Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ (54778 Views)

I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by repogirl(f): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Another one that is selling market. tongue

The jacket might be moschino
doesn't mean you don't look like a Hoe angry

How market, CY? grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by mustiiz(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
must you quote the whole post
You can go and consult the oracle
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by bleskid: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=naijaspice post=38187255][img]http://4.bp..com/-OMrpEx8W6gc/Vf0ZzAkMu-I/AAAAAAAB_4U/Kp5VpmMSLEU/s1600/cy1.png[/img]

So yesterday Cynthia Morgan posted photos of herself in what a lot of people termed messy and classless, which turned out to be a big argument on her page between her fans. Cynthia who never sees anything wrong in exposing her boobs however posted another one this morning warning them all to mind their business and stay in their lane. She however reminded them that the jacket they call crazy is also Moschino. Her words; ......

[img]http://4.bp..com/-B5Xcq9vrbiM/Vf0aXL3SkkI/AAAAAAAB_4k/pITawjFn6QQ/s1600/cy3.p... Ok that good
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by bleskid: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2016
mustiiz:

i dont like this girl .... She is always offside kiss
mustiiz:

i dont like this girl .... She is always offside
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by wizflower(f): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wearing bum shot on top net tight no be swag. Go learn swag from chidimma them.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Replies Fans Who Had A Problem With Her ‘Bra Outfit’ by Kobicove(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
All in a bid to stay in the news...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja / Female Fan Grabs Davido's Manhood On Stage At One Lagos Fiesta / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.