Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari (1107 Views)

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations / PDP Reacts To Justice Okon's Ruling, Says Jegede Is Authentic PDP Candidate / James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by wapmingle: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday condemned the latest terror attacks in Abuja, Maiduguri and Yola.

In a statement he personally signed, Buhari observed that the Friday attacks in the three cities were apparently timed to coincide with Independence Day celebrations when Nigerians should be rejoicing.

The President commiserated with the families of the dead and prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured.

He said he had instructed security forces and other local authorities to maintain extra vigilance to forestall future attacks.

The President said his government was determined to stamp out the Boko Haram sect and bring all sponsors to justice.

Buhari said, “These cowardly attacks expose the real face of the planners and perpetrators of these crimes.

“What quarrel do they have with the good people of Nyanya motor park? What issue do they have with innocent people in market places in Maiduguri, Yola and Kuje?

“It is clear this battle is not ideological. It is between the forces of peace and order and the evil forces of murder and destruction.

“Security forces and other local authorities have been instructed to maintain extra vigilance to forestall future attacks. The Armed Forces have been empowered to crush what remains of Boko Haram.

“This government is determined to stamp out Boko Haram and all other terrorists of whatever persuasions and bring all sponsors to justice.”

source:- http://vascable.com/my-govtll-crush-bharam-bring-sponsors-to-justice-buhari/
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by majamajic(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
sad Baba, time to hold the bull by the horn.
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Republlican(f): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by wapmingle: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Interesting...
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by mars123(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
good
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Decibel: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
The same old gist. Next!

2 Likes

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by omazus: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
The abuja attack particularly could be an unimagined consequence of 70 million independence celebration. Or don't you think abuja needed extra protection during independence. Pls God save us all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Acjohn(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Let him start from the ones that he can see which are the ruthless Fulani herdsmen, then we will be sure that he can tackle the Boko Haram that he cannot see.

4 Likes

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Dojupyo(f): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Seriously this battle is beyond one touring the whole world and expecting change from heaven.. Manner falls from heaven but not always...
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by logicman: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Potentiaaal frontpge
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ok
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by merry02(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
How come your government release scores of Boko haram everyday from police custody? Mr President stop playing games

4 Likes

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Decibel: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
APC is not ready for the business of governance.

4 Likes

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is the first Time PMB is saying something about Boko Haram because they are now close to Aso Rock, but he was the one releasing the captured ones...idiots

2 Likes

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by neocortex: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
I will, I will
and you keep releasing detained boko haram suspects everyday.

1 Like

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Riodiao(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Story,na today we here this turkey
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by omolami: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Name and bring the sponsors to book and stop this I will, I will Nigerians are dying everyday even with the relocation of army headquarters to Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Be willing till 2019. It will happen like film trick

1 Like

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Captainswag225(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
hahahahaha we all know buhari is afraid of boko haram so how can he destroy them. I heard he takes orders from shekau. Bubu is a coward.

1 Like

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
No time 4 promises..................let ur action do d talking
Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by kingdompropty: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
I will....we, will....them will....someone should tell Mr. Buhari to start working.

1 Like

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by stanech: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
this man should just shut up

1 Like

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by Lordave: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
The kind of odour that emanates from the mouth of this man each time he says 'I will' can suffocate a grown Blue Whale.

2 Likes

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by saint047(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Leadership @ d forefront nw we get Pres.delegates is like when u remove a Ronaldo n bring in a Musa Ahmed

1 Like

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by saint047(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Boko Haram is not weakened.. They raided the DSS office in Kogi and escaped their commanders.
That's not weakness . That's strength.

2 Likes

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by omolami: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Meanwhile the bokoharam is sabotaging and embarrassing your government. Bokoharam is winning, Buhari is losing. shame

2 Likes

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by bloodkiIler: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Buhari is a certified bastard terrorist QED

2 Likes

Re: My Govt’ll Crush B’haram, Bring Sponsors To Justice – Buhari by permsec: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
I will recover looted funds.

I will quench boko haram within 2 months.

I will I will I will I will I will I will.

Mouth action govenment- MAG

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Femi Falana Supported Deiziani's Scandals - Cramjones / Funeral Procession For Alamco, The Governor General Of Ijaw Nation (pic.) / Nigerian Railway Corporation Gets New Power Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.