Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53331 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2015
DollyParton1:

That doesn't stop her from being dumped.

Very true but with her around it would be more difficult for the man to cheat cuz her stay in the house has stamped it for good
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by mrwisesome: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2015
It's not A gud idea For her to leave wit u at d moment but if u say u love then u better Stop playin games wit her cus she love u too dat is why she want to come nd leave wit u so be serious wit her
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Kakayaraznits(m): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Dude if u love her, marry her. If u dont have the finance to marry, I advise u to avoid living together. She can come visit u sometimes, but not living like couples cos the value would be lost. Once u start living together, u are illegally married.
Heard of a guy who was forced to wed a dead body cos he didnt marry her legally while she was alive.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by akatonero(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2015
Re u reporting her to us now? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Atlantian: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2015
If you love her, co-habit and make it real. Stop gallivanting.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Moana:
it wasnt small when you were bending, flipping and twisting her over the weekends but the thought of her being there more often has suddenly made the room too small abi grin she has caught you tongue

Personally i wouldn't let anyone live with me (as a single woman) i love my space and i dont like sharing my toothpaste embarassed
grin Habiba is that yougrin...what.isit with some ladies and toothpaste?,Habiba doesn't share her toothpaste too.grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Jbond(m): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yeah stock hot and sexy fresh fish
Tah,stop giving urself hope,all stock fish ends up in the pot.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by free2ryhme: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Can you make me feel secure?

Can you also make a man secure??
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2015
free2ryhme:

Can you also make a man secure??

If the man wants to feel secured. . sure
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Jbond:
Tah,stop giving urself hope,all stock fish ends up in the pot.

WGBTTON
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Magician1503:

I tell u, I'm still trying to resolve an issue with my friend and his live-in lover for the past three days and I'm getting to bear the brunt of their wahala.

And the bigger wahala is that we live in the same compound. Had to vacate my space for the girl when my paddy won't allow the girl in his room, worst still, the girl no get anywhere to go.

U see now say e no make brain at all cry

Where are her parent? I just really find it baffling when you guys said a girl doesn't have anywhere to go. Where was she living before she meets the guys?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by mmsen: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2015
There's never a good time to allow a woman move in with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Good development
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by easyelliot(m): 12:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me from experience......live separately till u are married. Sleep over her place, she can sleep over ur place but no moving in....you will thank me later.....

Before i got married i lived with this Afrique girl....when it was good it was great but when it started to sour it soured fast.......

DONT DO IT
DONT DO IT
DONT DO IT

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by hadura29(m): 12:50am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Please, advice me, I love her very much but.......

Try it and you will get tired of her before marriage. But when you pay her price, you will value her more. If she insists no gree ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by crisycent: 12:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Na belley she wan take hook you so.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by wiseoneking: 12:53am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Iniquity only if you truely know Jesus. Permitted if you hate Him and not a true believer

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by DedeNkem: 1:16am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:

If you're not ready to marry her or don't want to marry her, then living with her is a terrible idea.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by cbrass(m): 1:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Moana:
it wasnt small when you were bending, flipping and twisting her over the weekends but the thought of her being there more often has suddenly made the room too small abi grin she has caught you tongue

Personally i wouldn't let anyone live with me (as a single woman) i love my space and i dont like sharing my toothpaste embarassed

Can you live with me then

I will share my toothpaste with you wink
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:

I don't even have to read the thread, just by reading the title I know it's a bad idea.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Not wanting to stay with d gal u love is not bad...Livinq together b4 marriage? Plz o abeg, d love will die just b4 it gets to live. Bt if u think ur love can stand it's ground, No Problm!..... M ever ready to hear d other side of d story. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 20, 2015
wait till you are married.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by unmask: 1:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Guy lay down the ground rules.....and be blunt

No pregnancy
No asking where I have been
It doesn't mean I will marry you
You must not wear wrapper (in fact it is taboo)
It is my house and my rules

Put it in writing and have her sign.....also make a video recording of the event

Then you good to go

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by mecussey(m): 1:44am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..

thats the new trend now...but i dont mind as far as she go contribute something after all, polygamy is allowed just incase.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by friends4ever(m): 1:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Guy, what makes a man is when he leaves his parents house and starts his life, get married and every other things will be added. Don't do it, keep her away from your parents house for now, until you get things situated. Marriage is a long journey...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by macminista(m): 1:55am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..
...hmmm so you will do the same? Taking the bull by the horns..am disappointed
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yeah stock hot and sexy fresh fish

Lols...I wonder why you girls often ask that question, "Are you stalking me?" If he says, Yes. What would be your reply? smiley

#no offence # #idle curiosity #

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by free2ryhme: 2:04am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

If the man wants to feel secured. . sure

same also applies to you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Richy4(m): 2:08am On Aug 20, 2015
They used to call it Abuja marriage those days.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Raypawer(m): 2:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Reject It! no matter how much you love her, wait until marriage... stop cohabiting angry angry angry!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by franklin007(m): 2:36am On Aug 20, 2015
She want to get pregnant for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her / Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.