Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times (33337 Views)

20 Of Jonathan's Appointed DGs/CEOs Retained By President Buhari / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Evaromantik(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yoruba people say "asegbe kan ko si, asepamo lowa" (you can hide a wrong doing, but you can't get away with it).
oya mek una put am for gear 12.,....igbo parable said "onye na-enyo,isi ya ana aputa" {the more stickybeak you become,the more exposure you bring your very self to}

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by hisgrace090: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oh my God! where did nigerians learn this mentality of every one supporting his own no matter the level of crime committed? This habit is quit destructive for a nation to survive with. We need change fast.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Happiness87(f): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
You no well undecided
#BUHARIPHOBIA, #APCpropaganda, Cameroun surrenders Bakassi peninsula are buhari 's body language speaks

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You know him well. grin

Instead of omenka to go and fight Fulani marauders plundering his state, He's hear wanking on GEJ's issue.

"we are all wanking zombies"... SarahBabyxx
grin grin grin grin grin that guy really needs help

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by experimentist: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Toh before nko? No be thief dey appoint thief?!
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by EreluY(f): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
[size=16pt]THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF CRIMES AND CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA. NO SECTOR, INCLUDING THE CHURCH, IS LEFT OUT. WHAT THIS MAN STANDS INDICTED FOR, THERE ARE BISHOPS AND ARCHBISHOPS -- WITHIN AND OUTWITH NIGERIA -- WHO ARE GUILTY OF THE SAME. THE OTHER DAY, THE POPE HAD TO SACK A GERMAN CARDINAL FOR LAVISHNESS IN COLOGNE. SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!![/size]
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by christinie(f): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed
Hahahaha
They said GEJ was corrupt but cost of living wasn't high in his time. They said they are good but the state Government can't even sponsor our Nigerian Bar Conference (NBA) conference trip for the 1st time since inception.
They said they are good but naira value is less than it was under GEJ's regime despite all their hard policies that make it extremely hard for manufacturers to produce goods.
They said they are good yet everybody is crying of no money.
They said they have made so much money from oil yet the masses can't feel the impact.
They said they are good yet they refuse to account how they spend the purported returned loots from GEJ's aids.
Who is deceiving who? We see much figures in print but no impact felt.
APC stop your propaganda now! We are so tired of y'all!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by gbonozee: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
FP ...
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Sagamite(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
How is this even news?

How many people with a brain did not know the Cretin of Otuoke had no aversion to appoint criminals to positions, award them contracts, support them or welcome them to Aso Rock?

Alams.

Bode George.

Kashamu.

Fayose.

Fani-Kayode.

Oduah.

Deizani.

Tompolo.

OPC.

That was what his government was about.

That cretin was on the track to forever destroy this country.

E no go better for all his supporters. May they all die a gruesome death after living a miserable life like their cretin wanted to give Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by HDee(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
#BUHARIPHOBIA, #APCpropaganda, Cameroun surrenders Bakassi peninsula are buhari 's body language speaks
so, na you be the girl with the big ukwu?? Hunn! Ur ukwu just saved you grin
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Happiness87(f): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
bring it on APC members are saints

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
HDee:
so, na you be the girl with the big ukwu?? Hunn! Ur ukwu just saved you grin

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by olatade(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
ExInferis:

I know this man personally since 2007 when he was Zonal Director. Everything he did then was rotten and corrupt. He once bought a fake chinese smartwatch for $5,000. He has a weakness for pr0st1tutes, and is very shady. He was suspended for 6 months without pay, and was so broke and devastated he had mucus running off his nose. That was the time he discovered god, and was always rattling on about god this god that whenever we met.

He is as dirty as they come.

his number is 08033138879, and his email is ladansalihu@yahoo.com. Pls spam the mofo and tell him CHANGE IS COME!

