Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (42291 Views)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by free13: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2015
Ok .....
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by bukqar(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=38894332][/quote] ONE HUMAN BEGIN SOUL CREATED BY ALMIGHTY ALLAH WILL NOT TASTE DEATH ALL HIS PROPHETS , HIS MESSENGERS AND ALL THAT HAS LIFE AND SOUL IN IT.THE ONLY PERSON BELIEVED IS NOT DEAD EVEN WE MUSLIMS ALSO BELIEVE THAT IS JESUS MUSLIMS CALLED HIM ISA IBN MARYAM(may the peace of Allah be upon him).....HE WILL SURLY COME BACK TO THE WORLD AND MANY WILL BE SURPRISE WITH THE OUTCOME.AFTER THE HE TO WILL DIE.SO MY XTAIN FRIENDS SOUL SURLY EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH BELIEVE IT OR NOT.LETS PLEASE NOT BE BEHAVING AS ILLITERATE THINK AND RESEARCH BEFORE YOU ALTER ANYTHING.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by ElCapone(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
trapQ:
There's a difference btw insults and stating facts. I only stated the obvious facts about your "highest prohet" btw these are all in the qu'ran.
U knw nothing abt qur'an Mister, and if am nt wrong yhu knw close to nothing in ur so called religion. I said so called because, if I were to use ur way of handling issues then I wld tag all xtians as been rude. I doubt if xtianity preaches all dat uve exibited, my candid advice wld b to go and do ur research well.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by basilico: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
A Saudi court has sentenced a man to death for renouncing his Muslim faith and other blasphemy charges, according to a Saudi Gazette report cited by Reuters Tuesday. The offender had posted a video online showing himself defacing the Quran and hitting it with a shoe, a grave insult and a crime in the kingdom, which follows a strict interpretation of Islam. The man, who is in his 20s, had posted the video on the social networking site Keek, according to the Saudi Gazette , which quoted an anonymous courtroom source saying the death sentence was issued after the unnamed man’s apostasy “was proven.” Last year an online campaign by self-described Saudi atheists saw a number of social media users posting images of themselves with ripped-up copies of the Quran while declaring pride in their atheism. The campaign followed the kingdom’s criminalization of atheism in March 2014, with the hashtag #CampaigntoTearTheQuraninSaudiArabia being tweeted more than 7,800 times in the span of a week, Vocativ reported . Desecration of the Quran may be criminalized in Saudi Arabia but it is also an outrage to Muslims everywhere, with worldwide protests being sparked by previous offenses against the Islamic holy book, including after American pastor Terry Jones announced in 2010 that he would burn 200 copies. Under Saudi Arabia’s strict Wahhabi system of Islamic Shariah law, charges like apostasy carry the death penalty, which is often carried out by public beheading, Reuters said. Other religious offenses like blasphemy and criticism of clerics also can incur lengthy prison sentences and corporal punishment. The kingdom has been criticized for its capital punishment policies, with the United Nations condemning its practice of public beheading as being “prohibited under international law.” Human rights groups have also criticized the Saudi justice system, which they accuse of imposing the death penalty under problematic circumstances, including after defendants have confessed under torture or been denied access to counsel
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by basilico: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
basilico:
A Saudi court has sentenced a man to death for
renouncing his Muslim faith and other blasphemy
charges, according to a Saudi Gazette report cited by
Reuters Tuesday. The offender had posted a video online
showing himself defacing the Quran and hitting it with a
shoe, a grave insult and a crime in the kingdom, which
follows a strict interpretation of Islam.
The man, who is in his 20s, had posted the video on the
social networking site Keek, according to the Saudi
Gazette , which quoted an anonymous courtroom source
saying the death sentence was issued after the unnamed
man’s apostasy “was proven.” Last year an online
campaign by self-described Saudi atheists saw a number
of social media users posting images of themselves with
ripped-up copies of the Quran while declaring pride in
their atheism. The campaign followed the kingdom’s
criminalization of atheism in March 2014, with the
hashtag #CampaigntoTearTheQuraninSaudiArabia being
tweeted more than 7,800 times in the span of a week,
Vocativ reported .
Desecration of the Quran may be criminalized in Saudi
Arabia but it is also an outrage to Muslims everywhere,
with worldwide protests being sparked by previous
offenses against the Islamic holy book, including after
American pastor Terry Jones announced in 2010 that he
would burn 200 copies. Under Saudi Arabia’s strict
Wahhabi system of Islamic Shariah law, charges like
apostasy carry the death penalty, which is often carried
out by public beheading, Reuters said.
Other religious offenses like blasphemy and criticism of
clerics also can incur lengthy prison sentences and
corporal punishment. The kingdom has been criticized
for its capital punishment policies, with the United
Nations condemning its practice of public beheading as
being “prohibited under international law.” Human rights
groups have also criticized the Saudi justice system,
which they accuse of imposing the death penalty under
problematic circumstances, including after defendants
have confessed under torture or been denied access to
counsel
basilico:
Vocativ reported .
counsel
basilico:
Vocativ reported .
counsel

