Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,956 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ (54774 Views)

I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
kiss
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by mznuez(f): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
She still up coming cus she got time for her so called haters wink
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by MsZeezah: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Wonders shall never end. No be the skinny, dark girl wet Jhybo featured on the song "Dem just dey run their mouth" be this?

She was so skinny and dark. Now she's plump and light. Almost like another person entirely. Nawa. She just looks ugly, trashy and classless with the hideous red hair and trashy septum ring (reminds me of cow). Btw; that black thing she wore under the bum shorts na undertights. Girls dey wear am under their cloth cheesy And did she call that adire Moschino? Girl, GTFOH cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Qsscruz(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
It's her cup of coffee..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Ilekeh(f): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2015
Honestly I don't like insulting another females looks attire etc, but what was her point for dressing like this to an event?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by mustiiz(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2015
naijaspice:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OMrpEx8W6gc/Vf0ZzAkMu-I/AAAAAAAB_4U/Kp5VpmMSLEU/s1600/cy1.png[/img]

So yesterday Cynthia Morgan posted photos of herself in what a lot of people termed messy and classless, which turned out to be a big argument on her page between her fans. Cynthia who never sees anything wrong in exposing her boobs however posted another one this morning warning them all to mind their business and stay in their lane. She however reminded them that the jacket they call crazy is also Moschino. Her words; ......

[img]http://4.bp..com/-B5Xcq9vrbiM/Vf0aXL3SkkI/AAAAAAAB_4k/pITawjFn6QQ/s1600/cy3.png[/img]

https://instagram.com/p/7zcuSmGZTq/

Useless fool.. For once I knw like d babe u r being corrected nd u are talkin pisma pisma.. Well u go soon die down
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2015
mustiiz:

Useless fool.. For once I knw like d babe u r being corrected nd u are talkin pisma pisma.. Well u go soon die down
must you quote the whole post

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by BUAR(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Cynthia pls go naked afterall nigeria is too hot ,why d bra? Aint your chest twins feeling hot in there?no mind haters please wear nothing for yur next post!!!!!love you but xter?nope!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by ITbomb(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Which one be moshicow

Girls go spend money buying brand names that guys don't even know or care about.
Till date I don't know the difference between Brazilian hair and weavon and attachments
Just keep it neat and clean and cut the smell

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2015
gals wit naming the label of there dress...phucking mon chino wey i go buy for onitsha bend down select market

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2015
To think majority of those castigating her are worse off here...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by udemzyudex(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2015
nigerians sabi carry person matter for head... Them go Dey form like say na them holy pass.... She say make una leave her say na her life yet una still Dey post trash.... Gerrout jare haba.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by omogidi234(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2015
sentaljohn:
even if u like, u can decide to wear nothing dere....ur unclothedness is no longer special.. nothing wey eye neva see

Bros this is last bus stop of that nonsense she is doing. If she ventures to follow your advice and walk around town without anything on, I bet it some of the people praising her for being a chic would be first to arrange boys to capture and take her to YABA L.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2015
Cynthia morgan Rocks...Badgurlspecial wink
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by udemzyudex(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2015
mustiiz:

Na. Your life? You correct person and the person no listen you no dey tire? You don correct yourself finish?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by shammah1(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2015
Nawa o. Jezebel

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by femyomotola(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Things get ugly before it get beautiful...that's her style that earns her big time....

Ride on ooo jaare
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by nephemmy(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Hummn...that's all I can say
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2015
I'm sure late Amy Whitehouse got this type of advice from her fans but now where's she ?

@cynthia

Enjoy your life. When you die we won't miss you. #eregele

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by cosmic22(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2015
after all d yabees na pple like una go still buy her song..#im my oldmans voice.... re-adjusts glasses....hm
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by destinyChiazor(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]I wonder wat dis life is turning into
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by broxymall(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2015
this is not a second hand, 3rd hand, 4th hand but an overused lady..

visit my signature
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2015
I pity whoever will be her children... cry embarassed

As our elders say, na for old age olosho go know the use of children. They can't be with such a woman, everybody will just taunt them..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by nicefaze: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Lmao!!!!! Is she a role model or a roadmodel??
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Give her ten years.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Kennydoc(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2015
osesology:
If our generation is this worse, I wonder how the next generation is going to be like. By then our so-called celebrities will be walking on the streets with only bra and panties on. As far as I am concerned, I do not see the difference between the Biblical Sodom and Gomorah and our present day generation. But thank God for his grace through Jesus, we would've been extinct a long time ago.

The men of Sodom came to Lot's house at night banging on his door to bring out the men that visited him so that they could sleep with (rape) them. He begged them for him to bring out his virgin daughters to them, but they refused.
Do you think any part of Nigeria has got this bad?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Can someone help me interpret d jargons she just wrote undecided...smh
ladies always hating, u better find something to do, at least everybody don know her, who know if u exist, jargons indeed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by emmanuellaj(f): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2015
I love you but this your dressing no make sense now.....let's even showing forget that your bra is showing
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by otiigba1(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Who da hell is this? SHe looks like she has been cloned embarassed, or it must be Rag day
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by 4X4: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2015
naijaspice:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OMrpEx8W6gc/Vf0ZzAkMu-I/AAAAAAAB_4U/Kp5VpmMSLEU/s1600/cy1.png[/img]

So yesterday Cynthia Morgan posted photos of herself in what a lot of people termed messy and classless, which turned out to be a big argument on her page between her fans. Cynthia who never sees anything wrong in exposing her boobs however posted another one this morning warning them all to mind their business and stay in their lane. She however reminded them that the jacket they call crazy is also Moschino. Her words; ......

[img]http://4.bp..com/-B5Xcq9vrbiM/Vf0aXL3SkkI/AAAAAAAB_4k/pITawjFn6QQ/s1600/cy3.png[/img]

https://instagram.com/p/7zcuSmGZTq/

SHE MUST BE SMOKING SOUTH EAST IGBO . SHE SAID IF SHE LIKES SHE CAN TIE WRAPPER TO THE CLUB LOL grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by ExInferis(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Can someone help me interpret d jargons she just wrote undecided...smh

"Im fuccking Cynthia Morgan and I've the right to wear a ho uniform in the most trashy way possible, just as much as ive the right to hook up a gawd-awful nose ring all in a bid to hammer my notice-me syndrome. Also, that hideous jacket ive got on is a moschino!"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja / Female Fan Grabs Davido's Manhood On Stage At One Lagos Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.