Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) (48769 Views)

Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) / Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) / Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by freeage7(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Ayanko:
You mean Maddona Secondary School
No, Madona nursery and primary school.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Why brutalize students this way? Oga reverend and CSO you have to pay.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by chimexcomm(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
From susi and philo matter to another one. I just hate that school. From Day1
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by jornie(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
I av always known catholic priest to be very wicked and extreme when it comes to discipline...this is assualt tho...
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
And I thought things were tough while I was there.
Guess things have gotten way worse!
Back then, the fear of "aunty philo" was the beginning of supreme wisdom. And when Father chancellor comes avisiting...the whole campus becomes like a ghost town. The forced morning jogs, no off-K (off campus) living, shaved beards and God help u if u are seen with a member of the opposite sex late at night!
That school needs to be shutdown for a spell angry
Shut up!
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by sweatlana: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Madonna has the worst human rights violations in Nigeria.for an institution!

This is child's play compared to what students told me they suffered in Madonna

That institution should be shut down
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by homesteady(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
'UNIMadonna' again? haa! Always in the news for bad reports!
The last time it was the lesbianism cartel established by 'Anty' Philo and Susu, now this one again? gringringrin

BTW I thought Anty Philo was the dean of students? or has she been sacked? Cc vivaciousvivi

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by sweatlana: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
londongal03:
Shut up!

Why shut up

Is he not speaking the truth?
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Visocrate(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
OGA N1 billion naira too small if na me eh , make them just thank their god and that one say him be Rev what kind of demonic Rev is he abeg shift make I see better people jor shegu
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Tosman12(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
seriously that school is hypocritically established, i wonder what kind of parent sends their kids to such school..... many report coming from most religious school is really troubling , you will even be at peace knowing your child goes to a normal school....SMH.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Visocrate(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
jornie:
I av always known catholic priest to be very wicked and extreme when it comes to discipline...this is assualt tho...
OGA I disagree with you if you had said Rev Sisters I would say yes but Father are more friendly this one is not a Rev father I reject him he can't be one he needs to be deroped before he spoils things for us abeg
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/parents-of-madonna-students-brutalised-by-dean-cso-sue-varsity-for-n1bn/

Picture 1: Galim and Okoye the brutalised students
Picture 2: Rev. Fr. Isaac Jinga

the government should close down all dodgy schools (from primary to university). Only in Nigeria are University students treated like toddlers.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by funkybully(f): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
Themandator:

It is not owned by the the Catholic Church so they have nothing to do about it... Someone once said here that even the owner is no longer a priest of the Catholic Church.

More of my Igbo parents will still their kids there because they are under a suffocating grip of the Catholic Church.

It takes just a cassock to scam an average Igbo guy no matter his intelligence or smartness.... This poo of a school won't survive anywhere else but in Igbo simply because it seemingly has a Catholic link
[/s]

Igbo hater.

Igbo parents would out their wards in schools where discipline and moral go hand in hand with academic excellence.

Am sure Loyola Jesuit, CKC, etc that are run by Catholic church all have only igbos since only them can be deceived by men in cassock. Go check How many Muslims they have in these Catholic schools.

If u have problem about igbos being Catholics, ur cup of bitter tea. Suck it up!

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by DrWhizy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ahmed4002:

See puffy Gee face abeg grin
grin grin
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by dom(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
MadCow1:
No be by force for your Pikin to go University.

Many Parents after failing to properly raise their kids to function in normal society send them to Universities like Madonna and Covenant where they would be under lock and keys and still be recieving an Education.

If Na me, I would probably be dead, because Mama didn't raise no punk. As soon as I saw that shiit had hit the fan, that's the sign for weapons free for me. I am going down fighting, soldier or not. I already trust what my parents would do to the entire school and the Catholic Church that backs them.

the Parents should get a good lawyer and pay his fees; First bring a Criminal Suit and list the following people as defendants;

1. The Catholic Church
2. The University Itself
3. The Nigerian University Commission
4. The Nigerian Army.

Also, the Nigerian Police has a case to answer for spotting those boys in that condition and leaving them in the hands of their attackers and not swinging into action and launching an Investigation immediately.

After that, file a Civil Suit against all the respondents for 1 Billion Naira each for both Punitive And Emotional Damage. angry

MADONNA UNIVERSITY IS NOT A CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY. So the Catholic church CANNOT be joined as party in the suit, whether as a proper party, desirable party, nominal party or necessary party. The school is wholly owned by one man who happens to be a Catholic priest of the order of cssp (congregatio Sanctus Spiritus). (It is not even owned by cssp)he does not take orders from any bishop, only from his Superior and Superior General in cssp. It will therefore amount to a misjoinder of parties if the Catholic church is included among the defendants.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by jantavanta(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/nuns-abused-hundreds-of-children-1171988.html

Do not expect anything short of abuse. Organised Religion is a means to satisfy the animal nature of human beings, while feeling good about it.

