Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. (1093 Views)

Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! / I'm Yet To Survive The Guilt Of Accidentally Killing My Beautiful Wife / He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Last week Monday, I came back from school after a very hectic examination. So, I was severely hungry and I don't like entering the kitchen often at times. I was in the house with my Lover, she's seventeen years old and a University student. In the course of me trying to cut vegetable leafs I lamented angrily by saying "I hate cooking and I wish Anita is here to cook dinner for me". Anita is just a friend that sometimes assist me to cook. But, when I said all this my Baby was hurt. some days ago, she was free to expressed her grievances to me about the Anita statement. I just feel guilty.
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by sanbells(f): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
I still don't get what u want us to do undecided
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na so God dey catch una

Na so my padi tell me say him girlfriend dey moan another person name during ..........
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kill yourself, get a railing on a high tower and jump down.. I hope your tooth gap saves you
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by lekjons(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
sooo booooring! *yawns*
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by lampardizik(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
sanbells:
I still don't get what u want us to do undecided

Omoge the thing tire me sef ooo
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2015
So, 17 years is ok as gf ba kwantinu
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by Adaeze003(f): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2015
You're sleeping with a 17yr old?
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2015
Adaeze003:
You're sleeping with a 17yr old?
Were you up to that when you get disflowered?
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by Adaeze003(f): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Samostical:
Were you up to that when you get disflowered?

I think you can do better than calling a child your "lover". She probably just got into school and there you are... mtcheew

I have no words.

1 Like

Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Kai paedophiles everywhere
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Kai paedophiles everywhere

You did not read his back up note miss, did you?
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by khassy(m): 2:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Samostical:
Last week Monday, I came back from school after a very hectic examination. So, I was severely hungry and I don't like entering the kitchen often at times. I was in the house with my Lover, she's seventeen years old and a University student. In the course of me trying to cut vegetable leafs I lamented angrily by saying "I hate cooking and I wish Anita is here to cook dinner for me". Anita is just a friend that sometimes assist me to cook. But, when I said all this my Baby was hurt. some days ago, she was free to expressed her grievances to me about the Anita statement. I just feel guilty.

your Bae is 17yrs shockedshockedshocked

#CHILDNOTBRIDE angryangryangry
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by trapQ: 4:20am On Oct 05, 2015
17 yrs old Gerrarra here mehn!!!

That's actually not bad. Younger girls are more involved these days. My first love was 25 and turned 26 while I was 18.
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by Kenzico(m): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2015
If ur girlfriend is 17 years, how old will Anita be? Anyway to purge away ur guilt, ask d gal 4 4giveness and go 2 confession asap!
Re: I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt. by SkinnyDude(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
so you have been sleeping with a minor...okay!! you are one of the problems we have in this country..
#childNotGf

(1) (Reply)

i / Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. / What Do I Make Of This Actions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.