I go with Saudi not the taqqiya mongering Muslims here
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Demmzy15(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
basilico:
[/font]

I go with Saudi not the taqqiya mongering Muslims here
[font=serif]So what are you saying?! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
bukqar:
ONE HUMAN BEGIN SOUL CREATED BY ALMIGHTY ALLAH WILL NOT TASTE DEATH ALL HIS PROPHETS , HIS MESSENGERS AND ALL THAT HAS LIFE AND SOUL IN IT.THE ONLY PERSON BELIEVED IS NOT DEAD EVEN WE MUSLIMS ALSO BELIEVE THAT IS JESUS MUSLIMS CALLED HIM ISA IBN MARYAM(may the peace of Allah be upon him).....HE WILL SURLY COME BACK TO THE WORLD AND MANY WILL BE SURPRISE WITH THE OUTCOME.AFTER THE HE TO WILL DIE.SO MY XTAIN FRIENDS SOUL SURLY EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH BELIEVE IT OR NOT.LETS PLEASE NOT BE BEHAVING AS ILLITERATE THINK AND RESEARCH BEFORE YOU ALTER ANYTHING.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong yawns grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by basilico: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

So what are you saying?! undecided

A Saudi court ruled a Muslim who left Islam should be put to death.
Despite your lies the true defenders of Islam Saudi Arabia sentence people to death for leaving Islam.
I've gotten you food, imbibed and digested it for you. All ypi need is now to absorb it. You cannot because you are too indoctrinated.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by basilico: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

So what are you saying?! undecided

Despite your lies the true defenders of Islam Saudi Arabia sentence people to death for leaving Islam.
I've gotten you food, imbibed and digested it for you. All you need is now to absorb it. You cannot because you are too indoctrinated.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Demmzy15(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
basilico:

I've gotten you food, imbibed and digested it for you. All you need is now to absorb it. You cannot because you are too indoctrinated.
Stfu! Can you show me where they killed him because he apostatized?! There are some laws which are place but they're always not applied. The only people who are executed in Saudi are murderers, rapists, highway robbers, convicted terrorists. I seriously don't know what you gain in this nonsense, you're talking as if when we had Christians States people weren't executed for apostasy. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by nyabinghi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
trapQ:
Jesus was already saved. He didn't need to be saved. His death was a fufilment of the prophecy which had already been given. He died to save us all, including you.

Mohammed on the other hand, didn't see his death coming, he was poisoned by his wife. And his death was of no significance.

he didnt need to be saved and he was begging Eloi to come save his ass.he was nailed like a common thief. You are a fool, how did he die to save me, was i part of the sinful world then. Your logic is warped and you are brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Are you stup!d?? Why did you have to insult me? Obviously you're senile, so I'll ignore.
nyabinghi:
he didnt need to be saved and he was begging Eloi to come save his ass.he was nailed like a common thief. You are a fool, how did he die to save me, was i part of the sinful world then. Your logic is warped and you are brainwashed.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2015
lonelydora:
Welcome to the religion of peace. "In one way they shall come, and in many ways they shall flee". Nothing will happen to you brother. As long as you have confessed Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour, he will carry you in his palm and give you maximum protection and peace. Once again, I say welcome.
d christian faith claims dat Jesus was crucified though Islam says otherwise which I think is more logical and more reasonable cos it's d greatest injustice to b killed for someone else's sins. If we should nw believe d xtian versn dat says he ws crucified,den he can't save someone else frm being killed if he couldn't save himself frm being killed.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2015
I know close to nothing about my religion?? Very typical of you muslims to say. Lmao... The fact of the matter is that islam is a deadly cancer. There's a list of the 10 most dangerous countries, guess what, 9 out of the 10 are core muslim countries, and the only reason Nigerian is on that list is because of your terrorist brothers up north.

Your people kill xtians everyday and you're here covering this evil. Whenever you hear of bombing what comes to your mind? : islam, syria, yemen, afganistan etc.

