Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,982 members, 7,915,869 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:35 AM

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (77449 Views)

Church Turns Wrestle Field As Pastor Is Delivering Woman In Church (photos) / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by NaLaugh: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
lekjons:
some people didn't read this before commenting.. SMH!

As the popular cliche goes, "if you need to hide anything from a black man, put it in a book."

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by ikp120(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
lordheir:
grace to grass

Please sir did you read upto 7 lines of this post? Not everything o, just 7 lines. I suggest you go back and read it. The man is still very rich did you see the house in the background of those pics?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Missonas(f): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
MNDY:

However, if the gesture was in a bid to put God to test (like some Christians would do), then he is wrong!!!
Research shows that people generally do not read!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Firefire(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Florblu:

You seems to know all the bus stops
Hope you are not who I am thinking you are
#winks#

Who ?

Win a trip to Alicante when you guess right. wink
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by funkiebully: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
More or less easing off non profitting hotel. That hotel looks abandoned.

May God bless his soul though.

Nairalanders rush to comment without reading. SMH, no wonder some comments gets one wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Eberex(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

According to his story, he isn't taking it as his profession, he was just trying to figure out how life is for average Nigeria hustler.

When no be juju money I do, how will I give out my wealth and live in penury undecided only money from illegal source can be dashed out and start your hustle all over from square one.

Modified: some are not even getting the story, read well before you comment ,

I'm sorry for you. People like you have never taste wealth I know. Just because you cannot do it doesn't mean someone else can not. Thank God people are not like you. Tofia!!!
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Missonas(f): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
NaLaugh:

As the popular cliche goes, "if you need to hide anything from a black man, put it in a book."
Lol na still Dem go dey tear head pass if europeans begin table our matter

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by lekan29ice(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
kk...nau
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why are Nigerians so foolish, and blockheaded, many didn't even read the story and started commenting trash; what is this?

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by nationwide1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Nonsense

some people mentality towards religion is a sin itself, if it's my father, i will commit my first ever murder
[/size]
You just exposed yourself that you didn't read the story.

Now go back and read the story. Thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by ikp120(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
damton:
Not sure, but I think that's the height of magnanimity. However, some my regard him stupid. one would have thought he has other properties to fall back on.

Bro. Commentor, please read and understand the article before commenting.
Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by funkiebully: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
bodee:
fake humility! I think the man acted stupidly. The man should have keep on increasing his capital base at least up to diminishing return and then use its proceeds on charity. Now, he said he has no job. 1 Corinthians 9:9 For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn...

Nairaland comments Rushians association member spotted.

Now go back, read and feel sorry for Ur comment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
GOD IS ALIVE
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now! coolGOD IS ALIVE
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by obailala(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Banter1:
seems Facebook is down. cause I can't login, I get error.
yes its down
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nice gesture, wish the politicians can also develop "brainwaves" to try this sometime.

But please what is it with Nigerians? Some people didn't even read that very brief write up, before proceeding to rain their usual mugu and mumu abuse, Una wey get sense where Una sense carry Una reach? Nairaland on free mb. ..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by mezebel(f): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Generosity is always the key To multiple blessing.

Mezebelann
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
[size=50pt]wow, that's a great motivation....... [/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by andyanders: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

According to his story, he isn't taking it as his profession, he was just trying to figure out how life is for average Nigeria hustler.

When no be juju money I do, how will I give out my wealth and live in penury undecided only money from illegal source can be dashed out and start your hustle all over from square one.

Modified: some are not even getting the story, read well before you comment ,

Exactly.The subject is not correct.Not that the guy turned keke rider after giving his hotel to the church, rather , he wanted to see how ordinary Nigerians hustle and how people feel herein.

Op need to know how to put up his subject or his brain is not in order as he is misleading the public.

The guy is not poor and for what he has done, God would favor him and his household.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Pidggin(f): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
This man is amazing he has a heart of gold

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by agarawu23(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
andyanders:

Exactly.The subject is not correct.Not that the guy turned keke rider after giving his hotel to the church, rather , he wanted to see how ordinary Nigerians hustle and how people feel herein.

