Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship (38965 Views)

How To Get Women Interested In You - 3 Ways Most Guys Fail To Spark Any Interest / Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction / Crazy Ways To Break Up With Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Olumidzti(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wash her underwears? Hmmm. The man must be very desperate/bewitched. I don't think a normal lady should appreciate that..
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by crackhaus: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Apart from Pulling Pranks and 'maybe' starting a fight, if you wish to activate the kill switch in your relationship, then by all means please do all the OP suggests.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Gideonmi(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Huhhh... I pity yhu,even if u r unlucky to jam d under wear she jst finish use for period.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by crackhaus: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Booty butt chic: nice write up 8-)
Seriously?
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Kaxmytex(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
wonders no go end 4 diz world o.
I jux dey imagine hw e go be,make i kum dey wash pant nd bra..all bcuz say i wan spark up 1 kynd relationship.....if eventually i kum do am sef and d relationship kum spark up,u sure say my life no go blow?..

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Babzilla: THE WAY 2 SPARK A RELATIONSHIP IN NAIJA
u dey mind them? spark oo gordons spark ni.

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by tobechi20(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
These will only cause break up
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Willgates(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
wash underwear? niggro pls!

*pukes on thread n walks away*
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Gideonmi(m): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
I yaff hear yhu.....
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Krisddon: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Adaeze003: Start a fight? Ask 4 a break??

This could totally backfire.
who cares? I swear, i dn't give a damn! If u doubt me, ask GEJ.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by ZN2: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Spark Plugs. Hmmm
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Sageez(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
cuz a fight= Man dat one na EMT(ending marriage tinz)

wash her under wear.=HBT(house boy tins)

pull a prank= HBT2(heart breaking tinz 2)

witching off ur phone= ETT( make som1 check weda oga seun de watch) lolz!

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
D-Explorer:
Every relationship needs a spark! No matter how long you both have been together; there would always be a time when everything looks boring. A time when it seems the touch and feeling of romance is lost. It isn't a spell or a fault from any of you two, it’s a natural occurrence. It's just like a sudden silence in the middle of a conversation where everyone seems to be without words. Likewise in relationships, there are moments of silence; moments when certain things look too usual or over-used, moments when the regular things becomes deadening. This is different from [url=http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/06/how-to-save-dying-relationship.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SingleDatingEngagedMarried+%28Single+%7C+Dating+%7C+Engaged+%7C+Married%29] saving a dying relationship [/url] , it's about the spark! Every day, you probably talk for hours over the phone and you got nothing new to say. You probably see your partner everyday and the face becomes too familiar or maybe you are just finding a way of reviving your boring intimate life. Whichever phase your relationship is experiencing now, you've got some crazy but amazing tips right here to give it that much needed spark. Be aware that these tips aren't common. They’re not the everyday romance epistles. They work like an unexpected jab to the jaw and do powers your relationship back on track. Now, let get it:

CAUSE A FIGHT
Yes! This may look strange but very effective. The major part of your relationship that would be affected is the over-familiarity side between you both and that's very much a positive one. Having a little fight in a relationship is the easiest and fastest way to spark it up. It will bring about a slight separation and that will cause you both to miss each other though less on you since you planned it. It makes us appreciate our partner more. Those little things like the text messages, phone calls and whatnot that paused as a result of the little fight, awakens us to recognize the importance they have on us. Make sure it's a 'little' fight, meaning, what will cause it should be something of little importance that could make you both doubt your level of maturity when you get over it.

JAIL YOURSELF
The fact is, in a relationship, we appreciate our partner more when we miss them. Make yourself unavailable for a while. Deny your partner your physical presence: a good excuse would do. In every relationship, there is this possibility of being taking for granted when we see our loved ones regularly. The point is if your partner truly loves you, seeing you again after your few days of personal jail term would be like Christmas.

SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE
As a lady, can you express that sweet feeling when your man goes: "where have you been? What happened to your phone? I've been trying your mobile for the past 5 hours. You kept me so worried. Thank goodness I got you! . . . blah, blah, blah!" LOL. Sincerely, hearing that, any lady would feel special. Imagine the genuineness of the expression on his face, the serious look like that of a kid craving for more chocolates . . . Lady, that special feeling of been loved could make a monkey look beautiful. LOL. Yeah! That's the essence. It sure works at max! That’s the spark, doing that once-a-while is a good deal to refreshing your relationship. It wakes the attraction for each other and revives your values before your partner.