Btw I'll have you that even the Qu'ran acknowkedges JESUS, and the fact that he did miracles. Your qu'ran also told you to reference our bible whenever you're in doubt.
ElCapone:
U knw nothing abt qur'an Mister, and if am nt wrong yhu knw close to nothing in ur so called religion. I said so called because, if I were to use ur way of handling issues then I wld tag all xtians as been rude. I doubt if xtianity preaches all dat uve exibited, my candid advice wld b to go and do ur research well.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
one is peaceful while the other makes troubles everywhere in the world, one kills while the other turns the other cheek for you to slap
Hitler who ws a xtian killed millions of ppl buh ppl r nt referring to him as a xtian terrorist or trouble maker but wen it's a muslim d story changes,dats d highest level of hypocrisy even though I'm nt supporting any muslim-killer.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by IYANGBALI: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
Hitler who ws a xtian killed millions of ppl buh ppl r nt referring to him as a xtian terrorist or trouble maker but wen it's a muslim d story changes,dats d highest level of hypocrisy even though I'm nt supporting any muslim-killer.
i did not mention any religion,but the trademark of your religion is really embarassing you guys,toooooo bad grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by nyabinghi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
trapQ:
Are you stup!d?? Why did you have to insult me? Obviously you're senile, so I'll ignore.
I AM SENILE BUT YOU REMAIN A FOOL, BIGOTED ASSHOLE, THUNDER FIRE YOUR FILIAL GENERATIONS, SONOFABITCH
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hahahahhahaha!!! Bastard scum insulting his ancestors.

Mad cow on the loose. I don't converse with mad cows cheesy cheesy cheesy
nyabinghi:
I AM SENILE BUT YOU REMAIN A FOOL, BIGOTED ASSHOLE, THUNDER FIRE YOUR FILIAL GENERATIONS, SONOFABITCH
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Abdulhakeem7(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i did not mention any religion,but the trademark of your religion is really embarassing you guys,toooooo bad grin
I can never be embarrassed by whatever any idiot does all in d name of Islam cos I knw dat Islam never preaches killing of d innocent,so anyone dat does dat is on his own
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by ElCapone(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
trapQ:
I know close to nothing about my religion?? Very typical of you muslims to say. Lmao... The fact of the matter is that islam is a deadly cancer. There's a list of the 10 most dangerous countries, guess what, 9 out of the 10 are core muslim countries, and the only reason Nigerian is on that list is because of your terrorist brothers up north.

Your people kill xtians everyday and you're here covering this evil. Whenever you hear of bombing what comes to your mind? : islam, syria, yemen, afganistan etc.

Btw I'll have you that even the Qu'ran acknowkedges JESUS, and the fact that he did miracles. Your qu'ran also told you to reference our bible whenever you're in doubt.
The Southern Poverty Law
Center (SPLC) recently
released an in-depth report on terrorism in the
United States. Covering April 2009 to February
2015, the report (titled “The Age of the Wolf”)
found that during that period, “more people
have been killed in America by non-Islamic
domestic terrorists than jihadists.” The SPLC
asserted that “the jihadist threat is a tremendous
one,” pointing out that al-Qaeda’s attacks of
September 11, 2001 remain the deadliest in U.S.
history. But the study also noted that the second
deadliest was carried out not by Islamists, but by
Timothy McVeigh in Oklahoma City on April 19,
1995—and law enforcement, the SPLC stressed,
are doing the public a huge disservice if they
view terrorism as an exclusively Islamist
phenomenon.
The report, in a sense, echoed the assertions
that President Barack Obama made when he
spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast in
February and stressed that Muslims don’t have
the market cornered on religious extremism. In
the minds of far-right Republicans, Obama
committed the ultimate sin by daring to mention
that Christianity has a dark side and citing the
Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition as two
examples from the distant past. Obama wasn’t
attacking Christianity on the whole but rather,
was making the point that just as not all
Christians can be held responsible for the
horrors of the Inquisition, not all Muslims can be
blamed for the violent extremism of ISIS (the
Islamic State, Iraq and Syria), the Taliban, al-
Qaeda or Boko Haram. But Obama certainly
didn’t need to look 800 or 900 years in the past
to find examples of extreme Christianists
committing atrocities. Violent Christianists are a
reality in different parts of the world—including
the United States—and the fact that the
mainstream media don’t give them as much
coverage as ISIS or Boko Haram doesn’t mean
that they don’t exist.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
I didn't deduce nothing from that comment. You said "more people have been killed in USA by "NON-ISLAMIC" terrorists than jihadists"
Lol... First of all "NON-ISLAMIC" doesn't automatically translate to "CHRISTAIN". There are several other religions you know, some people are even atheists. The terrorists you speak of, did they tell you they were christians? Did they go screaming "PRAISE THE LORD" when bombing people??

How were you even expecting terrosists to have killed more people in USA. How many muslims are in USA. You gave no facts. I'm not even talking about USA alone, I'm referring to the world in general. How many countries are at war presently?? Do your research, you'd find out they are all islamic extremist countries with terrorist groups carrying out attacks in the name of ALLAH and obviously they are following in the footsteps of your MOHAMMED.

do you know that presently christians are being killed and persecuted in islamic countries?? Do you. Know there is a death penalty for apostates in such countries?? Do you know that in such countries, if a woman commits adultery and is caught right in the act that her husband is permitted to kill her??

