Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (77384 Views)

Church Turns Wrestle Field As Pastor Is Delivering Woman In Church (photos) / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by vicadex07(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by odiereke(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
God would definitely surprise you. You have sewn seed and you will reap the harvest bountiful IJN

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by freshness2020: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wow
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by onismate: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
I guess that is his destiny and calling to be a keke driver. May be he was called to be a keke driver. You never can tell, He might be driving Obasanjo's and Buhari one day.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good one
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by rabbuy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
He ain't got no worries hin pepper Don rest... She hustler go try am....

For there remained a rest
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by osazeeblue01: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
This film go sell well well.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
The only thing I did when I read the caption was laff so hard...smh..I hope he did it from a personal faith and not bcoz some preacher brainwashed him....May God reward him,though.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Gasout(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hw I wish those top politicians who sit under air conditions and formulate policies that do not favour the average man on the street can taste d life of an average man. God bless Ray Morphy

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by damton(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by ylaa(f): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by dadebayo1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
God bless you sir......

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by newguy1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
U won turn to ghandi Bah
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
God Bless You Sir For Remembering The IDPs...#BigThanks#

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by shiinihost: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Nonsense

some people mentality towards religion is a sin itself, if it's my father, i will commit my first ever murder
[/size]

it is not for religion. he Did it for humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by africanrapper: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
for a moment, I thought this guy was IDRIS ELBA

#africanrapper

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
1 out of a hundred can make such sacrifice like this....bountiful harvest awaits him.
hey, is that lady crying ..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Fabibest(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmmm, thank u Jesus
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by scholes0(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
ADONBILIVIT!! shocked shocked

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by jmoore(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Folks can't read!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Kx: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
The true essence of life: sharing with d have nots.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by emekatimsu(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is a clear example of "helping the have nots". I wish most of our big men will emulate this man.
God's blessing surely awaits him and his household.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Takim107(f): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
God have settle your case.. sharpenly.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by lordnammy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Its good of him to be kind, its a virtue

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Enesi47: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mogidi:
This is nothing compared to the 90yr old woman who donated her life savings to Bubu and ended up begging the deaf and dumb govt for assistance.
At least this man did his for God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857733_screenshot20150914184739_jpeg836a4eee445cffa436e7cd673948413b

[size=15pt]This could be your life for foisting Buhari on hapless Nigerians.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857735_screenshot20150914192553_jpege4776841fb940a2cf0758a49dd82f729
na only u waka come?
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by piagetskinner(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol #nollywood! Here's ur Guy
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by nikkiking(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
brainpulse:
This is what we are created to do. We've brought nothing to this world and we shall leave with nothing. If our politicians can do this.....
Really if our polithiefs can be as simple as him shocked

Naija for better.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by loomer: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Nonsense

some people mentality towards religion is a sin itself, if it's my father, i will commit my first ever murder
[/size]

You sabi read at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by mildflame: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

According to his story, he isn't taking it as his profession, he was just trying to figure out how life is for average Nigeria hustler.

When no be juju money I do, how will I give out my wealth and live in penury undecided only money from illegal source can be dashed out and start your hustle all over from square one.

Small BOY Small SENSE. Ask any LEGITIMATE business man he will tell you that Urs first million is always d HARDEST but once you hammer million more millions go de come.
Boy ONCE a MILLIONAIRE ALWAYS a MILLIONAIRE, plz think like a MILLIONAIRE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by samuel900(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Tinubu pass through that level.......he is once a Danfo Driver

Firefire:
embarassed

How I wish Bola Tinubu can do this ?

Tinubu should ride Okada or better still Danfo from Falomo Roundabout to Mushin, to Okokomaiko, through Ajangbadi, LASU-Ojo coming back into Ajegunle, Amukooko, taking passengers at Mosafejo Bus stop going towards Ijora Badia, making a stop at Ijora Olopa / Ijora 7up before connecting to Iddo, passing through Idumota and finally back to Bourdillon.

How he would feel the suffering of Lagosians under heavy yokes of double taxation and suffering. embarassed
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
See mumu! Even as a Catholic m this us stupidity of the highest order! Nonsense!
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by binaryontop(f): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
It is really fun knowing what it feels like living as an average Nigerians i hope he did it whole heartedly cos if he did he will surely be rewarded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.