Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38970 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tubabie(f): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

lmao, yes, it's periodic for her.
the thing take style do am skoin skoin once in a while

Its been a long time I heard this phrase grin.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2009
tubabie:

Its been a long time I heard this phrase grin.
I just hope you're ready to tell her the meaning when she asks you. . . yes, she will ask you because you highlighted it grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2009
oyinda.:

not the planner. the officiator wink there is a huge difference.
Last time I checked, men officiate weddings but gay weddings -- oh well, I don't know wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

My brother, N2D, can flirt with anyone that walks in skirts or female jeans, even if it's a guy angry And who is the united trying to snatch?

The united is trying 2 take my hussy, and ur broda needs salvation asap im tired of being his doormat
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 12:16am On Aug 31, 2009
Kunbee:

The united is trying 2 take my hussy, and your broda needs salvation asap im tired of being his doormat
You sef, how many hussy you get for here? angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tubabie(f): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

I just hope you're ready to tell her the meaning when she asks you. . . yes, she will ask you because you highlighted it grin grin
Lol . will refer her to C2 that used the phrase originally grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2009
tubabie:

Lol . will refer her to C2 that used the phrase originally grin
C2 may not be available for comment when she comes asking. And for you to have said you've not heard it in ages, it makes you liable to give her a response on that. Do take note grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 12:27am On Aug 31, 2009
@TS only 1 embarassed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tubabie(f): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

C2 may not be available for comment when she comes asking. And for you to have said you've not heard it in ages, it makes you liable to give her a response on that. Do take note grin grin
Ok Advocate, but i still have my right to remain silent cheesy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 1:04am On Aug 31, 2009
tubabie:

Ok Advocate, but i still have my right to remain silent cheesy
Judging from who I know her to be, she'll gladly await the arrival of your darling attorney grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tubabie(f): 1:09am On Aug 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

Judging from who I know her to be, she'll gladly await the arrival of your darling attorney grin grin
I know grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 1:49am On Aug 31, 2009
unitee:

Dear N

I miss you so much, I remembered you in church and prayed for you I hope you did the same
because I can see people like The Seeker and etc etc can be used against us if we do not keep watch.
Good day my only and only

your wife
Unitee

i did dear and the good lawd will bless our union more and more, hope u slept well kiss kiss kiss

Kunbee:

your broda and one girl dat her name sounds like being united lol

stop calling my wife husband snatcher angry angry angry

TheSeeker:

My brother, N2D, can flirt with anyone that walks in skirts or female jeans, even if it's a guy angry And who is the united trying to snatch?

may thunder fire ur mouth! angry angry angry

oyinda.:

hhaahha I was wayyy off point. it makes more sense now. lolollol
I think na2day and 190 should wed. I will officiate the union.

even u? shocked shocked shocked dont make me catch u in a dark corner oo angry angry

Kunbee:

@TS only 1 embarassed

liar! TS claims that u slept with him and in fact he claims he has the video to prove it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 2:03am On Aug 31, 2009
may thunder fire your mouth!

Back to sender

liar! TS claims that u slept with him and in fact he claims he has the video to prove it Lips sealed Lips sealed
Liar!!!!

even u? Shocked Shocked Shocked dont make me catch u in a dark corner oo

Rapist!!!! Murderer!!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by oyinda3(f): 3:30am On Aug 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

Last time I checked, men officiate weddings but gay weddings -- oh well, I don't know wink

ummm what planet do u live on again? maybe in mars only men officiate weddings. lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 3:45am On Aug 31, 2009
oyinda.:

ummm what planet do u live on again? maybe in mars only men officiate weddings. lol
I live in the Jupiter tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by oyinda3(f): 3:51am On Aug 31, 2009
no wonder. u need to come down to earth boy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 3:58am On Aug 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

Back to sender

resend it again tongue tongue

TheSeeker:

Liar!!!!

na true! u already gave me a copy of the video grin grin

TheSeeker:

Rapist!!!! Murderer!!!

are these ur profession? tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 4:14am On Aug 31, 2009
na2day?:

resend it again tongue tongue

Fired back with a rifle grin

[Quote]na true! u already gave me a copy of the video grin grin[/Quote]

What you have is the one with me and Unitee in it. grin

[Quote]are these your profession? tongue tongue[/Quote]

They are yours which you tried to teach me but I refused; I knew better angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 4:25am On Aug 31, 2009
TheSeeker:

Fired back with a rifle grin

What you have is the one with me and Unitee in it. grin

They are yours which you tried to teach me but I refused; I knew better angry

keep lying to urself sir
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 4:59am On Aug 31, 2009
na2day?:

keep lying to urself sir

dont worry my dear I closed my ears I cant hear them anymore

@The Seeker now you keep asking why you name pops up here and there lol

@ Oyinda and Kunbee please why persecute me ooo

our love N2D is stronger than all the hurricane winds blowing my darling

oyinda will be our wedding planner my dear and The Seeker your best man
maybe 190 will be my best girl too

lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:27am On Aug 31, 2009
unitee:

dont worry my dear  I closed my ears I cant hear them anymore

@ Oyinda and Kunbee  please why persecute me ooo

lol

darling u are too much
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by chukudibab(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2009
Dear Susana Ex

i nave no say we ve to end up without me gettin rude of
       your life. After u theif that huge some of mony #650 i left to go get some COAT.   
       yeh, i no it  will be so cos i se yan for dream but, im still searchin for u in
       every hot junction even here for NL, i no u will be here to lookin for another
       mugu wey u go trim hair.

Lookin Forward to see u soon.

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2009
I mean it woo if he is a he why hurting now, I think he is a she lol

[/quote]
na2day?:

darling u are too much
[quote author=unitee link=topic=261058.msg4454352#msg4454352 date=1251691174]

dont worry my dear I closed my ears I cant hear them anymore

@ Oyinda and Kunbee please why persecute me ooo

lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by netotse(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2009
chukudibab:

Dear Susana Ex

i nave no say we ve to end up without me gettin rude of
       your life. After u theif that huge some of mony #650 i left to go get some COAT.   
       yeh, i no it  will be so cos i se yan for dream but, im still searchin for u in
       every hot junction even here for NL, i no u will be here to lookin for another
       mugu wey u go trim hair.

Lookin Forward to see u soon.

parlez-vous anglais?

@unitee
if you dont have a younger sis a cousin will do o!

@na2day
no pour sand for my garri o

@gabry
which one you dey now? nobody ask you make you come here dey prophesy!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2009
netotse:

parlez-vous anglais?

@unitee

@na2day

@gabry

ok my brother will talk to Na2Day before I do it he must approve of you first
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2009
@n2d me in a sex tape wiv TS not possible r u forgetting his my broda. And as for u have u forgotten I'm wiv children (sextuplets) rolling around wiv unitee, and its OVER have fun wiv her

@unitee can't believe u r d other woman *sobs*, I bet he didn't tell u we got 10 kids well dey r just like dere father *very depressing* expect dem at 2mao
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busybody2(f): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2009
na2day?:

is it too late for me to volunteer?  tongue  tongue

Aawww a Pastor after my own heart kiss Ever so selfless, ever so giving, always waiting at that junction without fail come rain or shine, every Sunday just to steer wayward girls in the direction of the Church, I have never seen anyone more pious and holy and pure, bless his heart.

Right Reverend Pastor Na2day of the Everlasting Faith of the Latter Day Endtime Church, I feel I am not worthy of answering the call as your wife for now because I am not chaste enough yet, I feel anyone worthy to be called your wife should surpass the Proverbs thirty-something woman, but give me 2 years and I will be worthy enough to come near you to tie your shoelace and hopefully would develop to the status of a wife in ten years embarassed You never fail to inspire me to always better myself and study my Bible more and get closer to God, and I can't wait to be your bone-of-your-bone and take my rightful place as your wife cool

Off to Night vigil now and in case you call me tomorrow morning and don't get me on my phone, I am at either at house fellowship or doing one of the 14 unpaid voluntary jobs I hold down, as my selfless contribution to the society and since I am the one in charge of the key to the Church, I have to be their first thing in the morning to open the door and also the last person to leave to lock the door and did I mention that our Monthly conference is on and I am one of the Choirs as well as in the Ushering Department and the Protocol team, so this week is gonna be pretty busy for me and . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

C2H50H:
i also wouldn't mind doing the deed. na who go pass up free ripe sweet cherry.

Do you really mean that shocked Do you know how long I have been priming myself and waiting for this opportunity embarassed And you call me your sweet honey cherry pie too, aawww shocked Now I really believe in miracles, and its about time I start attending Church lipsrsealed I have to find a Church to start attending from tonight to go and give a thanksgiving testimony to God for delivering what I can only describe as God's-gift-to-women on my laps and for you I am ready to waive my no-nookie-on-the-first-date-rule cheesy When should we start our rendevous? Should we jam at your place or mine? What should I wear? What colour turns you on? Should I bring some toys? Just holla and i'll come running pronto kiss Don't make me wait too long loff, it been too long already wink wink wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 1:58am On Sep 01, 2009
unitee:

I mean it woo if he is a he why hurting now, I think he is a she lol

i believe u honey grin grin

netotse:

parlez-vous anglais?