DO NOT COVER EVIL. ISLAM IS EVIL
ElCapone:
The Southern Poverty Law
Center (SPLC) recently
released an in-depth report on terrorism in the
United States. Covering April 2009 to February
2015, the report (titled “The Age of the Wolf”)
found that during that period, “more people
have been killed in America by non-Islamic
domestic terrorists than jihadists.” The SPLC
asserted that “the jihadist threat is a tremendous
one,” pointing out that al-Qaeda’s attacks of
September 11, 2001 remain the deadliest in U.S.
history. But the study also noted that the second
deadliest was carried out not by Islamists, but by
Timothy McVeigh in Oklahoma City on April 19,
1995—and law enforcement, the SPLC stressed,
are doing the public a huge disservice if they
view terrorism as an exclusively Islamist
phenomenon.
The report, in a sense, echoed the assertions
that President Barack Obama made when he
spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast in
February and stressed that Muslims don’t have
the market cornered on religious extremism. In
the minds of far-right Republicans, Obama
committed the ultimate sin by daring to mention
that Christianity has a dark side and citing the
Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition as two
examples from the distant past. Obama wasn’t
attacking Christianity on the whole but rather,
was making the point that just as not all
Christians can be held responsible for the
horrors of the Inquisition, not all Muslims can be
blamed for the violent extremism of ISIS (the
Islamic State, Iraq and Syria), the Taliban, al-
Qaeda or Boko Haram. But Obama certainly
didn’t need to look 800 or 900 years in the past
to find examples of extreme Christianists
committing atrocities. Violent Christianists are a
reality in different parts of the world—including
the United States—and the fact that the
mainstream media don’t give them as much
coverage as ISIS or Boko Haram doesn’t mean
that they don’t exist.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dear abdulhakeem,

Hitler wasn't a christian. He was as a child but stopped when he became fully grown. Tho he accepted being a christian a couple of times but that a political propanga. He only did so because he would have lost out of his political aspirations if people thought he wasn't.

Hitler hated christianity and tried eliminating christianity and christians in the whole of germany. He also said christianity was the worst thing to happen to mankind.

Also hitler never backed up his killings with christianity as your muslim brothers do; and like I said, he wanted to eradicate christianity.
Abdulhakeem7:

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Are you for real?? So the Qu'ran acknowledges that jesus is coming back??
bukqar:
ONE HUMAN BEGIN SOUL CREATED BY ALMIGHTY ALLAH WILL NOT TASTE DEATH ALL HIS PROPHETS , HIS MESSENGERS AND ALL THAT HAS LIFE AND SOUL IN IT.THE ONLY PERSON BELIEVED IS NOT DEAD EVEN WE MUSLIMS ALSO BELIEVE THAT IS JESUS MUSLIMS CALLED HIM ISA IBN MARYAM(may the peace of Allah be upon him).....HE WILL SURLY COME BACK TO THE WORLD AND MANY WILL BE SURPRISE WITH THE OUTCOME.AFTER THE HE TO WILL DIE.SO MY XTAIN FRIENDS SOUL SURLY EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH BELIEVE IT OR NOT.LETS PLEASE NOT BE BEHAVING AS ILLITERATE THINK AND RESEARCH BEFORE YOU ALTER ANYTHING.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by ElCapone(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
trapQ:
I didn't deduce nothing from that comment. You said "more people have been killed in USA by "NON-ISLAMIC" terrorists than jihadists"
Lol... First of all "NON-ISLAMIC" doesn't automatically translate to "CHRISTAIN". There are several other religions you know, some people are even atheists. The terrorists you speak of, did they tell you they were christians? Did they go screaming "PRAISE THE LORD" when bombing people??

How were you even expecting terrosists to have killed more people in USA. How many muslims are in USA. You gave no facts. I'm not even talking about USA alone, I'm referring to the world in general. How many countries are at war presently?? Do your research, you'd find out they are all islamic extremist countries with terrorist groups carrying out attacks in the name of ALLAH and obviously they are following in the footsteps of your MOHAMMED.

do you know that presently christians are being killed and persecuted in islamic countries?? Do you. Know there is a death penalty for apostates in such countries?? Do you know that in such countries, if a woman commits adultery and is caught right in the act that her husband is permitted to kill her??

