Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (39077 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by georgysly(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Ask God for Ansa
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by awa(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2015
HOLD ON, HOLD ON....GERRRET OUT OF HERE GOLD DIGGER UNSTAND?

IN IGBO, SI EBE A PUO
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by fairygeh(f): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2015
drey076:
God bless you for this..
Amen
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by sauceEEP(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Gold digger with a jobless bro.... sad
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by MrBasketball: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2015
I hate girls like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by ephi123(f): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2015
This thread is going to be very very interesting cheesy
*Sits down on sofa*
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by anselm791(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm sorry for the bashing, but you practically begged for it. I honestly think you should grow up first before thinking about marriage.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Dolypson04(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.
Its simple. Just ask urself. What do I want, money or husband? Then choose one.
You can tell who has a brighter future between d rich guys and d poor dude. Just check their potentials. A rich man today might be poor tomorrow and a poor man today can still be poor tomorrow. You judge the rest!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by fairenough: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
@op, whatever decision u make, be ready to live with it. Don't be deceived, money is good in marriage but shouldn't be prioritized over ones happiness.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Edusouls(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I knew there will be judgement. If I was a gold digger Mr nnachuks, I would not be here plus I am from a very well to do family duh! I am posting a dilemma, a lady with a lot of suitors and making the right decision so please go and rea through again and think well before spitting out garb.
you re not a gold digger,and u re from a well to do family,and from the way i see things u re also good looking.ur problem is bafouka in yoruba language is confusing,ur head is overloaded beyound it's capacity,u re so confused that u dont know what u want again in a man,whether rich,handsome,poor,average,tall or short,and this confusion arises from ur flirting lifestyle,u cant just date a man and go on with him,the reality now is that you must surely end up making the wrong choice...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Obaf16(f): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]I can only discover that you are a wretched gold digging rat. How much does your lazy and hopeless brother has and how has he impacted in the lives of other ladies he's been bleeping. Keep digging for gold. You would soon find ashes.
I wonder how this trash made front page[/size]
U knw wot amazed me,she z she is frm wealthy home. Let me tell u d fact op,u can came frm wealthy home nd still b gold digger. If u r not,why can't u help ur guy out to d extent that ur family will not notice dat d guy is not rich. Ur brother is funny but i don't hv his time now.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by mbulela: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Woman, God is still in the business of joining people together. Take it to God in prayer. If you go on a month's fasting for something as important as marriage, is it too much?

Start studying the bible and praying. Sister, the solution to your dilemma will be revealed to you.
I wonder why you guys like complicating matters.
What has prayer and fasting got to do with this?
The lady is possessed the spirit of poverty (it is a mindset). She needs deliverance such she can stop viewing life from the prism of money. Money is a spirit. It is completely transient and is not to be possessed to the point where it rules lives. That is the problem the OP has.
God has no business in choosing a spouse for her.
If you were asking her to pray for deliverance from poverty (as I explained above) it would have made sense.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by iheanyi40(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
hoes everywhere no go work make money keep on sitting dere waiting 4 Mr rich to come marry u, u myt end up marrying an occultic rich man Dt wll end up using both u n ya broda 4 sacrifice

nonsense

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by ogawisdom(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

u r an idiot i hope u r super rich too silly thing
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Kanbee: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and be as wonderful as it can be, at
a pocket-friendly price, contact A Professional MC on 07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by ogawisdom(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Antoinne:
The only thing i see is "rich". undecided
rich, super rich, extremely rich, not so rich dts all i see in her post. op is extremely poor mentally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by mbulela: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I knew there will be judgement. If I was a gold digger Mr nnachuks, I would not be here plus I am from a very well to do family duh! I am posting a dilemma, a lady with a lot of suitors and making the right decision so please go and rea through again and think well before spitting out garb.
It has nothing to do with coming from a rich home.
Afterall most of the girls that do runs in Nigeria are not the poorest of girls. Neither are they nymphos. You think the few who do not do runs are virgins or do not like money? It is all about the value people place on money. You and your family ( from your write up) have a poverty mentality. A mentality that seeks to manipulate the future by a presence of money in the present. You probably value the things money can buy most and work NY what you see even if it is not certain for the future.
You owe no one an apology for that (afterall someone has to marry the rich guys) but you need a more balanced perspective if you are contemplating a thing as deep as marriage

