Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53331 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2015
Teempakguy:

is there any guy that can't armpit fart? lipsrsealed

Anyway, many nerds, me included, are socially awkward . . . at first, but eventually, they're very interesting to be with.
Okay, I know this sounds like I'm bragging . . . but most of the nerds I know have this element of "cuteness" that makes girls like them. Not like the brash handsomeness of those alpha males(rolls eyes) but something else that is specific to nerds. tongue
Could be something bizarre like the shape of their eyebrows, or their voice. grin
There's no limit to what ladies can find attractive in a guy, is there? cheesy

Seriously, is there? shocked

I like nerds & I agree they have something out of the ordinary. So you can armpit fart? Hahaha. Interesting.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2015
nairabetguru:

nigga u in 1 chance tongue
pls how do I get off the ride,lest I get robbed of my valuables
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
her name's punkyveer!she's intelligient,she once told me dat I'm d bomb and asked if I'm from smabisa forest and I told her that if I'm the bomb then she's the explosion cos she shakes up the place,u need to meet her,and needful to say dis,my intuition tells me she's as beautiful as the streets of heaven

See as I smash my head against the wall. I remember saying that! Good memory. I probably drank too much coffee. It makes me twitchy "wiggles eyebrows*

Niiice. And since you're laying down the mac hard, I might just find you hawt so lemme run.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I like nerds & I agree they have something out of the ordinary. So you can armpit fart? Hahaha. Interesting.
of course I can . . . but I hardly do it because it's . . . well, embarrassing.
I mean, name just three social situations where doing an armpit fart gets you a popularity bonus. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Itusco: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Why do you keep spending so much on gas when you can make your own gas?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

See as I smash my head against the wall. I remember saying that! Good memory. I probably drank too much coffee. It makes me twitchy "wiggles eyebrows*

Niiice. And since you're laying down the mac hard, I might just find you hawt so lemme run.
u can run ,buh I bet I'll catch up wth u,cos I learnt from hussaine bolt
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
of course I can . . . but I hardly do it because it's . . . well, embarrassing.
I mean, name just three social situations where doing an armpit fart gets you a popularity bonus. grin

LMFAO.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
now I see u grew up in the united kingdom,as u don't wanna share even ur toothpaste,lol!
i have never seen aeroplane o embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO.
cheesycheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Moana:
i have never seen aeroplane o embarassed
na lie o,moana,dis ur lie sweet e remain small make I start to dey moan, warrof dose ones dat normally fly above ur house?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
na lie o,moana,dis ur lie sweet e remain small make I start to dey moan, warrof dose ones dat normally fly above ur house?
i live under mango tree o, house for where?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Gurgle(f): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol so shes an NLer and youre disgracing her like this, nawao

The only thing you haven't done is mention her. Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Moana:
i live under mango tree o, house for where?
pls leave dat palce now, I knw u gat a soft and delicate skin,I don't want those mangoes dropping on u,I won't be able to stand the sight of seeing u injured
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by naijainfogalery: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
You dont know anything, i have seen people that moved in even got pregnant and still dumped, if a man doesnt want you he doesnt, you cant make him stay except he really wants to stay
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
You dont know anything, i have seen people that moved in even got pregnant and still dumped, if a man doesnt want you he doesnt, you cant make him stay except he really wants to stay
pls help me to told her,she doesn't knew

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
pls leave dat palce now, I knw u gat a soft and delicate skin,I don't want those mangoes dropping on u,I won't be able to stand the sight of seeing u injured
lol see this boy you know im old enough to be your aunty? grin you better not think thats me on my dp o See as you dey smooth talk me like that tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
so u don turn to king david for bible wey dey snatch people bae
am not snatching...willingly u will give her to me
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Op it's very simple na. Since she's wanna move in her things to ur house, you move urs too her house as well. Shogboni!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
am not snatching...willingly u will give her to me
my babe is not an item,so I'm not giving her to anyone,go and find urs! Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Stelvin101:
Op it's very simple na. Since she's wanna move in her things to ur house, you move urs too her house as well. Shogboni!
abi na! her own apartment even posh pass my own sef

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by geni340(f): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
donT allow her...if shez anything like me,, den ure in trouble. *pouts

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
geni340:
donT allow her...if shez anything like me,, den ure in trouble. *pouts
if she's anything like u dat's the more reason I"ll send a taxi down to her house so ease her packing down to my place,can't u see urself when last did u check a mirror,don't u see dat u're beautiful,pls confirm dis truth ASAP

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other,and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling wth me,pls advice me,I love her very mch but.......

Cohabiting is very wrong, there is nothing wrong with occasional visits, but she's making a very big mistake, what if tomorrow now u no come marry am again? what will happen? by that time u go don squeeze the living daylight out of her oranges and drilled her well so deep that she will now become chaff to oda prospective suitors! Plz discourage her, not only for her, but for u as well, at least no one would be there to checkmate u, at least u want to groove life small b4 finally settling down, I can understand u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Cohabiting is very wrong, there is nothing wrong with occasional visits, but she's making a very big mistake, what if tomorrow now u no come marry am again? what will happen? by that time u go don squeeze the living daylight out of her oranges and drilled her well so deep that she will now become chaff to oda prospective suitors! Plz discourage her, not only for her, but for u as well, at least no one would be there to checkmate u, at least u want to groove life small b4 finally settling down, I can understand u.
chai see d way u come talk sey I go don squeeze a her oranges finish,chai u dis gal sha,u want make the whole NL know sey I like fruit abi?diaris God o
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
chai see d way u come talk sey I go don squeeze a her oranges finish,chai u dis gal sha,u want make the whole NL know sey I like fruit abi?diaris God o

I am just advising u sha, u can have many more variety of fruits to squeeze, leave this one alone before u turn it into my flat bathroom slippers, and den u guys might fall apart, den Na she go come carry slippers bwest dey waka up and down. Make una guys have pity on us small naaw.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by KINGSNEEZE(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
my babe is not an item,so I'm not giving her to anyone,go and find urs! Lol.
abeg u will tell me where to find one...thanks in advance #orange squeezer in sexystrawberry's voice
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I am just advising u sha, u can have many more variety of fruits to squeeze, leave this one alone before u turn it into my flat bathroom slippers, and den u guys might fall apart, den Na she go come carry slippers bwest dey waka up and down. Make una guys have pity on us small naaw.
as a matter of fact I love slippers breast,when we decide to do it on doggy style,it'll make flapping sounds and I swear that turns me on makes me go wild

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
abeg u will tell me where to find one...thanks in advance #orange squeezer in sexystrawberry's voice
u go pay money for form first before I tell u,u knw sey I be agent wey dey help people find bae
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
as a matter of fact I love slippers breast,when we decide to do it on doggy style,it'll make flapping sounds and I swear that turns me on makes me go wild

Oh Gosh! ur so crazy! lolzzzz
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Oh Gosh! ur so crazy! lolzzzz
wateva
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by KINGSNEEZE(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
u go pay money for form first before I tell u,u knw sey I be agent wey dey help people find bae
like seriously! Is that what u study in school?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
like seriously! Is that what u study in school?
it's acquired knowledge I got on street.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her / Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.