DO NOT COVER EVIL. ISLAM IS EVIL
Below are six extreme Christianist groups that
have shown their capacity for violence and
fanaticism.
1. The Army of God
A network of violent Christianists that has been
active since the early 1980s, the Army of God
openly promotes killing abortion providers—and
the long list of terrorists who have been active in
that organization has included Paul Jennings Hill
(who was executed by lethal injection in 2003 for
the 1994 killings of abortion doctor John Britton
and his bodyguard James Barrett), John C. Salvi
(who killed two receptionists when he attacked a
Planned Parenthood clinic in Brookline,
Massachusetts in 1994) and Eric Rudolph, who is
serving life in prison for his role in the Olympic
Park bombing in Atlanta in 1996 and other
terrorist acts. Rudolph, in fact, has often been
exalted as a Christian hero on the Army of God’s
website, as have fellow Army of God members
such as Scott Roeder (who is serving life without
parole for murdering Wichita, Kansas-based
abortion doctor George Tiller in 2009), Shelley
Shannon (who attempted to kill Tiller in 2003)
and Michael Frederick Griffin (who is serving a
life sentence for the 1993 killing of Dr. David
Gunn, an OB-GYN, in Pensacola, Florida).
Although primarily an anti-abortion organization,
the Army of God also has a history of promoting
violence against gays. And one of the terrorist
acts that Rudolph confessed to was bombing a
lesbian bar in Atlanta in 1997.
2. Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the
Almighty God
Founded in Henan Province, China in 1990,
Eastern Lightning (also known as the Church of
the Almighty God or the Church of the Gospel’s
Kingdom) is a Christianist cult with an end-time/
apocalypse focus: Eastern Lightning believes
that the world is coming to an end, and in the
meantime, its duty is to slay as many demons as
possible. While most Christianists have an
extremely patriarchal viewpoint (much like their
Islamist counterparts) and consider women
inferior to men, Eastern Lightning believe that
Jesus Christ will return to Earth in the form of a
Chinese woman. But they are quite capable of
violence against women: in May 2014, for
example, members of the cult beat a 37-year-old
woman named Wu Shuoyan to death in a
McDonalds in Zhaoyuan, China when she
refused to give them her phone number. Eastern
Lightning members Zhang Lidong and his
daughter, Zhang Fan, were convicted of murder
for the crime and executed in February. In a
2014 interview in prison, Lidong expressed no
remorse when he said of Shuoyan, “I beat her
with all my might and stamped on her too. She
was a demon. We had to destroy her.”
Eastern Lightning’s other acts of violence have
ranged from the killing of a grammar school
student in 2010 (in retaliation, police believe, for
one of the child’s relatives wanting to leave the
cult) to cult member Min Yongjun using a knife
to attack an elderly woman and a group of
schoolchildren in Chenpeng in 2012. Christian
groups are not exempt from Eastern Lightning’s
fanaticism: in 2002, cult members kidnapped 34
members of a Christian group called the China
Gospel Fellowship and held them captive for two
months in the hope of forcing them to join their
cult. Although mainly active in the communist
People’s Republic of China, Eastern Lighting has
been trying to expand its membership in Hong
Kong.
ADVERTISEMENT
3. The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)
The mainstream media have had much to say
about the Islamist brutality of Boko Haram, but
one terrorist group they haven’t paid nearly as
much attention to is the Lord’s Resistance Army
—which was founded by Joseph Kony (a radical
Christianist) in Uganda in 1987 and has called for
the establishment of a severe Christian
fundamentalist government in that country. The
LRA, according to Human Rights Watch, has
committed thousands of killings and
kidnappings—and along the way, its terrorism
spread from Uganda to parts of the Congo, the
Central African Republic (CAR) and South Sudan.
The word “jihadist” is seldom used in connection
with the LRA, but in fact, the LRA’s tactics are not
unlike those of ISIS or Boko Haram. And the
governments Kony hopes to establish in Sub-
Saharan Africa would implement a Christianist
equivalent of Islamic Sharia law.
4. TheNational Liberation Front of Tripura
India is not only a country of Hindus and Sikhs,
but also, of Muslims, Buddhists, Catholics and
Protestants. Most of India’s Christians are
peaceful, but a major exception is the National
Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT). Active in the
state of Tripura in Northeastern India since
1989, NLFT is a paramilitary Christianist
movement that hopes to secede from India and
establish a Christian fundamentalist government
in Tripura. NLFT has zero tolerance for any
religion other than Christianity, and the group
has repeatedly shown a willingness to kill,
kidnap or torture Hindus who refuse to be
converted to its extreme brand of Protestant
fundamentalism.
In 2000, NLFT vowed to kill anyone who
participated in Durga Puja (an annual Hindu
festival) And in May 2003, at least 30 Hindus
were murdered during one of NLFT’s killing
sprees.
5. The Phineas Priesthood
White supremacist groups don’t necessarily have
a religious orientation: some of them welcome
atheists as long as they believe in white
superiority. But the Christian Identity movement
specifically combines white supremacist
ideology with Christianist terrorism, arguing that
violence against non-WASPs is ordained by God
and that white Anglo Saxon Protestants are
