Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (42292 Views)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Sulaimon01(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Icecomrade:

"I appeal to president Muhammad Buhari for protection"

Bros
If you were truly a Muslim before your conversation,
I don't need a prophet to tell you that you are appealing to the wrong person for protection.

A word is enough for the wise.

hypocrisy flows in you people's blood.... if it was a Christian that reverted to Islam, you'd have seen comments like "he was never a Christian" "he was forced into it" " he was brainwashed" . And as for you.... out of your sheer hurry to spew trash and get likes , you wrote "conversation" instead of "conversion" oga gan o
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by AnanseK(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Book Harams kills everybody including some of the most revered Islamic scholars like Sheikh Albni and sheikh Jaafar. Not only do you have paranoid delusion , you also have the the delusion of grandeur.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by drss(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
JaaizTech:

Just a guy looking for attention and cheap popularity. You are under threat by BH and the next thing you do is to post your pic on internet Really!!!. Nevertheless, BH is a threat to everyone in maiduguri, they blow up everyone without asking who is there?? . But personally, I would ask you to reconsider your decision, BH does not define Islam, neither does ISIS. Islam is the only one true religion; the religion of Isa bn Maryam (Jesus), Musa, Ibrahim and Adam (AS). May Allah have mercy on you and guide you onto the right path.

Say: “We believe in Allah and (in) that which has been revealed to us, and (in) that which was revealed to Ibrahim and Isma'il and Ishaq and Ya'qub and the tribes, and (in) that which was given to Musa and Isa, and (in) that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit” (Quran2:136)
Taqiyya alert!
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Donpressman(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Humblebloke:
Dude is lying!!!undecided

Terrorists don't have time for threats.....

They go for the kill!!!
it is okay
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by UncleJudax(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Humblebloke:

Maybe.....I like your theory, that must have been the case.

Those terrorists care less about your religion..... They just want to see blood..... They wanna see mass panic

They are all about the headlines......

True that!
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Itzmusiccafe(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Donpressman:
Some people can say nonsense eh. And you fall in that category! A man from Jos once gave a testimony in my church of something similar that happened to him. Infact his other family members angry with his conversion and acting on instruction of Jihadist tied him to a tree for over 6 days without food or water. They told him to revert to Islam or die tied down to the tree like that. Luckily for him his female cousin he sponsored in school loosed him in the middle of the night and he made it down to the southwest and ever since remained in Ibadan.

I think you are the one blind to other perspectives. I know 'some Christians' when giving testimony. I have a good example. My former boos, a Deacon, once went to his church to give testimony that he had been awarded a contract to the tune of N1,000,000,000, meanwhile the job was yet to be approved.

We eventually didnt get the job and this led to bad blood between him and his bishop. The Bishop thought he got the money but paid tithe elsewhere. Well, he had to leave the church.

So, your evidence is just your word. How do we know you are telling the truth? You see, my dear, there is no absolute truth. Nothing is wrong with his perspective. you might disagree with someone but it is puerile to insult people because you don't agree with them.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Humblebloke(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Donpressman:
Some people can say nonsense eh. And you fall in that category! A man from Jos once gave a testimony in my church of something similar that happened to him. Infact his other family members angry with his conversion and acting on instruction of Jihadist tied him to a tree for over 6 days without food or water. They told him to revert to Islam or die tied down to the tree like that. Luckily for him his female cousin he sponsored in school loosed him in the middle of the night and he made it down to the southwest and ever since remained in Ibadan.

Testimonygrin!!!...... His family members were angry with his conversion from one form of delusion to another so they tied him to a tree......

You know what terrorists would have done..... They would have blown him up with his family members.... Even people in the community were not safe.......

If this terrorists always threaten people before taking actions.... Then we would have less death cases in the north...

Terrorist don't care where your faith(delusion) lies..... They are blood thirsty......

Terrorists mostly target groups... Not individuals!!!
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
You guys made a mistake for unveiling this guy's identity on the net. Is not protective for someone who is seeking refuge.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by carinmom(f): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jarus:
Familiar line.

He must really be so special for BH, that has a record of killing randomly in markets, parks etc, to target him and send messages to him.

And I also guess the Islamic clerics killed by BH, from Sheikh Jafar to Albani Zaria, also converted to Christianity.

