Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) (48765 Views)

Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) / Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) / Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Dubemkelly(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yuck! This is gross... No sane man again? The police force could have been invited. Thought if those guys who melted such action on the boys are civilised and humane
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by flyingdutchman(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
GIVE THEM HELLL!!! angry angry angry
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by xtervaganza(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
You treat my child this way?

I won't sue you, I'll arrange your death
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by jantavanta(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
When will Nigerians begin to talk about the abuse they have received from priests and nuns? If we are a giant of Africa, we should lead Africa out of the spellbinding abuse done by these people.

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2011/07/28/south-dakota-boarding-school-survivors-detail-sexual-abuse-42420
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by redsun(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
This why our institutions breeds ruthless criminals who wouldn't think twice about devouri public coffers on their care,even if it means sending thousands of people to their early graves.

That is no education, it is system of schooling that could be compared to the ones oyinbos use in testing the intelligence of primates in the lab.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Madonna University is not an institution of learning. It is simply a building infrastructure. In my opinion, it is the most Useless learning centre ever set up.
Madonna is simply the Last Resort university in Nigeria.
#strictly for emergency or desperate admission. Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
That school is bleeped already...
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by tonimenia: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is so barbaric!

No evidence, they started beating suspects!

Why not called in the Police for proper

investigation?

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by drlance(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Stanley okeke or "Puffy" was my classmate while I was still there @ elele before their engineering campus was moved to akpugo , it is terrible what goes on in the so called Nigerian universities. That school should be shut down, they are not doing good to anybody. angry
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by 400billionman: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Reverend Father indeed.

The demented mentality of Enugu and Anambra residents defying Reverend father's lead to this kind of mayhem.

That must be a secondary school. Take them to station if they are suspicious of the boys. Why beat them to coma and later hand them to police ?
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by vickylala239: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Ur bloody dirty mouth!

Chai gels wit deir wahala

I cnt Stop laffin.

Blood inside a dirty mouth.

Gel u Jst finish ur follow gel.

I doubt if that gel looked @ ur name Vry well,Cuz if She had,She culd Hv byepass u.

Chai c dangerous female name to attack.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Jewelbaby01(f): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pls I need the link ASAP. I can't wait to recount my ordeal in that dungeon called Maddonna University. It was only God that saved me from that school and the wickedness of that brief and ugly looking non-entity from the chad basin of Congo called Aunty philo. I will never forget the day that evil man Father Ede or whatever he is called used that his evil cane to flog my legs cos I wasn't jogging fast, you need to see my fine and sexy legs that day, they were swollen I even called home to report but trust me, nothing could be done from oustide, with their jericho walls, it was like a prison yard, even more sophisticated than the prison walls where Micheal Scofield and Lincoln Burrows were held. That school and all the staff in it are evil, they need to be bundled and taken to the evil forest, and the school shut down, that is the only remedy. Sometimes I even wonder how I survived a year in that God forsaken place. gosh! Government should pls do something fast, and if I was that victim I would sue them for $100bn nonsense. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Chris95(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dis skuul sef always in d news 4 all d rong reasons..
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by airsaylongcon: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jewelbaby01:
Pls I need the link ASAP. I can't wait to recount my ordeal in that dungeon called Maddonna University. It was only God that saved me from that school and the wickedness of that brief and ugly looking non-entity from the chad basin of Congo called Aunty philo. I will never forget the day that evil man Father Ede or whatever he is called used that his evil cane to flog my legs cos I wasn't jogging fast, you need to see my fine and sexy legs that day, they were swollen I even called home to report but trust me, nothing could be done from oustide, with their jericho walls, it was like a prison yard, even more sophisticated than the prison walls where Micheal Scofield and Lincoln Burrows were held. That school and all the staff in it are evil, they need to be bundled and taken to the evil forest, and the school shut down, that is the only remedy. Sometimes I even wonder how I survived a year in that God forsaken place. gosh! Government should pls do something fast, and if I was that victim I would sue them for $100bn nonsense. angry

www.nairaland.com/2290547/two-lesbians-incharge-female-students
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Themandator: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
airsaylongcon:

www.nairaland.com/2290547/two-lesbians-incharge-female-students

I was going to ask you why you didn't sue them then but remembered they kept you against your will from having visitors.

Another thing, this case is been handled by th3 parent of the victim, how come you reported your case to your parent and they didn't come at once to your rescue?
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by airsaylongcon: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Themandator:

I was going to ask you why you didn't sue them then but remembered they kept you against your will from having visitors.

