Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,532 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:55 AM

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship (39020 Views)

How To Get Women Interested In You - 3 Ways Most Guys Fail To Spark Any Interest / Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction / Crazy Ways To Break Up With Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by zika1(f): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2013
True all d way. I hv done 3 of dem nd dey really worked (jail urself, cause a fight nd switchn of ur fone). The nxt I plan 2 do is ask 4 a break.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Agbele1(m): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2013
I luv all d tips bt i'm sur it won't work 4 nwadays ladies,coz dere mind is habitation of deceit
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by rhazur(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2013
All dis one na for oyinbo people o.....try dis here and you don give cat your night food.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2013
WOW!!!I LOVE THIS!
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by ayobase(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2013
Cathaliya: huh, my own, nko?

U know I can do anything for u swthrt.

Where are the pants and the bras.....who dey talk sey make I no wash dem!....pack them come now now!

D-exp, go carry ur woman's come, I'm ready and willing!
grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=D-Explorer]

PULL A PRANK
Yes! We all need it in our relationship. It’s a little but good feelings of genuine love to have your partner respond to the prank. Imagine the feeling of seeing your partner rush home because you said you were sick. Imagine you call a situation an emergency to your partner and then he rushes to see you only to tell him you just want to see his face. Now, that’s interesting! There are several pranks you can pull to spark up your relationship. It’s a little but good feeling when we are reassured of our partner’s love and commitment toward us.

The beauty of these crazy highlights is the beautiful reactions and expressions that come with it. The fact that, it makes us feel more special, wanted, valued and appreciated . . . that's the Spark!

u'd better go and listen to Chief Osita Osadebe's song which talks abt playing pranks.....the song (sung in igbo) goes like this..lee nu agu, lee nu agu.....that's, someone who plays pranks with a lion, when the lion finally came, he called for help, the response was that...ah leave him, that's how he plays, and we all know what happened to him.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by veave(f): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2013
Ahem!!!

just passing by...
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by fapcrook(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2013
dgifted: wash her underwear

Nawa o ... house boy things
And ETT
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by victorazy(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2013
Rubbbish! Bad advise, contrary to Bible teachings so is not welcome
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by FOREXMARTS: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2013
The whole write up is gibberish. Dumbest tip ever. My ex stirred up a fight, left and kept waiting for me to apologise for her stupidity. 3 months later she pings and says "long time" and i reply "thanks to u" and it's been 8 months now. Am on to the next one. None of these tips would work on me jor.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Gwekzy: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Wash Wetin @ Op if U dey mad I no dey mad
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Giniguru: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2013
you just go to her wardrobe, pick them up and wash them before she comes back. I dey mad? Wat if the "undees" is stained with her mensis I can peuk all day by seeing dat disgusting mensis, abeg I will pass there are more better ways like trying out new skills in Ur sexual life than washing her undees
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by nawti(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2013
Rexphobia: Cause a fight?

Remember say na with gifts and goodies una go make up back. Not economical

Switch off your phone

And dating be your full time job? You go lose important calls, coz...

Wash her underwears

Will rather wash her punnani

Ask for a break

You go provide cash banked guarantee say she go gree come back? That one na if agro no kill u firstgrin

Pull a prank

Prank for Naija babe? I sorry for you

Pull a prank like sleeping with another babe in the house and time it when she would walk in during the action.

*na joke o*
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Can sb tell me the big deal in washing pants for ur gf
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by jeddyMay(f): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Nice and thoughtful post. However, some of them are ok for singles in relationship while some are for married people.

E.g: washing of undies is appropriate for married couples.
Asking for a break is adviseable for singles in relationship.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by LEXYCOM: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2013
Buy her a mestral pad....
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by joshuaidibia(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2013
WASH HER PANTS? Y nt she wash hs pants? smh. Dis is pure E.T.T
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by pesty100(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2013
ojo igba e keying... Hmm
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by DExplorer1: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2013
jeddyMay: Nice and thoughtful post. However, some of them are ok for singles in relationship while some are for married people.