I hope he's not another scam like the fake BH-convert that did audio and got himself some money before he was later busted.http://www.informationng.com/
Nice response to the bigots bro.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by carinmom(f): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
habss:
This dude don't look like a Muslim walahi
You have said my mind. The guy does not in any way resemble a muslim, i think he is just a scam
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by EazyMoh(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
na lie!
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by EazyMoh(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
plappville:

Halah is in all thier food products crazy! But those refugees in Calais in France England were eating non halah. When situation pass body, dem forget halah food .. grin
Every Food is Halal except the following :
Pork, monkey, alcohol, blood, animals killed for any non Islamic sacrifice. So did you see them eating any of these?
Nevertheless, if the only food you can find is haram you are allowed in order not to die of hunger or thirst. Hope you learn something.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Alinobrown1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
plappville:

Halah is in all thier food products crazy! But those refugees in Calais in France England were eating non halah. When situation pass body, dem forget halah food .. grin
. it is allowed
.....if u don't know u keep shut
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by eflintsone(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Humblebloke:

You need to know this.....terrorist don't do threats

They just want the headlines....

If this were true...... There will be less death cases in the north.
u will nt know until u spend sumtym in dah part of d north ... dey hv diff styles of operatin ...dnt tink ur totz z most perfect ...hear frm pple dat hv stayd der
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Unitedabby(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Annunaki:
Even 'moderate' muslims will kill you for rthis, killing apostates is halal in islam.
and thats why for me the best example of an Irony is 'Islam is peace'
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
One died for us, and commands us to turn the other cheek when hit in one. Commands us to love our neighbours as we love ourselves. Your neighbour could be a muslim, pagan, ritualist, rapist, pedophile, prostitute, thief, hindu, engineer, doctor etc; he commands us to love them indiscriminately.

the only other prophet who was sent by the other beheaded thousands of "innocent souls", instrusts his followers to kill apostates, raped and molested women, married an underaged child of 9, degraded women, etc etc etc.
ifeness:
What is the difference between both religions
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by mauriceju2(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
killing apostates is a law to all the killers(Muslims)
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by kechywillz(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
See the kind of danger a religion can be to someone,i thought its a religion of freedom and peace,how scared he is bcoz he changed his faith,most christians convert to islam yet they are'nt threatened.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by ElCapone(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
one is peaceful while the other makes troubles everywhere in the world, one kills while the other turns the other cheek for you to slap
Story 4 d gods!!!
If u think Boko haram represents our interest then u ready to accept that da kkk clan where representatives of xtians, hw come u judge a religion by those who claim to practice it instead of really looking into da doctrines of it. Please ask urself some questions b4 u utter some things, don't b so gullible!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by IYANGBALI: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=ElCapone post=38894222]Story 4 d gods!!!
If u think Boko haram represents our interest then u ready to accept that da kkk clan where representatives of xtians, hw come u judge a religion by those who claim to practice it instead of really looking into da doctrines of it. Please ask urself some questions b4 u utter some things, don't b so gullible!!!![/quote) THE DEATH OF MUHAMMAD

INTRODUCTION

Muhammad died in 632 A.D. He died as a result of being poisoned following his attack upon and conquest of the Jewish settlement of Khaibar. About 2 month before his attack on Khaibar Muhammad failed in an attempt to go to Mecca. This failure resulted in the Treaty of Hudaybiyya with the Meccans. He returned humiliated in the eyes of the Meccans and in the minds of his people. To lift their defeated spirit, Muhammad told his followers that the events at Hudaybiyya were really a victory. In fact, another convenient "revelation" was given to Muhammad as proof that it really was a victory (Sura 48:1). However, Allah was not able to deliver the Meccan's goods as booty, so Muhammad told his followers that they were going to attack and plunder the weaker Jewish settlement of Khaibar.

About 6 weeks later Muhammad led his army and attacked the Jews while they were on their way to work on their date palms. Khaibar was a settlement defended by a number of forts spread apart from each other. One by one Muhammad's army took the forts. Finally, the last few surrendered to him. Muhammad had several of the leaders of the Jewish settlement beheaded, one leader (Kinana) was tortured to reveal where buried treasure was hidden. Then when Kinana was near death, Muhammad commanded that he be beheaded. Many of the women and children were enslaved. Muhammad even took the most beautiful woman for himself and married her (Safiyah).

Some of Khaibar's residents made a deal with Muhammad. Instead of enslaving them, which would leave the rich orchards of Khaibar to go untended and unproductive, the Jews would give Muhammad and the Muslims 1/2 of all of what they produced. Muhammad accepted the deal, with the stipulation that they could be expelled at his slightest whim. Years later, Umar expelled the last remaining Jews from Khaibar.

