Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship (38966 Views)

How To Get Women Interested In You - 3 Ways Most Guys Fail To Spark Any Interest / Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction / Crazy Ways To Break Up With Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by sage2(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2013
D-Explorer:

WASH HER UNDER WEARS
For men - I don't know the response of culture and tradition to this act but if we're to exercise love without boundaries then it has got to be NO big deal. It's obviously a crazy way to spark things up in your relationship. You may not need to inform her; you just go to her wardrobe, pick them up and wash them before she comes back. Likewise, she probably could be around while you wash and she stares at you. It's nothing awful but a sure way to establish a sweet emotional feeling for having you as her man. Not many men do this and that’s what makes you different. Best believe, this has nothing to do with your ego or position as a man. It has nothing to do with you being “in-charge.” It’s a unique way of claiming absolute ownership of your woman. You don’t have to do this all the time but such humble act is a total spark for any relationship.

I am not sure about this. I give up. Let it be as drab as it can be. I don't care anymore.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Adaeze003(f): 12:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Kris d don.:

who cares? I swear, i dn't give a damn! If u doubt me, ask GEJ.
undecided
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Achmet(m): 12:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Cathaliya: I can see some people actually dont know how to spend their 24hrs.... I think I need more hours added to my own 24hrs.

Excess time wastage.

Who says we will run out of what to discuss? With the present economic melt down, na to spark up rlshp wey dey important. Abeg if you no like as we dey, retrace your lane, at least that will be a minus to my expenses......have got cash to make, ejoo.

Business is business, it's strictly financial
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 12:49am On Sep 17, 2013
Achmet:

Business is business, it's strictly financial
...and whoever says being in a rlshp isnt buisness? Even marriage these days na serious contract job.

If you still doubting, go ask them guys who are in a rlshp with runs girls....no time sha sha.

I should even start with you...how much you don invest for your rlshp?
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by 2legit2qwt: 1:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Most of these are childish games, better ways to spark up your relationship than acting like high schoolers in love undecided
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by ayobase(m): 1:02am On Sep 17, 2013
D-Explorer:
LOL. Infact, i'm expecting an attack in regards that underwear part. . .but really, if done, it's a huge spark to the heart of women. It's unusual though cheesy

For a clean lady, don't think that's gonna ever happen.

I have never seen a lady piling up under wears (bra and pants abi).

Romantic or not, I can't wash no under wears.......don't know about then, but its a NO-NO now!
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Cathaliya: 1:03am On Sep 17, 2013
ayobase:

For a clean lady, don't think that's gonna ever happen.

I have never seen a lady piling up under wears (bra and pants abi).

Romantic or not, I can't wash no under wears.......don't know about then, but its a NO-NO now!
huh, my own, nko?
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by ayobase(m): 1:05am On Sep 17, 2013
ogugua88: Yeah? I'll give you my arrow and shield for protection lol.

It doesn't seem romantic to me in any kind of way. I've always preferred doing my own laundry. Particularities I suppose. I wouldn't be pleased if a guy did it for me. I'd tell him thanks but kindly ask him to never do it again lol.

one of the reasons I like u...straight to the point.....sexkillz, u r a lucky guy..no under wears washing for u.....dont panic!
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by ceejayluv(m): 1:06am On Sep 17, 2013
Me? Wash Kpata??... Hmm.. best I could do is toss it in the washing machine for her...
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by talk2cj08(m): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2013
ogugua88: Dx, na wa o lol.
@ogugua88 Nice one sha but to me expensive pranks can pies me off. Why are u using a male pix as ur profile pix
Well, the only one I've done successfully and will do in the future is pulling pranks. Harmless ones anyway. They can't be too serious or else they can turn off your partner, possibly for good.

I don't believe in emotional blackmail or men washing my underwear... or the rest lol. I wouldn't want someone doing it to me, so I wouldn't do it to someone else.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by moshino(m): 1:57am On Sep 17, 2013
D-Explorer:

Ogugua, that part does it for you! cheesy Sincerely, i'd ignore the machine and use my hands to have a better feeling of washing for my woman. It's romantic, trust that smiley

