Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,526 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:46 AM

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship (39019 Views)

How To Get Women Interested In You - 3 Ways Most Guys Fail To Spark Any Interest / Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction / Crazy Ways To Break Up With Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
ayobase:

Who are those peeping (LIKEing).....una no go mind una business abi!

Yes, baby boo.....make I come help u with ur back!
ouch! Oh, stop tickling me...

Jeez, you such a bad boy.

Honey boo boo, do you mind making my favourite dish today?
say yes baby...
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Crixina(f): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
RedBenson:

And you dont know you were destroying those guys by allowing them stick thier tongues there. Mehn, girl, u are murderer and destinies destroye r!
swear say u never stick am there before.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by ayobase(m): 1:34am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: ouch! Oh, stop tickling me...

Jeez, you such a bad boy.

Honey boo boo, do you mind making my favourite dish today?
say yes baby...

why wouldnt I!
what does me!

howz ur day?
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 1:45am On Sep 19, 2013
ayobase:

why wouldnt I!
what does me!

howz ur day?
it was cool...thanks to Dannyxy, the insecure ebot...grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Sheggy13: Emotional blackmail indeed lol. Well you've raised very thought-provoking points, but still you have to understand your partner's demeanor, if not some of these might easily backfire but if handled properly, it can bring about the much needed spark. Anyways relationships are not beds of roses. If it's meant to be, then it'd be. Love should conquer all. Cheers.
shocked
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:
women pants are not worth touching because

Ofcos you know the answer so am sure you were not expecting an answer from me. grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2013
zandie:

I thought u said u have a wife

Which wife? Did you marry for me? grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Crixina: swear say u never stick am there before.

I dont need to swear anything. But why shld i stick my tongue there. Come on girl, that place is meant for my manhood and i make good use of it using my tool. That being said, it doesnt make me a boring personality in bedroom. grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2013
you already said so, you are a boring personality in the bedroom.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya: you already said so, you are a boring personality in the bedroom.

So for your definition, i must stick my tongue right there before i would be seen as a vibrant personality in bedroom abi? Dont try me or else i'll use you to show what i can offer in bedroom grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
RedBenson:

Ofcos you know the answer so am sure you were not expecting an answer from me. grin

even my colleague here is short of words as to y he wouldnt wash his gf's pants.
Just answer d question, since we r faceless
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:

even my colleague here is short of words as to y he wouldnt wash his gf's pants. Just answer d question, since we r faceless

Ok, since you still insist i must answer, then fine. A woman's pant does not worth being washed by man (esp. myself) becos i wouldnt want to associate with the fluids being discharged by women Vagin.as which are harboured by the pant. That's is it! Ofcos, my dicck can go in there to do its job with or without condom as the case maybe, cos it was meant for there. As for using my hands meant for moulding multiple blows of eba grin at a time to wash that catapot, sorry dear, it's glaringly impossible! She better dies than me washing that thing. Am very serious here! Maybe has someone has said it, 2pac may need to resurrect before i can do it. Have you even thought of if she was on her monthly circle stuff? Gosh, dont even go there pls. Dont go there at all! grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by LajaLaba: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yeye
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by ayobase(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
Cathaliya:
it was cool...thanks to Dannyxy, the insecure ebot...grin

As in e-bot?

The day was good here also!
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by mecussey(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Adaeze003: Start a fight? Ask 4 a break??

This could totally backfire.

They may eventually kill the relationship, a break totally killed mine
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2013
ayobase:

As in e-bot?

The day was good here also!
No, ebot means goat.

grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Trypant(f): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2013
Break up? You want another gal to get on the lime light with my man? Fight? So that he might feel i nagg? Switch off my phone? And he will think i am with another guy and thats y i didnt want him to reach me? Stay away? And he will tink am playin hard to get and go try his manly ego of wooeing a lady....hmmm....sincerely only God has true love
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 5:18am On Sep 20, 2013
still on this issue..?undecided
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2013
RedBenson:

Ok, since you still insist i must answer, then fine. A woman's pant does not worth being washed by man (esp. myself) becos i wouldnt want to associate with the fluids being discharged by women Vagin.as which are harboured by the pant. That's is it! Ofcos, my dicck can go in there to do its job with or without condom as the case maybe, cos it was meant for there. As for using my hands meant for moulding multiple blows of eba grin at a time to wash that catapot, sorry dear, it's glaringly impossible! She better dies than me washing that thing. Am very serious here! Maybe has someone has said it, 2pac may need to resurrect before i can do it. Have you even thought of if she was on her monthly circle stuff? Gosh, dont even go there pls. Dont go there at all! grin

but u use ur tongue to lick all the fluids from the source.
The same mouth u use to swallow multiple bolus of eba.
And u use ur hand to handle d area with all the fluid ,only for u to use d same hands to mould eba
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2013
ngozievergreen:

but u use ur tongue to lick all the fluids from the source.
The same mouth u use to swallow multiple bolus of eba.
And u use ur hand to handle d area with all the fluid ,only for u to use d same hands to mould eba

If you read my post up, you would find where i stated i prefer dropping down my dicck into that hole than using my tongue. Reason being that the hole was made to host a dicck and not to be fantasized by tongue applications. My tongue is meant to rob around heavy blow of eba and then aids it to get swallowed. grin. If you offer me a free opportunity on ur pusssy, maybe i could give a try expecting yours to perhaps be free of those dangerous and scaring fluids. grin No harms in trial. grin Pm if there's anything for ur boy grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
eeww
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: eeww

Who u dey refer to? grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
RedBenson:

Who u dey refer to? grin
E no concern you...
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
RedBenson:

If you read my post up, you would find where i stated i prefer dropping down my dicck into that hole than using my tongue. Reason being that the hole was made to host a dicck and not to be fantasized by tongue applications. My tongue is meant to rob around heavy blow of eba and then aids it to get swallowed. grin. If you offer me a free opportunity on ur pusssy, maybe i could give a try expecting yours to perhaps be free of those dangerous and scaring fluids. grin No harms in trial. grin Pm if there's anything for ur boy grin

hahahahahahahaha
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
ngozievergreen:

hahahahahahahaha

That got you laughing right? grin Good to know.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by ayobase(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya:
No, ebot means goat.

grin

Hmmmm!
Well, I'm always watching ur back.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 1:42am On Sep 21, 2013
ayobase:

Hmmmm!
Well, I'm always watching ur back.
where do you do that from...?
Cus I hardly see you around...undecided
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by ayobase(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by ayobase(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
Cathaliya: where do you do that from...?
Cus I hardly see you around...undecided

I am a sniper.....always watching from afar!

Now, I'm giving the enemies a clue!
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
RedBenson:

That got you laughing right? grin Good to know.

deal is if u agree to wash my pants afterwards
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
ngozievergreen:

deal is if u agree to wash my pants afterwards

So you really want me to wash ur pant? Babe stop tickling me pls! You are making my sexua.l morales high and i begin to imagining myself having u closed by this cool weather sunday afternoon. That could really be crazy sticking my tongue on you right there, get up and start banging you and be hoping to wash ur pant after banging. Mehn, what a shock that would be! Meanwhile, b4 we agree on terms, what colour of pant do you wear? U know white could be more scaring than black and red. Pm me then! Ur boy is patently waiting. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.