Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship (38962 Views)

How To Get Women Interested In You - 3 Ways Most Guys Fail To Spark Any Interest / Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction / Crazy Ways To Break Up With Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by DExplorer1: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Every relationship needs a spark! No matter how long you both have been together; there would always be a time when everything looks boring. A time when it seems the touch and feeling of romance is lost. It isn't a spell or a fault from any of you two, it’s a natural occurrence. It's just like a sudden silence in the middle of a conversation where everyone seems to be without words. Likewise in relationships, there are moments of silence; moments when certain things look too usual or over-used, moments when the regular things becomes deadening. This is different from [url=http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/06/how-to-save-dying-relationship.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SingleDatingEngagedMarried+%28Single+%7C+Dating+%7C+Engaged+%7C+Married%29] saving a dying relationship [/url] , it's about the spark! Every day, you probably talk for hours over the phone and you got nothing new to say. You probably see your partner everyday and the face becomes too familiar or maybe you are just finding a way of reviving your boring intimate life. Whichever phase your relationship is experiencing now, you've got some crazy but amazing tips right here to give it that much needed spark. Be aware that these tips aren't common. They’re not the everyday romance epistles. They work like an unexpected jab to the jaw and do powers your relationship back on track. Now, let get it:

CAUSE A FIGHT
Yes! This may look strange but very effective. The major part of your relationship that would be affected is the over-familiarity side between you both and that's very much a positive one. Having a little fight in a relationship is the easiest and fastest way to spark it up. It will bring about a slight separation and that will cause you both to miss each other though less on you since you planned it. It makes us appreciate our partner more. Those little things like the text messages, phone calls and whatnot that paused as a result of the little fight, awakens us to recognize the importance they have on us. Make sure it's a 'little' fight, meaning, what will cause it should be something of little importance that could make you both doubt your level of maturity when you get over it.

JAIL YOURSELF
The fact is, in a relationship, we appreciate our partner more when we miss them. Make yourself unavailable for a while. Deny your partner your physical presence: a good excuse would do. In every relationship, there is this possibility of being taking for granted when we see our loved ones regularly. The point is if your partner truly loves you, seeing you again after your few days of personal jail term would be like Christmas.

SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE
As a lady, can you express that sweet feeling when your man goes: "where have you been? What happened to your phone? I've been trying your mobile for the past 5 hours. You kept me so worried. Thank goodness I got you! . . . blah, blah, blah!" LOL. Sincerely, hearing that, any lady would feel special. Imagine the genuineness of the expression on his face, the serious look like that of a kid craving for more chocolates . . . Lady, that special feeling of been loved could make a monkey look beautiful. LOL. Yeah! That's the essence. It sure works at max! That’s the spark, doing that once-a-while is a good deal to refreshing your relationship. It wakes the attraction for each other and revives your values before your partner.

WASH HER UNDER WEARS
For men - I don't know the response of culture and tradition to this act but if we're to exercise love without boundaries then it has got to be NO big deal. It's obviously a crazy way to spark things up in your relationship. You may not need to inform her; you just go to her wardrobe, pick them up and wash them before she comes back. Likewise, she probably could be around while you wash and she stares at you. It's nothing awful but a sure way to establish a sweet emotional feeling for having you as her man. Not many men do this and that’s what makes you different. Best believe, this has nothing to do with your ego or position as a man. It has nothing to do with you being “in-charge.” It’s a unique way of claiming absolute ownership of your woman. You don’t have to do this all the time but such humble act is a total spark for any relationship.

ASK FOR A BREAK
There are [url=http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/04/3-simple-ways-to-hypnotize-your-partner.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SingleDatingEngagedMarried+%28Single+%7C+Dating+%7C+Engaged+%7C+Married%29] ways to hypnotize your partner [/url] , on a first date or after. When it comes to asking a break, I'd advise you to find a good reason for this. Let assume your man complains a lot about your poor communication or some weakness, even when you know he's right and you desire to change, that could be your cogent reason. Make his complaint your reason and wait to see how defensive he's going to sound: more like eating his words. Let me create a scene here, it’s a deep emotional feeling when a lady come to agree that she’s not good enough for her man. Right at his face, at that minute, what you've done is making your man think he’s been too hard on you especially when that expression comes along with a subtle tear-drop. That simple act transfers all the blames on him and he would suddenly think he’s the one to take it easy on you, but the truth is; you’re the one that got to change! It’s called emotional blackmail! Many men won’t like me for this though. LOL. That's for the ladies; the men should find what works. LOL

PULL A PRANK
Yes! We all need it in our relationship. It’s a little but good feelings of genuine love to have your partner respond to the prank. Imagine the feeling of seeing your partner rush home because you said you were sick. Imagine you call a situation an emergency to your partner and then he rushes to see you only to tell him you just want to see his face. Now, that’s interesting! There are several pranks you can pull to spark up your relationship. It’s a little but good feeling when we are reassured of our partner’s love and commitment toward us.

The beauty of these crazy highlights is the beautiful reactions and expressions that come with it. The fact that, it makes us feel more special, wanted, valued and appreciated . . . that's the Spark!

http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/08/crazy-ways-to-spark-up-your-relationship.html

56 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dx, na wa o lol.

