Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,247 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times (33358 Views)

20 Of Jonathan's Appointed DGs/CEOs Retained By President Buhari / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by omooba969(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
uzobaby:
Its like Jonathan is d unofficial president!d man is enjoyn hs lyf quietly yet some wnt let hm be.By nw d focus should on d present govt and wt it has in stock 4 d ppl!

@bolded,

Datz exactly d problem facing Nigeria, GEJ looted & mismanaged d commonwealth of Nigerians but let him be ! Shioor

We Nigerians need some education/enlightenment so we can understand wen a public official is behaving badly. cool
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by HDee(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
maintain peace on nairaland, hahaha Joseph The dreamer
lol grin continue o....
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by tonimenia: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Are you serious?

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by HDee(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
christinie:
one question for you: has your living condition changed despite all the bogus figures we see in the papers? I bet you are very broke right about now. Pele.
okay, lemme ask you too; what did you get from the wasted 6 years that your begot president used?? Also, i've survived till now, so you don't have a point. I like you o grin
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Forwetinnah: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Have they told us how Buhari...Danbazzu and DSS chief Daura planned to smuggle an ISIS emir into Nigeria to take over the Sudanese Consulate in Kano? Those eeediiaaaats already have the animal's envoy housed in a palatial mansion in Kano in a bid to spread BH attacks down South..but GOD PASS THEM!! For your Info-message, your DauraDullard is already on watchlist and you're here talking shiiit about Jonathan. 15million eediotic blind bats voted for a terrorist!! Anuofias!!
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by HDee(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

cute as in how? someone whose nose looks like suckaway. . .
Abegiii! maihearwad
christine?? Now see dis! I don't want this for you, cutiegrin
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by amoeba202: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Buhari should try and look into these problems. We're talking abt peoples welfare here.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Forwetinnah: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
zuchyblink:
anything premium times,sahara reporters and osundefender,count me out

The people are phoolish I swear...we have more pressing matters to deal with as a nation and all we keep hearing is JONATHAN! That terrorist is shipping in his fellow ISIS terrorists to destroy more lives in Nigeria and it's none of their business
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed

Symtoms of Malaria.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by sunnymaja(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
In developed countries: china and most of the Asian countries, corruption is not a thing of politics or tribe. They even beheaded former prime ministers for corruption. But in Nigeria, whenever they talk about "stollen" money by Jonathan cronies, sentimental idiots will begin to tag APC propaganda. Are you saying this government should let go and loose supports of the foreign government who withdrawn support from Jonathan for the reason of corruption and the failure to prosecute corrupt officials? These are the group that want to own their land 100% and still want to own another man's land. What a strange thinker!
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by sunnymaja(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
In developed countries: china and most of the Asian countries, corruption is not a thing of politics or tribe. They even beheaded former prime ministers for corruption. But in Nigeria, whenever they talk about "stollen" money by Jonathan cronies, sentimental idiots will begin to tag APC propaganda. Are you saying this government should let go and loose supports of the foreign government who withdrawn support from Jonathan for the reason of corruption and the failure to prosecute corrupt officials? These are the group that want to own their land 100% and still want to own another man's land. What a strange thinker! You better
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by sunnymaja(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
In developed countries: china and most of the Asian countries, corruption is not a thing of politics or tribe. They even beheaded former prime ministers for corruption. But in Nigeria, whenever they talk about "stollen" money by Jonathan cronies, sentimental idiots will begin to tag APC propaganda. Are you saying this government should let go and loose supports of the foreign government who withdrawn support from Jonathan for the reason of corruption and the failure to prosecute corrupt officials? These are the group that want to own their land 100% and still want to own another man's land. What a strange thinker! You better change orientation
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by nuelyoyo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Chai....this is serious!!!!

