Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (39185 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2009
unitee:

hahahaha how many hammers do you have Na2day

i told u honey i dont have any hammer
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2009
i told u honey i dont have any hammer

ahh Na2day why then ohh why

they say you have many hammers lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2009
unitee:

ahh Na2day why then ohh why

they say you have many hammers lol

sweet heart, they be lying, they know u and me have a bright future together embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2009
kaiiiiiiiiiiiiii master na2day  tongue . awon eleyi

*runs out*
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by DaLucki1: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2009
OKAY WHAT'S THE POINT THEY STILL GONE FEEL THE SAME WAY THIS IS DUMB DONT YOU THINK C HAHAHA AND YOUR REPLY WAS DEFINITELY POINTLESS CAUSE OBVIOUSLY THERE WAS NO LOVE THERE SO WHY DOES IT MATTER?? cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

kaiiiiiiiiiiiiii master na2day  tongue . awon eleyi

*runs out*

my friend, no pour sand sand 4 my garri oo! angry angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2009
DaLucki1:

OKAY WHAT'S THE POINT THEY STILL GONE FEEL THE SAME WAY THIS IS DUMB DONT YOU THINK C HAHAHA AND YOUR REPLY WAS DEFINITELY POINTLESS CAUSE OBVIOUSLY THERE WAS NO LOVE THERE SO WHY DOES IT MATTER?? cool
lol what the *** are you talking about. you mean you came all the way from that thread to tell me this?
you better go take care of your child. correction, children, since you are bearing one child and dating another child.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2009
na2day?:

my friend, no pour sand sand 4 my garri oo! angry angry angry
yeah i violated code # 0247A

I promise I won't do it again lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

yeah i violated code # 0247A

I promise I won't do it again lol

good, i trust ur good judgment wink wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2009
Judgment for/of/on? wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by DaLucki1: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2009
WOW!!!! SUCH ANGER IN YOUR DEMEANOR tongue tongue

DID YOUR MOMMY LOVE YOU AT ALL cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2009
lol grin  grin lol your post cracked me up but i know you are not talking to me
if i begin with you tonight you will cry to bed with your pregnancy
and i don't want you to suffer a miscarriage on my conscience. syea lemme spare you
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by DaLucki1: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2009
you dont matter guy okay so lets just end it here. definitely you couldnt make me cry.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by DaLucki1: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2009
how old r u anyways 5??
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2009
you guessed right smiley
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitelexi(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

[size=48pt][center]I Love Nairaland!!![/center][/size]
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

but i know you are not talking to me if i begin with you tonight you will cry to bed with your pregnancy
and i don't want you to suffer a miscarriage on my conscience. syea lemme spare you

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by netotse(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
C2H5OH link=topic=261058.msg4370149#msg4370149 :

You most likely won't have to worry about your ex reading this.

some of us dont have that luxury! cry[size=5pt] (the sad thing is i dont even know her new id sef)[/size]

@na2day, the seeker and C2H5OH
meennnn u guys are off the hinges o. . .the respect is tooo much. . .i want to be like you guys when i grow up
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2009
C2, what's the hassle about?

@DaLuck, I don't mean no disrespect but C2 is way beyond your league of someone you'll engage in a battle of words. Hint: He's got a dictionary of insults that's never been released to the market, you know why? Because he's so selfish and I've given him the greatest honor of TSTONL (The Sharpest Tongue Of NairaLand). Take heed; however, I'm sorry if he had disrespected you before --- it's in his nature as it is in scorpion to sting.

C2, omo o ti lo buruku ju grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2009
posakosa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

anti pk, you again today?
e sha ti ni kin fiyin sile?
ki ni mo tun se o
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2009
netotse:

some of us dont have that luxury! cry[size=5pt] (the sad thing is i dont even know her new id sef)[/size]

@na2day, the seeker
meennnn u guys are off the hinges o. . .the respect is tooo much. . .i want to be like you guys when i grow up
ah that's baddddd. i can't help you with that one.
i am having to deal with one of those. not an ex but she stalks me and i don't know who she is.

yes those guys are babe magnets. how do they do it?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2009
lol seeeeeeker,
nooo was only messing around o
i had to tone it down because everyone knows i don't like messing people
they all love to pick on me
daluck, 4give ok? Bleep
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

lol seeeeeeker,
nooo was only messing around o
i had to tone it down because everyone knows i don't like messing people
they all love to pick on me
daluck, 4give ok? Bleep
Yea right, I know. But don't mess with DaBadLuck again ooooo   grin grin unless you want a visit from Yaradua's wife

What's that woman's name? Thuraya Yaradua? grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2009
you mean Yah has only one wife shocked
i thought he had multiples
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
Who even knows? Ok, let me make it simpler, his official wife smiley
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2009
sweet heart, they be lying, they know u and me have a bright future together

ohh I am happy now I knew they dont want to see us happy

we will show them we are unbreakable
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
unitee:

ohh I am happy now I knew they dont want to see us happy

we will show them we are unbreakable

that's my girl, we will show them that together we are unstoppable kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by oyinda3(f): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
netotse:

@na2day, the seeker and C2H5OH

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

anti pk, you again today?
e sha ti ni kin fiyin sile?
ki ni mo tun se o
She hasn't got your address, has she?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
hmm yup. one second she want it, the next she dont
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2009
keep frowning about like a grumpy old lady
if you have something to say better open that mouth of yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply)

1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.