Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Assuming Biafra Comes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assuming Biafra Comes. (3371 Views)

Before Biafra Comes, Igbos Have To Leave Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria Theory / 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power / Steps Taken To Actualize Biafra, In Response To "Assuming Biafra Is Achieved" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming Biafra Comes. by mekaboy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
For my igbo brothers asking for biafra. Assuming igbos are told to go and start their Biafran country today, what happens next?

Who will be president and governors?

What about police and army? Will the people of biafra stay without security?

How will the justice system be?

Will the country be on stand still, while all this is going on?

2 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
They are only day-dreaming. They are going nowhere. We love them as our brothers and sisters. ONE NIGERIA!

4 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by BiafraMyAss(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kalu or kanu will rule them till they get sense since he has succeeded in caging their brains.

7 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by evanscheck(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hello!! Y is every one day dreaming. Allow the biafra to come before u make baseless assumptions

4 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Eleniyan15: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin
still dreaming
e no fit appen

3 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by braine(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its the regular gene of greed that is causing the clamour for Biafra. They don't know what they want nor how it works. Bloody ignoramuses. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by jantofubu(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
u nailed it bro
cheesy
modelmike7:
They are only day-dreaming. They are going nowhere. We love them as our brothers and sisters. ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by tundamartin: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
mekaboy:
For my igbo brothers asking for biafra. Assuming igbos are told to go and start their Biafran country today, what happens next?

That assumption can only come true in your dream or the after-life
Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by tochukwuifeduba: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
tundamartin:

That assumption can only come true in your dream or the after-life
we will force Nnamdi Kanu to become the 3rd president of biafra

2 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by tundamartin: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Assuming he will not be shot on sight by some enraged Ibos whose donations he has been lavishing on ashewo, besides being thrown in a dungeon.

6 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op, I assumed the questions are for biafrans?

Why are your commentators weeping more then the bereaved?
Why are people answering questions that is not meant for them?

With the massive covert support Kanu is getting from the East, it is a matter of time.

16 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
BIAFRA will be the worst country to live in
from fake drugs and fake products to fraud, greed and gross stupidity!!!
*no ofe nsi*

1 Like

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by kenny987(f): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
No one should cry for or attempt to think for Biafrans. They do not need to present a blueprint of plans for governance for ur approval. The love is not by force, their demands are legitimate so it's not subject to speculation really.

3 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by SOUNDKING: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
foolish question,by a fool and to a fool........God bless Biafra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by gibsonpally: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
You assume in vain. Biafra will never emerge from its dead ashes
Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Mekus68: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
At the mention of Biafra, the Zoo inhabitants started trembling. Hahahahahahahahaha
Biafra is to the Zoo what Jesus is to the devil.
I'm out. The zoo wailing wailers can continue wailing

9 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by mekaboy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
LadyFiona:
Op, I assumed the questions are for biafrans?

Why are your commentators weeping more then the bereaved?
Why are people answering questions that is not meant for them?

With the massive covert support Kanu is getting from the East, it is a matter of time.

Well since biafrans dont have answers, others are answering for them. I heard Nnamdi kanu saying the other day that Biafrans will learn a new language. Was funny to me. I go leave what i am doing begin learn language.

1 Like

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
mekaboy:

Well since biafrans dont have answers, others are answering for them. I heard Nnamdi kanu saying the other day that Biafrans will learn a new language. Was funny to me. I go leave what i am doing begin learn language.
You are not a Biafran according to your posts history, so you have nothing to worry about. So, Leave the worries for Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by mekaboy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
I forgot to ask, where will igbos keep their money while starting the country? Nigerian or biafran banks?

I know we dont joke with our money so this is very important.

4 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by kenny987(f): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
mekaboy:

Why the interest in the details since u don't support the idea? U aren't concerned about the wellbeing of Biafrans so what's with the questions? If they choose to learn a new language, are u invited to join them?

1 Like

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by mekaboy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
LadyFiona:
You are not a Biafran according to your posts history, so you have nothing to worry about. So, Leave the worries for Biafrans.

But i am igbo and biafra will take over igbo land. Or will there be Igbo nation and Biafran Nation?

3 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
mekaboy:

But i am igbo and biafra will take over igbo land. Or will there be Igbo nation and Biafran Nation?
As you do not support the agitations of the indigenous people of Biafra to have their own country, I will personally think that when they do have it, all non supporters irrespective of where they comes from will leave or hide their head in shame~~~~~~~~ tongue tongue
Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by VickJames(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Mr man, a freedom fighter doesn't make a good president. Stop making things difficult please.

