Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38975 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 2:52am On Sep 01, 2009
Busy_body:

My Pastor, my lord, what is C2H I know you are speaking in tongue, and I can speak in tongues too, but I have not yet perfected the act of translating tongues yet, I am still learning embarassed See why I mentioned that I have to be a perfect righteous woman, to be worthy of my role as your wife embarassed So help me Heaven lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dear N

For your greatness supercedes human realm,men fight each other when they think they are fighting you.
We are the best NL has ever seen and its people tremble in fear when our names are mentioned lol
Greatness is ours,
p/s I have finished compiling the guest list from NL and have passed the list to Busy_Body for printing, what a good friend she is to us lol

Yours for ever and ever(for your ears only LOL)
the one and only Unitee
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 2:53am On Sep 01, 2009
LOL @ Bisi, they say good things come to those who wait.  You, my dear, have waited for too long.  Previous offer is now obsolete.  In fact, I'm all wived up now, on that boo-boo hype, all in lurf and shit.  Don't let my wife catch you, you go hear wen.  Would have been more than a pleasure to excite that big romp attached to your backside though.

O well . .

Luckily, honor womanizer pastor na2day would love to show you paradise.  you can borrow him from unitee for  one night.  she doesn't mind sharing.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 2:56am On Sep 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

LOL @ Bisi, they say good things come to those who wait. You, my dear, have waited for too long. Previous offer is now obsolete. In fact, I'm all wived up now, on that boo-boo hype, all in lurf and shit. Don't let my wife catch you, you go hear wen. Would have been more than a pleasure to excite that big romp attached to your backside though.

O well . .

Luckily, honor womanizer pastor na2day would love to show you paradise. you can borrow him from unitee for one night. she doesn't mind sharing.

now C2 you did not say that Did you??
its not you but I know who stole your name and did this so we have decided to forgive her now
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busybody2(f): 3:19am On Sep 01, 2009
chika98:

I can see that this topic has been derailed a long time ago

Can you imagine, simple instructions not to derail, they cannot follow tongue

Ignore them jare, do you have any ex's details you need to pass onto me . . . ahem, I mean, share with the house grin

unitee:

Dear N

For your greatness supercedes human realm,men fight each other when they think they are fighting you.
We are the best NL has ever seen and its people tremble in fear when our names are mentioned lol
Greatness is ours,
p/s I have finished compiling the guest list from NL and have passed the list to Busy_Body for printing, what a good friend she is to us lol

Yours for ever and ever(for your ears only LOL)
the one and only Unitee

How apt that the topic of discussion at tonight's vigil is The Lord's Prayer. . . And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive not those who tresspass against our properties us . . . I am soooo in the spirit I have to branch to the nearest Mountain of Fire Church to "pray" a special prayer for my enemy/my rival unitee tomorrow unfailingly angry cool

Can't wait to see how Pastor Na2day would elevate me and hold me in high esteem tomorrow when he sees that instead of me to go and tear my rival to pieces like 100% of girls would do, I chose to "pray" for her instead lipsrsealed I am my beloved Na2day's and my beloved is mine kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busybody2(f): 3:31am On Sep 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

LOL @ Bisi, they say good things come to those who wait.  You, my dear, have waited for too long.  Previous offer is now obsolete.  In fact, I'm all wived up now, on that boo-boo hype, all in lurf and shit.  Don't let my wife catch you, you go hear wen.  Would have been more than a pleasure to excite that big romp attached to your backside though.

O well . .

Luckily, honor womanizer pastor na2day would love to show you paradise.  you can borrow him from unitee for  one night.  she doesn't mind sharing.

Hmmn, pekele pekele, chicken feet can talk too angry Didn't Fl Alagolo tell you how I roll, that all i have to do is stand on my varanda (sic) watching you youngies go by and as soon as I see what I like, I gbesele like those Oba's in the olden days just because I can angry Keep on playing stubborn you hia, I like a man with a lil bit of attitude and spunk, it kinda turns me on wink wink wink

You that your room has already been prepared in my house, and as soon as I get rid of the 3 dudes warming my cockles for this month, you are moving in by hook or by crook, end of discussion, so zip it and fem, fem, aruwo kosi, to ba wa, egba . . . angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 01, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

all 3 men to yourself? cheiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 4:03am On Sep 01, 2009
Busy_body:

Hmmn, pekele pekele, chicken feet can talk too angry Didn't Fl Alagolo tell you how I roll, that all i have to do is stand on my varanda (sic) watching you youngies go by and as soon as I see what I like, I gbesele like those Oba's in the olden days just because I can angry Keep on playing stubborn you hia, I like a man with a lil bit of attitude and spunk, it kinda turns me on wink wink wink

You that your room has already been prepared in my house, and as soon as I get rid of the 3 dudes warming my cockles for this month, you are moving in by hook or by crook, end of discussion, so zip it and fem, fem, aruwo kosi, to ba wa, egba . . . angry angry angry cheesy
See this yaba babe o. What in babalawo's name are you snorting? Bring your pako yansh make i carry the egba beat you well well.
Ah ahn, ah ahn, aaaa o, orisirisi l'enu arugbo. All kain surprises fill this babe post. Na hin be say you be elebolo, abi make i call you obirin asiko. One woman to 3 men? Continue enjoying at your peril. No be me go chop leftover nookie? Why would an elite like myself go after used products when I have pristine babes on queue dying to carry out my orders. Very nice of you to keep a guest bedroom open for me when I bring one of my babes over for a passionate weekend. I can't fit do that for my house, madam go vex.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 01, 2009
And how are you different from her?

she keeps 3 men, you keep 6 women. Both of you should get a room already.

