Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (77378 Views)

Church Turns Wrestle Field As Pastor Is Delivering Woman In Church (photos) / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Banter1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
seems Facebook is down. cause I can't login, I get error.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hehehehehe...all falacies. If him like self make him dash him d*ck to beggar watin concern me.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by juman(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
A man of good heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by obailala(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
[size=13pt]Truly, if you want to hide something from a black man, just put it in writing cos even the highly educated ones wouldn't still read it.

A lot of Nigerians are pathetically lazy intellectually. 75% of the people who opened this thread and commented did not read the story; they stopped reading at the title and then rushed to drop their opinions. Gosh!!
shocked shocked[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by gbengus17: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
THIS IS A MAD MAN=====INTERNALY MAD
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sweetyie:
Is this post trying to discourage giving to church? Cos I didn't read all
Read all

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by obailala(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
gbengus17:
THIS IS A MAD MAN=====INTERNALY MAD
Did you and all the other olodos on this thread read beyond the title?

We go soon know who be the mad man.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by tuoyoojo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
The was a big inscription in the university library where I schooled.

It read thus

"He who does not read is not better than he who cannot read"

Many people did not finish reading the story and I hope they don't break their legs by jumping into conclusion

Moral of the story. Read before commenting

God bless the man for his charity

By the way, the caption is abit misleading

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Mekky05(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
charlesucheh:
His reward is in HEAVEN and not on EARTH,
Am very sure that was what they told him, while on the other hand, those reverend fathers sleep and eat their turkeys and oat meals in fully air conditioned rooms and also ride in luxurious cars.
Sociologically, the SOCIAL CONTEXT MUST BE KNOWN first b4 further analysis. I REST Ma CASE.
See an example of what I wrote earlier.. This one is forming ITK and trying to sound Behind,but cannot read.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by smada13(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Really?! So these people are just commenting without reading?!....And they'll be the first to mock PEJ, GEJ and PMB for blunders or wateva......See what yahoo-yahoo, nairabet, bet9ja, and all other fast money stuffs have led us to......so many educated and uneducated illiterates roaming the streets.....why won't unemployment be high?! why will level of poverty not be high?! When so many "leaders of tomorrow"....youths...can't use their heads properly.... Nigeria's future is in a very big trouble!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by AreaFada2: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mekky05:
Op,why are you misleading nairalander's with this FAKE heading? And peeps are now talking from the sides of there mouth. Seun,please look into your mods that push such info to FP cuz it might be damaging to nairaland soonest than you know it.
OP did not do anything wrong. I think we ought to work on our reading habit

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by abduljabbar4(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mogidi:
This is nothing compared to the 90yr old woman who donated her life savings to Bubu and ended up begging the deaf and dumb govt for assistance.
At least this man did his for God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857733_screenshot20150914184739_jpeg836a4eee445cffa436e7cd673948413b

[size=15pt]This could be your life for foisting Buhari on hapless Nigerians.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857735_screenshot20150914192553_jpege4776841fb940a2cf0758a49dd82f729
Fool the man just did it for a day just to know how ordinary Nigerians live. Monkey

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Firefire(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
philips70:

Do you even realize Tinubu could kick the bucket at any time like every other human being including you? Make your obsession about Tinubu no go turn you to kolo o. Hope you are not Aribisala?

embarassed
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Godwin10(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hahahahahaha angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by bodee(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
fake humility! I think the man acted stupidly. The man should have keep on increasing his capital base at least up to diminishing return and then use its proceeds on charity. Now, he said he has no job. 1 Corinthians 9:9 For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn...
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by friends4ever(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Restitution is what's going on...
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by fashiajones(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
this man above is extremely generous and kind, I once had my opportunity to work in is firm. I went to is firm for interview and he simply told me he can't employ me for the position I applied for and gave me a tip of 2000naira and encouraged me to aim high or start a business.. long live New Era

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by invectives(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
maryhaam:
What does he want to contest for?
He Wants to Contest for Senate Cross River North Senatorial District.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by specco(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
See mumu! Even as a Catholic m this us stupidity of the highest order! Nonsense!
Look before you leap. Your mumuism has no part2. Kindly go back and read the story before you comment but I doubt if you can read at all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Florblu(f): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

How I wish Bola Tinubu can do this ?

Tinubu should ride Okada or better still Danfo from Falomo Roundabout to Mushin, to Okokomaiko, through Ajangbadi, LASU-Ojo coming back into Ajegunle, Amukooko, taking passengers at Mosafejo Bus stop going towards Ijora Badia, making a stop at Ijora Olopa / Ijora 7up before connecting to Iddo, passing through Idumota and finally back to Bourdillon.

How he would feel the suffering of Lagosians under heavy yokes of double taxation and suffering. embarassed

You seems to know all the bus stops
Hope you are not who I am thinking you are
#winks#

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by johntaiwo123(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nawa for these Bloggers
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by MNDY(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ojestas:
if he did it whole heartedly . . he will definitely be rewarded.

However, if the gesture was in a bid to put God to test (like some Christians would do), then he is wrong!
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by tartar9(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
if it were Pentecostals the hotel will be added as one of daddy G.O's private property

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by malaria(f): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
All NA wash
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by missKiffy(f): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sweetyie:
Is this post trying to discourage giving to church? Cos I didn't read all
You should read it

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by charlesucheh(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mekky05:
See an example of what I wrote earlier.. This one is forming ITK and trying to sound Behind,but cannot read.
Did you understand mine fore spitting out Trash?
Who's the ITK now?
Mr Bizzy body!!!
Assignment: find out what "SOCIAL CONTEXT" is..........
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by missKiffy(f): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
lordheir:
grace to grass
Am sure u didn't read the story

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by MNDY(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ojestas:
if he did it whole heartedly . . he will definitely be rewarded.

However, if the gesture was in a bid to put God to test (like some Christians would do), then he is wrong!!!
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by johnnobles: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Name waoo. Una no dey read before una comment. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by denony(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
some lazy people can't even read, they only read the title, those that read can't understand simple english
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Missonas(f): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Topic is different from the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.