Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4524576 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (3702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Demainman1:

How una dey send money these days wey govt say make una dey use only western union and ria?
ahah That nah Govt own oh E nor consign us here in London,dont mind those people
Most of the BDC have agents here in London, we pay to thier agents here and money gets credited to our 9ja account in less than 5 minutes, its as simple as that, the agent charge us a transfer fee min £5, I sent £1000 and fee was £30 @ rate of N500.
so that govt matter nah the rest of Europe and America E concern
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
erico2k2:

me I don enter 9ja already I nor dey wait for retirement age ,I just dey do long throat unto say pounds get power.

Chief, you'll be fine.

Most folks at home look at us as if we're unsavvy about things grin

The timidity of a Tiger is not an indication of his bravity.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
erico2k2:

ahah That nah Govt own oh E nor consign us here in London,dont mind those people
Most of the BDC have agents here in London, we pay to thier agents here and money gets credited to our 9ja account in less than 5 minutes, its as simple as that, the agent charge us a transfer fee min £5, I sent £1000 and fee was £30 @ rate of N500.

It doesn't concern me too here in US, my sources are still waxing strong. Ria and Boss are still operating.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Demainman1:

OK o.

I wish you a very happy retirement in Naija. grin grin

By the way care home if free if you don't have the means. You pay for it using including your state pension, housing allowance etc. That is what is mean tested.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nursing_home_care_in_the_United_Kingdom
Ok care home is diffrent from retirement home, U dont even have to be Old to go there, you could have serious brain damage at age 20 and be put in a care home.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
erico2k2:

Waoh. 500 to £1? I beg which agent be dat? E get one omo wey promise to send me small thing make I take hold body. Him say na 490 be exchange rate. Dat N10 on top for be something o cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It doesn't concern me too here in US, my sources are still waxing strong. Ria and Boss are still operating.
OK that Ria do they give you good rates? cos the Agents here give you almost blk mkt rates in 9ja thier gains are the charges the level on transfer rates.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Demainman1:

Waoh. 500 to £1? I beg which agent be dat? E get one omo wey promise to send me small thing make I take hold body. Him say na 490 be exchange rate. Dat N10 on top for be something o cheesy
E EVEN GO n505 b4 SEF

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
erico2k2:

OK that Ria do they give you good rates? cos the Agents here give you almost blk mkt rates in 9ja thier gains are the charges the level on transfer rates.

Boss rates are acceptable and close to what I would get on the streets in Ibadan and they only charge $1.99

WU is of course totally ridiculously low.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
erico2k2:

Ok care home is diffrent from retirement home, U dont even have to be Old to go there, you could have serious brain damage at age 20 and be put in a care home.

We call them rehabilitating homes here or long-term care centers.

Totally different from retirement homes as you stated.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
erico2k2:

They are now called "care home with nursing" since 2002.

Nursing home can also be for old people. Anyway, why we even dey arguing this sef cheesy

Na proper planning better pass. Is good that you have your madam for Naija. Go home and raise your children and pray Nigeria gets better so that there will be no need for the children to come lost for abroad in the future so that they go look after you and madam for una old age.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
n3xt:

MyTV, HiTV, Startimes, TrendTV are all alternatives to Multichoice's DSTV. Where are these companies today?

Why are they not able to survive the same market DSTV is monopolizing?

Malls and Shopping Centers, I don't want to go down that route but if you'll agree more shopping centers and retail supermarket have closed down since the rise of Shoprite.

Doing business in Nigeria only requires reflective thinking and having a good structure in place. A fail safe approach.

Think of how we (as homeowners) jealously watch over our investment here on Property Board. When it comes to business, it should take a lot more effort to stay afloat in the very hostile yet lucrative business environment.

Shoplifting is one of the major prob of most shopping malls in Naija faces but the South Africans (Shoprite) brought RFID tags and they were able to stop this. They were not just talking about the problems, they acted on it and ensure it worked.

Whether you're starting small or big, you need a good fail safe plan and an exit strategy in case things go south.