Immediately following the conquest of Khaibar, a Jewish woman prepared a dinner for Muhammad and some of his men. Unknown to the Muslims was that she had put a poison into the lamb (some say goat) that was served at dinner. Muhammad ate some of the poisoned lamb and died as a result three years later grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by ElCapone(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
trapQ:
One died for us, and commands us to turn the other cheek when hit in one. Commands us to love our neighbours as we love ourselves. Your neighbour could be a muslim, pagan, ritualist, rapist, pedophile, prostitute, thief, hindu, engineer, doctor etc; he commands us to love them indiscriminately.

the only other prophet who was sent by the other beheaded thousands of "innocent souls", instrusts his followers to kill apostates, raped and molested women, married an underaged child of 9, degraded women, etc etc etc.
U knw absolutely nothing abt islam, ur comment is bourne out of hatred 4 it. Of wat value will dis dude b to bh.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by nyabinghi(m): 4:05am On Oct 12, 2015
another failed plot of christians, jesus couldnt save himself, islam doesnt need people who worship a man
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Obiwiz(m): 5:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Don't want to talk about dat religion dis morning, e too early. because d kind of tinz dey refer to as 'standard procedure' makes me wonder if dia mental health is really intact.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2015
You made no point. If you have nothing to say kindly ignore. Its a simple question, did mohammed, your highest leader do those things or not? YES or NO??

JESUS didn't hurt no fly, but rather he gave up himself to be killed for us, likewise the 12 disciples. The thing with muslims is that you all don't know the meaning of "hatred". Whenever someone speaks the truth of islam you count it all as hatred.
ElCapone:
U knw absolutely nothing abt islam, ur comment is bourne out of hatred 4 it. Of wat value will dis dude b to bh.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Ephemmm: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2015
ifeness:
What is the difference between both religions

The picture below says more....

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by ElCapone(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2015
trapQ:
You made no point. If you have nothing to say kindly ignore. Its a simple question, did mohammed, your highest leader do those things or not? YES or NO??

JESUS didn't hurt no fly, but rather he gave up himself to be killed for us, likewise the 12 disciples. The thing with muslims is that you all don't know the meaning of "hatred". Whenever someone speaks the truth of islam you count it all as hatred.
B4 u can qoute anything on islam plz I beg u in da name of God make ur research and stop commenting like a non litrate person. If u don't Knw sh*t abt somtin I don't think u have da authority to call dem names. B4 I 4get u think its islam dat is only guilty of killings rite, am quite aware of wat ur so called crusaders did in their conquest of jerusalem so plz do ur resaerch b4 u call islam names.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by ElCapone(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=38894332][/quote]Although the crusaders are commonly
thought to have been motivated by their
deep Christian faith, crusades were
actually wars inspired by avarice. At a
time of utmost poverty and misery
prevalent in the West, the attractions of
the East-in particular, the Muslim
societies' wealth and prosperity-played
on the minds of Europeans, especially
those in the Church.
These attractions, bolstered with
Christian teachings, begot the crusaders'
mindset, seemly motivated by religion
but actually motivated by worldly
designs. This is the reason why
Christians, who had followed more or
less peaceful policies in the previous
1,000 years, suddenly began to display
an appetite for war-specifically, the
"liberation" of the holy city of Jerusalem
and Palestine as a whole.
We can retrace the beginnings of the
crusades to November 1095, when Pope
Urban II gathered the Council of
Clermont. Three hundred members of
the clergy convened under his
chairmanship. The pacifist doctrines that
had dominated Christendom were
abandoned, laying the foundations for
the conquest. At the close of the Council,
Urban II announced this state of affairs
in his famous speech to a congregation
that comprised all social classes,
demanding that Christians stop the
infighting and warring among
themselves. The Pope called on them-
whether rich or poor, aristocrat or
peasant-to unite under one banner and
to free the holy land from the Muslims.
To him, this was "a holy war."
Historians describe Urban II as a good
orator. He intended to incite the
Christians against Muslim Turks and
Arabs, and succeeded by alleging that the
Muslim were assaulting pilgrims and that
Christianity's sacred places were being
desecrated.1 Of course, none of this was
true.
As historians have confirmed, the
Muslims were very tolerant towards
Christians and Jews, whom they
permitted to pray and worship. All
minorities co-existing in the Holy Land
benefited equally from this atmosphere
of tranquility, created by the moral code
of Islam. But because means of
communication at the time were terribly
primitive compared to today's, medieval
Europeans weren't aware of this. Owing
allegiance to the Vatican in Rome and
conducting services in Latin, they knew
little about the Eastern Orthodox Church
or the Greek-speaking Byzantium, and
even less about Islam.
Since what the common people did know
amounted to nothing more than hearsay,
the Pope found it easy to excite their
emotions. Urban II went on to proclaim
as an encouragement that for those who
participated in the crusade, all sins would
be forgiven. The exuberant crowd was
distributed fabric crosses to emblazon
their garments, and they dispersed to
spread the word of the "holy war."
The overwhelming response to this call
made history. In a very short period of
time, a massive "crusaders' army" was
assembled, consisting of not only
professional warriors, but also ten
thousands of ordinary people.
Some historians suggest that the
impoverished kings of Christendom,
eager to exploit the fabled riches of the
East, pressurized the Pope to call a "holy
war." Others find an altogether different
motive for Pope Urban II, suggesting that
he wished to gain power and prestige for
himself at the expense of a rival claiming
to be pope. But in reality, all the various
kings, princes, aristocrats and others
who obliged this call did so for worldly
purposes. As Donald Queller of the
University of Illinois put it,
"the French knights wanted more
land. Italian merchants hoped to
expand trade in Middle Eastern
ports. . . Large numbers of poor
people joined the expeditions
simply to escape the hardships of
their normal lives."2
On the way, greedy hordes murdered
countless Muslims and Jews in the hope
of finding gold and jewels. Among
crusaders, it was common practice to
disembowel their victims in the hopes
that they might have swallowed their
gold and jewels to hide them. In the
Fourth Crusade, their avarice reached the
point where they looted Christian
Constantinople, scratching gold leaf off
the frescos in the Cathedral of Hagia
Sophia.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Why are you ranting? Again you made absolutely no point. You sound like a stark illiterate. Don't quote me again. Keep parading your lunatic, rapist, pedophile, murderer, terrorist, of a prophet.

