Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi (43415 Views)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks / APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by Damminglola(f): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
What is the correlation btw lagos and kogi Politics sha.
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by ajebuter(f): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Amala politicians congress; APC

Kontinu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by Mosaku147: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
emmyrichie:
grin my question is: is the guy from Kogi st? Does he have any point in his genealogy relating to Kogi st?

Has he ever lived in the state for years?

Are there no other credible persons in the state that could be picked as his running mate?

This is getting serious. Pls I don't buy this idea.
He is from Kabba,Kogi state.
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by olanje: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
akins56:
ejor ooo,,am confused, what is happening?, kogi ? Lagos ? Rep member ? Deputy governor ? Tinubu ? Audu ? Apc ? Ok!,,sai jagaban! You guys should be expecting a yoruba deputy governor in bayelsa soon!
You don't. Know anything, So ur common sense don't tell you there are about 1million yoruba (okun) in kogi west. James Abiodun Faleke is from Ekinrin Ade, ijumu LGA of kogi state
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by olanje: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mosaku147:
He is from Kabba,Kogi state.
he's a family friend from Ekirin Ade kogi state
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by adadadon(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
olanje:
You don't. Know anything, So ur common sense don't tell you there are about 1million yoruba (okun) in kogi west. James Abiodun Faleke is from Ekinrin Ade, ijumu LGA of kogi state

1 million from where, they are not even more than the ebiras

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by kunzaar83(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
quote author=iwaeda post=37950758]

They are busy collecting owo omo onile and sapping origin plus otowawai[/quote] grin grin including alomo... Very soon now na kanuri from maiduguri borno state go be their govenor grin
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by kunzaar83(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
iwaeda:

They are busy collecting owo omo onile and sapping origin plus otowawai
plus alomo and kai kai.... Very soon na kanuri man from gamboru ngala of borno state go be their govenor angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by Alphaoscar: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
kristisking:
Failure awaits APC just for this silly decision.Tinubu and his boys forgot to realise Kogi is not like Lagos or a state in south west where he can impose any candidate of his choice on the people.So no any staunch supporter of APC loyalist that hails from Kogi state?This is a slap on the faces of APC supporters in Kogi State.

Why don't you make necessary findings on issues before commenting sir? The guy in question is a bonafide indigen of Kogi but he is currently representing Lagos in the federal HoR. He won't be the first and won't be the last person to contest election in two different states in Nigeria. When you look at all the states in Nigeria you will definitely see atleast more than non-indigen holding some highly placed political post. It is not about Lagos State alone.
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by 9jatatafo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tinubu spreading his tentacles.....
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by aleem50(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zendinho:
Dnt undstsnd diz news...lagosian to governed kogi...abeg who go help me
Kogi is a state in North central(middle bet) and there are yoruba towns in kogi state. Senator Dino Melaye from Kogi state is a Yoruba .Geopolitical zones caused all these shits. Kwara state is also a Yoruba state but it falls in North central,there are Yoruba communities in Delta state which falls in SS likewise EDO. So ,what I am trying to say is that James Faleke is from Kogi state but he is a Yoruba man. North is not all about hausas/fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by porka: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Why don't you make necessary findings on issues before commenting sir? The guy in question is a bonafide indigen of Kogi but he is currently representing Lagos in the federal HoR. He won't be the first and won't be the last person to contest election in two different states in Nigeria. [b]The current kwara state governor was once a legislator in another state [/b]and when you look at all the states in Nigeria you will definitely see atleast more than non-indigen holding some highly placed political post. It is not about Lagos State alone.

[size=13pt]They have started again o o o.

Which other state was the current Kwara State governor a lawmaker?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by porka: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Why don't you make necessary findings on issues before commenting sir? The guy in question is a bonafide indigen of Kogi but he is currently representing Lagos in the federal HoR. He won't be the first and won't be the last person to contest election in two different states in Nigeria. The current kwara state governor was once a legislator in another state and when you look at all the states in Nigeria you will definitely see atleast more than non-indigen holding some highly placed political post. It is not about Lagos State alone.

[size=13pt]They have started again o o o.

Which other state was the current Kwara State governor a lawmaker?[/size]
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by sunnymaja(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Faleye is from Kogi. He contested in Lagos just like the Igbos. So, it is proper if he goes back home. That is a way of correcting the mismatch of representation. I suspect the guy is powerful and APC didn't want to take chances by refusing him to represent ikeja. So, it is just like any of the igbos going back to be deputy in Anambra.
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by frisky2good(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
He's from Kogi state but he doesn't live there. He was a local government chairman in Lagos before becoming a rep

emmyrichie:
grin my question is: is the guy from Kogi st? Does he have any point in his genealogy relating to Kogi st?

