Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,336 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (38988 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by kulikuli26: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
mayor20:
Itcis the guy that needs advice to stay clear from someone like you.
Honestly, this story relates to me. I hope this isn't my girl sha. Though I already stopped calling, knowing fully well what her values are. Really got no ill-feeling towards her and sincerely wish her the best.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by christinie(f): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hahahahaha no be small thing
nnachukz:
Gold digger, go get a job. Remember to get one for your brother as well.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
kritikali:

Oluwa ednut awon ti pwc....u notice how the word 'rich appear in that post more than 1million times.. grin grin grin
i see rich too bro

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 4C2215131: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
ogawisdom:

u r extremely poor mentally n seriously need help. i can hook u up with dangote for a sixth wife olodo

No offence, but I don't think you're trying hard to make the right decision. Can't you see what you wrote, read it again. You're torn between marrying a guy you're attracted to that can't give you the materialism you're used to AND other suitors you aren't attracted to but can give you the material things you need. Girl, you got your work cut out for you already!

Be self sustaining, develop yourself, and again you said you're from a well-to-do background, that should act as a buffer til things look up of your man financially. Again, note you said the guy is not poor, that he is "not so rich". If I may ask, what is your definition of rich? A guy that has a house in Lekki, VGC (Banana Island will be taking it too far) cruises in Bentleys and such. I push a S65 AMG (gulped millions I worked honestly for), am I for instance rich or "not so rich" in your reckoning? As long as I can provide for my potential family, assist friends, strangers and extended family that needs help now and then, afford what I desire, in my reckoning I am blessed! You do not have to have it overflowing before you know you have arrived. One thing is amassing wealth another is being able to retain and/or deal with the drama it brings.

Marriage is about happiness and to be honest with you, if you still are still asking a question like you're doing in your post, you are NOT yet ready for marriage. Life still needs to work on you, mold you and teach you some lessons, let's hope you come out unscathed and wiser as only a very few people go through life's hard lessons and still live happily to tell the tale hence the statement "Learn From Other People's Experience As You May Not Live To Learn From Yours".

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by agrovick(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
I weak for this op sha

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 400billionman: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
And to this young lady, a rich man is one that drives either a Venza or a Lexus..

Not one with landed property..
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by macminista(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
My wife had countless rich suitors but she choose me, why? She LOVES ME.. I was jobless but we got married it wasn't easy but today we dey SMILE to the BANK. We re stronger n more in love than ever with 3 lovely kids...i hope you know that things do change #marryingmralreadymade

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Kennedyiheme: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
I won't be suprise if this op is 19yrs old, not every pretty lady that you see has something in there brains, most of them na stone dey inside there head, no wonder 80percent of marriages never last, infidelity,lies, why won't you have problem in your marriage when you didn't have any special bond with your partner, na money you go bond with, I'm very sure God is very dissapointed in some set of foolish humans, now I know one of the reasons ladies get raped, when you prirotize money why won't a man take advantage of you, op apply sense abeg

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by brownsug(f): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abi now, ask her o yeye broda

Dottore:
[size=15pt]I can only discover that you are a wretched gold digging rat. How much does your lazy and hopeless brother has and how has he impacted in the lives of other ladies he's been bleeping. Keep digging for gold. You would soon find ashes.
I wonder how this trash made front page[/size]
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 4C2215131: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Excellent7:
@ OP
Honestly one thing I was able to deduce from your post is that you are poor.
Note poverty is not measured only in NGN and USD!
I did not mean this as an insult, and hope you do not see it as one.
I say it the way I see it.

Amen to that! She seems to have an undefinable fear of the spectre of being without...of privation. She has to fight this feeling.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by nenergy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
The word 'RICH' was used 11 times. Keep it up and you'll end up marrying a ritualist, drug baron or kidnapper.

You too can be rich you know!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 400billionman: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Freemanan:

Oloshos trying to be modest.

grin. . I think so..
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why is everyone on this thread calling my name - Rich? Don't worry, I'm here now. Whew!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
this is a reason why nigeria as a country dont move forward n good..when it is full with mostly people of such low mentality beings...In foreign country whereby someone post a problem he or she is facing, d next u will see is people providing solutions or advice for d person..but of os here in nigeria all u get is someone abusing u and even mocking u at d process like they are even better or saints..social media now adays are full of kids n imatured ones..Imagin some one father coming here to abuse and mock people..if dis country must go forward n good we must change our sense of reasoning and attitude toward people n dealings with people..it is better if u see a post that u dont like,is better u dont reply,rather than u abusing the person that stated what he or she is facing..one thing any body must know is that,through most people post here he or she can get educated the more and know how to tackle some isssuea in life..but when u abuse people,how will d rest come here to seek for help when they have problems..pls reason and apply wisdom before u pick up ur phone or pc to comment on people post..Good day

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
cum n marry me pls... ;Dcum n marry me pls...
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by stankezzy: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
advice to ladys
do not marry a rich man because of money or else you become one of his assets/properties.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by vani86: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
millionboi:
once u r attractd 2him,check if he has vision.......4get wat ppl wil say nd go 4wat u wnt.

doubt she even cares about the source of wealth, as long as you are rich.

its her type malaysia boys will fck to oblivion and travel back

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
Thanks a lot @YourMain... would yield to your advice. I agree with you. I work in a very good company.