Good day
ElCapone:
B4 u can qoute anything on islam plz I beg u in da name of God make ur research and stop commenting like a non litrate person. If u don't Knw sh*t abt somtin I don't think u have da authority to call dem names. B4 I 4get u think its islam dat is only guilty of killings rite, am quite aware of wat ur so called crusaders did in their conquest of jerusalem so plz do ur resaerch b4 u call islam names.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Jesus was already saved. He didn't need to be saved. His death was a fufilment of the prophecy which had already been given. He died to save us all, including you.

Mohammed on the other hand, didn't see his death coming, he was poisoned by his wife. And his death was of no significance.

nyabinghi:
another failed plot of christians, jesus couldnt save himself, islam doesnt need people who worship a man
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by ElCapone(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2015
trapQ:
Why are you ranting? Again you made absolutely no point. You sound like a stark illiterate. Don't quote me again. Keep parading your lunatic, rapist, pedophile, murderer, terrorist, of a prophet.

Good day
insults don't score points in arguements, as 4 been illetrate I can see how polished u are wid ur insults, I guess it is part of da teaching of christ dat u shld rain insults on ppl when all dey ask of u is to see tru ur conscience. I don't need to stoop so low as to hurl insults at yhu.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
There's a difference btw insults and stating facts. I only stated the obvious facts about your "highest prohet" btw these are all in the qu'ran.
ElCapone:
insults don't score points in arguements, as 4 been illetrate I can see how polished u are wid ur insults, I guess it is part of da teaching of christ dat u shld rain insults on ppl when all dey ask of u is to see tru ur conscience. I don't need to stoop so low as to hurl insults at yhu.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by bukqar(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2015
taurus21:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/05/boko-haram-targets-islam-clerics-son-for-converting-to-christianity/
IF AT ALL THEY TREATING HIM THAT MEANS HE IS PART OF THE INSURGENT. A GOOD MUSLIM ALWAYS HAVE A SYMBOL OF SALAT ON HIS FORE HEAD AND ALSO DON'T HAVE DIS KIND OF FACE OF THIS YOUNG MAN. IF AT ALL YOU HAVE HAND OR AFFILIATION WITH THE DEVILISH SECT CALLED BOKO HARAM YOU BETTER SURRENDER YOUR SELF BEFORE THE ARMY HOLD YOU WITH STRONG FIST.MIND YOU ISLAM DIDN'T ALLOW ITS FOLLOWERS TO FORCE SOME TO JOIN THE RELIGION.MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON US AMIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Observing A White Fast / My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.