Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira (40572 Views)

Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained With 7.5 Million? / . / MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Rockyfancino(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Beware if scammers here o, before the eat up your savings. view my thread https://www.nairaland.com/2564190/15-people-needed-partner-news
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by chima4UK(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=fucklikant101 post=37651698]Just got back to Nigeria few months ago after 7 years in eastern Europe, I studied there and worked 2 years there and saved up. Now I am in Nigeria, I know 2.5 is very little but at least it is something. What type of business can i start with this?

Pls help a brother out [/quote

Get one or two plots of land in any developing town or Village and thank me later in 4years time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Caliph69: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
toyese01:

Human being, you wicked sha

You self even vex pass me.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Lilimax(f): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Zico5:
Kids have overrun nairaland.
So true! The more reason I spend less time here embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by chronique(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
You can get into the automobile sales with that and you don't even need to invest all of it @ once. You can buy cars here from people in distress who are willing to sell @ very low prices,and sell with a good profit margin later on. If you need any assistance,feel free to contact me.
fucklikant101:
Just got back to Nigeria few months ago after 7 years in eastern Europe, I studied there and worked 2 years there and saved up. Now I am in Nigeria, I know 2.5 is very little but at least it is something. What type of business can i start with this?

Pls help a brother out
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by 2scorehigh(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Stelvin101:
Somebody came here to ask for ideas from Nigerians, on how to invest 2.5million naira. see pple response. I pity the future of this country

I'm telling you! The future really scares me! Some responses here doesn't just give any hope at all.

And that's is very very terrifying, I must say! embarassed

1 Like

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
DICKtator:

I don't know whether you were being sarcastic with the above reply or not but this is still one of the viable business the op can embark on.
Cost of land in the villages or school/varsity areas are relatively cheaper than urban/surburbs and a decent bungalow can be built( face-me,face-you stuff)
with rooms. The rent from such should be pretty OK.

Hopefully,students would pay!!

grin grin grin grin
dnt u knw dat although land r cheap in villages bt nt dat cheap in places wer skuls r sited.I finished from futo n I knw wat am saying

1 Like

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by gotousa2013: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
fucklikant101:
Just got back to Nigeria few months ago after 7 years in eastern Europe, I studied there and worked 2 years there and saved up. Now I am in Nigeria, I know 2.5 is very little but at least it is something. What type of business can i start with this?

Pls help a brother out

with 2.5 million you can become an wholesaler for Nigerian Breweries plc and you can rack incentives at the end of every month.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Basii: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
I am a professional forex trader/analyst and also a forex investment/trading statement analyst. If you are willing to risk 30% of your money to try me, you can call this number 07086435413 for details. What i mean is that you can pull out of the investment if you account goes beyond 30 %.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by solid3(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
ExInferis:

Right on the first 2 counts, wrong on the 3rd. And i'm not daft enough to write my actual account number.

By the way, what's "HND"?

Na Polytechnic u go cool Higher National Dip wink cheesy
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by ExInferis(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
solid3:

Na Polytechnic u go cool Higher National Dip wink cheesy

Haha no.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by focus7: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Op I pity you for coming to expose yourself. There so many fraudsters on NL and all they will be targeting now is how to scam you of your money. Be warned and be careful.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by alexvatt(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Contact me on (alexyvatt@gmail.com) i have a very gud investment opportunity for u.

1 Like

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Favparis(f): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Invest in IMPORTATION BUSINESS as its VERY VERY VERY PROFITBLE.

ONE CAN START THIS BUSINESS WITH AS LOW AS 20k AND MAKE MILLIONS WITHIN 3MONTHS PARTNERING WITH Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc. TO SELL YOUR GOODS.

DETAILS HERE......................................... http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Call/Whatsapp 08036932174, 08179774175.

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by akudinaobi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Any email with gmail is scam ,if they wana help they should come up with yahoo email adreess
Mtcheeeew

2.5m abeg put am for !bet9ja on two sure game like baecelona and mancity maybe it will double

Mumu after many years on eastern europe u wan drag space with us

Oh oh
Think real estate ,you can be supply grnite, sharp sand ,iron rod, stainless rail , doors , plaster sand just think real estate

1 Like

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Kalvan: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
ZACHIE:
Enhance your PR.
Enter a nightclub and paint the city
Rainbow.
Wake up with 300k and plan
!
Idi ot! Only a Yeeboe can be this stu pid.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Kalvan: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
darlenese:
Invest in cow business Buhari was just a cattle rearer and today his asset is over 3Om, shocked

grin cheesy

Re tard. Yeeboe wh ore.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Kalvan: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
akudinaobi:
Any email with gmail is scam ,if they wana help they should come up with yahoo email adreess
Mtcheeeew

2.5m abeg put am for !bet9ja on two sure game like baecelona and mancity maybe it will double

Mumu after many years on eastern europe u wan drag space with us

Oh oh
Think real estate ,you can be supply grnite, sharp sand ,iron rod, stainless rail , doors , plaster sand just think real estate

Yeegbo animal. You people are always so jealous.

BiaFRAUDs.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by onunwa21(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Study ur location, look 4 a problem nd invest in its solution.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Kalvan: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
fucklikant101:

Pls help a brother out

Nigeria is a failed country;GEJ ruined it. You made a terrible mistake going back.

Accept my sympathy.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by nickxtra(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
That money can open a mini supermarket selling assorted goods and consumables. You wouldn't regret it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Iceathome(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
@ Op, which part of Nigeria u hailed from, if na eastern part. I advised contact ur brothers that will be of help
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by oyetunder(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Contest for ward counsellor with it.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Investment. Less than 10 thousand naira only. WhatsApp me on 08055997481 or send me a text if you're not on WhatsApp. God bless.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Abm4real: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Give it to IDP, they will pray for you and go and apply for job.
fucklikant101:

Pls help a brother out
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by neksummi(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
fucklikant101:

Pls help a brother out
pay it to my acount and recieve double anoiting before next week end. 0023467930. God bless you only if you obey.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
chronique:
You can get into the automobile sales with that and you don't even need to invest all of it @ once. You can buy cars here from people in distress who are willing to sell @ very low prices,and sell with a good profit margin later on. If you need any assistance,feel free to contact me.
419!
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Kingjoshbaba(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
I will advice you go into Agriculture or poultry or fish farming. Go to a nice village buy about a acre and start with 1m will be ok for that. There is a particular kind of Chickens you will buy, in 2-3 weeks they will start laying eggs, u sell and get a minimum of 200k monthly. And u can expand as time goes on! Bless!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by darlenese(f): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kalvan:

Re tard. Yeeboe wh ore.

Son of a who.re
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by chronique(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
I had to laugh out loud @ your stupidity. Even from your profile picture alone,one can tell that you're not likely gonna be "intellectually sound" cos you actually do look silly. OP asked a simple question and I suggested an idea to him and funny enough,some other folks suggested same biz to him. If not that you have a very low I.Q,you would have at least gone through my profile before making a comment.
johnsonjosbles:
419!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.