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by mbulela: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Kanbee:
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and be as wonderful as it can be, at
a pocket-friendly price, contact A Professional MC on 07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0.
May God bless your hustle.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Malazzy: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
You really sound like a teenager, i supose you are 17yrs. Even at 17, you should be able to figure out what you want without giving so much damn on what people including your brothers will say. What matters is that you are happy.
Bonita101n2:

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by millionboi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
once u r attractd 2him,check if he has vision.......4get wat ppl wil say nd go 4wat u wnt.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Excellent7:
@ OP Honestly one thing I was able to deduce from your post is that you are poor. Note poverty is not measured only in NGN and USD! I did not mean this as an insult, and hope you do not see it as one. I say it the way I see it.
Asin en, Na God go help us oo, Educated Gold Digger.
she even get mind to come NL cum open thread, with her rotten Mouth

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by cowboyvs(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
All You Folks Calling Her " a gold digger " Whats The Hating For?? I Don't See Anything Wrong With One Setting Standards For Herself.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by spencekat(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Abeg she should not follow heart o. The heart is carnal and can mislead. Let her follow the promptings of the Spirit of God who will never mislead.

Op, your emphasis on wealth is blinding you to a lot of things. If that rich man today should run into financial crisis tomorrow, will you leave him?

At the same time, having a standard is not a bad thing; personally I believe in a lady marrying above her station in life, but still, just don't let the material wealth of a man blind you to the more important aspects.
Good piece of advice.I hate this'follow your heart'approach to advice.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by mbulela: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
justwise:

The oil has dried up so she needs to start looking for job in gold digging firm now grin
This my man.
Long time no read!
How you dey?
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:

There is an other side of life dear.

I will advice U to take on it by Urself.

don't wait till life force it Ur way
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by macminista(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
nnachukz:
Gold digger, go get a job. Remember to get one for your brother as well.
i second your opinion nnachuks...all she keeps talking about is how rich her suitors re ...if she really is looking for real love she wont bring that into play in her write up...she would ve simply said she ain't attracted to them enough for marriage..the myopic brotha who should know better considering he is a man is a BIG disappointment..which kan broda n dat sef

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by ogawisdom(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:

u r extremely poor mentally n seriously need help. i can hook u up with dangote for a sixth wife olodo

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 4C2215131: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
So unfortunate what materialism is doing to out womenfolk, so so unfortunate...
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Eyop: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Sister - you mentioned the word “ rich“ about a dozen times.

And sometimes "very" rich cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by rabbi1234(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Am sure God gave everybody power 2 choose, nobody can choose for you, either ur brother or family, and it's always good to follow ur @rt, pls dnt follow material tinz, dnt be attracted by such, marry sm1 dat u will both build ur family, sm1 dat really lve u sincerely, care 4 u. Den u wll no dat life is sweet wen u re wit sm1 u love, money isn't everytin. I pray may God help u in making a good decision...

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
You don't need advice my dear. It seems the gold digger DNA runs in your family from your brothers statement. And if I may ask is that your brother rich too? Am sure No. Those guys who are rich gat more than 2 balls? You and your useless family better find something to do. Now my advice is for you to chose the rich guy but when trouble starts in your marriage don't come back to nairaland to ask us for advice again o.
we have settled your case. Next! tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by hidee20(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
andromida:
I think you should place less emphasis on a man's status and more on his character my humble opinion is a man without good character and sound values cannot love you as you deserve that would depend on your own values too.

Poor is not synonymous with good character either. Most dudes who don't have much are humble for the time being anyway lol.
Among the rich and poor you will find good and bad men. Focus on men with character and values that are in sync with yours.

so if this upcoming guy has same values, a sound character you should definitely get to know him alongside the rich ones.

Did you mean she could double,triple and so on DATE or she should keep them all as friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym / What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.