God’s chosen people. The modern Christian
Identity movement in the U.S. has been greatly
influenced by the Ku Klux Klan—an organization
that has committed numerous acts of terrorism
over the years—and in the 1970s, new Christian
Identity groups like the Aryan Nations and the
Covenant, the Sword and the Arm of the Lord
(CSA) emerged. Another Christian Identity group
of recent decades has been the Phineas
Priesthood, whose members have been involved
in violent activities ranging from abortion clinic
bombings to bank robberies (mainly in the
Pacific Northwest). On November 28, 2014,
Phineas Priesthood member Larry Steven
McQuilliams went on a violent rampage in
Austin, Texas—where he fired over 100 rounds
at various targets (including a federal
courthouse, the local Mexican Consulate
building and a police station) before being shot
and killed by police.
ADVERTISEMENT
6. The Concerned Christians
One of the ironic things about some Christianists
is the fact that although they believe that Jews
must be converted to Christianity, they consider
themselves staunch supporters of Israel. And
some of them believe in violently forcing all
Muslims out of Israel. The Concerned Christians,
a Christianist doomsday cult that was founded
by pastor Monte “Kim” Miller in Denver in the
1980s, alarmed Colorado residents when, in
1998, at least 60 of its members suddenly quit
their jobs, abandoned their homes and went
missing—and it turned out there was reason for
concern. In 1999, Israeli officials arrested 14
members of the Concerned Christians in
Jerusalem and deported them from Israel
because they suspected them of plotting
terrorist attacks against Muslims. One likely
target, according to Israeli police, was
Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa Mosque—the same mosque
that was targeted in 1969 (when a Christianist
from Australia named Denis Michael Rohan
unsuccessfully tried to destroy it by arson) and,
Israeli police suspect, was a likely target in 2014
(when Adam Everett Livix, a Christianist from
Texas, was arrested by Israeli police on
suspicion of plotting to blow up Muslim holy
sites in Jerusalem).
In 2008, Denver’s KUSA-TV (an NBC affiliate)
reported that members of the Concerned
Citizens had gone into hiding and that Miller
hadn’t been seen in ten years.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
ElCapone:
Below are six extreme Christianist groups that
have shown their capacity for violence and
fanaticism.
1. The Army of God
A network of violent Christianists that has been
active since the early 1980s, the Army of God
openly promotes killing abortion providers—and
the long list of terrorists who have been active in
that organization has included Paul Jennings Hill
(who was executed by lethal injection in 2003 for
the 1994 killings of abortion doctor John Britton
and his bodyguard James Barrett), John C. Salvi
(who killed two receptionists when he attacked a
Planned Parenthood clinic in Brookline,
Massachusetts in 1994) and Eric Rudolph, who is
serving life in prison for his role in the Olympic
Park bombing in Atlanta in 1996 and other
terrorist acts. Rudolph, in fact, has often been
exalted as a Christian hero on the Army of God’s
website, as have fellow Army of God members
such as Scott Roeder (who is serving life without
parole for murdering Wichita, Kansas-based
abortion doctor George Tiller in 2009), Shelley
Shannon (who attempted to kill Tiller in 2003)
and Michael Frederick Griffin (who is serving a
life sentence for the 1993 killing of Dr. David
Gunn, an OB-GYN, in Pensacola, Florida).
Although primarily an anti-abortion organization,
the Army of God also has a history of promoting
violence against gays. And one of the terrorist
acts that Rudolph confessed to was bombing a
lesbian bar in Atlanta in 1997.
2. Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the
Almighty God
Founded in Henan Province, China in 1990,
Eastern Lightning (also known as the Church of
the Almighty God or the Church of the Gospel’s
Kingdom) is a Christianist cult with an end-time/
apocalypse focus: Eastern Lightning believes
that the world is coming to an end, and in the
meantime, its duty is to slay as many demons as
possible. While most Christianists have an
extremely patriarchal viewpoint (much like their
Islamist counterparts) and consider women
inferior to men, Eastern Lightning believe that
Jesus Christ will return to Earth in the form of a
Chinese woman. But they are quite capable of
violence against women: in May 2014, for
example, members of the cult beat a 37-year-old
woman named Wu Shuoyan to death in a
McDonalds in Zhaoyuan, China when she
refused to give them her phone number. Eastern
Lightning members Zhang Lidong and his
daughter, Zhang Fan, were convicted of murder
for the crime and executed in February. In a
2014 interview in prison, Lidong expressed no
remorse when he said of Shuoyan, “I beat her
with all my might and stamped on her too. She
was a demon. We had to destroy her.”
Eastern Lightning’s other acts of violence have
ranged from the killing of a grammar school
student in 2010 (in retaliation, police believe, for
one of the child’s relatives wanting to leave the
cult) to cult member Min Yongjun using a knife
to attack an elderly woman and a group of
schoolchildren in Chenpeng in 2012. Christian
groups are not exempt from Eastern Lightning’s
fanaticism: in 2002, cult members kidnapped 34
members of a Christian group called the China
Gospel Fellowship and held them captive for two
months in the hope of forcing them to join their