African/Nigerian romance I guess! Too much hallucinogen is bad for you bro!
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Supermajor(m): 2:39am On Sep 17, 2013
ceejayluv: Me? Wash Kpata??... Hmm.. best I could do is toss it in the washing machine for her...
i wonda too o, hmm..... As for me the only tin i can do spark up any tin is to buy match box and keep it close so dat anytime d spark go down i go fit spark am up quick bak...... Bt say make i was kpata ....... Lailai! Make d rlsnship catch fire no be only spark
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Infoay: 3:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Hope you practice what you preach OP?
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by sweetestguy(m): 3:25am On Sep 17, 2013
Girls if u really love your guy and don't want to loose him, better don't cause fight oo,to avoid stories dat touch, abeg no mind OP
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 17, 2013
Correct advice but for the wrong set of pple.Op haba,wakeup na 9ja u dey.The only way to spark up ur relationship with a 9ja gal na 2 spend d money,surprise dem every sunday evening_take dem out to 1 local joint to chop 404,isiewu or nkwobi with fresh palmy.Or u buy suya evryevening.What makes a 9ja gal spark up relationship is when u spend spend spend...!You wan form romeo 4 a 9ja gal and u no get money 4 pocket or car,den u wan break up 4 sumtime?I Sorry 4 you.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Odi'kwa very risky
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Swiftboy(m): 4:21am On Sep 17, 2013
Its an automatic break up if I see her un-washed under wear! That means She's dirty! If she cant wash her undies for herself,how will she be able to take care of the family? The reason am still single is that am irritated easily...for a lady to impress me for a relationship,she has to keep herself extra clean! Sparking up relationship aint a challenge for me cos am full of suprises!
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by nopecin(m): 5:39am On Sep 17, 2013
Me and my babe dey nairaland so if she do anytin among all u have mentioned......hmmm I go no say nah wash #Gbam
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by nickz(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2013
I agree to every thing.BUT,mr.op I aint washing no ladies panties(even my lovely sister).ITS CALLED 'MODERN ERA SLAVERY'

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by gothrones(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Wash Pata? Ladies, how many of you would be proud to admit to your friends that your man washes your undies?

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by vickygilly(f): 5:59am On Sep 17, 2013
dgifted: wash her underwear

Nawa o ... house boy things
washin ha under wear can not mke u ha house boi
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by phayvoursky(m): 6:00am On Sep 17, 2013
WASHING UNDERWEAR. HMMM I LIKE THAT. SOMETIMES I V TO BRING MYSEF LOW. JUST FEEL LIKE THE WOMAN.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by bennieman: 6:00am On Sep 17, 2013
A marriage is also a relationship and none of these points are actually useful there. More matured tips are needed in a marriage as these tips seem to be for single pple, if realistic in Naija, that is!

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2013
End time! The world is comin to an end, wia nation wil raise against nation, wia men wil Wash women Under wears and lick their Opumtus! Abeg i wan go church

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by yinksaid(m): 6:15am On Sep 17, 2013
I totally agree with all tips given buh when it comes 2 washing of undies, nah! Nah! Nah!nah!
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by naijathings(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=D-Explorer]Every relationship needs a spark!

WASH HER UNDER WEARS
For men - I don't know the response of culture and tradition to this act but if we're to exercise love without boundaries then it has got to be NO big deal. It's obviously a crazy way to spark things up in your relationship. You may not need to inform her; you just go to her wardrobe, pick them up and wash them before she comes back. Likewise, she probably could be around while you wash and she stares at you. It's nothing awful but a sure way to establish a sweet emotional feeling for having you as her man. Not many men do this and that’s what makes you different. Best believe, this has nothing to do with your ego or position as a man. It has nothing to do with you being “in-charge.” It’s a unique way of claiming absolute ownership of your woman. You don’t have to do this all the time but such humble act is a total spark for any relationship.

wouldnt do it even if i had to borrow someone else hands to do it...... am i mad ?
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by temhab(f): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2013
kini big deal if ur man wash ur unddie for u That doesnt make him a gbewudani now It's ocassionally
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by kliq(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Adaeze003: Start a fight? Ask 4 a break??

This could totally backfire.
I bet u....been through dat before,my girl then asked for a break and I was like;kool...she came back after a couple of days and said:u didn't even bother to call? I told her straight up dat I too needed a break and dat was d break-up for good.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by theripper3: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2013
Get MULLAH and more MULLAH. That's the only spark ladies want. The assurance of it keeps the relationship soaring.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by kliq(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2013
Op

Switch off your phone:

That don't make me panic,I'm gonna call once,twice and den send a text,after which I sit back and relax anticipating you return the call with your explanations.

Wash her under-wear:

On what grounds? Well I can if only she's feelin sick and too weak to dat,so I do d laundry alongside mine....certainly not a way to spark up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.