Infact, this is making me think of my 9 men.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 4:14am On Sep 01, 2009
uch, no hello from you? Asshole!

@gaytor
you and who?
keep recklessly spilling the beans on that ill-informed mouth of yours.  which wives did you dash me on nl and how many of them have come forward to claim me as their prize?  never hide behind excuses to carry out your mission(s).  you are a grown ass woman, nobody here is making decisions for you.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 01, 2009
Who is an asshoe? abi oti mu emu yo ni?

What missions did you give me to carry out?

F.Y.I, my last post was a joke, so I'm going to need you to chill
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 4:21am On Sep 01, 2009
you are just a bully, period. it's like you derive joy from picking on me

asshole wasn't to you btw, put on your urkel-glasses
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

you are just a bully, period. it's like you derive joy from picking on me
asshole wasn't to you btw, put on your urkel-glasses
That would be busy_body's job.

Me, I derive joy in other certain things I do, to you. Busy_body can testify.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busybody2(f): 4:27am On Sep 01, 2009
[s]Yippee, celebration and jubilation, the C2H50H with the elenu razor mouth I love is back, don't worry about playing fair with Alagolo, and feel free to hit below the belt too if you wish cheesy I am staying over at her crib tonight and will bring over some Rob and Alabukun to give her relief from the jabs she will be getting from you tonight tongue

Hold on, don't start yet, give me two minutes to go and pop me some corn, this is must see TV cheesy grin cheesy[/s]

Oya you two pack it in jare and kiss and make up wink wink wink Don't move too close to him Alagolo, and just a peck on the cheek will do, barawo angry angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:19am On Sep 01, 2009
so I can not even leave a simple thread and go to the gym and come back to meet it in peace, eh?  TS, BB and C2H, I go cut cane for una ooo! C2H, na who u dey call womanizer?  angry angry angry u think say i dey like u wey dey pursue anything in skirt? i only go for those in wrapper  grin grin grin TS, i like your fantasy but like dem talk am, "na who dash moneky?"  tongue tongue tongue as for BB, i don tell u before, u dont have to be worthy, i can come down to your level bcuz i am humble like that  cool cool cool cool

to my dearest sweet heart unitee, u stole my heart and i don't want it back, plz keep it for it is indeed an heavenly feeling  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2009
I'm loving this. When was the last time I had this much fun on NL?! Please continue the second part of C2H vs FL Gators.

N2D, if you push me to the wall, I'll bite you. You want me to start pulling phone calls out? Or you want me to make a diss track EM made for MC? angry Just don't get me upset or that heart of yours she stolen will be hijacked from her. See, I've been talking to this girl from Niger Delta; she says she wants to "spread love" to me and when she does so, I'll kindly ask her to kidnap her. Go figure. angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

I'm loving this. When was the last time I had this much fun on NL?! Please continue the second part of C2H vs FL Gators.

N2D, if you push me to the wall, I'll bite you. You want me to start pulling phone calls out? Or you want me to make a diss track EM made for MC? angry Just don't get me upset or that heart of yours she stolen will be hijacked from her. See, I've been talking to this girl from Niger Delta; she says she wants to "spread love" to me and when she does so, I'll kindly ask her to kidnap her. Go figure. angry angry

u can only bite when u have teeth
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by DeepSight(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
Deep Soul:

Dear EX 1,

You took my innocence. It wasnt enough. You wanted ALL of me. It wasnt love. It was obsession. I ran. You pursued me.
You were mentally unstable. You jumped my fence at 3am and came to my window begging. You belong in a psych ward.
I dont know where you are and frankly, I do not care. Whatever life offers you, good or bad, doesnt mean nada to me.

Dear EX 2,
I met you. I had found The One. When I was with you, it was bliss. We shared a bond or so I thought. You got the best of me. You lied. You cheated.
But with you I stayed. I never uttered a word of complaint. I was an angel. After two years of an LDR, I decided to step. Not because you lied nor cheated. Not because we "grew apart". Not because of the distance, but because you were just too frugal. Stinginess was your first name. It amazes me how it took me more than three years to realise I couldnt be with a STINGY man. I didnt do it for me. No, I could never be as selfish as you are. I did if for my unborn children. Cos they would never have forgiven me for giving them such a FRUGAL father! Tufiakwa! But friends we will remain. We smile and chat. But you will never know the real reason why I cant be with you. I pity the woman you will eventually marry.