cult. Although mainly active in the communist
People’s Republic of China, Eastern Lighting has
been trying to expand its membership in Hong
Kong.
ADVERTISEMENT
3. The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)
The mainstream media have had much to say
about the Islamist brutality of Boko Haram, but
one terrorist group they haven’t paid nearly as
much attention to is the Lord’s Resistance Army
—which was founded by Joseph Kony (a radical
Christianist) in Uganda in 1987 and has called for
the establishment of a severe Christian
fundamentalist government in that country. The
LRA, according to Human Rights Watch, has
committed thousands of killings and
kidnappings—and along the way, its terrorism
spread from Uganda to parts of the Congo, the
Central African Republic (CAR) and South Sudan.
The word “jihadist” is seldom used in connection
with the LRA, but in fact, the LRA’s tactics are not
unlike those of ISIS or Boko Haram. And the
governments Kony hopes to establish in Sub-
Saharan Africa would implement a Christianist
equivalent of Islamic Sharia law.
4. TheNational Liberation Front of Tripura
India is not only a country of Hindus and Sikhs,
but also, of Muslims, Buddhists, Catholics and
Protestants. Most of India’s Christians are
peaceful, but a major exception is the National
Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT). Active in the
state of Tripura in Northeastern India since
1989, NLFT is a paramilitary Christianist
movement that hopes to secede from India and
establish a Christian fundamentalist government
in Tripura. NLFT has zero tolerance for any
religion other than Christianity, and the group
has repeatedly shown a willingness to kill,
kidnap or torture Hindus who refuse to be
converted to its extreme brand of Protestant
fundamentalism.
In 2000, NLFT vowed to kill anyone who
participated in Durga Puja (an annual Hindu
festival) And in May 2003, at least 30 Hindus
were murdered during one of NLFT’s killing
sprees.
5. The Phineas Priesthood
White supremacist groups don’t necessarily have
a religious orientation: some of them welcome
atheists as long as they believe in white
superiority. But the Christian Identity movement
specifically combines white supremacist
ideology with Christianist terrorism, arguing that
violence against non-WASPs is ordained by God
and that white Anglo Saxon Protestants are
God’s chosen people. The modern Christian
Identity movement in the U.S. has been greatly
influenced by the Ku Klux Klan—an organization
that has committed numerous acts of terrorism
over the years—and in the 1970s, new Christian
Identity groups like the Aryan Nations and the
Covenant, the Sword and the Arm of the Lord
(CSA) emerged. Another Christian Identity group
of recent decades has been the Phineas
Priesthood, whose members have been involved
in violent activities ranging from abortion clinic
bombings to bank robberies (mainly in the
Pacific Northwest). On November 28, 2014,
Phineas Priesthood member Larry Steven
McQuilliams went on a violent rampage in
Austin, Texas—where he fired over 100 rounds
at various targets (including a federal
courthouse, the local Mexican Consulate
building and a police station) before being shot
and killed by police.
ADVERTISEMENT
6. The Concerned Christians
One of the ironic things about some Christianists
is the fact that although they believe that Jews
must be converted to Christianity, they consider
themselves staunch supporters of Israel. And
some of them believe in violently forcing all
Muslims out of Israel. The Concerned Christians,
a Christianist doomsday cult that was founded
by pastor Monte “Kim” Miller in Denver in the
1980s, alarmed Colorado residents when, in
1998, at least 60 of its members suddenly quit
their jobs, abandoned their homes and went
missing—and it turned out there was reason for
concern. In 1999, Israeli officials arrested 14
members of the Concerned Christians in
Jerusalem and deported them from Israel
because they suspected them of plotting
terrorist attacks against Muslims. One likely
target, according to Israeli police, was
Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa Mosque—the same mosque
that was targeted in 1969 (when a Christianist
from Australia named Denis Michael Rohan
unsuccessfully tried to destroy it by arson) and,
Israeli police suspect, was a likely target in 2014
(when Adam Everett Livix, a Christianist from
Texas, was arrested by Israeli police on
suspicion of plotting to blow up Muslim holy
sites in Jerusalem).
In 2008, Denver’s KUSA-TV (an NBC affiliate)
reported that members of the Concerned
Citizens had gone into hiding and that Miller
hadn’t been seen in ten years.
hahahahaha, i knew you were going there. and how many people were killed by them youre embarrasing yourself and all your terrorist brothers up north. what is christianist by the way? Joseph Kony never based his killings on religious grounds. your points are very baseless. maybe only one or two were real instances but you cannot, i mean you CANNOT in any way equate this to what your brothers have done. The first instance you gave was about a group that killed abortionists, did they tell you that the LORD asked them to do that? or did they at any point reference it to the their religion??lol. you dig up silly random facts and claim they are christian terrorists. pls change and desist from your devilish religion. there is no other satan, mohammed is satan.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by nyabinghi(m): 6:09am On Oct 14, 2015
trapQ:
Hahahahhahaha!!! Bastard scum insulting his ancestors.