Are there no other credible persons in the state that could be picked as his running mate?

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
ok...
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by jcflex(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
emmyrichie:

That is the 2 igbo that won under the PDP as house of rep in Lagos, cnt go back to their state and contest for the Governor site .
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by melzabull(f): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
why are you people surprised he is a lawmaker in Lagos state?

When Igbos said Lagos is no man land some ijiiots were calling them names.

thieffnubu is from osun state

fashole is from ondo state

ambole is from ondo state

faleye is from kogi state

Ogene Egoh is from Delta state

Tony Nwolu is Igbo from Alaigbo

Lagos is basically ruled by non lagosians

So you yelowba monkeys should better accept the fact that Lagos belongs to every Nigerian and is a NO MANS LAND (NML)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by Carmal90(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pls who said atiku,saraki are forces to reckon with in apc?
Tinubu teaching them the real politics.....dino meleaye am very sorry..
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by Catalyst007(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Not quite. Check the grammatical lexicon for concordance.... That's how you would know what context that headline was structured in. "APC picks Lagos lawmaker as Kogi State Governorship candidate". What's not to understand? LOL
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by Carmal90(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Why don't you make necessary findings on issues before commenting sir? The guy in question is a bonafide indigen of Kogi but he is currently representing Lagos in the federal HoR. He won't be the first and won't be the last person to contest election in two different states in Nigeria. The current kwara state governor was once a legislator in another state and when you look at all the states in Nigeria you will definitely see atleast more than non-indigen holding some highly placed political post. It is not about Lagos State alone.

Stop lying...
Which state?lawmaker ko lovemaker nii..
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by jaymichael(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
aleem50:
Kogi is a state in North central(middle bet) and there are yoruba towns in kogi state. Senator Dino Melaye from Kogi state is a Yoruba .Geopolitical zones caused all these shits. Kwara state is also a Yoruba state but it falls in North central,there are Yoruba communities in Delta state which falls in SS likewise EDO. So ,what I am trying to say is that James Faleke is from Kogi state but he is a Yoruba man. North is not all about hausas/fulanis.
You get time o. Educating those FLATIE WAILERS with FACTORY FITTED HATRED and STUPIDITY is like bathing a live porcupine. #IMPOSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by Arsenalboi: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
It is an insult to kogi state,and very shameful to them if they eventualy vote them into power.
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by Dindondin(m): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
emmyrichie:

If he's born in Kogi but grew up in Lagos, he has the right to contest in both Lagos & Kogi.
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by PenSniper: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2015
chocolateme:
OK but the real breaking news now is that I just broke my phone screen and that is BREAKING NEWS. sad

FTC
Chocolate cream

Sorry, i donate the lense of my glassed for replacement.
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by PenSniper: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2015
emmyrichie:

Man, what matters is he is a bona fide Oduduwa that is qualified to run for elections anywhere on Oodua land. Settled.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by IamAtribalist: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2015
I can see the hands of Jagaban (the amala eater and slave master of the akpu-flat heads) all over this - chai since godfatherism, Nigeria is finished.
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by kogirodent: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2015
adadadon:

1 million from where, they are not even more than the ebiras
and who told you the Ebiras are not up to 1 million? Anyways, the population of yorubas may not be up to a million but it is very close.
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by millionnaire(f): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2015
keep recycling yourselves God is watching you all.
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by mikolo80: 2:40am On Sep 13, 2015
emmyrichie:
grin my question is: is the guy from Kogi st?

must he be

Does he have any point in his genealogy relating to Kogi st?

must he?

is that an INEC requirement

are you not credible ?

This is getting serious.

how e take serious

Pls I don't buy this idea.
Who cares what you're buying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by mikolo80: 2:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Gejpresident:
Useless evil Islamic party
yet voters prefer it to your party. that would make it evilEr, yes?
Re: Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi by mikolo80: 2:47am On Sep 13, 2015
thundafire:
1 lagos Governed by Obolo eye
2 Obolo eye nominate him house boy deputy governor
3 kogi is a state supposed to be scrapped cs Audu is jst coming to do nothing
4 wetin concern Obolo with Kogi must he nominate his boys everywhere
5 APC nd dier mumu followers shouting change on NL have a foul mawt cs next election dy man go nominate either lie lie Mohammed or Aregbe as VP
why you no nominate your own candidate na. display of painment not hood for ur health

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / COVID-19: Yahaya Bello Orders Lockdown In Kogi / Senator Abiola Ajimobi Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.