Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,623 members, 7,979,112 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (39258 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by luvbooks(f): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
shocked
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
unitee:

hahahaha been reading that thread they say you are tops lol

tell me its not true woo

it is not true sweet heart, dont just read my lips, read my heart also  kiss kiss kiss

sexybabes:

@unitee
Depends if u wnt 2 hear it.

sexybabes:

Gal is that what he told u?
OMG dis na serious case oo.

i bind u in the name of the lawd! tongue tongue

unitee:

@sexbabes dont do this to me woo

Na2day said you all lie lie lie and lie

He is mine woo dont say he has hammers for my heart

I searched he had none on him lol

unitee:

yoh gulz I dont believe you woo
pliz laugh in english so I can hear you  nneh

He says you are all jealousy woo

I believe him seriously
he dont lie woo

he is too good to have hammers that I know at least to me he is excellent woo

dont mind them sweet heart, all i see in this world is u and that all that matters to me  kiss kiss kiss

tubabie:

hehehehehehe, I laugh in swahili.

sexybabes:

Bt me 2 wana laugh bt nw dnt knw hw 2 in swahili,  Lol!

i go shoot una ooo!  angry angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by moji8888: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2009
@dpope
get lost loser.
@ seun abeg pls i need to change my user name. the loser has found me
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sexybabes(f): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2009
na2day?:

it is not true sweet heart, dont just read my lips, read my heart also kiss kiss kiss

i bind u in the name of the lawd! tongue tongue

dont mind them sweet heart, all i see in this world is u and that all that matters to me kiss kiss kiss

i go shoot una ooo! angry angry angry
u, u, u, uuuuuuu
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2009
sexybabes:

u, u, u, uuuuuuu

na song bi that one?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2009
it is not true sweet heart, dont just read my lips, read my heart also

ahh I think I like what I read in the heart, I have stopped listening to anyone except you alone
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2009
unitee:

ahh I think I like what I read in the heart, I have stopped listening to anyone except you alone

thank u darling, together we will defeat all these naysayers kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2009
thank u darling, together we will defeat all these naysayers

together as one

how are you lol??
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2009
unitee:

together as one

how are you lol??
I am fine oo, but I can't sleep without u, loff want to kill me
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by netotse(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2009
it is tooo mush!. . .
@unitee do u hv a younger sister so i can change my ID to natomorrow and me and she will now be doing[i] indian love[/i]

@oyinda.
you know its all jokes now. . .plus am not a young boy you know. . .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Enockia(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2009
a toast to all n landsers

to the blessed onces who av us

to the lossers who lost us

and to the lucky onces who we'll still meet.

cheers
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by hbabe(f): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2009
To my ex

Sh*thead,

I just want to let you know that all those times I said I enjoyed sex with you I was lying. You are not good in bed at all and you need lessons.
I hate you!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2009
it is tooo mush!. . .
@unitee do u hv a younger sister so i can change my ID to natomorrow and me and she will now be doing indian love

lol @ netotse I am an only child lol

@Na2day How are you darl miss you lodz hope you miss me too be blessed darl
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2009
netotse:

it is tooo mush!. . .
@unitee do u hv a younger sister so i can change my ID to natomorrow and me and she will now be doing[i] indian love[/i]

@oyinda.
you know its all jokes now. . .plus am not a young boy you know. . .

we do not let strangers into our family tongue tongue tongue

hbabe:

To my ex

Sh*thead,

I just want to let you know that all those times I said I enjoyed sex with you I was lying. You are not good in bed at all and you need lessons.
I hate you!

that will surely teach him or make u a cheap LovePeddler lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

unitee:

lol @ netotse I am an only child lol

@Na2day How are you darl miss you lodz hope you miss me too be blessed darl

my dear, missing u is so painful and the doctor said there is no drug that can cure it kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2009
my dear, missing u is so painful and the doctor said there is no drug that can cure it

lol the doctor said I am the prescribed drug I know

my doctor said soo too lol
I will cure the illness lol

why am I smiling all the time am I not the happiest woman in the universe
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2009
unitee:

lol the doctor said I am the prescribed drug I know

my doctor said soo too lol
I will cure the illness lol

why am I smiling all the time am I not the happiest woman in the universe

u are the happiest woman in the world, u just don't know it yet kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2009
Dear Na2day:

I hate your freaking guts. After you played me for the 10th time this year I let you back in my life
After you slept with my sister, you said it was an accident because the room was dark,

I forgave you.