These guys dont have enough money, like you said its very difficult to run business in nigeria, even me on ground i have been swindled a couple of times but am not giving up hope, it takes the courage of lion to succeed here, most of these companies didnt plan for exigencies so they fall short... me i envy those abroad they got the most opportunity to succeed in nigeria, we got so many things we lacking here and they have in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Boss rates are acceptable and close to what I would get on the streets in Ibadan and they only charge $1.99

WU is of course totally ridiculously low.
WU are thieves, I cant remember anyone using them since 2005

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2016
make I run frm this Wu and remittance matter for now lol
Who remembers the good days of Room dividers? grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:29am On Aug 08, 2016
jossy26:

These guys dont have enough money, like you said its very difficult to run business in nigeria, even me on ground i have been swindled a couple of times but am not giving up hope, it takes the courage of lion to succeed here, most of these companies didnt plan for exigencies so they fall short... me i envy those abroad they got the most opportunity to succeed in nigeria, we got so many things we lacking here and they have in abundance.

Exactly my point. I have them as friend and I knew what the successful ones did different from the unsuccessful ones.

If only they knew...

John Ugbe of MultiChoice and Mweb Nigeria is a friend of my friend and boss. And his dedicated team of support and marketing guys are my good friend.

They're one big family. Can't forget when they were in SAGAMU for a wedding ceremony. You'll think you're in one BIG family meeting.

That's one good recipe for success.

Most times you don't need to have all the monies in the whole world to succeed. Consistency and total commitment from dedicated workforce will help you reach the goal. So it's very important to take good care of your team.

There always be few that will do things haphazardly. It'll be easier to identify such and remove them from the wheel.

I knew a lot of people here don't like my stories but I'd have love to tell a story about the advent of broadband modems in Nigeria. How it was introduced and who introduced it? A diasporan did in response to a need for solution to reach more people. It was billions of naira idea that got a nod when it was proposed.

A story for another time.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 08, 2016
mavverick:
Trust me bro, its not cheap o. Maybe me dey look at am as a tourist rather than a local. I usually stay between Nice and Cannes. No way near Nice town itself as its too busy for me, I prefer the fishing villages closer to Antibes and If i wan ride boat, I go closer to Nice. grin

How about the BTL tax hikes, I guess it doesnt aply to you guys in the republic, and the countless regulations that landlords in England have to put up with, dem don turn landlords to immigration officials self.

20K for 2/3 houses, is that your yields/profits etc ? Whats the housing demand like in Dublin ? State pension in England if i am not mistaken isnt up to £150 a week or so. Those spanish Islands get Ok retirement, as a lot of Brits live there, who knows what will happen post Brexit after article 50 gets triggered.

For me na that comfy retirement travelling around the world, and improving my skipper skills (boats) dey do me. Also important to have a pad, I dont want to be squatting in anyone's house, and where I for park my future boat ? grin grin

There's a massive housing demand over here and it's getting worst day by day,3 bedrooms in Dublin is going for €1800 p/m and right now many landlords are not even renting out their house to one individual anymore,since Dublin is now global IT hub,a lot of these foreign workers,students and other Europeans coming over here need houses,so demand is higher than supply,right now even the gov are confused on what to do,so many landlords prefer sharing which goes for between €400-€500 pp/pw two or three pp/pr.there are taxes,but people pay based on what they declare.

For those that have liquidity there are so much opportunities here right now and property prices are rising very fast,and it's only going to get worst with the Brexit,Ireland is the last result for the Eastern Europeans once the Brexit is facilitated.

Simple Google for a house in Dublin and see what am driving at.visit daft.ie.

For those that want to retire in Nigeria it's ok,each to their own.

I wish everyone all the best in whatever plan they have.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 5:29am On Aug 08, 2016
euromilion:
Retiring in naija is out of the equation for me,believe me and don't hate me if I tell you how much I hate NIGERIA,the country where nothing work.

I will retire to a Spanish island or to south of France,with investments here in Ireland and USA,I've tried to do many things right in naija,but all was futile,bro diordave has good intentions but nig systems may exhaust it all e.g relatives,thieves,scammers,jealous neighbours and many more,then talk about gov policies where it's all made up as they go.

