Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,353 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (38990 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Nawaooo...dis babe go like money pass owo o ...u mention d word "rich" 9 good times why not get married to dangote's son den get to c hw bad d taste of money rlly is and I bliv by den u'll know that money will never give u all d joy u seek in life.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by kpaofame: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Playing Kardashian's bf song Kanye west abi

I ain't saying she is a gold digger but she aint chilling with no Broke Nigga**
#Dollar Dollar baby
as i stroll out of the thread...... grin
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by innocent1(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2015
I am sure you already know what to do before you come here.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 400billionman: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.

You ladies are sick in the head. Rich and not so rich is the main motivation you want to marry.

Smh.. What if the rich guy sees you are just after his money, he phucks you and dumps you. Shey you don get am for rich man. ?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by jaymichael(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I knew there will be judgement. If I was a gold digger Mr nnachuks, I would not be here plus I am from a very well to do family duh! I am posting a dilemma, a lady with a lot of suitors and making the right decision so please go and rea through again and think well before spitting out garb.
Sorry you don't know what you want. Nobody can help you know what you want but YOU.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Ediss(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2015
nnachukz:
Gold digger, go get a job. Remember to get one for your brother as well.
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahaahahha Lol lol and lol again

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by alausaone(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Only God can guarantee longevity of riches dear ,i will be honest with you ma'am only God knows tomorrow you can never judge next hour of this other guy, I will use my own case for example, I have once been in a relationship and the relationship end up few years latter when things change for me from Pharmacy store manager to Petroleum sales attendant and for her as a professional my present situation as at them is too low to her standard she broke up and that made me focused and successful today and she end up marrying a professional just two years in to the marriage they are no longer together , to cut the story short, i travel abroad study and latter work with a french petroleum company till date, I have a function company of my own here in ...... and also a branch in Ibadan and Abuja, just 2012 she end up buying car from my show room and i told my guys to less 300 000 Naira from original price.......In conclusion what matter most is Love and peace of mind, if you have peace of mind wealth will come any other thing will follow....I will be praying for you do not miss it...Have a blessed weekend....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by adedayourt(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2015
saintkel:
I dnt share, go 4 LadyF

ladywho angry angry

lets see wat happends over ur crush in coming days wink
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2015
The type of love you should want for yourself is the type that money cannot buy, but maybe I should speak for myself.

I only know my heart and know that it is not for sale.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by MyMentor: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2015
NONSENSE!
Dat word "so rich" irritates me.
Oops!
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

linda ikeji should be an example to you, you must not sell your body or dignity for money. Ashaw-o

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by noblegrex: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I knew there will be judgement. If I was a gold digger Mr nnachuks, I would not be here plus I am from a very well to do family duh! I am posting a dilemma, a lady with a lot of suitors and making the right decision so please go and rea through again and think well before spitting out garb.
ah aaa! What else are you looking for,the facts speaks for itself.you said you r from a well to do family so,what's up.if the guy is a graduate and you r ok with him n he's not so poor cos u just said he's not that rich compare to your rich guys but atleast he's fyn then,no deal. That's life you don't always get what you want just be wise.make sure your study all of them,expecialy those your rich guys inorder to know them very well including their source of income.but I think you still have a heart for those your rich guys,else, it won't be difficult to settle for that poor or not to-do well guy.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by therapistmrs: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Money shouldn't be a factor when choosing your life partner,money will come and got.firstly marry for the reasons.always marry a man that loves more than you love him, this Is important in journey of marriage. All the best.
Therapistmrs.. com

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by cudonsic: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Plz riches sometimes doesnt last.i married a lady dat nvr see riches as anytin rather she alwas make sure dat we r on point.I m not rich buh I am doing vry well in my field of business.wat u need is happiness not riches.don't forget ur duty as a wife is also to intercede for ur husby in prayers.a woman dat fears God shall b honored in d presence of others

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
This lady has psycological problem, no jokes apart, its not normal for someone to find love and still be asking jamb question,please what will the money do to you? The not so rich guy can still afford to take care of the family and you guys will leave happily and work towards getting rich, don't go and marry a monster that will probably usee you for money ritual, I don't know but is it that ladies are doomed to be senseless? What kinda stu*pid question is this sef? U really need help, nigerian ladies are pretty but are senseless . Na wa for u
NIGERIA LADIES ARE THE MOST DUMBEST KIND OF FEMALE SPECIES I DON EVER SEE FOR MY LIFE.

