Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ (54779 Views)

I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by akosilepaul: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Infact I don't what to say but I will say this,cynthia morgan, please can't you wore a well design outfit that will illustrate you, by the EVERGREEN, you can't be call such name by this type of abnormal outfit, call fashion, had in being, GOD as not help you out to make it in life, will you dress like this? Your husband will bear the problem sha ooo!!!! +2347065703776
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by 4X4: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2015
menix:
Correcting Olosho is like ploughing a mountain to sow Cassava..

grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by osesology(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Kennydoc:

The men of Sodom came to Lot's house at night banging on his door to bring out the men that visited him so that they could sleep with (rape) them. He begged them for him to bring out his virgin daughters to them, but they refused.
Do you think any part of Nigeria has got this bad?
Can you vividly explain the theme of the scene you just portrayed?
Let me help you out, it's `homosexuality and humans' defiance of the law of God'. You must agree with me that that same act has become the norms of our present society. Yes, it hasn't been legalised in this part of the world, but I can categorically tell you that it is unobtrusively happening in our cities already.
Meanwhile, enough of the digression, let's go back to the topic that has it's theme ``CELIBRATED PROSTITUTION''
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by joseph1832(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2015
agarawu23:
That's her business angry
You dey mind her. The only reason why these artistes have any relevance is because of the undue attention people give them.

With all the blatant looting being exposed by the current administration, I still wonder why Nigerians still bother to comment about what Cynthia Morgan wore to the club.

Left for me, she can go bloody naked for all I care, her dress code doesn't add one penny to my pocket, so f#ck her and f*ck those bloody politicians who loot and plunder our common wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by streetzdreamz(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2015
Silly ladies, they have no other selling point than showing off their body, grant em interviews and it's always sex talks, greatest body asset, wildest sexual encounter, nothing about their talents, contributions to the world, nothing to benefit mankind, between what's the driving force behind this foolish gestures, it's not as if we ain't seen naked body parts, well some guys still hype them for the exposure, naive confused beings.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by agarawu23(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2015
joseph1832:
You dey mind her. The only reason why these artistes have any relevance is because of the undue attention people give them.

With all the blatant looting being exposed by the current administration, I still wonder why Nigerians still bother to comment about what Cynthia Morgan wore to the club.

Left for me, she can go bloody naked for all I care, her dress code doesn't add one penny to my pocket, so f#ck her and f*ck those bloody politicians who loot and plunder our common wealth.
abi o my brother.
We gat a lot of important things to do and talk about than this bullshiit.

Happy Sunday
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Kennydoc(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2015
osesology:

Can you vividly explain the theme of the scene you just portrayed?
Let me help you out, it's `homosexuality and humans' defiance of the law of God'. You must agree with me that that same act has become the norms of our present society. Yes, it hasn't been legalised in this part of the world, but I can categorically tell you that it is unobtrusively happening in our cities already.
Meanwhile, enough of the digression, let's go back to the topic that has it's theme ``CELIBRATED PROSTITUTION''

I was trying to let you know that Nigeria isn't yet as bad as Sodom and Gomorrah. The story about Lot's house and the Angels that visited him would let you realise that homosexuality became widely accepted by all the inhabitants of Sodom. Only Lot's family was clean. Com'on!
Imagine a society where people freely and comfortably have sex in open places like classrooms, buses, parks, by the road sides etc, and nobody seems to be bothered because it has become a norm. May I never live in such a society.
There are still many righteous people in Nigeria. You sound like one, I'm also one. Even the ungodly ones here still reserve some fear of God in their hearts.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Adesiji77: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2015
menix:

So we should go and cook beans because her jacket is Moschino undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by sarutobie(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2015
We've seen the likes of lil kim, foxy brown and other "bitches" come and go, faded away into obscurity..like we say In our place, "agbachaa oso aguo mile"
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Rotimi47: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2015
menix:
>: grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by humblesteve(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2015
menix:
Anybody that exposes her boobs is tag as an olosho nawaoo and even if she is how is that suppose to be yu people's problem
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Seadove70(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Correct omotoshan ur picture is make me feel anyhow
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by oz4real83(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2015
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to correct an olosho
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Sammyblaq(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2015
If dressing like this shows you are a star... I think a nut is missing.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2015
It requires a lot of carefullness to kill the fly that perches on the scrotum.

Take it easy on the old ashitec, she's popular and she cud be arrogant on u.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2015
It requires a lot of carefullness to kill the fly that perches on the scrotum.

Take it easy on the old ashitec, she's popular and she cud be arrogant on u.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Sammyblaq(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2015
She's forming with Moschino... Cynthia go check out Mekzys (Emekas outfit). For once come out sensible. Na why una marriage no dey last. #Amout
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Oketwin(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Can someone help me interpret d jargons she just wrote undecided...smh
she say if u nor lik her dress sense u can go n dieeeeeee u don hear now
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Saladin1: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2015
menix:

class quote

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2015
She is just sick like the ireland lady i married and divorced.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Morgan u are a goat, sooner or latter that fame that is shaking will soon blow away then u will knw hw to respond to ur fans, just a matter of time another star will take over ur glory, no kingdom last 4 ever except the kingdom of God, so watch ur back.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by dedugbaa(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2015
While we are here forming holier than thou,we love nicky minaj,we admire beyounce,we respect madonna but if our celeb should attempt the same thing we raise hell,which way nah,why we they form hypocrisy,let her be,let her make her own mistakes and learn from it,I love what I see,but sha I pity her end,but she is free to do whatever sell for her.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by AlienStar: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2015
As in eh no be small demon
Fernandowski:
It no go better for the demon wey possess this girl
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by delishpot: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Tarty
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by charlesucheh(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2015
braine:
Now thats bicthy. Me likey. cheesy cool Haters can go and die.
Can you wear that in public?
Oh! Why am i even asking? You're not even a CELEB!!! Mtcheeeeeeewm!!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by ajademola2000(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Cynthia baby.. keep doing your thing
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Rapzino: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2015
LhoLar01:
Ko Kan aiye!
please what does this statement mean?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by missandra(f): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2015
I used to like this girls music . I still like her music tho....
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by mutvy: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Come on Cynthia! Listen to corrections. When I saw this picture of yours I thought it was a picture of either a freshly mad drug addict or that of a partly normal and partly insane LovePeddler.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by ajademola2000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Can someone help me interpret d jargons she just wrote undecided...smh

I'm sure you understand the jargons she wrote. grin stop hating
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
braine:
Now thats bicthy. Me likey. cheesy cool Haters can go and die.
That aint bitchy. That's slutty
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
to be frank

her boobs dey legit grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja / Female Fan Grabs Davido's Manhood On Stage At One Lagos Fiesta / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.