I have an uncle that did everything as diordave stated,this guy even had shipping line back in the 80s with so many estates,but today this guy is poorer than the poorest person here today.

So it's all well and good in theory but in reality it's a different kettle of fish.

Own two or three houses here or even a B&B and you will retire like a king.

Visit niaja every now and then if you wish,God please forgive me for not going back to live in naija,I've invested so much in nig,that each time I think about it am full of regrets.

Am opening a thread for a project am in involved in over here,watch out for it.#comingsoon.

^^^

I'm beginning think that most people that don't want to retire in Naija are probably the richest person in their family. What if you're the poorest or least wealthy? Do you know how frustrating it is when you spent decades in America and yet those that never traveled out of the county are making it big time that you can't even measured to half of their standards?

I don't think we should be judged by wealth or material things but the way I read comments talking down on Nigeria just makes me think if they actually travels down to naija as see how people progresses regardless of the hardship? I have two sisters (both single mothers), one of them pays N1.7m for one of her daughter school fees yearly while the other one pays N.6m / semester for hers. Do they have two heads?

The very day you wake up and ask yourself what the government can do for you in naija is the beginning of failure!

We're no better than the 180 millions people that lives there. We're just looking for excuses to continue to build white man country. What if everyone on this forum come together and make some positives impacts like other immigrants does to their respective home country? Forget the failure government for once and think about how you can change people lives one day at a time, start with your family and loves ones first. You can either do this or invests your money in abroad to continue make it grater!

Whatever you do, I will respect your choice. Just don't tell me we can never make naija better together.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 5:32am On Aug 08, 2016
euromilion:
Retiring in naija is out of the equation for me,believe me and don't hate me if I tell you how much I hate NIGERIA,the country where nothing work.

I will retire to a Spanish island or to south of France,with investments here in Ireland and USA,I've tried to do many things right in naija,but all was futile,bro diordave has good intentions but nig systems may exhaust it all e.g relatives,thieves,scammers,jealous neighbours and many more,then talk about gov policies where it's all made up as they go.

I have an uncle that did everything as diordave stated,this guy even had shipping line back in the 80s with so many estates,but today this guy is poorer than the poorest person here today.

So it's all well and good in theory but in reality it's a different kettle of fish.

Own two or three houses here or even a B&B and you will retire like a king.

Visit niaja every now and then if you wish,God please forgive me for not going back to live in naija,I've invested so much in nig,that each time I think about it am full of regrets.

Am opening a thread for a project am in involved in over here,watch out for it.#comingsoon.

^^^

I'm beginning think that most people that don't want to retire in Naija are probably the richest person in their family. What if you're the poorest or least wealthy? Do you know how frustrating it is when you spent decades in America and yet those that never traveled out of the county are making it big time that you can't even measured to half of their standards?

I don't think we should be judged by wealth or material things but the way I read comments talking down on Nigeria just makes me think if they actually travels down to naija as see how people progresses regardless of the hardship? I have two sisters (both single mothers), one of them pays N1.7m for one of her daughter school fees yearly while the other one pays N.6m / semester for hers. Do they have two heads?

The very day you wake up and ask yourself what the government can do for you in naija is the beginning of failure!

We're no better than the 180 millions people that lives there. We're just looking for excuses to continue to build white man country. What if everyone on this forum come together and make some positives impacts like other immigrants does to their respective home country? Forget the failure government for once and think about how you can change people lives one day at a time, start with your family and loves ones first. You can either do this or invests your money in abroad to continue make it grater!

Whatever you do, I will respect your choice. Just don't tell me we can never make naija better together.

Nigeria is good enough to visit but not to live is like saying "the girl is very good in bed, but i can't marry her"! why go to bed with her in the first place?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2016
3strikes:

Not really grin. I mean you write so well.

Anyways my own retirement plan na to go back to naija and start church o. Make I dey rake in tithes, offering and prophet offering / first fruits every sunday. How can you go wrong with that? grin grin

I forget to add say I go dey sell prayer stones and oil too....

