Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (42291 Views)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by gebest: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2015
Then come to the south were u will be safe, we the southerners, we are ready any penm from boko haram.......well i reserve my coment.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by mu2sa2: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2015
You claim to have left lslam yet you're obsessed with lslam! You're certainly not the only person to have left lslam- there are certainly many others who did and are living their lives where they're. You better search your conscience - if you were bh they never accept betrayal.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by dignity33: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Pls my brother leave borno state for your safety because no muslim he will protect you even your so call buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by preciousMI1(f): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2015
welcome to Christendom. We love you... the door is opened to all other Islamic nairalanders. nothing will happen to u. God will protect u..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Rich4god(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2015
plappville:
wow... been a long time I saw this username.... hw r u doing....
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Kingspin(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2015
That is their greatest problem and hobby, killing people. What a stupi.d religion of bloodsuckers.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by nephemmy(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2015
See his head sef
U resemble them too.. tongue
BH people dem
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2015
taurus21:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/05/boko-haram-targets-islam-clerics-son-for-converting-to-christianity/
no sane being created by God will regard islam/muslim as a religion,islam/muslim are group of terrorists created by the grand father of satan just to cause pandemonium in the world, I could remember two weeks shortly after pmb's victory two greedy christians converted to islam/muslim why did christians not threaten them or maimed their families , with islam/muslim there will be no peace in this world,take a look at iraq,iran,afghanistan, pakistan, somalia,etc & now they want to turn our country to somalia, I don't blame them, I blame uk. For amalgamating us with them,God punish islam/muslim...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by KLWL(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Fake and unfounded story. I strongly believe that some brainless and religious Biggots like him will believe the story. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by malikisah: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Laughing matter

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by mzpositive(f): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Islam... I dont jus understand that religion
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
one is peaceful while the other makes troubles everywhere in the world, one kills while the other turns the other cheek for you to slap

Christianity was used for slavery right?
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Spells(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Fear not for the Lord is with u now....
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
habss:
This dude don't look like a Muslim walahi
its because he has converted to a religeon of Light and Peace that's why he looks diffrent.

Islam is evil and the greatest drawback to mankind.

Islam should be banned forever because it was formed through Violence and most of his adherents are killers and pseudo killers

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by eddybillfm: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Don't worry yourself about who to kill you. Remember they can only kill the flesh but not the soul.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Esdb3: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
ifeness:
What is the difference between both religions

Another atheist dullard.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by UncleJudax(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Humblebloke:
Dude is lying!!!undecided

Terrorists don't have time for threats.....

They go for the kill!!!
The threats must have been from people (he used to hang out with) that are angry he converted, but dont want him to know they want him dead.

Sorry case!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by eddybillfm: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
nephemmy:
See his head sef U resemble them too.. tongue BH people dem
. This is a wonderful testimony
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Esdb3:

Another atheist dullard.

Atheist do know what you don't know. The fact that you worship UFO beings as gods
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by persius555(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
habss:
This dude don't look like a Muslim walahi
So, tell us what muslims look likesince you have a mental picture of what every religion looks like.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by mhbabanna: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jarus:
Familiar line.

He must really be so special for BH, that has a record of killing randomly in markets, parks etc, to target him and send messages to him.

And I also guess the Islamic clerics killed by BH, from Sheikh Jafar to Albani Zaria, also converted to Christianity.

I hope he's not another scam like the fake BH-convert that did audio and got himself some money before he was later busted.http://www.informationng.com/
familiar story line indeed. Nigerians are too sensible to religious issues to the extent of not been able to sieve the wheat from the chaff
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by smsshola(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
I wish u safe in his abode cos He that watches over u never slumber nor sleep...His purpose for u on earth you wl fulfilled it and if is His wl u died then be it cos to live is Christ and to died is gain.

Bros welcome once again I kno its not easy I once thread on that path.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by arrange: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
God wil continue to be with you
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Esdb3: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
ifeness:

Atheist do know what you don't know. The fact that you worship UFO beings as gods

I can see you really do. Unidentified flying object beings? Eyah.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Mintus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
Am not amazed because some gullible people will belive these crap,if these is true,we would have heard of it long time ago,those cunning bokos that kill thousands of people in seconds don't have time to start threatn just one person,even if you convert,who the hell are you?they even kill both muslims and christians,moreso,great soldiers are yet to put a stop into them,na police you go give threat letter,police sef fit wait if dem hear say boko haram is meters away from them??mr man,wey the threat letterchoi!people can lie for Africa oooo!!!!
pray 4 a functioning brain plssss...u hv pap up dia
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by arrange: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
God will continue to protect u
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by ajaophobia(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Its well...
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Esdb3:

I can see you really do. Unidentified flying object beings? Eyah.

Where did the Charriot of fire that deluded Christians think too Elijah to another planet come from?

Where did the flying wheel Ezekiel interacted with come from?

How do you think an ancient man will describe an helicopter? Flying Charriot?

Bible is full of UFO stories me nod you. You people just choose to worship technology.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by arrange: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
arrange:
God will continue to protect u
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by fisaylab: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
BuT guy, you are my man,we finished ND together @saki campus polyib,why not relocate to ibadan with your family n keep lunching to that side for business.gone are the day of yore,technology is everywhere now.good luck

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
taurus21:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/05/boko-haram-targets-islam-clerics-son-for-converting-to-christianity/

Next time, don't convert to a new religion...Simply Start worshipping God in ur quiet times.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Kagarko(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
This Dude is lying!!!

The Terrorists don't have time for people like you. They dont threaten they act.....

As for your conversion you have missed the lane (ie u have derailed)

Anyway read the bible very well with good understanding and try as much as possible to practice whatever it teaches you.

I bet you will run back to ISLAM AS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION.

May God (ALLAH) Open Your Heart for good guidance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Observing A White Fast / My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.