Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,890 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38973 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 4:06am On Sep 27, 2009
luvbooks:

Come on, !!!! I just liked them,  besides I posted it as an experiment,

yeah!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2009
@ the seeker i am 24. @Na2day howz darling i will be with u in a week's time after my exams
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 5:55am On Sep 27, 2009
unitee:

@ the seeker i am 24. @Na2day howz darling i will be with u in a week's time after my exams

no problem hon, praying for ur success kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2009
Lol Na2 you just dont know how wide my smile is now. I am in love. Thanks fo prayers i wont let you down
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2009
unitee:

Lol Na2 you just dont know how wide my smile is now. I am in love. Thanks fo prayers i wont let you down

plz dont let me down, we need to put the devil to shame, others that also need to be put to shame include but not limited to, TS C2, oyinde, kunbee and as many as are trying hard to spoil our sweet union  kiss kiss kiss kiss oya go read Deuteronomy 28:13 begin claim promise from Baba God  wink wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2009
Lol you forgot the author of this thread lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2009
unitee:

Lol you forgot the author of this thread lol

the author is C2
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2009
look at this shameless minister. you are here quoting bible. when you were busy cajoling unitee to spread it wide, you forgot what the bible said about premarital sex then. men sha!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2009
C2H5OH:

look at this shameless minister. you are here quoting bible. when you were busy cajoling unitee to spread it wide, you forgot what the bible said about premarital sex then. men sha!
He's using the new Bible written in Iran, you ever heard about that one? An excerpt from that book says, "There's hope, even if you commit the most abominable sin, to make it to heaven," and that's what our dear pastor N2D is reading.
unitee:

Shut up! You're 17.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
Lol TS am 24 and more than ready for Na2day, even marriage , at least he will be happy with the total package for him alone
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
C2 lol ,Na2day respects my body that will be on our honeymoon dear he is indeed a respectful minister and i love him for that
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2009
Na2day honey you are my world keep my heart safe am keeping yoz in mine. All other man are just like women in my eyes, this is too sweet my love
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
unitee:

Lol TS am 24 and more than ready for Na2day, even marriage , at least he will be happy with the total package for him alone

unitee:

C2 lol ,Na2day respects my body that will be on our honeymoon dear he is indeed a respectful minister and i love him for that

unitee:

Na2day honey you are my world keep my heart safe am keeping yoz in mine. All other man are just like women in my eyes, this is too sweet my love

honey, leave these 2 ignorant fellows, they don't understand how we be, our love knows no bound and bcuz of us the university is now a better place giving the earth a brighter day kiss kiss kiss

@ C2 and TS

go jump inside river! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by laudate: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
: From Natashi -The thing which I respected is he could of had us both and no body would have known about it. I have a full life school, work, working out, etc,  in the relationship he was always honest to a fault and he knew how to chill and be laid back. That type of man the only thing you could do is say, I was a better person for knowing you even if it was for a short time.    I got sooo close to what I was looking for but hey life goes on,

Eeyah! I feel you o jare, they don't make honourable men like that anymore. Some men would not only have had you both, but would also have strung you two out to dry, while doing alternate shifts in bed with either one of you, whenever it takes their fancy. Y'know, Friday is for Doh. . . .Saturday is for Funmi . . . .and the beat goes on. tongue

Same goes for a number of women too, they can do "chop & clean mouth" far better than a lot of men can.

Wish I could say such nice things about my own -ex, but . . . . . .nah! Anyway, here is my letter. . . . (it was actually written by a friend of mine. . .he-he-he)kiss

Dear Ex,
Wish I could say loving you was a "pleasure", but nah, you were not honest enough, truthful enough, sincere enough, committed enough, thoughtful enough or caring enough. . . . . .to make things work.
Your constant cheating wore me down and I had no choice but to walk and close the door on the part you played in the story of my life. I learnt a lot though.
The first was that your words had an inbuilt "expiry" date, unknown to anyone but you. It was only valid as long it served your pupose for that period. If anyone ever brought it up later, you would wave it away dismissively by saying it happened long ago, or it was said ages ago. Sad thing was, I didn't find out till it was too late. Lies have a way of killing a person's feelings, just as it eventually killed all I felt for you. Deception breeds derision, ridicule and scorn. . . . .so you always took offence preferring to reach for the moral high ground by playing the innocent, instead of ammending your ways. Whenever the mud-slinging started, you hit the road, dished out incoherent insults and made silly claims that didn't hold water. What did you expect? A round of applause for your hypocrisy? shocked

The second. . . .I will save for a later date.