And the people that put him there just left him.....birds of a feather they say.... shocked

Hehehe Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Hmmmmmnn Lady F, are u on a campaing mission?, I have been seeing ur comments on almost every topic for a while now oh. Pls when you eventually declare ur intentions to run for any office, I will be available to be the DG of ur campaign organisation. Ehen, before I forget, I like ur back side u intentionally flaunted on ur profile pics. grin
ladyF:
Chai....this is serious!!!!

And the people that put him there just left him.....birds of a feather they say.... shocked

Hmmmmmnn Lady F, are u on a campaing mission?, I have been seeing ur comments on almost every topic for a while now oh. Pls when you eventually declare ur intentions to run for any office, I will be available to be the DG of ur campaign organisation. Ehen, before I forget, I like ur back side u intentionally flaunted on ur profile pics.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:

I go slap you
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by ocelot2006(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
The fear of Buhari has led to the breathing of air by all humans globally.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by ladyF(f): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
nuelyoyo:
Hmmmmmnn Lady F, are u on a campaing mission?, I have been seen ur comments on almost every topic for a while now oh. Pls when you eventually declare ur intentions to run for any office, I will be available to be the DG of ur campaign organisation. Ehen, before I forget, I like ur back side u intentionally flaunted on ur profile pics. grin Hmmmmmnn Lady F, are u on a campaing mission?, I have been seen ur comments on almost every topic for a while now oh. Pls when you eventually declare ur intentions to run for any office, I will be available to be the DG of ur campaign organisation. Ehen, before I forget, I like ur back side u intentionally flaunted on ur profile pics.
Lol I doubt I'll be campaigning for any office any time soon. I prefer positions where I dont have to campaign like ministers etc...

Jonathan shouldn't have appointed the man in the first place.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by ishiamu(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
ocelot2006:

#APCpropaganda
The fear of Buhari has led to the breathing of air by all humans globally.

cheesy
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by ishiamu(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Symtoms of Malaria.

undecided
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by ishiamu(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
anigold:

buhari's body language; Nigeria rose to become world's richest country.

BBL; Abacha apologizes from grave and returns 24 trillion naira.

BBL; Boko haram dennouce terrorism and return arms...

BBL; Poverty completely eradicated in Nigeria.

BBL: Prostitutes shuns Prostitution and becomes reverend sisters.

BBL; Nigerian stops farting in public places.

BBL; internet connection in Nigeria becomes the best in the world..

B8L; MTN gives 200 hours free call time to all Network worldwide.

BBL; Nigerian girls shuns peruvian,brazilian and argentine hairs...

BBL; Fruadulent Pentecostal pastors stops extortion of money from gullible members....

BBL; Nigerian girls shuns gifts from their boyfriends instead they start showing great act of benevolence....

BBL; traffic congestion disappears from Lagos roads...

BBL: N1 = $3......

Ewo........ Lol. Hahahahaha. This last one is so so real...

Lwkmd
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by ishiamu(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
christinie:
Hahahaha
They said GEJ was corrupt but cost of living wasn't high in his time. They said they are good but the state Government can't even sponsor our Nigerian Bar Conference (NBA) conference trip for the 1st time since inception.
They said they are good but naira value is less than it was under GEJ's regime despite all their hard policies that make it extremely hard for manufacturers to produce goods.
They said they are good yet everybody is crying of no money.
They said they have made so much money from oil yet the masses can't feel the impact.
They said they are good yet they refuse to account how they spend the purported returned loots from GEJ's aids.
Who is deceiving who? We see much figures in print but no impact felt.
APC stop your propaganda now! We are so tired of y'all!

Yes ooo... we tired of em

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by ishiamu(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
You no well undecided

Ok
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by ishiamu(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
midolian:
Mr man, stop derailing my threads, pls undecided

Concern u
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Adminisher: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
pendusky:
WHY CANT WE JUST ALLOW THE MAN GEJ REST WITH LIES

BTW I WILL PROBE BUHARI GOVERNMENT WHEN THE TIME COMES sad sad

There is no rest for the wicked. How can the only qualification for appointment by him be talent for corruption? .Did God do bad to actualize the destiny he had for him?. It is not a joke , in many countries he would be scared to show his face.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Objektive: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
ANOTHER DAY....................................