Thank you @DamkemzI, for your advice,
ur english is like primary sch pupil, are u sure u are from well to do family or olosho repackage.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by sparkleice(f): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
My dear f u truly love him den go for him,as long he can take k of u & u are happy ,happiness s all dat matters u can stand by him & hlp to build him.u might marry a rich dude has al d money in ds world bt don't get to see him & u donave peace & hapiness.stop listening to pple go for wat u want & wat mks u happy.non of ur family wil nt waik up on d aile wt u,js u alone.taik to ur brother let him see reasons wt u,let him accept & love dude.I wish u best of luck & remember to invite me on ur weddng day.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 4C2215131: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

grin grin grin grin Take it easy with her, Some men dig gold more than ladies these days, afterall who no like better thing cheesy tongue

Word! Got a friend who's the epitome of male gold digger. He justifies it by saying it's payback time for what the ladies did to him. Funny thing is he's succeeding, got these shameless single moms, divorced, or just plain Hot well-heeled ladies running after him. What do I do when we hang out and they come over? I just cross my legs and drink all the Moet I can, shuo! wetin concern me, I no buy I no sell!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
This op is speaking d mind of 80% of ladies in town. Truth is bitter. That is the one of the reason for large number of divorce in our generation . The op shld answer this question. If she finally c d rich guy she is yearning for and in the process the guy lost almost all his fortune, will she stay?

My own candid opinion is this: craving for rich guy is not wrong in itself, but aside his fortune, do u really love him/her. God sent His begotten son to the world not because he wanted to expliot the world but for just one reason - Love. Think abt it. Aureviour
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by darlenese(f): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
My Goodness , do girls like this still exist? You didn't Even talk about love shocked, u ,must have met so many sperm in ur life that's what is affecting your gold digging brain ,

I married my husband as a fresh graduate who had nothing , we built our home together through hard work, and today we are blessed and comfortable.

My dear go and think of what to do with ur life!

MARRAIGE IS NOT EMPLOYMENT !

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 4C2215131: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Empedocles:
Lwkmd,,,d only reason why a gal nowadays would b confused over choosing btwn a rich and poor guy,is because d rich guy aint reach enof,,,

Hmmm...that's some rhema you just dropped right there. Hmmm... (hand on chin, thoughtful facial mien).
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 400billionman: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
kilokeys:

U mentioned "rich" ten times in ur article..

Pple try saying rich ten times

Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich
Rich

And the op is saying she isnt a gold digger.. I dey laff o

She is brainwashed and may soon fall prey to a broke ass player who comes forming Behind.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by kizwid(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
if u find ur sef lovin two ppl at a tym.........chose d sec person cos if u if d first person u wil nvr get attracted to sec person................tnk me later
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by vani86: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
GOD father in heaven, pls do not let me meet girls like this in my life when i am ready to settle down, let her see me as a poor wrtched man and move on to the rich niggers.

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by 400billionman: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
tollytexy:
Am a rich guy too. Come and give me free pusssy

See what a lady posted as status on her whatsapp while we chatted.

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by hyperflex(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
@bonita do not listen to pple who wld rather criticize than advise. Your instincts on your life matters a lot but cause you will live in it. Decisions r bad sometimes then turn good and vice versa. No one has a manual to a perfect life or even near perfect life sef. We just do what we want under the guidance of those wiser than us. But I have to say this...
Have a life of ur own like ur job or biz. So if ur man is not worth it u won't be disturbed. U can easily move on. Be with a man ur attracted to by all means. Just do that in relation to the time u have to hook for marriage. Love is important. Find someone who wld meet u halfway whether he's rich or not. If he is not rich talk to him n in his discussion he wld reveal to u the plans he has if he is NFA u already know.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
nnachukz:

Hahahahahahahaha this really cracked me up. You are right on point
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by dammytosh: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
nnachukz:

Endorsed.
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by missmary(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Flashh:
Did anybody noticed girls are finding it very difficult to comment of this thread.

*Birds of a feather* grin
grin who teh you that thing... We are only Waiting for this nigga to break her heart and like the girls we are wey can start lashing boys... We must just support our girls in public even if we'll query them in secret... Its the girls life..
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.

Mehhhn can any 1 rily b this senseless?? Common sense,they,is not common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.