Guy na my DG u wash like this?
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by HDee(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
christinie:
Hahahaha
They said GEJ was corrupt but cost of living wasn't high in his time. They said they are good but the state Government can't even sponsor our Nigerian Bar Conference (NBA) conference trip for the 1st time since inception.
They said they are good but naira value is less than it was under GEJ's regime despite all their hard policies that make it extremely hard for manufacturers to produce goods.
They said they are good yet everybody is crying of no money.
They said they have made so much money from oil yet the masses can't feel the impact.
They said they are good yet they refuse to account how they spend the purported returned loots from GEJ's aids.
Who is deceiving who? We see much figures in print but no impact felt.
APC stop your propaganda now! We are so tired of y'all!
You go wail tire, and still shut up in the end (no offeinse) grin
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by HDee(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
bring it on APC members are saints

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
later, you will say Apc members are 'thugs'?? undecided am trying to maintain peace here okay... Now see how you messed up?
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by christinie(f): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
You go wail tire, and still shut up in the end (no offeinse) grin
write constructively. Typing wailing wailer all the time makes you appear to be as dull as Mr. Dullard.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Mufasa27(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
As sahara reporter don fall una hand, una don shift to premium times lol all in the name of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by ExInferis(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
olatade:

Guy na my DG u wash like this?

carry god swear say the man is not as described
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by HDee(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
christinie:
write constructively. Typing wailing wailer all the time makes you appear to be as dull as Mr. Dullard.
what do you want me to write?? Your brand name (wailing wailer) is enough. Anyways.. you look cute grin
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by anigold(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed

buhari's body language; Nigeria rose to become world's richest country.

BBL; Abacha apologizes from grave and returns 24 trillion naira.

BBL; Boko haram dennouce terrorism and return arms...

BBL; Poverty completely eradicated in Nigeria.

BBL: Prostitutes shuns Prostitution and becomes reverend sisters.

BBL; Nigerian stops farting in public places.

BBL; internet connection in Nigeria becomes the best in the world..

B8L; MTN gives 200 hours free call time to all Network worldwide.

BBL; Nigerian girls shuns peruvian,brazilian and argentine hairs...

BBL; Fruadulent Pentecostal pastors stops extortion of money from gullible members....

BBL; Nigerian girls shuns gifts from their boyfriends instead they start showing great act of benevolence....

BBL; traffic congestion disappears from Lagos roads...

BBL: N1 = $3......

Ewo........ Lol. Hahahahaha. This last one is so so real...

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by christinie(f): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
what do you want me to write?? Your brand name (wailing wailer) is enough. Anyways.. you look cute grin
one question for you: has your living condition changed despite all the bogus figures we see in the papers? I bet you are very broke right about now. Pele.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by vikyno(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Abeg make Una free this man Jo. Premium times, u holy pass?
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by NoRetreat(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
I am not Mr.Jonathan apologist but I am very sure that many of these things may be unknown to him. He appoints on the reccommendations of others.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by zuchyblink(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
anything premium times,sahara reporters and osundefender,count me out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
The imbeciles who have commented above my post, and those who will still comment have failed to see that all these news are coming up so that by time urs kleptomaniac Gej is thrown into Kuje prisons, and later only transferred yo Guantanamo bay, we would jot reconsider even if u wail blood . . .

They say no money, no money, yet I still recieve my salary and bonus as at when due.
They are waiting and wailing over 5k monthly, dats the money me and my guys spend just on beer and spirits, not to include pepper soup money. Jobless bunch of idle fools.
keep wailing
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
cute as in how? someone whose nose looks like suckaway. . .
Abegiii! maihearwad
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by openmine(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
okay OP...Anoda yeye reason from APC and PMB 2 appoint d questionable Fowler as FIRS boss...abi??
continue.....
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Appareil(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
God bless GEJ. Enjoy your rest! Let your enemies continue talking.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Lawsimon(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
pendusky:
WHY CANT WE JUST ALLOW THE MAN GEJ REST WITH LIES

BTW I WILL PROBE BUHARI GOVERNMENT WHEN THE TIME COMES sad sad
Hahahahahaha... I thought you would say rest in peace...lol. Well, his manhood lives on.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Happiness87(f): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
later, you will say Apc members are 'thugs'?? undecided am trying to maintain peace here okay... Now see how you messed up?
maintain peace on nairaland, hahaha Joseph The dreamer

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by pendusky(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lawsimon:
Hahahahahaha... I thought you would say rest in peace...lol. Well, his manhood lives on.

Bro if u dont have better things saying, stop quoting me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges / EndSARS: Communique From The Governors’ Meeting With IGP / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.