Running out of the thread now... grin

badt guy... grin grin grin grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 6:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Skrill is the best way to send Money to Nigeria especially those in UK and Europe. You send skrill to skrill account in Nigeria, they transfer the money to domiciliary account, withdraw and sell to abok.i. who gives WU money these days? undecided

Oga qc1, you are right. As tough as Niger is, people are still making it.

Oga n3st. Our 50k don finish. cheesy

Azuh, not everybody will make it abroad; in fact, they don't pluck money there as many Nigerians do think. People working in nigeria are enjoying than diasporan that works in cold and harsh weather.

In travel section, a man told us we should advice him because he is planning to sell his property and move his family to Dubai. His post just dey vex me that day.

Nothing can make me abandon my naija cos the world outside there can't treat u same way your country people will treat u. Nigeria still remain the best place to live if you have the money and good business idea.

I just laugh when i see ppl abroad curse nigeria and vow they will never come back; please check their history, most of them are lost abroad. Some dont have papers to go and come. The witches we complain about are the same witches that trained us.

BUT as for now, nigeria economy needs to balance and it will take few years.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Skrill is the best way to send Money to Nigeria especially those in UK and Europe. You send skrill to skrill account in Nigeria, they transfer the money to domiciliary account, withdraw and sell to abok.i. who gives WU money these days? undecided

Oga qc1, you are right. As tough as Niger is, people are still making it.

Oga n3st. Our 50k don finish. cheesy

Azuh, not everybody will make it abroad; in fact, they don't pluck money there as many Nigerians do think. People working in nigeria are enjoying than diasporan that works in cold and harsh weather.

In travel section, a man told us we should advice him because he is planning to sell his property and move his family to Dubai. His post just dey vex me that day.

Nothing can make me abandon my naija cos the world outside there can't treat u same way your country people will treat u. Nigeria still remain the best place to live if you have the money and good business idea.

I just laugh when i see ppl abroad curse nigeria and vow they will never come back; please check their history, most of them are lost abroad. Some dont have papers to go and come. The witches we complain about are the same witches that trained us.

BUT as for now, nigeria economy needs to balance and it will take few years.

@bolded, most people that make it in Nigeria are the ones enjoying govt patronage and backing e.g dangote.

So many have had the fingers burnt just like euromillion described. I know of a guy whose three of his four tenants are owing him 1 year rent as of now and he can't do much about it.

If that man is related to one army big man, I bet those tenants would not try that nonsense. Is that how a country should be run?

If things do not change for the better, Nigeria of the next 20 years will surely be a no go area.

All the same no place like home sha.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2016
All these your friends in high places cannot help you with 10k a week ? grin
The recession is really biting hard o, no ground broken, idle hands and yet a lot of bragging about hot spots. Yet 10k a week na sababi for you ?

Time to think of an approach, no matter how barbaric it sounds.

n3xt:

Exactly my point. I have them as friend and I knew what the successful ones did different from the unsuccessful ones.

If only they knew...

John Ugbe of MultiChoice and Mweb Nigeria is a friend of my friend and boss. And his dedicated team of support and marketing guys are my good friend.

They're one big family. Can't forget when they were in SAGAMU for a wedding ceremony. You'll think you're in one BIG family meeting.

That's one good recipe for success.

Most times you don't need to have all the monies in the whole world to succeed. Consistency and total commitment from dedicated workforce will help you reach the goal. So it's very important to take good care of your team.

There always be few that will do things haphazardly. It'll be easier to identify such and remove them from the wheel.

I knew a lot of people here don't like my stories but I'd have love to tell a story about the advent of broadband modems in Nigeria. How it was introduced and who introduced it? A diasporan did in response to a need for solution to reach more people. It was billions of naira idea that got a nod when it was proposed.

A story for another time.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Demainman1:

@bolded, most people that make it in Nigeria are the ones enjoying govt patronage and backing e.g dangote.

So many have had the fingers burnt just like euromillion described. I know of a guy whose three of his four tenants are owing him 1 year rent as of now and he can't do much about it.