E.g: washing of undies is appropriate for married couples.
Asking for a break is adviseable for singles in relationship.
ENDorsed!

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by highmood(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2013
My siblings and I classify those female underwears as'butterflies'. I hate touching them with my clear eyes except during .....(u knw). I can't even imagine washing it. Are there no more washing machines in Nigeria? Romantic my bombom. shocked abeg new information.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by darichlife: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2013
xynerise: Cause a fight?

Like punching her eyes for no good reason? undecided

Switch off your phone

And I wont know when my container arrived? undecided

Wash her underwears

Who go wash my own? undecided

Ask for a break

Man wey pursue e wife forget say one dey e prick go scratch am grin

Pull a prank

Not until April 1st cool
you are damn funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Sheggy13(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2013
Emotional blackmail indeed lol. Well you've raised very thought-provoking points, but still you have to understand your partner's demeanor, if not some of these might easily backfire but if handled properly, it can bring about the much needed spark. Anyways relationships are not beds of roses. If it's meant to be, then it'd be. Love should conquer all. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Chiopatra: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2013
#1-stunner:
Cause a fight chaiii i b baba for dt 1 grin.... Switching my phone off is my specialty it gives me joy cos na so my bf go dey panic cheesy
yoy are wicked grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by dvista(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Some pple dnt dNt want to hear its a prank dey will take it against ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ serious nd it cud break d relationShip
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Pdizzle: Wash underwear?...guy if na play stop am o

The op must be very mad on some hard weeds. Me, wash a woman's dross? Over my dead body! What if she wore that same pant to visit another man and i go com wash wetin another man take straff am abi? Absolute impossible!

Another observation is that, while banging some of these naija babes do.ggy style, the odour oozing out from thier a.nus could be very unpleasant that you would be forced to keep your nose and face far away while still banging her. By nature, as a man bangs the booty, he's supposed to stare, admire and smash the booty, but those irritating odour makes one do the otherwise. Would such observation make you feel like touching her pant left alone washing it? Abeg, make we leave matter for mathias abeg. I cant never wash a woman's pant. Not even my very endeared one i call my wife. Let's have some boundaries abeg.
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by cnwaejike(f): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2013
i hav a strong feeling dat all dese guys saying abomination to washing their gf's undies do much worse finz dan dat...........na for here una go dey do tufiakwa.....i go catch all of una one by one where una sitdon dey wash panteri nd brazil
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2013
zandie: I can't intentionally do those things to someone I truly love except for d washing of under wear and small pranks.

So u wash ur woman's bata? I sorry for ur miserable life. grin
Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Austindark(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2013
#1-stunner:
Cause a fight chaiii i b baba for dt 1 grin.... Switching my phone off is my specialty it gives me joy cos na so my bf go dey panic cheesy
shey na because I forgive u d oda tym abi?
try am again FIRST if noh be village u go see urselve

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by cnwaejike(f): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2013
RedBenson:

The op must be very mad on some hard weeds. Me, wash a woman's dross? Over my dead body! What if she wore that same pant to visit another man and i go com wash wetin another man take straff am abi? Absolute impossible!

Another observation is that, while banging some of these naija babes do.ggy style, the odour oozing out from thier a.nus could be very unpleasant that you would be forced to keep your nose and face far away while still banging her. By nature, as a man bangs the booty, he's supposed to stare, admire and smash the booty, but those irritating odour makes one do the otherwise. Would such observation make you feel like touching her pant left alone washing it? Abeg, make we leave matter for mathias abeg. I cant never wash a woman's pant. Not even my very endeared one i call my wife. Let's have some boundaries abeg.
are u describing ur gf here or re u letting us kno dat u visit whores a lot

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by Chiopatra: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=ayobase]

For a clean lady, don't think that's gonna ever happen.

I have never seen a lady piling up under wears (bra and pants abi).
I myself I am wondering.Why would a woman leave her under wear without washing it immediately.The dirt and all.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship by cnwaejike(f): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2013
RedBenson:

So u wash ur woman's bata? I sorry for ur miserable life. grin
swear say no be ur woman pant u dey wash ryt nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.