Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,740 members, 7,935,203 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:38 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4672310 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) ... (3746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25
Kaybthaniels:
I am in need on of a professional plumber, please oo ๐Ÿ™

We're available, if you won't mind, I wish you success in your dealings
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kaybthaniels(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25
Where are you based?

abuiltech:

We're available, if you won't mind, I wish you success in your dealings
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25
We are available for your project

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25
Kaybthaniels:
Where are you based?

Lagos & Ibadan,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 8:46pm On Jul 25
R E S I D E N C E 23.

A Proposed five bedrooms private residence
๐Ÿ“ Eti osa

A thread for our contemporary designs

https://www.nairaland.com/8146564/thread-contemporary-architectural-designs

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dapotemi: 9:26pm On Jul 25
rotecch77:
Monday tips for young guys

As a young couples you can be a home owner with your little savings range from 500k - 700k for simple combo house for stating. ( pics attached)
Donโ€™t wait till you have millions before you can start your abode.
Things are going up everyday, remember โ€œRome doesnโ€™t built in a dayโ€

You see that your little income is a something donโ€™t use it all to chop โ€œ isi ewuโ€ borokotoโ€ pepper soupโ€
If you like listen to this, if you like ignore it.
When you reach 60yrs above you will be monitoring/ cleaning FAMILY HOUSE.
Your grand children will ask your son/ daughter how you spent your younger age.

Baba Rotechh, i thought you wanted to tell us you can build this simple combo house you put here with a price tag...The house is simple and i like it....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hajivince(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikmontana1: 1:37am On Jul 26
ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:59am On Jul 26
Blessedsunny2:
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials

These are good looking pieces ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:03am On Jul 26
Muyesky:
cool

These are really nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:05am On Jul 26
Olumighty123:

You dey build sir ๐Ÿค

Looks fantastic.

I like the modern designs instead of those that looks like youโ€™re entering Babalawo shrine ๐Ÿค—

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 4:24am On Jul 26
EgunMogaji2:

Looks fantastic.

I like the modern designs instead of those that looks like youโ€™re entering Babalawo shrine ๐Ÿค—

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:38am On Jul 26
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by damsamkoko(m): 8:59am On Jul 26
Kindly notify if you install Aluco boards.
Also notify if you deal with solar street lights with installation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 9:15am On Jul 26
We are much affordable
We are always available
Any location

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 10:38am On Jul 26
Hajivince:
https://www.nairaland.com/8012138/nigerian-homes-design-design-construction/1#131146087

Check out this sweet design and it's construction

What about the Abuja build? Seems we no get update again.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 11:16am On Jul 26
Chat me for Aluko boards instalation for interior and exterior fittings Chat 08099212590
damsamkoko:
Kindly notify if you install Aluco boards.
Also notify if you deal with solar street lights with installation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26
We're open for business
Plumbing Installation โœ“
Air conditioning & Ventilation system โœ“
Free Asbuilt drawings โœ“
Call or whatsapp 08144291141, 08121804548

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:35pm On Jul 26
Do people still use terrazzo for flooring?
How much is good 120 x 60 Spanish tiles per meter?

Where is Oga Topsy23? Our in house electrical consultant.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26
EgunMogaji2:

Looks fantastic.

I don laugh tire grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Petmayor: 8:11pm On Jul 26
Please, who knows the best place to buy floor tiles in Ibadan?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26
Petmayor:
iwo road, akala express, depending on ur location

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26
We are available for your project

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mrphysics(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26
Please guys, I need an advise on what to do next. My project is at roof stage, its a flat roof. My engr. is skeptical about using stone coated step tiles. According to him, it's not very good in flat roofs and its susceptible to leakage. And if the slope is not good, then it will soak water and leak. He believes that flat roof usually have issues and would prefer I go for Aluminum.

Personally, I feel like Shingle step tiles will last longer, and its cheaper than Aluminum. I have no issues using Aluminum but I need expert input.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26
Petmayor:

DM for best porcelain Tiles in Nigeria
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 12:25am On Jul 27
folmus:

What about the Abuja build? Seems we no get update again.
o tiloor dey play
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Boreholedrillin: 4:30am On Jul 27
We at platinum drilling and Geotechnical services Nigeria Limited

Provide inter-state services, Our services are
Our Services:
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ Pile foundation
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผGeotechnical / Soil investigation
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ Borehole drilling
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸปSolar borehole installation
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ Geophysical Survey
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ Servicing of Borehole/flushing
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ Water treatment
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ Not-detective test
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ Sand search
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ Pilling integrity test
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Construction and installation of over hand tank (Stanchion)

Call or whatsapp 08136569906

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 5:42am On Jul 27
mrphysics:
Please guys, I need an advise on what to do next. My project is at roof stage, its a flat roof. My engr. is skeptical about using stone coated step tiles. According to him, it's not very good in flat roofs and its susceptible to leakage. And if the slope is not good, then it will soak water and leak. He believes that flat roof usually have issues and would prefer I go for Aluminum.

Personally, I feel like Shingle step tiles will last longer, and its cheaper than Aluminum. I have no issues using Aluminum but I need expert input.

in all you do, don't use step tiles on flat roof. You will spend money tire
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mrphysics(m): 7:52am On Jul 27
michlins:
in all you do, don't use step tiles on flat roof. You will spend money tire

Thanks for this input, I appreciate.

I will proceed with Aluminum.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ajabani4allah(m): 8:13am On Jul 27
What should be the minimum height of the king post when using stone coated roofing sheets for a three bedroom bungalow? Trying to save cost by reducing the height of the roof as low as possible
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:14am On Jul 27
mrphysics:

Thanks for this input, I appreciate.

I will proceed with Aluminum.
contact money121, he will explain it in details and the technicalities involved

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3720) (3721) (3722) (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) ... (3746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stnkembu(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.