ANOTHER PROPAGANDA..................................................

We'll wait and see.

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from the sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over over 100 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Objektive: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
IN MANY COUNTRIES THOSE WITHOUT EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS ARE NEVER PROMOTED TO GENERALS IN THE ARMY......SHIKENA,....

Adminisher:

There is no rest for the wicked. How can the only qualification for appointment by him be talent for corruption? .Did God do bad to actualize the destiny he had for him?. It is not a joke , in many countries he would be scared to show his face.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by christinie(f): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
okay, lemme ask you too; what did you get from the wasted 6 years that your begot president used?? Also, i've survived till now, so you don't have a point. I like you o grin
I gained a lot under GEJ's regime. Agricultural sector was doing greatly under him and food was in surplus. Now even tomatoes are costlier than cocaine. I collected at least N350k to attend to NBA conference throughout GEJ's regime but stingy Buhari won't let them give us again. Do you think it's easy to handle at least 6 criminal casefiles weekly without any incentives? Buhari is so mean!
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Ebukaokeke25: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
He shud b arrested,prosecuted n jailed accordingly.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by HDee(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
christinie:
I gained a lot under GEJ's regime. Agricultural sector was doing greatly under him and food was in surplus. Now even tomatoes are costlier than cocaine. I collected at least N350k to attend to NBA conference throughout GEJ's regime but stingy Buhari won't let them give us again. Do you think it's easy to handle at least 6 criminal casefiles weekly without any incentives? Buhari is so mean!
how can they give you 350k on an NBA event?? You see, so, that's how you people squandered all our monies and resources on irrelevancy?? Useless administration undecided
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by yanabasee(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
sunnymaja:
In developed countries: china and most of the Asian countries, corruption is not a thing of politics or tribe. They even beheaded former prime ministers for corruption. But in Nigeria, whenever they talk about "stollen" money by Jonathan cronies, sentimental idiots will begin to tag APC propaganda. Are you saying this government should let go and loose supports of the foreign government who withdrawn support from Jonathan for the reason of corruption and the failure to prosecute corrupt officials? These are the group that want to own their land 100% and still want to own another man's land. What a strange thinker!
You should be more factual and reasonable with ur points.... Coz if you want to talk about persecution, then No Nigerian past leaders should be left out.. From the inception, Nigeria has been a corrupt country and they've been looting this country dry. The next administration will uncover the looted funds and will not account for it. OBJ uncover many of Abacha's looted funds, both buried and foreign dispensed cash on foreign banks but he never account for any of that..
Same way GEJ took the Haliburton scandal from Yara'dua and dropped it when he discovered that the people involve are deadly.
Again, there is no developed country or developing countries that aren't corrupt. They just don't show it. Nigeria is blessed and becoz of this, every developed country wants to have a bite of our wealth and so, they'll try to seek for our attention by dragging our name into the mud. America is one developed country that is very corrupt and devilish. All sort of evil practices has its branch in America. But no country has ever step up to speak evil about America becoz they hide their mess and make it a classified issue that no one can temper with it.
Buhari will get tired very soon, if he wants to fight corruption, it'll take him almost a decade to sanitise this country. In as much as I dnt see him working, I also don't believe that Buhari administration is fair enough to the masses. How will he say that looted money will be used to empower the women? So if he uncover $1trillion, he'll use it to empower the women right? That sounds corrupt to me...
All We need is an efficient president with less talk and less body language thingy! Action speaks louder than his body-language. Many of his achievements are things GEJ set in place before leaving the office.
We need a president that will not probe, but will gather all corrupt individuals in one room and blast them to hell..and that will restore peace and integrity...
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you this silly?
i heard u r above 40yrs of age, i really pity ur children cos u r transferring dat trait to them.
A fool at forty na everlasting fool.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
midolian:
Mr man, stop derailing my threads, pls undecided

He finished you. Work done by you in this thread = 0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why / Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.