Well, the only one I've done successfully and will do in the future is pulling pranks. Harmless ones anyway. They can't be too serious or else they can turn off your partner, possibly for good.

I don't believe in emotional blackmail or men washing my underwear... or the rest lol. I wouldn't want someone doing it to me, so I wouldn't do it to someone else.

7 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by DExplorer1: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
LOL. Infact, i'm expecting an attack in regards that underwear part. . .but really, if done, it's a huge spark to the heart of women. It's unusual though cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yeah? I'll give you my arrow and shield for protection lol.

It doesn't seem romantic to me in any kind of way. I've always preferred doing my own laundry. Particularities I suppose. I wouldn't be pleased if a guy did it for me. I'd tell him thanks but kindly ask him to never do it again lol.

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
D-Explorer:
LOL. Infact, i'm expecting an attack in regards that underwear part. . .but really, if done, it's a huge spark to the heart of women. It's unusual though cheesy
lol,i was abt 2 say dat,d Nl guys i knw wud neva agree 2 dat..and itz sumhw 2 me sef.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by DExplorer1: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
ogugua88: Yeah? I'll give you my arrow and shield for protection lol.

It doesn't seem romantic to me in any kind of way. I've always preferred doing my own laundry. Particularities I suppose. I wouldn't be pleased if a guy did it for me. I'd tell him thanks but kindly ask him to never do it again lol.
Ogugua, that part does it for you! cheesy Sincerely, i'd ignore the machine and use my hands to have a better feeling of washing for my woman. It's romantic, trust that smiley
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by canalily(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
ogugua88: Yeah? I'll give you my arrow and shield for protection lol.

nd wat if she told u that u r extremly jealous nd possesive? Nd cal off d affairs afta yrs of being together, would there stil be hope 4 reconcilation?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by DExplorer1: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Harbosede02: lol,i was abt 2 say dat,d Nl guys i knw wud neva agree 2 dat..and itz sumhw 2 me sef.
wink
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by dgifted: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
wash her underwear

Nawa o ... house boy things

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
D-Explorer:
Ogugua, that part does it for you! cheesy Sincerely, i'd ignore the machine and use my hands to have a better feeling of washing for my woman. It's romantic, trust that smiley

There are far better ways to convey romance. smiley
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by DExplorer1: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
ogugua88:

There are far better ways to convey romance. smiley
Yeah! Try the unusual ways. It rocks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by xynerise: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Cause a fight?

Like punching her eyes for no good reason? undecided

Switch off your phone

And I wont know when my container arrived? undecided

Wash her underwears

Who go wash my own? undecided

Ask for a break

Man wey pursue e wife forget say one dey e prick go scratch am grin

Pull a prank

Not until April 1st cool

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Rexphobia(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Cause a fight?

Remember say na with gifts and goodies una go make up back. Not economical

Switch off your phone

And dating be your full time job? You go lose important calls, coz...

Wash her underwears

Will rather wash her punnani

Ask for a break

You go provide cash banked guarantee say she go gree come back? That one na if agro no kill u firstgrin

Pull a prank

Prank for Naija babe? I sorry for you

19 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Adaeze003(f): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Start a fight? Ask 4 a break??

This could totally backfire.

5 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Austeenxx: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
nice write up 8-)
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Pdizzle(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wash underwear?...guy if na play stop am o

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by kay9(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
dgifted: wash her underwear

Nawa o ... house boy things

I tire o... Wait, is this the jokes section?

*double-checks*

Mtscheww.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
a relationship needs fire to stay alive....

men and women need challenging partners to remain together...

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
THE WAY 2 SPARK A RELATIONSHIP IN NAIJA

64 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Stop Spending Money on her and stop paying her Bills and see how Romantic she will become

6 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Stunner1(f): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Cause a fight chaiii i b baba for dt 1 grin.... Switching my phone off is my specialty it gives me joy cos na so my bf go dey panic cheesy
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by speeder(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hi believed all you said save that part you said wash her undies. There is a saying "when you help someone in need, next time he's in need u'll be d first he'll come to"

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by horlajide: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Capital O.Y.O

Like the warning that follows WWE adverts and wrestling stunts

"PLEASE DO NOT TRY THESE AT HOME"

5 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by passionate88: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
What!. When I start to dey do d date or bf/gf of a thing and she switch off her fone make I miss her, na she go tire cos I fit dey a week without even callin sef

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
What u wrote is the opposite of ur topic. In refrence to first point where u said that a fight should caused, someone u think is bored, don't u know that someone interesting can take over within that period
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by wasak(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
if only ds would make ASUU call off strike... i ll support with all my life

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by speeder(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Adaeze003: Start a fight? Ask 4 a break??

This could totally backfire.
don't take it to the extreme, a little teaser
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Krisddon: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Maybe i didn't see clearly. Wash under gini? Alu!

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Buddydogg(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
#1-stunner:
Cause a fight chaiii i b baba for dt 1 grin.... Switching my phone off is my specialty it gives me joy cos na so my bf go dey panic cheesy
lols.. E fit b lie now ooo, al diz gals self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.