Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1352716 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by zurefl: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
....Anyone Going To the University of Hertfrodshire....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dee95: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dgirl63:
Guys please what does this mean:

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

Has anyone gotten anything like this before ?
They might have run into something they feel they need to verify or investigate deeper. If it's something they require your assistance on, I suppose they would inform u. Shouldn't be a big deal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by marauka: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dgirl63:

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

From a friend's experience, I think they would want to verify some information you provided which may likely make the process take longer time than the 15day rule. Don't panic. Meanwhile are you a sponsored student? That my friend is tetfund sponsored which made him go with only tetfund sponsorship letter. No money was required to be in his account. For this, they needed to verify both from tetfund and his institution.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dgirl63: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
dee95:

They might have run into something they feel they need to verify or investigate deeper. If it's something they require your assistance on, I suppose they would inform u. Shouldn't be a big deal

Okay, thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dgirl63: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
marauka:

From a friend's experience, I think they would want to verify some information you provided which may likely make the process take longer time than the 15day rule. Don't panic. Meanwhile are you a sponsored student? That my friend is tetfund sponsored which made him go with only tetfund sponsorship letter. No money was required to be in his account. For this, they needed to verify both from tetfund and his institution.

Okay thanks a lot, and no I'm not a sponsored student
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dee95: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dgirl63:

Okay, thanks a lot
wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Justyce:
A special thanks to all the gurus in this house who in one way or the other provided advice when it was and wasn't needed... God bless you all because your helps have really yielded friut... FINALLY GOTTEN MY VISA... I wish everyother person that is expecting his or hers positive outcome... Bedfordshire Loading.

Congratulations!

I guess you are heading to Bedfordshire university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Justyce(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
justwise:

Congratulations!
I guess you are heading to Bedfordshire university?
Yes I am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cranberry17: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
chuksbenin:
So I just collected my passport with the Vignette on the first page! it's gonna be a cold winter in London, then a white Christmas in Germany. Who's going East?

Finally!
Congrats man
When are you leaving??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by soulhighman(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
carissaa:

I've been looking for my classmates up and down.
Let me email you
Oh, I just saw this now. Maybe I will just send you her email on your personal email account.
She would give you the other guys email. Plus, they are flat mates at storie streets residence. wink.
I will mail you my number too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Justyce:

Yes I am

Ok, it's an affordable city for students and there are a healthy amount of Nigerians there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlowoB(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
TobyAn:
Hi guys... got collection mail this morning... went and my pasport was there... Opened it before even leaving the VAC and got my visa ... Hello BCU grin grin grin ... Thanks to everyone for your contributions and help.. Will fly by Monday

Congrats

Timm:
I got my Visa today. I am thankful to you all, God and your suggestions have made it possible.
Is anyone going to University of Hertfordshire? Thats my destination, if there is anyone going that way I will be glad to know. We can arrange accommodation together. I am a guy, though. I know my way around London but not Hertfordshire.
I will be looking forward to hear from you guys.

Congrats

Once again congrats to you all, i am so happy with the way everyone is smiling. Is Nairaland not just great? no agent, no fees, nothing. You get it all here for free. God bless Seun Osewa.

Also congrats in advance to my man Fizzle...it is settled.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Justyce(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
justwise:

Ok, it's an affordable city for students and there are a healthy amount of Nigerians there
Thanks for that piece... thoug yet to sort out accommodation issue... hope to get it done before flying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Justyce:

Thanks for that piece... thoug yet to sort out accommodation issue... hope to get it done before flying.

Uni accommodation or private renting?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Justyce(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
justwise:

Uni accommodation or private renting?
private
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Brianchike: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Got my visa today. The worry is over. Anyone in or going to Aberdeen university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Justyce:

private

Only if you have somebody to view it for you before making deposit else hold your money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fizzile(m): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
OlowoB:

Congrats

Congrats

Once again congrats to you all, i am so happy with the way everyone is smiling. Is Nairaland not just great? no agent, no fees, nothing. You get it all here for free. God bless Seun Osewa.

Also congrats in advance to my man Fizzle...it is settled.
I see you my man. It shall surely end in praise. Will buzz u soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Justyce(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
justwise:

Only if you have somebody to view it for you before making deposit else hold your money.
how much do you think single rooms can cost? and could I be asked to lay for any form of agents fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Justyce(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
justwise:

how much do you think single rooms can cost? and could I be asked to pay for any form of agents fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sesan14: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2016
good evening, pls i applied for my visa 7 working days ago tier 4 stdent visa i am not sure if i submitted my letter of sponsorship/attestation/consent. Pls what do i do, trying to be calm. Pls help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by dee95: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Brianchike:
Got my visa today. The worry is over. Anyone in or going to Aberdeen university?

Congrats. Did you get a collection mail first?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Of course I studied in Germany. My main attraction is the Christmas Market. I can't wait.

worry359:

If you are going to Germany for fun this is worth remembering.
Germans tend to celebrate St Nicholas day not so much Christmas day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas_Day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2016
I am going to the University of East London.

Whatamidoinghere:

Congrats buddy grin
See you in BCU by God's grace...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Don't be scared. It means they have to do more verifications. Probably one or more of your documents was/were not as explanatory as they want. I think you are lucky they didn't void ur application. You'll pull through. You don't have to do anything. Just wait.

Dgirl63:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2016
Thanks bro. 18th night. Air Maroc.

Cranberry17:

Finally!
Congrats man
When are you leaving??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by spikesC(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2016
chuksbenin:
Thanks bro. 18th night. Air Maroc.

Did you check arik when you booked? Their direct flight was quite cheap compared to others and just about 20k above air Maroc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Dgirl63: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2016
chuksbenin:
Don't be scared. It means they have to do more verifications. Probably one or more of your documents was/were not as explanatory as they want. I think you are lucky they didn't void ur application. You'll pull through. You don't have to do anything. Just wait.

Thanks a lot, have a safe trip to school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chuksbenin: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Seriously?

spikesC:

Did you check arik when you booked? Their direct flight was quite cheap compared to others and just about 20k above air Maroc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by TrumpsWall: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Hello all,

Kudos to everyone of this forum as it's been really helpful. I have been a guest all along but decided to join today and seek opinions.

I was refused a tier 4 which is down to the ECO's mistake. He said I overstayed undecided which is completely false. My dilemma is should I reapply or put in an Admin Review.

I know they say it takes 28 calendar days but could also be longer and my fear is not to be able to meet up with the latest start date. Has anyone gone through an Admin Review before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Justyce:

how much do you think single rooms can cost? and could I be asked to pay for any form of agents fee?

A single bedroom will cost you £280-£300 up + bills inclusive depending on the condition and area of in Luton. LU1 and LU2 are student areas.

If you rent through letting agencies you will be charged agency fees but directly from the landlord no agency fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2016
TrumpsWall:
Hello all,

Kudos to everyone of this forum as it's been really helpful. I have been a guest all along but decided to join today and seek opinions.

I was refused a tier 4 which is down to the ECO's mistake. He said I overstayed undecided which is completely false. My dilemma is should I reapply or put in an Admin Review.
I know they say it takes 28 calendar days but could also be longer and my fear is not to be able to meet up with the latest start date. Has anyone gone through an Admin Review before?

Did you leave the UK before your visa expires? If yes and you can prove it then go for AR immediately.

Attach your return ticket they can easily contact the airline to verify that. Entry stamp at any Nigerian airport may not be taken seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (646)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.