Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men (75327 Views)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by Abbey2sam(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Freemanan:

It's not only on the path of the ladies tho... Young guys also marry elder women (MILF tongue). Like Nick and Mariah Carey

I think theirs was love because they were both rich
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by ladygudhead(f): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Feranchek:

Nairaland dey vex me jor. Dem do me very bad tin last week and e still dey pepper me, so I dey use my orijinal take cool my temperature

u go call me amebo
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by Willybos(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Atlas, if the old man can't perform well on bed, the will start goin out wit another young man that have reject him since there childhood. "Silly"
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by ugbah007: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Their reason bores down to money,because all the cases I've seen,they are always getting married to rich old men.Come to think of it,most old well to do men don't sleep with their wives that much but they are always getting sex from the young girls.I believe many girls are into this sinful act.pls guys stop thinking it is love,na scam.
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by haryomikun(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by aristosoft(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
When there's money, I mean plenty money, anything is possible, whether you like it or not, deal with it or continue wailing.

E too much for all these nairalanders. Leave these girls alone abeg!
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by MsRemarkable(f): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
misterchris:

Please can I tap from this awesomeness

The lord is your strength.
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by Cyriloha(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Only God can save

be waiting for God to save okay mticheeeeeewww
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by ogianyo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is not a new phenomenon rather I think it's even dying. You can judge them all you want but there re girl who will always want men way older than them. For others it is the allure of wealth and accomplishment. If the women are not complaining stop helping them drink panadol
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by Obaf16(f): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
It's a business transaction. cheesy
U got it right
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by galantjoe(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
i dont know why people complain in all things.
marrying older husband is a freewill choice a girl made so why worryinf ur self. if u like when u reach 100yrs can take another wife ba ur life.

love is material and human preference vary. and u cannot love someone for nothing sake there must be something that attract girls to such older men or younger men.

pls allow them to enjoy their okpomo

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=ladygudhead post=37624506][/quote] what does it mean
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by ladygudhead(f): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
FxDuke:
what does it mean
Wat does Wat mean?
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
ladygudhead:

Wat does Wat mean?
"Ilaiya"
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by ladygudhead(f): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2015
FxDuke:

"Ilaiya"

lol...daz Wat we call a person who tell lies a lot.

though I don't its origin or the real meaning but it really sounds like 'a liar'. grin
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by nobeku: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Empero1:

May God punish you and your entire lineage . Your father cannot be so foolish to insult me in real life least of you slowpoke . Broke ash that thought he has better opinion than people who are far better off than him in all ramifications . Never you dare try quote me again , because i don't join issues with block head like you dolt ! Product of one night stand .
CHEI!YOU ARE FINISHED..Wait for me,you man of imprudence..just chill..
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by nobeku: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Empero1:

May God punish you and your entire lineage . Your father cannot be so foolish to insult me in real life least of you slowpoke . Broke ash that thought he has better opinion than people who are far better off than him in all ramifications . Never you dare try quote me again , because i don't join issues with block head like you dolt ! Product of one night stand .
Do you know your biological father?Your mother doesn't even have the faintest idea..The so called father you claim is even an eunuch!
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by nobeku: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Empero1:

If your step father..abi your eunuch father's stupidity was a crime,he'd be number 1 on the Most Wanted list.If the government ever declared war on stupidity, he'd get nuked.
If there were a merciful God he'd be dead by now.
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by nobeku: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2015
nobeku:
If your step father..abi your eunuch father's stupidity was a crime,he'd be number 1 on the Most Wanted list.If the government ever declared war on stupidity, he'd get nuked.
If there were a merciful God he'd be dead by now.
Hey eejit!Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.I’m jealous of all the people that haven't met you!Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example.Your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it is a prick.I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ.Just look at this silly nematode talking to me about making money and status or some shiit.If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.SPHINX!!!
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by nobeku: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Empero1:

Hey eejit!Is your ass jealous of the amount of poo that just came out of your mouth?Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.I’m jealous of all the people that haven't met you!Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example.Your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it is a prick.I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ.Just look at this silly nematode talking to me about making money and status or some shiit.If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.SPHINX!!!
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by nobeku: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Empero1:

Hey eejit!Is your ass jealous of the amount of poo that just came out of your mouth?Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.I’m jealous of all the people that haven't met you!Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example.Your family tree must be a cactus because everybody on it is a prick.I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ.Just look at this silly nematode talking to me about making money and status or some shiit.If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.SPHINX!!!
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by Rukkydelta(f): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Cyriloha:

be waiting for God to save okay mticheeeeeewww
why do you quote me when you know you have nothing serious to say
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by FRANKOXY(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
It should have been a question so that the ladies in the house will let us know better from their experiences.
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2015
Lala fortez and oshiomole nko?
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by iamrealdeji(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yea I stated that too.

Ten years gap is pretty okay and to me that should be the height.

But 30-50?
Ten years gap should be the height for you? What if you loose your wife at the age of 50? Cos you must not marry a girl in her 20's or early 30's? So you stay single?
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by Hussainvictor12: 3:30am On Jun 17, 2017
I will love my wife to be my age range
Re: Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men by Preciousese(f): 11:49am On Mar 08
donholy28:
After reading all this av come to one conclusion... women who marry old men are gold digging revenge bent biitches

I hope you are still on nairaland
You are a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.