Dear almost EX 3,
I could have been typing the most venemous letter to you if we hadnt decided to work things out a month ago. I met you and you showed me what it meant to be loved. Very few people on earth have been privileged to experience the kind of love you showed me, With you everyday was valentine. You showered me with gifts. You took me shopping. You served me breakfast in bed. You jumped even before I sneezed. You were my idea of perfection. You changed my life in a way no other human has. And after almost two years of bliss, you wake up and you are someone else. A mad man. Without any sense of right or wrong. You inflict unimaginable pain on me. And for four months, I went thru pain untellable. Every attempt to salvage the situation proved abortive. I have not been the perfect woman but I try. I never cheated on you, even with the long distance. I even started learning how to cook because of you. Funny huh? I was in the wilderness for four months. And the only thing that saved me and my sanity was God. I would have nightmares consecutively and wake up shaking. And the only thing that could stop the shaking was my Bible. Everytime I wanted to leave, I remembered how you stayed with my in the toilet at 3am rubbing my back when I had diarrhoea. I thank God He has started the healing process on our relationship that seemed irredeemable. It's been one month of recovery already and it's been hard as hell. I wonder if we can make it. You have done so much to hurt me. Unprintable things. But I still remain wwith you and agree to make it work. I hope we survive this. If you mess up again or hurt me the way you did, even I do not know what I will do to you

Phew!

A writer too. . . interesting

Remember. . . No Fire can burn much longer without some fuel. . .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
Dear EX 1,

You took my innocence. It wasnt enough. You wanted ALL of me. It wasnt love. It was obsession. I ran. You pursued me.
You were mentally unstable. You jumped my fence at 3am and came to my window begging. You belong in a psych ward.
I dont know where you are and frankly, I do not care. Whatever life offers you, good or bad, doesnt mean nada to me.

Haaaaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by netotse(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2009
@sister busy_body,
Greetings my sister,
i hereby wish to apologise on behalf of my backsliden brothers who have refused to properly welcome you to the light, i would be more than willing to take you under my blanket wing to train you in the way you should go!

@na2day?
you kno what they say about chopping alone and dying alone?

@C2H5OH and seeker
tell ur guy to stop burning my cable now. . .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
netotse:

@sister busy_body,
Greetings my sister,
i hereby wish to apologise on behalf of my backsliden brothers who have refused to properly welcome you to the light, i would be more than willing to take you under my blanket wing to train you in the way you should go!

@na2day?
you kno what they say about chopping alone and dying alone?

@C2H5OH and seeker
tell your guy to stop burning my cable now. . .

no vex, in this case i rather die alone tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2009
So N2D, you're sharing Unitee with someone else? Now I have to seriously consider my thoughts to make her pregnant and let you rear the babies priding yourself as their father
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

So N2D, you're sharing Unitee with someone else? Now I have to seriously consider my thoughts to make her pregnant and let you rear the babies priding yourself as their father

shatap dia! angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2009
na2day?:

shatap dia! angry angry
You can't do me nothing angry Shit you can't do angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

yeh yeh yeh The Seeker no man has ever tasted what belongs to my N2D this I know unless you visit in ghostly form thenm yeh yeh yeh I cant deny but I have a wall provided by my father above and noone enters that without His permission, so you see am well protected

I belong to one man and it shall remain so
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2009
na2day?:

shatap dia! angry angry

dont worry dear and dont let them work you up for nauts I belong to you in every sense, from hair to toes am all yours in happiness and in sadiness I will stand by you

I dont know whether any human being has ever loved another like i do you and you do me

p/s I enjoy and miss all what you give to me when we are alone away from The Seeker's prying eyes
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2009
unitee:

yeh yeh yeh The Seeker no man has ever tasted what belongs to my N2D this I know unless you visit in ghostly form thenm yeh yeh yeh I cant deny but I have a wall provided by my father above and noone enters that without His permission, so you see am well protected

I belong to one man and it shall remain so
Why are you denying what we both know? I remember very clearly you said no one ever dug your treasure like I did you, so what's the denial all about? Say the truth and you shall be set free. angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

You can't do me nothing angry Shit you can't do angry

TheSeeker:

Why are you denying what we both know? I remember very clearly you said no one ever dug your treasure like I did you, so what's the denial all about? Say the truth and you shall be set free. angry

die by fire!  angry angry

unitee:

dont worry dear and dont let them work you up for nauts I belong to you in every sense, from hair to toes am all yours in happiness and in sadiness I will stand by you

I dont know whether any human being has ever loved another like i do you and you do me

p/s I enjoy and miss all what you give to me when we are alone away from The Seeker's prying eyes

i knew he was lying, this is for u darling every time i see u my heart beats so fast it explores into a million love songs and i'm just hopelessly in love with u
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 1:37am On Sep 06, 2009
unitee
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

unitee

wetin happen? she owe u money? angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2009
I was getting ready to expose your affairs with kunbee.

You better bribe me or else I will tell her how you two did it under the sink in her kitchen.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2009
Please expose him and name your price, I'll pay.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2009
na2day?:

wetin happen? she owe u money? angry angry

hello honey
my dear its sunday remember they want to waylay from right path
hope you had a wonderful day
mine was filled with you and I was in 7th heaven

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.