Op need to know how to put up his subject or his brain is not in order as he is misleading the public.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by agarawu23(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
Eberex:

I'm sorry for you. People like you have never taste wealth I know. Just because you cannot do it doesn't mean someone else can not. Thank God people are not like you. Tofia!!!
[/s]dumbfvck, kiss my ass
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by andyanders: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Nonsense

some people mentality towards religion is a sin itself, if it's my father, i will commit my first ever murder
[/size]
Anyway, I pity your person as it can NEVER be from your family as they cannot afford giving out to others because of the poverty background you are from. Your statement herein has shown the level of poverty you have experienced.

You cannot commit murder because of your background as your father do not have enough to give out.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by kajoula(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Very soon,.....he will start his political campaign.
grin grin grin Blackman & Deciet grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by JudgementHammer: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
I suspect ritual money here. Perhaps he's saving himself from embarassment and quickly disposing the ritual possesions in style b4 nemesis finish catching up with him

But if its from his heart and not ritual, he'll definitely be blessed. He's just sowed a seed
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Rich4god(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
sagaciousblog:
I just confirmed today that most persons on nairaland comment on topics without reading the entire story...
As in eh... And na them go form say them sabi pass... 75% of "commenters" didnt read the post... Just dropping comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by chinnyonwu(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
But must topics b misleading? angry
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by JudgementHammer: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ojestas:
if he did it whole heartedly . . he will definitely be rewarded.
Sure!

A person does this and gets blessed with so much wealth to d point of owning a jet and ppl will say again that he's flamboyant. As if its a crime to get reward for sacrificial offerings.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by harry509: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Paloma555:
Mr Ray Morphy first caught our attention a few weeks ago when he went above and beyond to donate his hotel building in Lafia, Nasarawa State, to a catholic church to have it converted into a hospital for the Internally Displaced Persons.

His extraordinary gesture, was an inspirational act of kindness that didn't go unnoticed.

Morphy recently did something that most Nigerians wouldn't dare attempt. Living the simple life!

In a bid to see what it felt like living the life of an average Nigerian hustler, Morphy took a day out, got hold of a tricycle and pretended to be a real Keke Napep rider.

The shocking reactions he got from passengers pretty much summed up his experience.

Below is how he tells his story:

MY DAY AS A KEKE OPERATOR

"I am back and I had a lot of fun today cruising the city as a keke Operator!

Lots of fun carrying passengers to their destinations and then refusing their money.

Come and see surprise, consternation, wonderment and even fear!

Moreover, I had a blast speaking to passengers with an Oxford accent. Some pitied me when I told them I just returned from UK and since I had no job, I took to keke riding.

Come and see sympathy. Ordinary Nigerians are truly kind and loving people! God bless you all for your kind hearts!

It was fun and I had the pleasure of sharing and interacting with people I would never had met otherwise! Glad I had the brainwave to do this.

A couple of females even shed tears of sympathy for me. They were sad that I came back home from abroad only to become a keke Operator! Women can be so kind!
"

http://www.sugardaily.ng/pics-man-who-donated-his-massive-hotel-building-to-catholic-church-turns-keke-napep-driver/
I don't even know wat 2 coment @ all. Well GOD know's d best...
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by MNDY(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Missonas:

Research shows that people generally do not read!

Kindly do me a favour and give the "wrong" perspective which you think I am understanding the story from and what it should be
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by urchbarbie(f): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Na so Rochas take start. Small time now philanthropist wld soon turn politician. undecided
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by bodee(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:

Nairaland comments Rushians association member spotted.

Now go back, read and feel sorry for Ur comment
You are the one to read the post again. He said he has no job for now and one can see some elements of pride in his statement. Pls don't join the emotionally laden bad wagoners. Also, I am not of the view that he became a napep rider because he gave out his hotel and became poor. I am actually against his show-glass life and pride talks #his Oxford accent, #peoples admiration and sympathy for him#
What's he feeling like? A very wealthy man who wants to feel like the poor and want to whole world to know about it.
Who is he trying to impress? Fake humility!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.