Boko Haram and Madonna Abuse are facilities to feel good while expressing animal desires.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
i wonder why they have not shut this useless school down..... The students are treated like slaves..... These students need to be helped, and parents should stop sending their wards to this hell hole they call school.
- Low standard of education
- poor infrastructure,
- crimes aaginst humanity

And you still send your wards??

is it Jazz?
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
ikechukwu354:
I am really happy with the nigerian legal system, please note this, you have a right to a lawyer and an accredited one of course, if you re in any trouble of any type.

dont allow people in upper positions to play with your right, every citizen of this country is entitled to a lawyer.
see ya mouth! who will pay the lawyer?
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by airsaylongcon: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
dom:

MADONNA UNIVERSITY IS NOT A CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY. So the Catholic church CANNOT be joined as party in the suit, whether as a proper party, desirable party, nominal party or necessary party. The school is wholly owned by one man who happens to be a Catholic priest of the order of cssp (congregatio Sanctus Spiritus). (It is not even owned by cssp)he does not take orders from any bishop, only from his Superior and Superior General in cssp. It will therefore amount to a misjoinder of parties if the Catholic church is included among the defendants.

Does the CSSP superior general get orders from the Catholic Church?
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by dom(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Does the CSSP superior general get orders from the Catholic Church?

yeah. from Rome. wanna sue the Pope? lol. on a more serious note, every bishop or superior general of a congregation is under the Pope. a congregation cannot even be set up unless the Pope approves. but like I said, Fr. Ede set up the school as a private individual, totally independent of the church. The school in question is a legal and juristic personality. even if the court orders a "lifting of the veil" what you'll see is the board of directors, of which the Catholic church is not part of.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Islie: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
The 23-year-old further explained that after being beaten for a long time, Jinga and Ogbonna allegedly bundled him and his friend in the boots of a Toyota 4Runner SUV and a Lexus SUV and took them to Akpugo Police Station, but they were rejected by policemen, who insisted that they should be taken to a hospital for treatment

That actions by the police was commendable since they knew the right thing and advice the authority's to take the right step
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by MadCow1: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
dom:

Thanks for clearing that up..

I have always felt that the University was backed by the church.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Themandator: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Igbo hater.

Igbo parents would out their wards in schools where discipline and moral go hand in hand with academic excellence.
Am sure Loyola Jesuit, CKC, etc that are run by Catholic church all have only igbos since only them can be deceived by men in cassock. Go check How many Muslims they have in these Catholic schools.

If u have problem about igbos being Catholics, ur cup of bitter tea. Suck it up!

Mr, you are not any more Igbo than me.... I'm from Anambra state.... I repeat this, an average Igbo man, no matter his intelligence is always swayed by men in cassock, rosary and scapular..... An average man will go to bed and sleep with both eyes closed if his wide is in the company of a Rev. Fr.

You cannot convince a Christian mother that the Rev Friday that gives her Holy Communion is actually after her daughter for amorous relationship... Never!

This very man whose son has been so brutalized will forget his law suit if he is to meet with Ede, tomorrow.... That is how firm the grip of the Catholic Church and everything linked to it is,on the Igbo psyche.... A member can go elsewhere for solutions to his or her problem but even though he or she saw something different there will still return to the Catholic Church.

I know this because I was once very active and very involved
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by effty(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
...and u call yourself a graduate?! Your write-up tells me about you.
oyeenwambada:
Omo I don't normally comment but this. I. Have to. I recommend that school to my greatest enemy you guys should help me thank God that am a graduate today not from madonna uni but a fed uni. Nobody should go their abeg their are a lot of intimidation their and it is sooooooo below. Standard that u cannot compare it with the worst public school in nigeria. This is no news this is not. The worst and I am not suprised its just that I think they must have advanced to what I use. To know them for when I am. Still a student their 2005 to 2006 so nobody should go their unless if you want to advise u enemy. Up BIAFRA (freedom)
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by onizsure: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
I don't blame the Rev. Father, since he doesn't have children he doesn't know how painful and inhumane it is to brutalize someone's child. No matter how bad a child is a real father who has his own children will never treat another man's child like this.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Ahmed4002(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
DrWhizy:
grin grin

Go administer some treatment nah doc.

I miss our people ooo grin
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by repogirl(f): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fu'c'ked up useless school, its about time someone dragged them to court!

They treat students less than animals on top that they paid heavily to be there... Mad. Uni is not even an option to send your kids for higher education.... the place is crap, literally! angry
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
I never believed this sch was this bad, not until one of my gf was sexuallyy assaulted and her dad( a general ) came wiith soldiers o rough-handle the rev.

So now the sch has police and soldiers as security? Hian! Nah wah! Only if JUST ONE PERSON will visit embelembe and cry ou Loud for quick actions.

That school has to be closed down, mgt has to be changed. I pity those wey dey the sch, their papa wicked sef. Abi nah stubborn pikin dem dey dump there ?
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Freksy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
IRREVERENT ACT BY A 'REVEREND FATHER'.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Obiwiz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
these days, I'm beginning to want to scrutinise anything or person that comes with the 'religion' tag. I personally believe there can't be godliness without goodness. Regrettably, most are lacking in the latter.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
homesteady:
'UNIMadonna' again? haa! Always in the news for bad reports!
The last time it was the lesbianism cartel established by 'Anty' Philo and Susu, now this one again? gringringrin

BTW I thought Anty Philo was the dean of students? or has she been sacked? Cc vivaciousvivi

Haba, am I now the authority of MAU? I dunno. Didn't even hear about this cartel u mentioned. Is Aunty Philo not at the Elele campus now?
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
londongal03:
Shut up!

Ur bloody dirty mouth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail / Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop / I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.