WASH HER UNDER WEARS
For men - I don't know the response of culture and tradition to this act but if we're to exercise love without boundaries then it has got to be NO big deal. It's obviously a crazy way to spark things up in your relationship. You may not need to inform her; you just go to her wardrobe, pick them up and wash them before she comes back. Likewise, she probably could be around while you wash and she stares at you. It's nothing awful but a sure way to establish a sweet emotional feeling for having you as her man. Not many men do this and that’s what makes you different. Best believe, this has nothing to do with your ego or position as a man. It has nothing to do with you being “in-charge.” It’s a unique way of claiming absolute ownership of your woman. You don’t have to do this all the time but such humble act is a total spark for any relationship.

ASK FOR A BREAK
There are [url=http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/04/3-simple-ways-to-hypnotize-your-partner.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SingleDatingEngagedMarried+%28Single+%7C+Dating+%7C+Engaged+%7C+Married%29] ways to hypnotize your partner [/url] , on a first date or after. When it comes to asking a break, I'd advise you to find a good reason for this. Let assume your man complains a lot about your poor communication or some weakness, even when you know he's right and you desire to change, that could be your cogent reason. Make his complaint your reason and wait to see how defensive he's going to sound: more like eating his words. Let me create a scene here, it’s a deep emotional feeling when a lady come to agree that she’s not good enough for her man. Right at his face, at that minute, what you've done is making your man think he’s been too hard on you especially when that expression comes along with a subtle tear-drop. That simple act transfers all the blames on him and he would suddenly think he’s the one to take it easy on you, but the truth is; you’re the one that got to change! It’s called emotional blackmail! Many men won’t like me for this though. LOL. That's for the ladies; the men should find what works. LOL

PULL A PRANK
Yes! We all need it in our relationship. It’s a little but good feelings of genuine love to have your partner respond to the prank. Imagine the feeling of seeing your partner rush home because you said you were sick. Imagine you call a situation an emergency to your partner and then he rushes to see you only to tell him you just want to see his face. Now, that’s interesting! There are several pranks you can pull to spark up your relationship. It’s a little but good feeling when we are reassured of our partner’s love and commitment toward us.

The beauty of these crazy highlights is the beautiful reactions and expressions that come with it. The fact that, it makes us feel more special, wanted, valued and appreciated . . . that's the Spark!

http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/08/crazy-ways-to-spark-up-your-relationship.html

@OP you sure say you take your Meds today before you paste this thing for NL, because he get one news wey i read say one Nigeria guy for Abidjan wey start craze new carry cutlass go police station go pursue police, i come dey wonder wether na where your own craze carry you go be this...? for Nigerians naim you dey write all these ones for..?

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by oluamid(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Na that washing gan gan be problem. Not in this lifetime.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
I can't intentionally do those things to someone I truly love except for d washing of under wear and small pranks.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
All these rules do not apply if you truly date the one meant for you.

I dated one undercover slut and tried desperately to make her happy but to no avail.

Some relationships are not worth the trouble. The sooner you dump that garbage the better.

I have never felt so good and bad since I dumped that bitch.

Good; because I have my life and sanity back.

Bad; because I wasted my time, effort, body and resources on her for 2 years.

Where is she now? Probably looking for ways to spite her current bf.

5 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Ibime(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
D-Explorer:
Every relationship needs a spark! No matter how long you both have been together; there would always be a time when everything looks boring. A time when it seems the touch and feeling of romance is lost. It isn't a spell or a fault from any of you two, it’s a natural occurrence. It's just like a sudden silence in the middle of a conversation where everyone seems to be without words. Likewise in relationships, there are moments of silence; moments when certain things look too usual or over-used, moments when the regular things becomes deadening. This is different from [url=http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/06/how-to-save-dying-relationship.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SingleDatingEngagedMarried+%28Single+%7C+Dating+%7C+Engaged+%7C+Married%29] saving a dying relationship [/url] , it's about the spark! Every day, you probably talk for hours over the phone and you got nothing new to say. You probably see your partner everyday and the face becomes too familiar or maybe you are just finding a way of reviving your boring intimate life. Whichever phase your relationship is experiencing now, you've got some crazy but amazing tips right here to give it that much needed spark. Be aware that these tips aren't common. They’re not the everyday romance epistles. They work like an unexpected jab to the jaw and do powers your relationship back on track. Now, let get it:

CAUSE A FIGHT
Yes! This may look strange but very effective. The major part of your relationship that would be affected is the over-familiarity side between you both and that's very much a positive one. Having a little fight in a relationship is the easiest and fastest way to spark it up. It will bring about a slight separation and that will cause you both to miss each other though less on you since you planned it. It makes us appreciate our partner more. Those little things like the text messages, phone calls and whatnot that paused as a result of the little fight, awakens us to recognize the importance they have on us. Make sure it's a 'little' fight, meaning, what will cause it should be something of little importance that could make you both doubt your level of maturity when you get over it.

JAIL YOURSELF
The fact is, in a relationship, we appreciate our partner more when we miss them. Make yourself unavailable for a while. Deny your partner your physical presence: a good excuse would do. In every relationship, there is this possibility of being taking for granted when we see our loved ones regularly. The point is if your partner truly loves you, seeing you again after your few days of personal jail term would be like Christmas.

SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE
As a lady, can you express that sweet feeling when your man goes: "where have you been? What happened to your phone? I've been trying your mobile for the past 5 hours. You kept me so worried. Thank goodness I got you! . . . blah, blah, blah!" LOL. Sincerely, hearing that, any lady would feel special. Imagine the genuineness of the expression on his face, the serious look like that of a kid craving for more chocolates . . . Lady, that special feeling of been loved could make a monkey look beautiful. LOL. Yeah! That's the essence. It sure works at max! That’s the spark, doing that once-a-while is a good deal to refreshing your relationship. It wakes the attraction for each other and revives your values before your partner.

WASH HER UNDER WEARS
For men - I don't know the response of culture and tradition to this act but if we're to exercise love without boundaries then it has got to be NO big deal. It's obviously a crazy way to spark things up in your relationship. You may not need to inform her; you just go to her wardrobe, pick them up and wash them before she comes back. Likewise, she probably could be around while you wash and she stares at you. It's nothing awful but a sure way to establish a sweet emotional feeling for having you as her man. Not many men do this and that’s what makes you different. Best believe, this has nothing to do with your ego or position as a man. It has nothing to do with you being “in-charge.” It’s a unique way of claiming absolute ownership of your woman. You don’t have to do this all the time but such humble act is a total spark for any relationship.

ASK FOR A BREAK
There are [url=http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/04/3-simple-ways-to-hypnotize-your-partner.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SingleDatingEngagedMarried+%28Single+%7C+Dating+%7C+Engaged+%7C+Married%29] ways to hypnotize your partner [/url] , on a first date or after. When it comes to asking a break, I'd advise you to find a good reason for this. Let assume your man complains a lot about your poor communication or some weakness, even when you know he's right and you desire to change, that could be your cogent reason. Make his complaint your reason and wait to see how defensive he's going to sound: more like eating his words. Let me create a scene here, it’s a deep emotional feeling when a lady come to agree that she’s not good enough for her man. Right at his face, at that minute, what you've done is making your man think he’s been too hard on you especially when that expression comes along with a subtle tear-drop. That simple act transfers all the blames on him and he would suddenly think he’s the one to take it easy on you, but the truth is; you’re the one that got to change! It’s called emotional blackmail! Many men won’t like me for this though. LOL. That's for the ladies; the men should find what works. LOL

PULL A PRANK
Yes! We all need it in our relationship. It’s a little but good feelings of genuine love to have your partner respond to the prank. Imagine the feeling of seeing your partner rush home because you said you were sick. Imagine you call a situation an emergency to your partner and then he rushes to see you only to tell him you just want to see his face. Now, that’s interesting! There are several pranks you can pull to spark up your relationship. It’s a little but good feeling when we are reassured of our partner’s love and commitment toward us.