1 Like

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by ahaika23: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
You asked your question with scorn. I will not attack you though but let me enlighten your ignorant mind. Before a people secede from a unit, they gradually form regional heads who are people of integrity, nationalist and a people ready to die for a course and can not be bought over. These people are presently being sought and engaged for the task ahead of freeing the Christians from the grip of Islam. With that achieved, community sensitization follow and the people embrace their regional leaders. These regional leaders represent their people for negotiations and general inputs. While at it, the UN haven been satisfied that a people need to be independent conclude plans to conduct a referendum which shall be done of course with the consent of The Hausa/Odudua country of Nigeria after they can't withstand pressure from external forces (which is what Mr. Nnamdi is doing at the moment; creating the pressure). After the referendum, If the people of Biafra vote in favor of the new country (which of course will be) then the Republic shall be declared and the Hausa/Fulani/Oduduwa will pack their sacks and return to the far North and SOuth West respectively. Then our regional heads will form the governing body prior to setting up all administrative structures. And we will take it from there. Committees for constitution shall be set up, type/forms of Government and all the new nation requires to thrive and we shall then be the apple of Africa. Hope you now have some knowledge. Save your appreciation for our Independence Day!

6 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Duru1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
mekaboy:

There should be an unprecedented heart-attackers in Nigeria that may compare favorably with plague.
Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by ahaika23: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
you can say that again
Duru1:

There should be an unprecedented heart-attackers in Nigeria that may compare favorably with plague.
Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by mekaboy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
ahaika23:
You asked your question with scorn. I will not attack you though but let me enlighten your ignorant mind. Before a people secede from a unit, they gradually form regional heads who are people of integrity, nationalist and a people ready to die for a course and can not be bought over. These people are presently being sought and engaged for the task ahead of freeing the Christians from the grip of Islam. With that achieved, community sensitization follow and the people embrace their regional leaders. These regional leaders represent their people for negotiations and general inputs. While at it, the UN haven been satisfied that a people need to be independent conclude plans to conduct a referendum which shall be done of course with the consent of The Hausa/Odudua country of Nigeria after they can't withstand pressure from external forces (which is what Mr. Nnamdi is doing at the moment; creating the pressure). After the referendum, If the people of Biafra vote in favor of the new country (which of course will be) then the Republic shall be declared and the Hausa/Fulani/Oduduwa will pack their sacks and return to the far North and SOuth West respectively. Then our regional heads will form the governing body prior to setting up all administrative structures. And we will take it from there. Committees for constitution shall be set up, type/forms of Government and all the new nation requires to thrive and we shall then be the apple of Africa. Hope you now have some knowledge. Save your appreciation for our Independence Day!

Where will our money be? Nigerian or biafran banks? What about police and army? Imagine Biafran nation without police or security for a just a year. Free for all looting of shops.

What of igbo muslims? Im sure they wont be in the country.

Who will decide how much our currency exchage to naira or dollars? Or r we going to be using Naira?

What about court, i guess there wont be need for a court since there is no law enforcement agency.

What about all those jobless people who carry the biafra issue for head, what will their position be in government?

2 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Trut(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
mekaboy:

Where will our money be? Nigerian or biafran banks? What about police and army? Imagine Biafran nation without police or security for a just a year. Free for all looting of shops.

What of igbo muslims? Im sure they wont be in the country.

Who will decide how much our currency exchage to naira or dollars? Or r we going to be using Naira?

What about court, i guess there wont be need for a court since there is no law enforcement agency.

What about all those jobless people who carry the biafra issue for head, what will their position be in government?

You will get heart attack because of Biafra matter.

2 Likes

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Omololu007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
modelmike7:
what a stupid comment

1 Like

Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Omololu007:
what a stupid comment
...... I wonder what silly and st*pid mention/quote this is!
Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by HopeAtHand: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Omololu007:
what a stupid comment

How is his comment silly??.
Re: Assuming Biafra Comes. by Omololu007(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
gibsonpally:
You assume in vain. Biafra will never emerge from its dead ashes
why do people just like making fool!sh statement like dis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Government Names New Head of Service / Muslims In Europe Turn ISIS Down For Star Wars Lol... / Buhari Caused The Recession, Not Low Oil Price.- Dr. Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.