best part of your day would be seeing her.
6. This is only for the brave enough because it's the one true way of really knowing if u love her, forget the fairy tales and such..this is when you really know if you can spend the rest of your life together, because you will hear her fart,see her scratch, smell her before she takes a shower, smell her early morning bad breath, taste her different levels of cooking, you will see how she manages a home and finances etc, so if u know u don't want to face the raw truth about any girl u think u love pls don't cohabit.

Disadvantage
1. You may discover you don't really love her as much as you thought you did.
2. U see sides to her u thought didn't bother u.
3. U may discover u aren't as patient or nice as u thought u were.
4. This will make u realize that for the rest of your life it's just that one woman u will ever kiss.
5. If u really love her u will discover u can't get tired of her or just dump her.
6. You will actually start trying to be faithful.
7. You will for the first time face yourself and see who u really are beyond the facade.
8. It will make u a better man.
9. If you plan was to dump her 9/10 times u will end up marrying her.

My verdict
I can't speak for u nor any one else, but what I can say is cohabitation was the best decision I ever made... did I find my soul mate? Nah but I found the woman right for me... it thought me the difference between what I wanted in a woman and what I need in a woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Chima541(m): 5:55am On Aug 20, 2015
IN MY THINKING OH! DON'T ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN BETTERS TIL HELP HER IN PAYING HER RENT WHERE SHE LIVE .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by francizy(m): 6:01am On Aug 20, 2015
OP I'd advice you to shun that her move. I've known people who cohabit like that and all of them end up breaking up.

Dont mind the likes of SUGARBEE, that is how they encourage girls to take bulls by the horn and afterwards, the girl in question ends up been dealt with by the bull.

As long as you guys aren't married yet, there are several cases where you both won't tolerate each other's excesses and you only wait for the day you get completely fed up and tell her it's over or it happens the other way round.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by sundayslim(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
This babe has hot legs
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by fynex(m): 6:12am On Aug 20, 2015
She's making one of the many mistakes some girls make...yea you love her forget the fact she's spoiling your games! One day would come she would look so cheap to you and the whole love would die, its never advisable to pack into a guys house when you aint legally married! Coming to visit is different from coming to STAY for her own good let her know you love her and let her know that you taking her in is wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by fynex(m): 6:17am On Aug 20, 2015
She's making one of the many mistakes some girls make...yea you love her forget the fact she's spoiling your games! One day would come she would look so cheap to you and the whole love would die, its never advisable to pack into a guys house when you aint legally married! Coming to visit is different from coming to STAY for her own good let her know you love her and let her know that you taking her in is wrong. For what ever her reasons are she would be worse than that in the next two months and as for you, you will just be keeping her cos you no wan vex am, bah by den d love go done die

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2015
lestat:
Well it depends, I am currently cohabiting with my SO which places in the right place to comment.

Advantages
1. You guys will really get to see each other through and through
2. It will actually make your relationship much stronger than u would imagine, to the extent that u can tell what she's thinking.
3. If u guys really love each other it will deepen your love
4. You guys will become more and more alike.
5. You will actually become a couple before the wedding, being that the best part of your day would be seeing her.
6. This is only for the brave enough because it's the one true way of really knowing if u love her, forget the fairy tales and such..this is when you really know if you can spend the rest of your life together, because you will hear her fart,see her scratch, smell her before she takes a shower, smell her early morning bad breath, taste her different levels of cooking, you will see how she manages a home and finances etc, so if u know u don't want to face the raw truth about any girl u think u love pls don't cohabit.

Disadvantage
1. You may discover you don't really love her as much as you thought you did.
2. U see sides to her u thought didn't bother u.
3. U may discover u aren't as patient or nice as u thought u were.
4. This will make u realize that for the rest of your life it's just that one woman u will ever kiss.
5. If u really love her u will discover u can't get tired of her or just dump her.
6. You will actually start trying to be faithful.
7. You will for the first time face yourself and see who u really are beyond the facade.
8. It will make u a better man.
9. If you plan was to dump her 9/10 times u will end up marrying her.

My verdict
I can't speak for u nor any one else, but what I can say is cohabitation was the best decision I ever made... did I find my soul mate? Nah but I found the woman right for me... it thought me the difference between what I wanted in a woman and what I need in a woman
Bless @Bolded
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by ozome15(m): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2015
guy if u knw wht is gud fr u, jst dnt try it.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by kokomilala(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2015
She's trying to squeeze commitment from you.Now, you do the needful-see her parents, get their consent, and tie the knots.Then, bring her to live with you as your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by daresimon(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Guy I guess we are in the same category, my own came to my aws some days ago andI wasn't comfortable with it.

I had to. Find a terrible lie for her to go back.
If you are ready to do the needful allow her. If you are not its better she comes and goes like she does.

Apart from that checkmate to madt niyen
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by okitikpo: 6:30am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Please, advice me, I love her very much but.......
cohabitation has become the norm in our indomie generation, so I no longer know if it is right or wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2015
missKiffy:
Which other games are you talking about sef cool
don't u have an idea?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Toks2008(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Have you ever been dumbed before? She's only taking a precautionary method

And i still ask..

How does moving in with a boyfriend stop him from dumping her for another lady?

Husbands dump their wives let alone a mare live in lover.Iranu,Abacha
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by sademola: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Please, advice me, I love her very much but.......

Guy, if truly you love her, wouldn't mind marrying her, you earning a living (no matter how much) then hasten ur marriage instead of co-habiting. You can do the important aspect of marriage and later do the socials when you have enough cash to throw around. The longer a courtship the higher the risk of breakup. Moderation is the key word.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2015
tellwisdom:

You be mumu...ur life don spoil finish if u know know sad
ur condition is very pitiable,u need the touch of a strong man of God,to bring things back to normalcy in ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.