Mad cow on the loose. I don't converse with mad cows cheesy cheesy cheesy
see retardinho the son of a passed around LovePeddler, i got ur time
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
You see why you're mad? What brought "your mother" into this convo??

Mumu
nyabinghi:
see retardinho the son of a passed around LovePeddler, i got ur time
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Alinobrown1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
trapQ:
Why are you ranting? Again you made absolutely no point. You sound like a stark illiterate. Don't quote me again. Keep parading your lunatic, rapist, pedophile, murderer, terrorist, of a prophet.

Good day
may Allah guide u to Islam or may u perish in hell for what u have said ......the Media have dug deep into most of yur heads.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Alinobrown1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
trapQ:
hahahahaha, i knew you were going there. and how many people were killed by them youre embarrasing yourself and all your terrorist brothers up north. what is christianist by the way? Joseph Kony never based his killings on religious grounds. your points are very baseless. maybe only one or two were real instances but you cannot, i mean you CANNOT in any way equate this to what your brothers have done. The first instance you gave was about a group that killed abortionists, did they tell you that the LORD asked them to do that? or did they at any point reference it to the their religion??lol. you dig up silly random facts and claim they are christian terrorists. pls change and desist from your devilish religion. there is no other satan, mohammed is satan.
funny how you don't want to agree to his post. but Nigerians wants us to believe that boko haram are Muslims....... smh
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
On the contrary. The GOD I serve which is the omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient GOD will turn you from your cult of a religion to the light.

Allah is fictional. Prince Assad of whatever country( I'll find his name and drop it here) saw JESUS and converted to christianity and what, your muslim brothers wanted to kill for apostasy. Hundreds of thousands of muslims are seeing visions of JESUS and are turning to JESUS.

Pls tell me, who has ever seen a vision of mohammed or your fantasy paradise?? Not even a soul. Not even a glimpse of the after life. Pls tell me, who has ever seen the 72 virgins. Wake up!!! Before its too late. Islam is a lie from the pit of hell.
Alinobrown1:
may Allah guide u to Islam or may u perish in hell for what u have said ......the Media have dug deep into most of yur heads.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by Alinobrown1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
trapQ:
On the contrary. The GOD I serve which is the omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient GOD will turn you from your cult of a religion to the light.

Allah is fictional. Prince Assad of whatever country( I'll find his name and drop it here) saw JESUS and converted to christianity and what, your muslim brothers wanted to kill for apostasy. Hundreds of thousands of muslims are seeing visions of JESUS and are turning to JESUS.

Pls tell me, who has ever seen a vision of mohammed or your fantasy paradise?? Not even a soul. Not even a glimpse of the after life. Pls tell me, who has ever seen the 72 virgins. Wake up!!! Before its too late. Islam is a lie from the pit of hell.
his special to Allah and d devil cannot take his form to deceive Pple,b it vision,dream or whatever......... and mind you it's not my Jesus they claim dey saw....maybe z does hand crafted and drawn up pictures of Jesus dey claim de saw of different faces......infact I see drawing Jesus in different form an insult to him or don't you think xo tu?........ and besides have heard of many so called malams that will tell you dey saw a vision that they have been granted paradise buh does are jxt the devil manipulating dreams and vision to test your faith. and finally y are most Christians obsessed with awa promised 72 virgins? should I call it jealousy... I hope not. and it is muhammad okay no wat u spelt ....tnk u. hope u got something out of this? peace#
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son by trapQ: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
I can feel your foolishness from miles away. Stop being ignorant. Even in the court of law, having a witness is regarded as proof, not to talk of having multiple witnesses, including your fellow muslim scholars who have had experiences of the afterlife.

Read up N.D.E. Cases world wide, and you'll find that in almost every case their account of the afterlife aligns with the that of our holy precious bible.

Really? Get over your pervasive selves, no one gives no fvcks about no virgins. There's neither male nor female in heaven. They're neither married nor are given in marriage.
Alinobrown1:
his special to Allah and d devil cannot take his form to deceive Pple,b it vision,dream or whatever......... and mind you it's not my Jesus they claim dey saw....maybe z does hand crafted and drawn up pictures of Jesus dey claim de saw of different faces......infact I see drawing Jesus in different form an insult to him or don't you think xo tu?........ and besides have heard of many so called malams that will tell you dey saw a vision that they have been granted paradise buh does are jxt the devil manipulating dreams and vision to test your faith. and finally y are most Christians obsessed with awa promised 72 virgins? should I call it jealousy... I hope not. and it is muhammad okay no wat u spelt ....tnk u. hope u got something out of this? peace#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Observing A White Fast / My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.