Learn to be honest in your next relationship (oops! sorry marriage ) . Tell the truth straight up everytime, 'cos it will make you a better person . Try to be open. It pays. Hypocrisy never won anyone any laurels
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 2:59am On Sep 29, 2009
na2day?:

plz dont let me down, we need to put the devil to shame, others that also need to be put to shame include but not limited to, TS C2, oyinde, kunbee and as many as are trying hard to spoil our sweet union kiss kiss kiss kiss oya go read Deuteronomy 28:13 begin claim promise from Baba God wink wink

Se ko si lara ee, what is my name doing here
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2009
Kunbee:

Se ko si lara ee, what is my name doing here

was that ur name?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
Lol Na2 lets pray for our sister kunbee
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 1:04am On Sep 30, 2009
na2day?:

was that your name?! shocked shocked shocked

Duh!

unitee:

Oya pray ooo and make sure the prayer points include money oooo
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by AngelaO4: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2009
Let bygones be bygones for ever. Let’s fall in love once again. We both made a promise. That we will never part. Sweet heart forever; you know I’ll wait for you. So, let’s tell the world it’s a new love divine. For ever, and forever, you’ll be mine.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Anabel(f): 3:23am On Sep 30, 2009
Dear Austin,
Am very sorry i left you without saying a word, but you are not the type of man i want to spend my life with, you are too secretive and i like open men, men that says what they do and do what they say, but I am glad that you have found someone else, and i hope she can cope and be there for you like i have done in the past, i might be a little stubborn but its one of my characters cos you already know that am not a pretender. I know you really want us to be together again to set things right which is impossible but I wish you best of luck in your relationship.

Anabel.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2009
Anabel:

Dear Austin,
Am very sorry i left you without saying a word, but you are not the type of man i want to spend my life with, you are too secretive and i like open men, men that says what they do and do what they say, but I am glad that you have found someone else, and i hope she can cope and be there for you like i have done in the past, i might be a little stubborn but its one of my characters cos you already know that am not a pretender. I know you really want us to be together again to set things right which is impossible but I wish you best of luck in your relationship.

Anabel.

so who is to blame for the failure of this relationship?

unitee:

good point, she needs deliverance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whalezy4u(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2009
hw far girl
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
na2day?:

good point, she needs deliverance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See pot calling kettle black
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by KennyG6(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
kunbe, why did u dump me nowwwwwwwwww cry cry cry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 1:53am On Oct 01, 2009
Kenny_G:

kunbe, why did u dump me nowwwwwwwwww cry cry cry

Kenny neva na u forget me cry cry cry cry kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2009
Kunbee:

See pot calling kettle black

why u dey call me pot like say me and u dey related angry angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by KennyG6(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2009
Kunbee:

Kenny neva na u forget me cry cry cry cry kiss
4get u ke? neva, kenny neva 4gets his gal oooo,

just admit it is ur fault and i'll take u back,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2009
na2day?:

why u dey call me pot like say me and u dey related angry angry angry

I no get ya time mschewwwwwww

Kenny_G:

4get u ke? neva, kenny neva 4gets his gal oooo,
just admit it is your fault and i'll take u back,

I admit my dear *on bended knees* pls take me back embarassed kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by KennyG6(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2009
Kunbee:

I no get ya time mschewwwwwww

I admit my dear *on bended knees* pls take me back embarassed kiss
ok all is 4given, lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2009
I miss you Na2 yo wifey unitee
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2009
unitee:

I miss you Na2 yo wifey unitee

miss u darling, hope u did well in ur exams
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2009
Am trying my best dear, what i know is i wont let u down about.loadz of love Unitee

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.