If that man is related to one army big man, I bet those tenants would not try that nonsense. Is that how a country should be run?

If things do not change for the better Nigeria of the next 20 years will surely be a no go area.

All the same no place like home sha.
I think what makes rental business even challenging is the part you give tenants 6 months free quit notice.
The mindset is that after staying for as long as they can stay without paying, you will still have to give them 6 months free to pack out.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2016
How does the 6 months quit notice work ?
In some rental agreement, its written in there that after 6 months, the LL can walk into the property and lock it up etc. Is this what you mean ?

gbadexy:

I think what makes rental business even challenging is the part you give tenants 6 months free quit notice.
The mindset is that after staying for as long as they can stay without paying, you will still have to give them 6 months free to pack out.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by danowena: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2016
gbadexy:

The solution is to give them the quit notice early. That u want to use your house from the day their rent expires. Chikena
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2016
danowena:

The solution is to give them the quit notice early. That u want to use your house from the day their rent expires. Chikena

And if they refuse to pack out, what will you do?

There is a story of a landlady who was jailed for 6 months for removing the roof of her house due to tenants owing her for several months. The same tenants took her to court.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2016
@ freeworld23 I don't believe there's money abroad 'Because you can never compare a business man here in Lagos to those people working abroad . There is money in biz when you're in lag even if it's tooth pick you're importing " you can still make good money without snow , pay your rent , drive the most expensive car , build a good house , marry the most beautiful wife n you can still play outside rounse cos there is money to spend 'it all about passion you cannot read about biz n get it right it has to be ur everyday life . when I registered my biz the tax controller was surprise when I started paying tax a month after I got my Tin number . I know they are so many risk to face living in Nigeria ' but that makes us stronger !!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2016
danowena:

8 shocked grin grin cheesy ingenious.
The tenant would beg and ask if it's about increasing rent. Most would want to quickly pay before the rent expires.
I guess one would have to be assessing the financial status of the tenants to know which to use the Joker for so that it's not overused.
Property owners hope you are learning on this learning thread. There is always a solution.
Multiple good heads is better than one.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2016
mavverick:
How does the 6 months quit notice work ?
In some rental agreement, its written in there that after 6 months, the LL can walk into the property and lock it up etc. Is this what you mean ?

The tenancy law I think states that a tenant should be given 6 months to look for a new accommodation. You just can't up and eject a tenant no matter the situation.
I think it all boils down to the agreement made. I should think such agreement would supercede any tenancy law.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Demainman1:

And if they refuse to pack out, what will you do?

There is a story of a landlady who was jailed for 6 months for removing the roof of her house due to tenants owing her for several months. The same tenants took her to court.
He would be within his right to eject the tenant since the 6 months notice would have elapsed.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Good morning to you all!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2016
gbadexy:

He would be within his right to eject the tenant since the 6 months notice would have elapsed.

Rights? grin

One lawyer is asking for 150k per tenant to go to court. That is 450k meanwhile rent is 250k per year.

The agent said it could take up to 2 years to finally eject the tenants. That is two years of no rent for my guy grin

Who get rights for Nigeria sef?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2016
euromilion:

There's a massive housing demand over here and it's getting worst day by day,3 bedrooms in Dublin is going for €1800 p/m and right now many landlords are not even renting out their house to one individual anymore,since Dublin is now global IT hub,a lot of these foreign workers,students and other Europeans coming over here need houses,so demand is higher than supply,right now even the gov are confused on what to do,so many landlords prefer sharing which goes for between €400-€500 pp/pw two or three pp/pr.there are taxes,but people pay based on what they declare.

For those that have liquidity there are so much opportunities here right now and property prices are rising very fast,and it's only going to get worst with the Brexit,Ireland is the last result for the Eastern Europeans once the Brexit is facilitated.

Simple Google for a house in Dublin and see what am driving at.visit daft.ie.

For those that want to retire in Nigeria it's ok,each to their own.

I wish everyone all the best in whatever plan they have.
But you are failing to say waht the initial deposit is and the average mortgage cost, I guess you know it aint cheap, check the average cost for first time buyers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (3702) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.