The beauty of these crazy highlights is the beautiful reactions and expressions that come with it. The fact that, it makes us feel more special, wanted, valued and appreciated . . . that's the Spark!

http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/08/crazy-ways-to-spark-up-your-relationship.html

Nonsense! None of these work in marriage.

Go ask your husband for "a break", na divorce be dat o!

And what is special about washing your wife's pant? Dat one no apply to washing machine. Anyone can load the washing machine.

If ma wife make me rush home by crying wolf that she is sick, that would enrage me cos I take my protection of her safety and guardianship of her health and well being very seriously, it is not a laughing matter to play pranks over.

Cause a fight with your spouse for no reason? Rubbish!!! After a hard week's work, nobody is coming home to fight in his marital home jare!

Switching off your phone and going AWOL is also an absolute no-no in Marriage.

All these are early relationship games for foolish people. It no concern grown folks.

8 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by nosike3(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2013

na Die i go die na....

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by PAQ(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ Explorer, please don't do dis to spark up a relationship here in Nigeria oh!
CAUSE A FIGHT: u try dis with a warri girl, u will end up needing new furniture, if not plastic surgery.
WASH HER UNDIES: d day u do dis, she'll want u to do it all the time it will no longer be romantic but a chore for u. I rather give her a massage and warm bath.
ASK FOR A BREAK: too many things can go wrong from here, most relationships that ask for a break never make it back, who no like freedom and fresh air?
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Try those bullshittt with my girlfriend.. Btw wtf? How do you ask for a break on first date?
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by striker9(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Washing of underwear is NO NO,and NO.You should be careful of stuffs you do for love.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by 190: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
who else would put a thread up on washing undies if not D-EX

smh!! dude nids a real live Job 4ree angry
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by mashnino(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=20pt]da Bleep[/size]

whose pants?

a gal's pant...

to spark up a relationship...?

if i no find live wire electrocute boredom comot for her body...

werin go make me wash her pant...make she just forget am..

i don marry her b dat..

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Capitas7: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
these are crazy but useful tips. reactions may just differ depending on your partner's nature, or how you've built your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by HenryQuest(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
In relationships, what works for Ahmed might not work for Musa. What works for Goodluck might not work for Jonathan! One just needs to understand what moves the patner and do it. Never you cause a fight when you are dating a Warri boy or person that smokes weed. You will be dead before you realise it.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by lifestyle1(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2013
cool
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by delors(m): 12:15am On Sep 17, 2013
I almost thought this was written by a female but I checked the blog, and alas! KUNLE wrote it!
Well, nice but sometimes you dont have to orchestrate these things before they happen. They happen naturally in relationships - small small fights and make-ups, phone switch off thingy, I miss you thingy, pulling pranks, etc but watching her undies? shocked Ah! Omo, that area go hard pass stone o...well, I fit her her put am inside the washer sha, add bleach and plenty detergent make machine do the rest.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by delors(m): 12:18am On Sep 17, 2013
Ibime:

Nonsense! None of these work in marriage.

Go ask your husband for "a break", na divorce be dat o!

And what is special about washing your wife's pant? Dat one no apply to washing machine. Anyone can load the washing machine.

If ma wife make me rush home by crying wolf that she is sick, that would enrage me cos I take my protection of her safety and guardianship of her health and well being very seriously, it is not a laughing matter to play pranks over.

Cause a fight with your spouse for no reason? Rubbish!!! After a hard week's work, nobody is coming home to fight in his marital home jare!

Switching off your phone and going AWOL is also an absolute no-no in Marriage.

All these are early relationship games for foolish people. It no concern grown folks.

Well, I suppose he/she/it is talking about boil-fliend/gelfliend thingy...not necessarily marriage. smiley
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Ziggyzito(m): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2013
Mehn!! I tried the "I need a break" sometime back, and till today, that girl hasn't picked up my phone calls. embarassed
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Shinnings: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2013
hmmm.
well said
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2013
I can see some people actually dont know how to spend their 24hrs.... I think I need more hours added to my own 24hrs.

Excess time wastage.

Who says we will run out of what to discuss? With the present economic melt down, na to spark up rlshp wey dey important. Abeg if you no like as we dey, retrace your lane, at least that will be a minus to my expenses......have got cash to make, ejoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.