Then after you seeming lost my BMW, you said that it was stolen, if forgave you, who knew that we have female armed robbers? i didnt worry about it cause insurance gave me another one.

Then you borrowed 6.7 million from my bank account in Sweden. You said your dog needed an operation, ok it was a bit much but your dog is soo cute.

Now this has gone too far, you cannot accidently sleep with my boss?!!
Now youre gonna tell me you wanted to get me a raise?
Well i quit!

I am so ashamed of myself, that i went and got a sex change so now when u brag, i can confidently tell people you are gay, because u slept with a man.

Ps, that wasnt a sausage you was licking last night.  cheesy

Biatch!!

Love,

plat(male version) kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2009
u are the happiest woman in the world, u just don't know it yet

when something good is about to come your way , your sixth sense tells you and warning signals play in your head

its happening right now lol

@platinum my heart is too fragile at the moment please dont hate lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2009
platinumnk:

Dear Na2day:

I hate your freaking guts. After you played me for the 10th time this year I let you back in my life
After you slept with my sister, you said it was an accident because the room was dark,

I forgave you.

Then after you seeming lost my BMW, you said that it was stolen, if forgave you, who knew that we have female armed robbers? i didnt worry about it cause insurance gave me another one.

Then you borrowed 6.7 million from my bank account in Sweden. You said your dog needed an operation, ok it was a bit much but your dog is soo cute.

Now this has gone too far, you cannot accidently sleep with my boss?!!
Now youre gonna tell me you wanted to get me a raise?
Well i quit!

I am so ashamed of myself, that i went and got a sex change so now when u brag, i can confidently tell people you are gay, because u slept with a man.

Ps, that wasnt a sausage you was licking last night.  cheesy

Biatch!!

Love,

plat(male version) kiss

can't believe theseeker wore that my look-alike mask again to deceive u yet again shocked shocked shocked and damn! u were stupid enough to fall for it again tongue tongue tongue

unitee:

when something good is about to come your way , your sixth sense tells you and warning signals play in your head

its happening right now lol

@platinum my heart is too fragile at the moment please dont hate lol

the enemies are so pissed to find out that we are having a fab life together, so jealous they wanna do anything to separate us but the Lawd is on our side and we will make it bcuz our love was born b4 the universe was kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2009
na2day?:

can't believe theseeker wore that my look-alike mask again to deceive u yet again shocked shocked shocked and damn! u were stupid enough to fall for it again tongue tongue tongue

yes the same stupidity that fell your mouth on my sausage, baby Im proudly a man now cheesy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
platinumnk:

yes the same stupidity that fell your mouth on my sausage, baby Im proudly a man now cheesy

poor thseeker, and i warned him cry cry cry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
haba wasnt I with you last night tongue tongue

And sorry u hit the wrong opening tongue

theseeker is chasing some yeye girl with crocodile teeth grin

it is you im dumpin

How does it feel to be gay lover

Im coming out the closet with you o grin shocked
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
platinumnk:

haba wasnt I with you last night tongue tongue

And sorry u hit the wrong opening tongue

theseeker is chasing some yeye girl with crocodile teeth grin

it is you im dumpin

How does it feel to be gay lover

Im coming out the closet with you o grin shocked

nope, i was with my sweet heart unitee all day tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2009
na lie!! angry angry

where is she na? grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2009
platinumnk:

na lie!! angry angry

where is she na? grin

i am keeping her away from the evil of plat tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
she is gone, and i am here,

you're the only one who has affected me so?

Wont u take me back cry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
she is gone, and i am here,

you're the only one who has affected me so?

Wont u take me back

no platinum I am at a point of no return even lucipher himself cant do nothing now

lol nothing will break us apart except death
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2009
unitee:

no platinum I am at a point of no return even lucipher himself cant do nothing now

lol nothing will break us apart except death

cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
thank you for blessing us @platinum
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2009
unitee:

thank you for blessing us @platinum

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
lool the day been too long without you lool

cant breath now
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2009
unitee:

lool the day been too long without you lool

cant breath now

i actually passed out, i was told i am suffering from uniteedisis and it is incurable; when they had me on the stretcher the lady paramedic said to me, can u see my fingers, i replied are they unitee's, she said no then i replied, then i can not see them cool cool kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply)

Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.