@unitee

@na2day

@gabry

i dey suspect u ooo angry angry

Kunbee:

@n2d me in a sex tape wiv TS not possible r u forgetting his my broda. And as for u have u forgotten I'm wiv children (sextuplets) rolling around wiv unitee, and its OVER have fun wiv her

@unitee can't believe u r d other woman *sobs*, I bet he didn't tell u we got 10 kids well dey r just like dere father *very depressing* expect dem at 2mao

liar! angry angry

Busy_body:

Aawww a Pastor after my own heart kiss Ever so selfless, ever so giving, always waiting at that junction without fail come rain or shine, every Sunday just to steer wayward girls in the direction of the Church, I have never seen anyone more pious and holy and pure, bless his heart.

Right Reverend Pastor Na2day of the Everlasting Faith of the Latter Day Endtime Church, I feel I am not worthy of answering the call as your wife for now because I am not chaste enough yet, I feel anyone worthy to be called your wife should surpass the Proverbs thirty-something woman, but give me 2 years and I will be worthy enough to come near you to tie your shoelace and hopefully would develop to the status of a wife in ten years embarassed You never fail to inspire me to always better myself and study my Bible more and get closer to God, and I can't wait to be your bone-of-your-bone and take my rightful place as your wife cool

Off to Night vigil now and in case you call me tomorrow morning and don't get me on my phone, I am at either at house fellowship or doing one of the 14 unpaid voluntary jobs I hold down, as my selfless contribution to the society and since I am the one in charge of the key to the Church, I have to be their first thing in the morning to open the door and also the last person to leave to lock the door and did I mention that our Monthly conference is on and I am one of the Choirs as well as in the Ushering Department and the Protocol team, so this week is gonna be pretty busy for me and . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you really mean that shocked Do you know how long I have been priming myself and waiting for this opportunity embarassed And you call me your sweet honey cherry pie too, aawww shocked Now I really believe in miracles, and its about time I start attending Church lipsrsealed I have to find a Church to start attending from tonight to go and give a thanksgiving testimony to God for delivering what I can only describe as God's-gift-to-women on my laps and for you I am ready to waive my no-nookie-on-the-first-date-rule cheesy When should we start our rendevous? Should we jam at your place or mine? What should I wear? What colour turns you on? Should I bring some toys? Just holla and i'll come running pronto kiss Don't make me wait too long loff, it been too long already wink wink wink

e don tey wey i know say u dey crazy but remember, Jesus did not come for the worthy but the unworthy and i just want to be like him grin grin grin stay away from C2H angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 2:30am On Sep 01, 2009
[Quote]e don tey wey i know say u dey crazy but remember, Jesus did not come for the worthy but the unworthy and i just want to be like him stay away from C2H [/Quote]

And you! Stay away from bad women! angry Oh did I say unitee is bad? Nah! But the mind-blowing sex I had with her is so super cool. Only reason I stopped having it with her was when a pastor (a genuine one) told me God frowns at someone sleeping with their own brother's wife. sad I swear I had better plans; like for example, make her have my baby in your house. Now, wouldn't that be wonderful?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busybody2(f): 2:43am On Sep 01, 2009
na2day?:

e don tey wey i know say u dey crazy but remember, Jesus did not come for the worthy but the unworthy and i just want to be like him  grin grin grin stay away from C2H  angry angry

My Pastor, my lord, what is C2H I know you are speaking in tongue, and I can speak in tongues too, but I have not yet perfected the act of translating tongues yet, I am still learning embarassed See why I mentioned that I have to be a perfect righteous woman, to be worthy of my role as your wife embarassed So help me Heaven lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by chika98: 2:45am On Sep 01, 2009
I can see that this topic has been derailed a long time ago
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 2:45am On Sep 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

And you! Stay away from bad women! angry Oh did I say unitee is bad? Nah! But the mind-blowing sex I had with her is so super cool. Only reason I stopped having it with her was when a pastor (a genuine one) told me God frowns at someone sleeping with their own brother's wife. sad I swear I had better plans; like for example, make her have my baby in your house. Now, wouldn't that be wonderful?

so you have asked for it so shall it be given unto you grin grin grin

now you know na2Day will not take this sleeping ooo
you get what you deserve and I am sure noone is nearby to rescue you but I will call ambulance for you ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.