Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,873 members, 7,966,268 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:35 AM

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira (41249 Views)

Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained With 7.5 Million? / . / MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Ogbeniadebayo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
My bro dnt put all ur trust in who Eva advises U ,
Cos som pple com here to do 419. Open ur eye smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Akdams(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ogbeniadebayo:
My bro dnt put all ur trust in who Eva advises U ,
Cos som pple com here to do 419. Open ur eye smiley

you are right.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by oluwaiye2017: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2016
If you have money in a savings account and are reading this article, you’re probably disappointed in the 1% (or so) return you’re getting lately. Surely you can do better than that? The best option available to you is to invest in :
ROSABON TREASURY NOTE >>>> Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note – (RTN) is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000.The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan. This account is for all fund managers and portfolio investors, due to the present economy recession we advise you to place your funds by transferring your investment risks to Rosabon financial services and be very sure of your returns on investments at maturity. Rosabon is a financial company licensed by the central bank of Nigeria to carry out financial services. We have been operating in the past 23years and still waxing strong.

BENEFITS • Attractive interest rates. • Interest rates on Deposits over N1, 000, 000 can be negotiated. • Flexible investment opportunities • Steps to open account

TO OPEN A RTN ACCOUNT, SIMPLY Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000) Choose the Tenor of Your investment Plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days) Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net Call us on these numbers, 0-8***1-0*8***3**5**4**5**0**3 Walk into any of our branches in Lagos and Port Harcourt

We are available on what app on the same number above.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by beulah75: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
fucklikant101:
Just got back to Nigeria few months ago after 7 years in eastern Europe, I studied there and worked 2 years there and saved up. Now I am in Nigeria, I know 2.5 is very little but at least it is something. What type of business can i start with this?

Pls help a brother out

I am into food processing business i need investors - bkolawole8@gmail.com
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Miraeable(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Binary trading would be the best....... Just find a good trading software and you will be banking money beyond ur wildest dream.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by solid3(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
tosmman001:
Invest into locust beans business... Commonly called "IRU" by d yoruba's

Are you for real? Iru biz with 2.5m?

Pls explain.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by lizberry1(f): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Invest the money and get a good return advice it to put it Rosabon treasury note and get a good return more enquiry please contact me on 0 9 0 5 3 6 0 7 9 8 7
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by sunmatajai: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Simple set of paying investment is the answer to your question bro
see them here no hassle http://moneyaidblog..com.ng
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by stanvesco(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
I am going to be sincere with you.

FiRST: you can open a classic barbing salon with that money and I assure you.
With a nice location,you will be wowed by the income.
You don't have to fear about your workers stealing from you and taking you out of business,cos with security camera installed. You can review all the day activities.
Even when NEPA take light,they will have to on Gen and this will activate the security system. Even person cough you go know, wether you dey there or not.

This has been working for me.

SECONDLY: you can get 10 cars with that money. With that you can start your own mini transport company. With time you will see heavy return and expand the business.

NOTE: this is a risky business,but don't forget that each breath you take is also a risk.
Man must take risk to survive and succceed,even dangote will confirm this law of success.

THIRDLY: you can start importation business with just 1M that will give you return of 3M within two to three months.
I can give you contact for that for free.

LASTLY: the other business require big fund,which you don't have now. When you have more capital. Contact me and I will show you men that will help you.

I no they collect dime from you.

MODIFIED

Please don't contact me for anything.

I have changed my mind.

[/b][/size]

hmmmm
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Akdams(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Welcome to *RAISE MONEY HERE*

We are only here because of just one reason, to raise cash.
This time around, thru *NETWORTHING*.
You may Google that to know more about networth and networthing for yourself.

And it guarantees 100k every month *and for as long as you remain in this group* only on your one time *70k investment* as a member of this group.

Also as a member of this group, you will have access to *Business or Project or Idea Financing @ 0% interest rate with unlimited repayment plan.*

You can also *advertise your products and service on our global site for free and for unlimited duration*. All as a member of this group.

That's 200k for you by December 2016 for Christmas and New year alone. Waoh.

Apart from that many will be guaranteed of a change of phone or / and an Android.

*By basically doing nothing except as being a member of this group.*

But we need to be 100 people in this group for the batch 2.

Batch 1 is already 4 months old and they have been receiving cash every month and phones and tablets as gifts also. Lots of testimonies thru this simple but powerful act of leveraging.

And its first come first serve membership as you join this group.

We are going live by latest October 27th, 2016.

We have group chat link below for people who will like to be part of this. I will post it here again. You can also publish it within your various groups and contacts if you so wish.

https:///CTh2JIMQVF17blY2ovf8f6

Those who are not on WhatsApp can send their name and phone number to -

as SMS to - 08087329004
Or
Email - ifybethgroup@gmail.com

The process and modalities is being outlined and will made available as we wait for more participants in the group.
But the major criteria is - have your money ready.

However note that this does not in any way affect whatever business or work you are doing right now. This is just another source of income line for you *in this era of CHANGE*

You are here to raise money. Then you can use the money for whatever business you want to use it for.

That's why I said earlier that *no matter what you doing now, joining *Raise Money Here* does not in any way stop you from doing it.
Its just another way of raising money or another form of income line in this era of recession.

This group is only here to help or assist people in raising money for themselves thru networthing and batching.

Networthing is the coming together of all of us , with our values, in other to achieve a common goal.

Batching assist us in the process in getting it done seemlessly and with ease and making us to escape from limiting factors that affect people from raising money easily. Factors like guarantor, collateral , interest rates, repayments, account openings. Many will even say you should bring people before you can get the money.

But thru *Raise Money Here* , non of these limiting factors will happen.

While people engages in growing their businesses thru leveraging and support, networthing and downliness, which is very stressful, discouraging, long, time consuming and uneventful.

However our own in this group, we engages in - *thru Leveraging and Support, Networthing and Batching* to achieve and deliver results in the shortest time.

We in this group have transfered the *Act and Science of looking for Downliness* to *Principle of Batching*.

It is first come first serve with everybody earning simultaneously and monthly.

*Our Vision* is to see our members earning 1m per month by December 2017.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by brightersms(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2017
obinnajr:
THE MOTHERLESS AND EVEN DONATE TO NEPAL . THEY NEED A GOD IN HUMAN FORM

As if it will close down the motherless homes **smh**

The poor u will always have in ur mist
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2017
I will advise you to keep your money in the bank. go back and continue with your work
it happened to me too. or better still add me to your wassap and let's disscus

Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by muller101(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2017
fucklikant101:
Just got back to Nigeria few months ago after 7 years in eastern Europe, I studied there and worked 2 years there and saved up. Now I am in Nigeria, I know 2.5 is very little but at least it is something. What type of business can i start with this?

Pls help a brother out
agriculture. Go into maize and cucumber cultivation.
Re: What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 1:23am On Dec 15, 2017
fucklikant101:

Pls help a brother out

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.