Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:01 AM

8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. (1661 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by YCT: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Ladies Needs to start realising some facts, they get older and matured more than the guys do even when they are of same age with the guy.. You will see a girl of 15 years looking 22.
Without much talk let's look at Some Reasons why a Lady/girl should be serious at 25years of her age..

1. Marriage : This is the dream of every Lady with good sense of humour and Life.. In todays society,any lady that clocks 30 without a man or husband is seen as a failure or a waste in our nigerian society and brought up mentality.. If as a lady you have no serious relationship at least from age of 25.. A relationship that is not based on Sex and money type.. Then you have a 90 percent probability that you might not end uup getting married again for life.. The likes of some of our dear celebs geneviev,rita dominic etc are over 30.. No husband yet.

2. Medical reasons : At age 30- 34 in Ladies,menopause starts according to scientist.. Some of the reproductive organs and nervs impulses changes.. The ladies body changes this period and starts to depreciate to the old age system. Some good and attractable feature she possess then starts fading away. And there is still less percentage of someone getting married to you by then.

3.Career Reasons : like they said a foo.l at 40 is a Foo.l for ever, at 25years if you are not serious or have set your goals and priorities straight,you may end up aging or getting poor throughout your life.. If by 25 you don't really know what you want or havnt started working on things that will make you better rather you keep depending on one guy to another for financial breakout.. You might end up in a miserable life.

4.Societal Value : in my place of work, I got this lady friend, she's 27 done with her school,got her BSC,PHD and she's working as one of the top management,taking a salary of 100+ home every month.. This brought her the deserved respect and high value.. She's young and making it.. It attracts responsible people around her.. Instead of people that will take advantage of her.. When you are young and making it in life as a lady,you hardly have issues instead your societal value and prospect increases.

5 Experience : when you have your goal plan and aim at 25 which is like a mid age, you start learn several things,experience comes in,you will then understand that life is not all about partying,having fun,having boyfriends etc but life is more than that.. You need to fend for yourselve and depend on you and God.

6.Relationship Restrategising : if at 25 you are yet to be in a relationship or you have had so many heartbreaks or something then.. At 25years its a time to Restrategise your relationship goal knowing fully well in the next 5years you could be on Your own (OYO) or on Our Own (OOO). If your still playing with so many guys at 25.. You can forget anything called future husband .. 25 is a time to hit a point on the kind of man you want and make a choice.

7.Parents : when a parent has trained a child especially female child from age of 1 - 25years, they should be expecting some rewards,gain,returns from that lady. Because they know that a girl with fully breasted milk in her upper region isn't a kid no more and should start becoming responsible and useful.

8. You Can Add Yours

Written by YCT!
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by INTROVERT(f): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Menopause dosent stop at 34... do a better research next time....

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Jhenny(f): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2015
alright. I'll remember,tks
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
maybe he made a typo error... In some cases, women begin to experience menopause at age35... It happens...
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by donholy28(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2015
Ladies been seeking for husband when time expires.op at 25 they'll say they still want to enjoy life
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2015
. wink.
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by YCT: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2015
In some Women it starts 34 in some 36.. Infact in some 30.. Go do ur research
INTROVERT:
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by HDee(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2015
Its actually a reminder for them ladies.
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by INTROVERT(f): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2015
YCT:
In some Women it stops 34 in some 36.. Infact in some 30.. Go do ur research

Cutehector come and see o... This guy dosent know what menopause is. please help me explain what it is. He is still making the same mistake.
grin grin YCT just Google menopause and correct yourself.
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by YCT: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2015
I was meant to write Starts.. Are u above mistake though?the word Menopause is simply the Pause/stop of menstral cycle.. Its just a mistake cos of my divided attention..
INTROVERT:

Cutehector come and see o... This guy dosent know what menopause is. please help me explain what it is. He is still making the same mistake.
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

Cute hector come and see o... This guy dosent know what menopause is. please help me explain what it is. He is still making the same mistake.
lool he has corrected himself na cheesy
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by YCT: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2015
Don't mind her..people listen to us or read our write ups to identify mistake Not cos they wana understand what was written or heard..
Cutehector:
lool he has corrected himself na cheesy
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Cutehector(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2015
YCT:
Don't mind her..people listen to us or read our write ups to identify mistake Not cos they wana understand what was written or heard..
lol its alright.. Doesn't stop introvert frm being my e friend...
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by bueze046(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2015
This kind rain no go stop make man pickin comot
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by INTROVERT(f): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2015
YCT:

You beginning to make me upset.. what do you mean by that. I bolded Stop in my first comment thinking you would be smart enough to know what to do only for you to quote me again insisting that you were right. I had to call cutehector as my e-witness to your mistake and you are still typing this trash here. angry angry
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by YCT: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Dosnt that Makes you much more "Dumb"? You calling someone for witness over anothers mistake? Smh! Dumb and childish.. Pls leave my thread. Thank you!
INTROVERT:

You beginning to make me upset.. what do you mean by that. I bolded Stop in my first comment thinking you would be smart enough to know what to do only for you to quote me again insisting that you were right. I had to call cutehector as my e-witness to your mistake and you are still typing this trash here. angry angry
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2015
YCT:
Dosnt that Makes you much more "Dumb"? You calling someone for witness over anothers mistake? Smh! Dumb and childish.. Pls leave my thread. Thank you!
yct its enough pls!
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Elegantdiva: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2015
At 27 she has phd bsc etc ryt? Good for her... whats her family background like? I for one i left sch at d age of 25 cux of movement from poly to uni ..
not every lady can b so lucky like
nd i can advice any lady to compare herself ..
I have two frnds . They are 34 $31 yet no serious r/ship. What do u advice dm to do? kill dmself .. Slow and steady win the race
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by precisionindepth: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
thks for correcting d ops...women of reproductive age is 18-39
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by YCT: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
What I'm saying is this, make hay while sun shines..at least u can tell or know where a relationship is going from 25.. You set goals..
Elegantdiva:
At 27 she has phd bsc etc ryt? Good for her... whats her family background like? I for one i left sch at d age of 25 cux of movement from poly to uni ..
not every lady can b so lucky like
nd i can advice any lady to compare herself ..
I have two frnds . They are 34 $31 yet no serious r/ship. What do u advice dm to do? kill dmself .. Slow and steady win the race
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by YCT: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
I smell FP, make I buy land first

This should do
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Go sit your f-ing ass down. Very illogically wrong deductions and conclusions.

I am at the best place in my life to get married and have children now than I was 10 years ago. I am a doctor, I am 35 years old and I am proud of it. I started my medical training at age 25 instead of getting married and having 20 children. It was my decision partly because I was no where ready for marriage emotionally, mentally and financially. And, partly because G-d called me to something much more greater than to be just a wife and a mother popping out children here and there. I would have made a horrible wife at that age, unhappily married or divorced by now.

IF a woman wants to get married at 25, let her do so not because it's a race against mother nature and biological clock, but because she has deemed it so to be ready and can bring something to the marriage that has great chances of succeeding.

It is not allotted in this life for everyone to get married at 25. We can't all have children and walk bare feet around the home. Some people shouldn't be parents at all. There are many children out there in need of great parents. If it happens that I don't have one of my own, I will find those who need parents and be great parents to those children.

And for the record, age of menopause for most women is at 50 years and onwards. Those who experience menopause at earlier age are genetically inclined that way, and it's a medical condition. There are those who have gotten pregnant even past 50, albeit more difficult at that age.

Marriage at age 25 was something that made sense 100 of years ago, when women did nothing but pop out babies and walk around bare feet in the house waiting on their dotting (but wayward) husbands to get home so they can serve them and be at their beck and call.

Today, is a new age. Women are getting education, working and contributing intelligently and financially in the home as long as getting pregnant and taking care of children and husbands at home.

You cannot have it all and be best at both all the same time. Something must give; it's either you get married at 25 or you get focused on your own establishing your own life first.

Those who get married at 25, I know a lot of them are not happy because they didn't find themselves first before getting married. They end up being miserable wives, mothers etc. It's either she gets divorced or she is unhappily married.

A lot of them cannot leave their marriage because they are entirely dependent on their husbands and can't stand other own two feet outside marriage.

Guess what? At 35, I can have it all now. I am still very much fertile, in the best shape of my life physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally. And, I can contribute intelligently, and financially in a marriage. I can be a better mate to someone else. MY happiness depends on no one.

How many 25 year old can say that? Huh.......Chew on that and let it digest. I am ready to debate on this one if you dare comment.

LYOL--live your own life

3 Likes

Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by Rukkydelta(f): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jesu this op do biology for secondary school
Menopause in women starts from 45-55 but in most woman it usually starts as from 50
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by ShutdownBrown24(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nice write up
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
correct ur fallacies oga. starts at 30 like wtf. works as a top mgt and earns 100k plus with phd. dats nonsense mr man. quit ur lies
Re: 8 Major Reasons Why Every Lady Should Be Serious At The Age Of 25. by proficienc(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Some bullshit tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Sincere Truth About Men / Jump In And See This My Friends / Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.