IMAGINE THIS FOOLISH OP, TALKING ABOUT RICHES, AND I AM SURE SHE HERSELF GOT NO MONEY, JUST ONLY 10MB DATA TO TYPE THIS RUBBISH.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:

U are a gold digger miss, but u don't know, can't u get a job and support him? Must your a man provide ur all? Get some sense please, u are plain dumb, this is the reason I hate women, with all the money in world can never marry a Nigerian girl/ woman, all rubbish who cannot fend for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Antoinne:
The only thing i see is "rich". undecided
grin grin grin dumb lazy bitchess
No mind them
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Love unlike the popular cliche grows with familiarity and respect; the modern version of boy meets girl thingy has been proven time and time again to be a recipe for disaster. What am I saying: if you are one of a handful who seem to have the luck of wealthy suitors flocking around her, don't let some broke guy confuse you....go where the grass is green and wish the broke guy good luck in his adventures

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2015
alausaone:
Only God can guarantee longevity of riches dear ,i will be honest with you ma'am only God knows tomorrow you can never judge next hour of this other guy, I will use my own case for example, I have once been in a relationship and the relationship end up few years latter when things change for me from Pharmacy store manager to Petroleum sales attendant and for her as a professional my present situation as at them is too low to her standard she broke up and that made me focused and successful today and she end up marrying a professional just two years in to the marriage they are no longer together , to cut the story short, i travel abroad study and latter work with a french petroleum company till date, I have a function company of my own here in ...... and also a branch in Ibadan and Abuja, just 2012 she end up buying car from my show room and i told my guys to less 300 000 Naira from original price.......In conclusion what matter most is Love and peace of mind, if you have peace of mind wealth will come any other thing will follow....I will be praying for you do not miss it...Have a blessed weekend....
did u study in France?
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by kandiikane(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Who doesn't like money grin but personally I will chose someone I am attracted to. Op, don't settle for less, if that's what you want, in your case it's money.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by tunwumi: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Life is all about choices we made. Some good some bad. Some with immediate effect some at last long. Marriage is no joke my sister everything have to be considered. But yourself is the most important thing. Some super rich men are ordinary when the want to marry but not that is history. Some ordinary men was a demigod when they want to marry but all those are history now. You have to answer a very big question for every marriage. What do u want joy or material. Unfortunately I can not answer that for you cos is only u that know exactly what u want in the marriage. Sit down and see the good prospect of this not rich guy and compare with ur satisfaction. Thing about the change and challenges of the rich guy and make up ur mind if u are ready for it. It your choice not mine or your brother.

Bonita101n2:

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by daresimon(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2015
With the story you posted , it shows you are not the praying type, cos I didn't see anywhere you said you prayed.

There is need for you to start putting God into situations of ur life.

Marriage is not for small minds.....they break

You may be destined to marry a rich guy and the wealth continue blossoming and it may be the not-so-rich and he'll make it after marriage.

PRAY its important.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2015
HOLD ON IS it compulsory for u to marry a rich person...... remember only GOD WILL DECIDE NOt U..
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by chidieze356(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2015
If none of those rich guys love the way the not so rich guy love you, and you love him too, what is there to deliberate on again You are working, right? Financial OK, right? What then do you need again? Even the not so rich guy could end up getting rich.... My dear, marry for LOVE...
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by pejuswt: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2015
angry Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ are A̶̲̥̅ very convetous lady! U are greedy ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ if u aren't careful u wl end up destroying ur future! Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ ur brother u are bird of same feather ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ if u aren't careful ur greediness wl leads Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ destruction! Olojukokoro!
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by kaycome: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2015
I feel for that innocent poory guy. How i wish he could read all the coment on nairaland. Miss gold digger i believe u don't want to regret ur decision that is why u came online to expose urself thinking u are seeking advice. From ur writeup i can see that u just want comfort and enjoy money that someone have worked for. Have u heard of rich spouses that ended up in divorce just because there is no love but money.
Money can buy u a house but not a home.
A word is enough for a wise.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]I can only discover that you are a wretched gold digging rat. How much does your lazy and hopeless brother has and how has he impacted in the lives of other ladies he's been bleeping. Keep digging for gold. You would soon find ashes.
I wonder how this trash made front page[/size]
grin grin DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION SHE IS DIGGING FOR GOLD
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by awa(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2015
nnachukz:
Gold digger, go get a job. Remember to get one for your brother as well.

You are on point Bros. She wants advice and has gotten good one from you. Thanks
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2015
CONFUSED CREATURES....

May U remain confused for it is innate in u, people
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Missmossy(f): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Too much emphasis on the word 'rich, marriage isn't about wealth. Some couples are in plenty yet they are unhappy. Marriage isn't for babes too.

Ones mentality really matters, why not make yourself a better person. I would find it hard to reason the way you sound. It takes two you know, it's not always about what the guy brings to the table.

Its ladies like you that make some guys tag ladies like you gold diggers. A word is definitely enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by situationroom: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:

" Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich"....young lady are telling this Honorable forum that you don't know the number of suitors you have.......

lala and seun pls don't allow everyone tell us the seasonal movie the watched last night

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by fexyrich(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Op your a typical example of the type of girls every man wouldnt want to have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / Bizarre: Global Boom In Sex Doll Sales (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.