Another thing, this case is been handled by th3 parent of the victim, how come you reported your case to your parent and they didn't come at once to your rescue?

undecided
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by shotster50(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
The stuff that happens in Nigeria totally defies logic.... So the school is running an aurocratic government.. where fee paying undergraduates are treated like peasants... Truly shocking
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by InvertedHammer: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
/
Winning a lawsuit is one thing, collecting the judgment is another.

The lawsuit is a deterrent. Will the family get N1bn? No.

\
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by jornie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Visocrate:

OGA I disagree with you if you had said Rev Sisters I would say yes but Father are more friendly this one is not a Rev father I reject him he can't be one he needs to be deroped before he spoils things for us abeg
BRO, I'm talking from experience...and yes,he is a reverend father
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by litetias(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I remember the school cell for okija campus that year (somewhere around the guest house)

People go lodge for guest house, dem nor go know say people children de cell under the guest house

Very fuucckking skol

Skol were students de jog #Girls Thursday, boys Friday # '03

Skol were ur own fellow student go de punish u#say na hall rep abi na Vamp#

Mmmsshheeewww

O boy no be small ting ooo.
That time wey Dvc Ngwoke dat fair monkey wan kill us trowey with d collabo of Cso Linus and Sister Purissima.
Mehn we don see tings for dis lyf.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by pyyxxaro: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
litetias:

O boy no be small ting ooo.
That time wey Dvc Ngwoke dat fair monkey wan kill us trowey with d collabo of Cso Linus and Sister Purissima.
Mehn we don see tings for dis lyf.

The CSO dat year get green Volvo, den dere was one lecturer Duru... nor fit remember again

Wayback Okija...

Thank God say Men escape the rubbish cheesy
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by litetias(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:

The CSO dat year get green Volvo, den dere was one lecturer Duru... nor fit remember again

Wayback Okija...

Thank God say Men escape the rubbish cheesy

Thank God ooo. Even the hall reps for Pentagon hostel dat time no get joy
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by cesear703: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
I read this story with so much disgust in my heart. The barbaric treatment of the security and administrative officials of Madonna is alarming. I remember when I was flogged and locked up in the school cell back in 2014 all because I was walking with my sister. The Federal Ministry of Education and NUC should look into the activities of these so called Christian and private universities because this is just a tip of the ice berg of the gross inhumane treatment going on in these schools.
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by pyyxxaro: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
litetias:

Thank God ooo. Even the hall reps for Pentagon hostel dat time no get joy

Broda u de dere.... PSA dat year.... I young anyhow, but I be rebel

Uptown Steady grin
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by litetias(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Broda u de dere.... PSA dat year.... I young anyhow, but I be rebel
Uptown Steady grin
We flex uptown well well dat time near girl's hostel. No sleep for the wicked! Used Condom go full ground for morning
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by pyyxxaro: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
litetias:

We flex uptown well well dat time near girl's hostel.
No sleep for the wicked!
Used Condom go full ground for morning

Hehheehheheheheheehe

The hostel for the side was Madonna hostel, if I can remember

Memories grin
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by litetias(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Hehheehheheheheheehe
The hostel for the side was Madonna hostel, if I can remember
Memories grin
True. This was more than 12 years ago.
Time flies
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by pyyxxaro: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
litetias:

True. This was more than 12 years ago.

Time flies

Yes naaa

I fear u oo wink

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
vickylala239:

Chai gels wit deir wahala

I cnt Stop laffin.

Blood inside a dirty mouth.

Gel u Jst finish ur follow gel.

I doubt if that gel looked @ ur name Vry well,Cuz if She had,She culd Hv byepass u.

Chai c dangerous female name to attack.

What would u have me do? Jeje I was on my own responding to the post and she quotes me with a "shut up". Like me and her had issues before. Where I come from, it's tit for tat. And it's got nothing to do with her gender. I would respond the same way if it were to have been a guy. Simples!
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
RoseDearestLove:
Madonna University is not an institution of learning. It is simply a building infrastructure. In my opinion, it is the most Useless learning centre ever set up.
Madonna is simply the Last Resort university in Nigeria.
#strictly for emergency or desperate admission. Lord have mercy.
I completely agree with you there.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

What would u have me do? Jeje I was on my own responding to the post and she quotes me with a "shut up". Like me and her had issues before. Where I come from, it's tit for tat. And it's got nothing to do with her gender. I would respond the same way if it were to have been a guy. Simples!

Vivy, u have become more aggressive and belligerent these days, I hope everything is fine with you on both lines?
Re: Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) by vickylala239: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

I Lik that.

I Lik gels Lik Dat.fire for fire

After all here is no man's land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.