Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times (33360 Views)

20 Of Jonathan's Appointed DGs/CEOs Retained By President Buhari / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Jonathan Appointed More Than 50% Northerners During His Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
christinie:
I gained a lot under GEJ's regime. Agricultural sector was doing greatly under him and food was in surplus. Now even tomatoes are costlier than cocaine. I collected at least N350k to attend to NBA conference throughout GEJ's regime but stingy Buhari won't let them give us again. Do you think it's easy to handle at least 6 criminal casefiles weekly without any incentives? Buari is so mean!

You collected N350k? Pls, send me credit before I can believe you.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by christinie(f): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
kaorama:

You collected N350k? Pls, send me credit before I can believe you.
ok
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by christinie(f): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
how can they give you 350k on an NBA event?? You see, so, that's how you people squandered all our monies and resources on irrelevancy?? Useless administration undecided
shut up! That includes our flight tickets, accommodations, conference fees, transport within the state, feeding and conference materials or does your Dullard travel on foot? You call an annual seminar for lawyers squandering of money yet u want us to adjudicate matters in the courts judiciously. Are you crazy? Oya apologise now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
christinie:
ok

Make I send my no?
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by HDee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
christinie:
shut up! That includes our flight tickets, accommodations, conference fees, transport within the state, feeding and conference materials or does your Dullard travel on foot? You call an annual seminar for lawyers squandering of money yet u want us to adjudicate matters in the courts judiciously. Are you crazy? Oya apologise now!
seriously?? You dis geh sha?? To clear the issue; maybe you were the only one who benefited from the past administration, buh as for me?? It was a total waste of years, that dumb president of a thing ruined Nigeria cry, what's on point now Is the new administration which looks very promising. By the way, I said I like you na ?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by nortcentrallord(m): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed

Hahahahaha, reminds me of mortal combat when they tell you "finish him" hahahaha.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by drstone1: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2015
ishiamu:
Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over 12 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed

For every propaganda of falsehood, you have a shot of truth as the cure for the virus. This excellent job is to knockout the viral effect of APC falsehood from innocuous folks and the simply gullible of mind. Thanks for a job well done. Even the OP is feeling this nigga, wella.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by ishiamu(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
drstone1:

For every propaganda of falsehood, you have a shot of truth as the cure for the virus. This excellent job is to knockout the viral effect of APC falsehood from innocuous folks and the simply gullible of mind. Thanks for a job well done. Even the OP is feeling this nigga, wella.

That's my manchy
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Fourwinds: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
thekingsmen:
midolian be having nightmares over Jonathan since 1984.

The numerous and positive legacies of Jonathan is and will still be with us for posterity... It can never be covered or obliterated with cheap propaganda...

."Jonah is gone from Aso rock but his manhood lives on"..... Mama peace 2015

nonsense manhood, nonsense again

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Fourwinds: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2015
HerexG:
Make una free the man joor undecided
Him don cut follow him own cake
supporting corruption. Nonsense
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Fourwinds: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2015
thekingsmen:

when will you stop mastuurbating over Jonathan...
nonsense!! People surrounding him were corrupt
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Cityguy: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
gokay11:
Jona diz,jona dat.we all know he really messed diz country up and he was kicked out,can't we just move on?
See my friend, the thing don tire me sef. It made sense some months back but not anymore. It's becoming stale and irritating. We were told 'change' but what we have now isn't anything near that by a long shot and what do we haven excuses left, right and centre. Shouldn't they just forget GEJ and his administration already? We need something else and not this broken record stuff jare.

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
This information is so true, I work @ FRCN.
Re: How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times by tsdarkside(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
chai...jonathan musssst go to jail,walahi...... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) / Fayose To Spend Weekend In Prison As He Struggled To Meet Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.